Divided at Division One - Cover

Divided at Division One

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

Thursdays practice focused more and more on their opponent and what they would do to stifle their game plan. This was the first time with this team that they focused more on their opponent than themselves. The offense and the defense would coordinate to work to the same end. Score quickly to get the PTI offense back onto the field and play the 50 yard line like the goal line. It was a risk to play it out this way, but PTI appeared to be the most disciplined team in the division and Winslow knew of no better way of stunting them than upsetting their game plan and formula.

Luckily, Fall had taken hold quite dominantly in New England keeping the 9 a.m. practice cool and less of a drain on the players. The 3 hour game prep saw 2 offense line ups and 2 defense line-ups testing each other while players were shuttled from team to team. Coach Winslow commanded the wide open offense squad trying to move the ball efficiently and quickly while still remaining prudent. Jordy Alford commanded another squad that worked it best ball control offense against the defense to prepare them for the PTI team.

By the time the players hit their afternoon classes they all knew that it would be an early night to assure recharging their bodies. Friday before a game was only a light work-out with more time spent in Coaches Hall watching video and seeing plays unfold on chalk boards.

Red shirt roster players were exempt from the Friday pre-game sessions meaning that June Bokue would be trying to burn off her nervous energy in her dorm bed Thursday night with a certain Quarterback. Marv was anxious to hear her call for him as he too was stressed and needed to bleed the pressure valve. When her call was made she was anything but polite or lady-like in her request.

"Marv, get your cute ass over here. Little Junie is soaking wet and needs a good mopping." She said bluntly in a voice you could take in no other way than sexual.

"God June, you can sound like such a little whore, ... and I love it." He answered with a chuckle.

In a matter of minutes he got out of his building and into the side door of Ethan Hall and Junes dorm room. She was sitting Indian style on the bed in just a long t-shirt sipping a glass of wine.

"You better not drink tonight, you know Coach's rules." She said with a smile.

"He probably wouldn't want me cavorting with young harlots either." He said smiling as he shucked his sweatshirt, bearing his chest as he walked to the bed.

"Harlot? You're not calling ME a harlot are you? I'm just looking for a hot mouth to make my pootie happy. When my pootie is happy, I'm delirious." She said innocently.

"You know how to make me crazy Junebug." He said as he stood up onto the bed right in front of her.

She smiled and reached over to set her wine down and then looked right into his crotch.

"You want a little preview before I do the deed, or do you need it now? I thought I was the one who was past being "ready". I made the call, remember?" She said in a low voice, still going for effect.

Marv said nothing and made no moves, he just looked down into her eyes. She reached up and folded down the waist of his sweat pants to reveal he had no underwear on. She smiled and gave him a quick look and then pulled his pants down to mid-thigh. His penis sprung up when let out of its hiding place and brushed against her cheek.

"We have to watch I don't drink too much some night because I'm getting to want this cock someplace besides my mouth." She said disgustedly in a low voice he barely heard as she kissed the tip and ran her tongue around the corona.

Marv hissed and closed his eyes at the sensation which inspired her to take the whole head in her mouth and pull her lips off of it with a sucking lollipop kiss.

She gave him a little smirk and pushed her mouth onto him taking a few inches over her wet tongue before bobbing a few times while one hand cradled his balls. She looked up and smiled around his girth before pulling her mouth off.

"Get down here and suck my pussy, farm boy. You're not coming until I do." She growled at him.

"So far tonight you said I had a cute ass, and admitted you want to fuck me. Now you want to insult me, calling me farm boy? Apparently there's something about me you appreciate." Marv said as he slipped his sweat pants off he rest of the way and knelt at the foot of the bed.

June smiled and scooted her butt down until she lay flat.

"The top too, I want to see them titties." He said pointing as she struggled to lean up and pull it off.

They both giggled as Marv slid his hands up her thighs and framed her pussy with his hands and with thumbs on either side of her vulva he opened her as she swooned as the texture of his tongue swathed over her engorged clit.

The sounds in the room from that point were nothing but muffled groans and throat catches until Marv drove June over the top as she emitted a high pitch squeal and grabbed his head to move him. She drew 5 or 6 deep breaths to revitalize herself before she rolled to the floor and crawled to the foot of the bed on her knees. Marv was still crouched over the spot where she had lain, breathing heavily into the arms he had crossed in front of him. She leaned over him and kissed his back causing him to begin to sit up, but as a hand pulled at his bent knee. He spun and lay back, his knees bent and open to allow her access to his most needy parts.

She smiled and reached with both hands to cradle his balls and hold his penis. She didn't see his facial reaction, as he was laid back with his head almost off the other side of the narrow bed, but she heard his suck his breath in. Wordlessly she fumbled his full sack as she knelt up a bit more and ran her hand off his cock and over his flat rippled stomach. She could not deny an affection for Marv as she looked forward to making him happy with her mouth. She also couldn't deny that the temptation to climb onto him and rut her pussy on him was great, but that would ruin a great thing they had going. They each had heavy emotional investments with other people that they would regret throwing aside and cause great resentment later.

Instead she leaned over him and began to kiss and nibble at his balls and eventually up his cock until she could get it in her mouth to suck and stroke him to orgasm. She fantasized he was her lover as she lovingly addressed his needs. As he began to get close he finally picked up his head and pulled himself up a bit until his arms could reach out to her head as he ran his fingers through her hair as he spent into her mouth. She thought it was obvious that, he too, was fantasizing that she might be the someone else he was emotionally attached to.

As the rigors and pressures of playing NCAA football and maintaining a strong education built, these two had found a way to relieve themselves by enjoying one of life's most basic needs together. But they both were well aware of the tightrope they walked over the pit of emotional involvement. It was a pit they wanted to avoid because they already had deep emotional commitments to others, but each found it easy to look beyond that guilt and enjoy their dalliance for what it was.

In another dorm not far from Ethan Hall Julie Murcer lay crying, curled up naked on the edge of the bed she had just shared with Brian Faraday.

"Julie, you knew coming in that we couldn't use that word or get involved. I've got a girlfriend back home and she's coming to spend the last half of her semester as an exchange student at Dartmouth. While she's that close and I see her, at least on the weekends, we can't do this. END OF STORY! You know if I thought at the start of the school year she would be here at all I wouldn't have taken up with you." Brian said trying to calm her down after he lit into her for saying she was falling in love with him.

"I didn't WANT to fall for you! I just wanted a good time. I'm a good time girl and I've always pulled it off with no one suspecting I was a..."

"Don't call yourself any of those names. You're neither a slut, a tramp or a whore. If every girl on this campus who slept around a bit thought of themselves that way it would be a sad state." Brian defended her, cutting her off in mid sentence.

"I'm not pissed of at you as much as myself." Julie spat out, facing away from him.

"On the night I decide to tell you that I think I love you, you were telling me it's over until she goes back. That makes me at least your mistress-whore no matter how you put it."

"Julie, remember when you would just show up, or give me a call and we would tear up the sheets? I never wanted any more than that and you said the same thing. You even laughed at friends of yours who couldn't do it..." Brian tried to reason aloud.

"I know, I know, but I guess the closeness of the team made me feel like we really..." She started before she stopped and swallowed hard and gathered herself.

"I'll just hook up with other guys if I need to. When your girlfriend goes back to Wales, look me up if you want." She said as she found her bra and slipped her arms in arranged herself before snapping it and looked for her panties.

"I don't have to look you up, we play on the same team and we're together 7 days a week. Julie, you're one of the best friends I have here in the States, I just made the mistake of shagging with you and letting it get too cavalier. You took it as something else, and it was never anything else." Brian insisted.

"Brian, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself. I'm the one who seeks the good time and doesn't get involved. Then I go and allow myself to develop these feelings. I'll be OK. We'll be OK and it won't affect the team, but I have to ask you one question and I need a frank, honest answer." She said as she pulled her jeans up over her round little butt.

"Does anyone else know that you and I have slept together, and damn it, be honest!" She demanded.

"No one, I promise you that. When Boge went through that whole "loose lips sink ships" speech after we made him captain, I took it to heart." He swore.

"OK, I should tell you that both of the other girls know. I wasn't bragging to them, I was covering myself. I can guarantee you that they do not pass along stories." She said before she thought and spouted, "ALTHOUGH, I'll bet Marv Hudson knows. He wouldn't be a problem."

"It's easy to see why the Coach frowns on relationships." Brian said as Julie got her coat, said goodbye and left his dorm room.

If Jared Winslow knew what transpired this evening before the final practice before, what he considered his biggest game the year, the air would be rife with " I told you so" over and over again. Although it hadn't really caused a big problem with the whole team, the seeds had been sown. Julie knew the problem was hers and nobody else's and had no plans to hurt anyone for spite. For Marv and June there was one test their relationship hadn't passed; After they saw their significant others would that action measure up to what they had developed? Thankfully, the football season would be over with by that time.

The pre-game practice and intense preparation for the Providence Tech game was the most intense the team had undertaken in it's young season. All of the plans in the world, all of the X's and O's scribbled and erased on a blackboard, every possible strategy for every possible situation never add up when you're trotting into your locker room at half time on game day and you're at the wrong end of a 24-9 score.

Winslow's plan to come out with quick hitting scoring drives never got off the ground as PTI's deep coverage never gave Marv Hudson a chance to make a prudent pass. Providence had done their homework well and knew quite well of the deadly accuracy that Marv wielded. Not only was PTI well versed at keeping the ball once they got it, they also knew how to shut down the long gain. NEAT saw themselves down 14-0 early having been stunted twice on consecutive possessions. Only strong punts from Oksana Cushman saved the day each time to pin PTI behind their own 20, but each time they methodically worked their way up the field to a score. Marv Hudson began to utilize the running game hoping to create more passing options, but as they closed in on the goal line PTI became tougher on the inner line making the NEAT offense bog down and settle for field goals 3 times. For the half, Providence had 6 possessions and four scores on 66 percent of the clock. Boge Hollins had 81 yards, but Marv Hudson was but 4 of 10 having to unload the ball out of bounds with no one open 5 times in their first two possessions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.