Divided at Division One - Cover

Divided at Division One

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

As soon as Julie got back to her room from her "date" with Gerry, she stripped down and jumped on the bed and cocked her knees back to fully feel and squeeze her pussy. She ran her fingers up and down the lips, toying with them, pinching them, making her clitoral mound fill even more with blood. She pinched it down with her thumb over the hood and three fingers squeezing her slit and letting the middle finger slide between to toy with her clit.

Her mind drifted back to Saturday night, actually Sunday morning 1:15, to be precise. She had just begun to think that maybe Gerry had changed his mind as she listened for steps in the hallway. She lay on her bed reading, already changed into the pajama top and sweat pants she slept in. She thought heard a little tapping and even held her breath to be sure what it was, looking up from the book she was reading. "Yes!", she thought, "but is that my door?"

She went to the door and looked in the peephole and there stood Gerry, his collar turned up and hat pulled down. She opened the door and he slipped in.

"Good Lord, I thought you were sleeping, are you deaf?" He asked in a fit.

"Well, it's been an hour! I gave up on you coming." She defended herself.

Then as he produced a bag from inside his coat he began to empty it. "Do you know how hard it is to find champagne and glasses on campus?" He said as he produced 2 splits of bubbly and 2 plastic champagne glasses.

"Why Champagne?"

"Because I think you're special and being with you is special." He said, hinting around what he really wanted to say, she thought in hindsight.

"Oh, turn it off, Lothario. You probably have a case of this back in your dorm." She said hoping to knock him down a peg or two.

"That's not true, I went through hell to get this, now, do you want some?" He asked, trying not to let her words deter him.

"Sure, I'll have some." She said still wary of him, but hiding the excitement of his being there.

They sipped the bubbly sitting around a small café table on the two chairs she had and made idle team chit-chat for a few minutes until he stood and went behind the wooden chair she was sitting in and put his hands on her shoulders and began massaging them.

"You have to learn to relax and go with this flow if you want to enjoy our evening. You're so uptight; I think I need to remind you of something, you invited ME up here. Remember I said I was going to The Union and you said you would walk down with me. Then I said I was meeting someone, I just didn't know who, and YOU said you could save me the trouble." He recalled trying to beat down the wall she was erecting.

Julie exhaled hard and nodded, visibly letting the tension in her shoulders go as he worked them with his fingers. He worked her shoulders and upper back as she sat enjoying his fingers. He worked over the top of her shoulders and she let her head drop back. He just started the front of her clavicle when a hand slid inside her pajama shirt and cupped her left breast. She jerked her head up quick, but he was quick to squat and whisper. "You're not relaxing." He sing-songed into her ear as his other arm went around her and crossed his right arm to hold her left breast as the top button of her PJ top came undone.

After working her breasts to the song of the hums and moans she let out he spoke again.

"Why don't we get you out of your clothes and onto the bed?" He said pulling his hands from her shirt and immediately working the last 3 buttons loose.

She stood and let the top fall off her shoulders as she turned to him and draped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard, throwing her tongue into his mouth. He stood a full head over her and bent to meet her mouth, bending her neck back so he could run his hands down her side and push her pants over her hips. He broke the kiss from the uncomfortable position and picked her up, sweeping her into his arms, her sweat pants hanging onto one foot.

He lay her on the bed and put his fingers in the side of her little panty and pulled it down, as she lifted herself to accommodate him.

"My God, you're more perfect than I imagined. So tiny and delicate, but so strong and toned. Julie, you're a gift from God." He whispered.

"God, please save it." She moaned sarcastically, hoping her words hurt him as he sunk to the floor beside the bed.

He leaned over her to kiss her lips and then moved to her breasts, kissing and teasing her nipples with only his tongue before his tongue danced a line between her breasts to her belly-button. When he went lower she tensed and half sat up.

"I'm naked, and you should be too." She said as he stood and started to remove his clothes.

He asked to use her bathroom and she heard him urinate and run the water to wash. When he came from her bathroom he was just lit by ambient soft light of the bath and her reading lamp. "He's beautiful and golden." She thought as her eyes drifted lower to his stiff cock jutting from his body with an achy curve towards his stomach. Both his cock and balls seemed prominent in their urgency.

She stared as he approached the bed and she propped up on one elbow, fixing her eyes on his package and then darting to his eyes.

"Lie back on the pillow, that's not yours to have yet. I've got to take care of you first, and you look delicious!" He ordered her as he tossed a packet on the end of the bed before he covered her body with his and kissed her mouth. Before she could respond to his kiss he moved from her mouth down to her neck as he shifted just as she was going to reach for his cock. He took her arms in his hands and pinned them back as his mouth bathed her tits and nipples. Her arms went limp as she stopped trying to resist being held and he moved down her body. It seemed he kissed and licked every square inch of her belly and across her lower abdomen, all the while working her legs further open as he got her knees cocked back to fully splay her genitalia for him.

Julie's muscular little body trembled in anticipation and what Gerry began to sense as fear. As he began to kiss and use his mouth on the tender smooth skin on either side of her mound her nervousness increased.

"Calm down, I'm going to make you happier than you've ever been. Have you never been like this?" He asked in a soft whisper.

"Yes, but not like this, not so ... God!" She squeaked out just as his lips touched her nether lips.

Gerry gave her whole pussy a bath with his lips and tongue as he tasted her sex and the copious juices she was churning out. He shifted a little as he began to concentrate on her clit and slid a long index finger up along the upper inner wall of her vagina as if to push her balled clit to his mouth, and then he began stroking. He was looking for her g-spot, something he found more prevalent in thinner women.

As she began to catch her breath and jerk under him he knew he had found, what he called, an "electric woman" who would probably squirt if he could get her over the edge. He intensified his tongue and sucking lips on her hard bud and pressing, stroking harder on the spot inside her.

She suddenly bounced hard into his mouth yelping "You're going to make me pee!"

He anticipated the bounce and had been careful to keep his teeth covered with his lips so he wouldn't let her hurt him or herself. He paused for a moment but then resumed what he had started and she began to start a noisy orgasm with a long low squeak or squeal as she trembled hard and pushed herself to him.

She tried to sit up or roll over under him saying once again something about "wetting on him"

He stopped the motion of his finger and just licked at her clit a she began to climb the orgasm ladder again. As she neared the top he began to stroke again, looking up to catch her wanton eyes.

"Let the urge come and go, don't resist it, it will be wonderful." He said to her wide eyes and blood filled face.

When he put his lips to her clit this time the stroking of his finger sent her over.

"Ahhhhk, ahhhhk, ooooooooo, gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" She grunted out before holding a long unintelligible syllable as all of her blood seemed to rush to her middle.

Gerry felt a gush underneath his tongue and tasted the sweet-like milky dew she bubbled. He knew she was ripe and lifted his mouth and pressed just slightly harder with his finger.

Her breath caught hard with a loud, very short shout and she tensed as every ounce of strength went to her pussy to fulfill this orgasm. A long squirt of fluid hit Gerry just below his chin and he dipped his mouth to her font and slowly slipped his finger out. She came two more times dribbling out the fluid before she seemed to just relax under him. He sat back on his haunches, his hard dick curving and sticking straight up as she lay splayed and motionless before him. Gerry reached under him searching for the condom he placed on the bed. He quickly found it and tore open the package. She just began to open her eyes and look around for him as he peeled it on. He scuttled up and bent over her, putting his cock to her pussy and moved over and her sliding into her as she clasped her arms around him, letting out a long moan.

"Ohhhhhh, you're fucking me ... fucking ... me ... Your cock is so big!" She said as she just babbled in her near orgasmic state.

She caught her breath and then seemed to focus on him for the first time in minutes.

"Godddd, I'm so wet, it doesn't hurt. Your big cock doesn't hurt!" She panted out to either to him or herself.

He felt her clutch his back hard and hold as she grunted and seemingly cried ending with a "Whoa!" as he sat back, pulling from her, to prepare to go for his own gusto now.

"Too wet, too wet" He said, almost as if to himself as he stroked his sheathed cock to get some wetness off to increase the friction.

He moved to re-enter her and she curled up quickly.

"No! Don't cum in me. I can't, my pussy is so tired anyway." She said as she rolled into a ball with her face in the bedspread and her ass in the air with both hands over her pussy.

Her round little ass cheeks looked like they had been spanked, they were so red from bouncing and rubbing on the bedspread, he saw the little knot of her asshole and bent to lick and drill at it with his tongue.

"Ahhh, ahhh, Noooo! Don't lick me there, God, it feels so good." She cried out to his oral attack on her most private place before just groaning to the ass eating she was getting.

Finally he relented and she rolled back quickly, still covering her pussy, but clearly embarrassed she had enjoyed the back-licking she had taken.

"Take off your rubber and let me suck it for you. I really can't let you ... fuck me ... anymore!" Julie said as she began to sit up.

As Julie thought more and more about Saturday night into Sunday her playing between her legs grew more and more intense. This replay in her mind was so clear and proved something to her that she hadn't realized that night. Gerry was doing all of this to really show her how deeply he felt, not to show her how he could master a woman or be super macho and get what he wanted. He had, sort of, held her hand all through everything and always stopped when she told him to. He never went against her wishes and hadn't hurt her. He really was worshipping her. Now she was glad she had finished him like she had, although she had been a little regretful at the time.

As she sawed her fingers hard into herself with one hand and let the other rub her clit she knew she was about to cum as she recalled how she finished him.

Gerry unfolded his legs from in under himself and stretched out with his cock sticking straight up as he grabbed the roll rib at the base and snatched off the condom. Julie quickly sat up and stroked him a few times, one hand after the other, trying to get the rubbery/latex taste of his cock before she put her mouth on him. She knelt crouched beside him and put her mouth over him and went as low as she could and came up with a sour look at the rubber taste and spit into her hand, before wiping it on the spread. Running her tongue over her lips she again went down on him and began to bob her head over him.

Julie enjoyed oral sex, loving to give and receive it, but she had quickly learned tonight that what she had gotten before as "head" was nothing. Her boyfriend, who had just started doing this for her, usually held her clit between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and tickled his tongue over her. He was new to it and only did it because she was so happy to go down on him. Julie hadn't gotten much out of her "rape relationship" with the high school football stud, but one thing she knew, giving head was painless, the receiver was happy, and she was in control. She learned a lot of sad lessons from being so naïve and stupid at 14, but learning to give head was a positive for her. It made her feel sexy and in control.

As Julie bobbed over him and worked her fingers on his cock and felt the heft of his balls, Gerry sang her praises.

"God, that is so good, ... Mmmmmm so good. You look so beautiful doing it, your breasts swaying so sexy." He said as he reached over and pulled a bit at her legs, urging her to lie next to him as they both moved to their sides.

As he did so he began to flex his hips to stroke into her mouth. This was something new to her, but she reveled in the action, feeling his big vein coarse over her tongue, tasting traces of pre-cum.

Suddenly he pasted his mouth to her pussy again as it lay spread beside him. She wanted to pull back, but his mouth felt very nice as his hand gripped her butt and he stroked at her mouth. As he lapped at her his stroke felt long to her, but she knew he was only pushing an inch or so in and out of her mouth. She was about to cum under his tongue when she felt him get a bit jerky in his stroke and she felt a long spray of pre-cum fluid hit the back of her throat. She was about to choke, but knew what was next and pushed her mouth over him letting squirt after squirt, then pulse after pulse of his ejaculate seep into her little mouth. When it could hold no more she let it leak out the side as he finished and relented from her pussy to lay back and groan his pleasure at her mouth.

She pushed herself up on one elbow releasing his cock and looked at him, letting more cum leak out. When just a bit remained she swallowed and looked down at what was just in her mouth. She bent and gave it one more suck, getting a bit more before swallowing again. She almost smiled at him, but it hit her that she was supposed to be cold and not attracted to him, although she would have done anything for him at this point.

She rolled back over and got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to pee. As she sat on the john and pondered the revelations of her body he had uncovered she knew she couldn't walk out there and make him proud of what he had done. She finished her pee and gently wiped her tender pussy, wishing he could finish her orgasm he had begun to lick from her and fuck her silly once more, but that would be a victory for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.