Honey Bare
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2008 by King Coral

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sarah Leighton was an actress and was convinced that someone was trying to kill her. She hired Lincoln to stay with her that night and protect her from whomever was trying to kill her.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Petting   Novel-Pocketbook  

I closed apartment door and merely stared at her. She was running the fingertips of her right hand through the mass of long and straight honey-colored hair. With most of the weight on one slender leg, her hip was cocked provocatively.

She had some of the same humor of Bonnie lurking in the depths of her dark eyes but there the resemblance between the sisters ended. Honey's breasts were exquisite, huge sculptured cones jammed inside the dark sweater.

Bonnie asked, "What are you doing out in the rain, Sis?"

"I went to a movie. I thought I'd drop by and see how you were doing." Honey's glance shifted over to me and made a quick appraisal. "I'd say you were doing all right."

"Lincoln just dropped by for a drink. He wanted to talk to Lee."

"That's right," I said.

"I wouldn't mind a drink," Honey said.

"Don't rush off, Lincoln," Bonnie said. "Stay and have a drink with us."

"All right." I said, tossing my trench coat onto the couch.

"I'll help you fix it, Sis," Honey volunteered.

Together they walked out of the room. I walked over to the windows on the south side of the apartment and stared through the glass. Except for the rain drops splattering onto the balcony just outside the windows, I couldn't see a thing outside. The rain had really socked in on Los Angeles.

I turned my back on it and then strolled towards the fireplace, stretching out on my back and using the same rug and cushion I'd used before. Then I stared at the flames, the way I'd stared before. Only this time I wasn't seeing them.

I was seeing only the deductive curved and outline of Honey's figure silhouetted against the brightness of the flames. A girl like that shouldn't be allowed to be out alone at night, I decided. Especially on a murky night like this.

The two sisters returned a few minutes later. Bonnie was carrying two glasses, Honey her own and they were talking softly, giggling about something that Bonnie must have said.

I started to get to my feet.

"Don't get up," Honey said, "because we're coming down to join you."

The three of us stretched out on the rug and placed; our glasses on our stomachs. This time Honey was next to me. We weren't touching but I could feel the heat from her seeping through my clothes and warming my side.

"Did you get your car fixed, Sis?" Bonnie was asking.

"Not yet."

"Then how did you get in from the valley?"

"I took a cab."

"Well, it's nice to hear one of my relatives has a lot of money."

Up until that moment I'd been sipping at my scotch, not paying too much attention to what they were saying. It was sister-to-sister chatter. The usual inside stuff not meant for strangers.

Honey was saying, "I'd hoped you might give me a ride home, Sis."

And at that moment it wasn't sister-to-sister chatter anymore. I said, "I'd be happy to give you a ride home, Honey."

Real quick Bonnie said, "Well, we pulled it off, Sis."

Honey pulled her head around to look at me. She was smiling and her hand gripped my arm briefly. "Don't you believe her, Lincoln. We hadn't planned it. But I appreciate the offer."

"But do you accept?" I asked.

"Yes." She said it very softly and for a brief moment her glance held mine. "Very much."

She swung her head around to look at her sister because Bonnie was asking about the latest report from home. That shook me momentarily because my first impression was that Honey was living with her parents. She wasn't. They were back in the Mid-west somewhere.

It was Honey who brought me back into the conversation. "Where is your home, Lincoln?"

"Los Angeles. I'm a native."

"Really? I haven't met any of them."

"I hope you're not disappointed."

There was something delightfully warm and frank about Honey. And she knew a few things about timing. With her head turned again so that she could look at me she inhaled slowly. Her chest came up and the two lovely mounds on top towered majestically, like the highest peaks in the Alps.

She held her breath for a couple of seconds and then she exhaled again. The chest went down some but her breasts were still as proud and eye-catching as before.

She purred, "I'm not disappointed at all." Bonnie said, "He thrives on aspirin, Sis." "Really?"

"As long as he can wash them down with scotch."

Reluctantly, it seemed, her glance left me, and she swung her head around to look at Bonnie. "Then I'll have to get some on the way home.'

"When do you start to work?" Bonnie asked.

"Tuesday"

"Good luck, my dear."

"Thank you." Honey was bringing her glass up as she sat upright. She finished her drink. I had the feeling she was getting ready to leave, and so I knocked off the little I had left in my glass.

"And thank you for the drink," Honey said, getting to her feet.

I was up and standing beside her as Bonnie got off the rug. "I'll add my thanks to that, Bonnie, as well as the aspirin."

"You're most welcome, Lincoln," Bonnie said. Her glance lingered on my face, her eyes dark and every soft. "Drive carefully, won't you?"

"I promise." I walked over to the couch and picked up my trench coat. When I turned around with it I saw the two sisters holding each other affectionately, lips touched to cheeks.

Now as Honey turned away from Bonnie I asked, "Didn't you wear a coat?"

"No," Honey said. "The cab was waiting when I left my apartment and I completely forgot it."

"You can borrow one of mine," Bonnie offered.

"We'll manage." I brought up my trench coat and spread a tent over Honey and me.

"This is fun," she said, snuggling her lush body against mine.

"It looks very cozy," Bonnie said.

I thought I detected a bit of ice in her voice but I was already moving with Honey toward the door. Then she added, "I doubt if you'll need it, going down the elevator."

Honey laughed; "You never know."

I did take the tent off of us as we waited for the elevator. Then it arrived and the doors slid open. Honey waved back at Bonnie as she stepped inside.

Going down I said, "You love your sister very much."

"Oh, yes," Honey said. "We're very close. Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

While we were stepping out of the elevator and walking across the lobby we talked about our families, as though we'd been friends for years. Then we were at the door getting ready to step outside.

I put the tent over us again and we walked out into the pouring rain. Honey snuggled up against me, her right arm around the small of my back. We walked slowly because the sidewalks were wet and slippery. With each step I could feel her luscious hip and thighs brushing up against mine.

You can't explain it. I couldn't explain it. But just that touch of her accelerated the pounding of my heart. And started thinking about a lot of wild things. Like wanting to see her and her big breasts completely nude, wanting to get my hands on her, to feel her and pin my bareness against that lush and seductive body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.