Divided at Division One - Cover

Divided at Division One

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

The schedule for a student-athlete is an arduous one and most always, Sunday nights are study nights, especially after a long practice session like the final day of training camp. With few exceptions, most players were huddled in their dorms catching up on studies and decompressing from an action packed few days. All of the male players were housed in Ethan Hall. It was a living arrangement they had no choice in during the season and could only change after the Holiday Break when they returned in mid-January. It was a "Coach Winslow" thing, he felt the players could look after one another as far as curfew and party control.

The 3 female members of the team were in Allen Hall. It was once part of the Ethan Allen Concourse, Pavilion, and Dorm. The 2 buildings were joined by enclosed walk-ways at either end with an open pavilion area in between for gatherings. It became a major venue of partying in the 80's and the walkways were dismantled and a sidewalk was paved down between the building making a short cut from administration buildings to the class auditoriums.

June Bokue sat studying in her small room watching outside for darkness to fall. Once it was dark enough to move outside without drawing attention she picked up her cell phone and dialed Marv Hudson's number.

"Marv! Did you tell Coach that we were sleeping together! I told you to leave well enough alone!" She barked as soon as he answered.

"NO! I didn't say that, and if he found out we got together from someone else it would have looked bad and might have been a mess." He retorted quickly.

"Well, it's dark out, why don't you come over so we can talk about this, figure something out." She said, her tone changing.

"I'll be over in a couple minutes, leave the outside door open." He said.

"Oh you're so damn paranoid. Lots of us have boyfriends over, don't sweat it." June said without a worry.

"Crack the door, please?" Marv said before hanging up.

June's dorm was the last one downstairs on the end, one of the few that wasn't a suite. A private room was almost a privilege, but she would have preferred a suite. However, for having a man in your room, it was private.

She did as Marv asked and went out through the vestibule and cracked the privacy door so Marv could open in and slip in without buzzing. She let her own door close leaving the deadbolt hammer out so it wouldn't click shut. She no more than got settled back on her bed in front of the TV when Marv came in and re-closed the door, fixing the deadbolt.

"Thanks Junie! ... and don't give me that pissed off look. I know you want to see me tonight." He said casually coming in and grabbing one of the two dinette chairs turning it backwards and straddling it between her and the TV.

She wanted to scowl at him, but she couldn't help smile at him.

"You're just the cutest little farm boy! I'd be the horniest girl on campus if I didn't have you." She said with a grin.

"Just WHAT makes me a farm boy?" He said feigning indignation.

"I live in a big city in Okie, but I know farms boys. Farm boys are shy and try to charm the pants off you. City boys get you drunk and take them off. But you, ... YOU were extra shy. I had to flash my titties at you to get you to notice what I wanted." June said with a smirk.

"I was just being a gentleman. I wanted to fuck you from the time I laid eyes on your butt in jeans." He said boldly.

"Listen to potty mouth! I told you we could play, but we won't be doin' any screwin'." She said making sure she reinforced the rules.

"Wantin' and doing are two different animals. I wouldn't even be here at all if you didn't seduce me." He said defensively. "Oh, and don't be surprised. I'd like to fuck every girl I see who looks good in jeans. I'm a healthy All-American boy!"

"I know you are. I may have been a little forward, but you sure went along pretty easy." She said shifting on the bed as her body began to react to her own anticipation.

"Coach thinks we're playing with fire." Marv said watching her shift uncomfortably.

"Listen farm boy. I have a ring that says I love my man and I'm only letting HIM in. He knows I play with myself, he just doesn't know I have a live sex toy, that's all." She said laying back on the bed and moving to one side. " ... and don't judge me about being forward. You were willing to come over here the first time with out an argument when I asked you. Your girlfriend would be just as unhappy as my boyfriend no matter WHO started it. Now come over here and see me."

"Is this what it's ALWAYS going to be? Me servicing your titties and playing with that tight little pussy of yours? I can jerk myself off." Marv said suddenly showing her he might not be quite the goober she thought.

"Left to your own ideas, where would you take it?" She said, suddenly wary that he might have ideas she didn't think possible.

"God, Junie, I'm not going to rape you or anything. Get that look off your face! I just thought we could expand our horizons a little and still not do the deed. Nothing happens you don't want to happen." Marv said, still without moving a bit from his straddled seat on her dinette chair.

"Just because your girlfriend won't put it in her mouth, don't think I'm going to. If that's what you're shooting for, it's something you should work out with her." She said indignantly.

"First of all, she DOES suck it for me, and quite well, I may add. I was talking about eating that pussy of yours and REALLY getting you off. My baby says there's nothing better than my tongue between her legs. Oh, ... and don't forget I SEE your face when you're jerking me off and I know you thought about going down on me the last time I was here, you almost drooled on me." He said, surprising her with the male bravado he suddenly showed.

June blushed deeply at his words and knew she was found out, she WAS tempted the last time she invited him to come service her.

"Don't be embarrassed June, ALL girls like to give head, no matter how disgusted they act at the suggestion of it. If they give head, they know they get head ... and they know they won't get pressured into taking the risk of screwing either, ... if they take care of his business." Marv said confidently.

"Marv, where is this coming from? Where's the shy farm boy?" She said, a smile curling her lip.

"I WAS a shy farm boy, but I was seduced by a woman who showed me what a woman likes and she told me to keep the persona if I wanted to meet the ladies. Needless to say, I do and it works." He told her, he himself blushing.

"Are you trying to say that I didn't seduce you, you seduced me?"

"No, I didn't say that at all. You DID seduce me. I really had no intentions of any of this happening. But, I do jerk off a lot thinking about how much I miss my Sammie. When you took off your top that day and asked me how I liked them, I was seduced."

"So are you saying now that you won't come over here on the bed unless I agree to get and let oral happen?"

"I didn't say that at all. What we've done is exciting and relieves a lot of stress, but if the only rule is that I can't get inside your pussy, I understand, but there's a lot more fun to be had and I thought you had other ideas." Marv said smiling.

"You better leave Marv. You've made me feel uncomfortable. I'm not mad at you or anything, it's just coming at me a little faster than I ever expected. I'm supposed to be engaged and suddenly I'm feeling guilty, I think. We're friends and I want to stay that way, so I don't want anything to happen I haven't thought through. You understand, right?" She said suddenly sitting up and putting her feet on the floor.

"What ever you want, Junie, I understand. Don't feel bad. I thought a lot about what I was going to say before I came over today. I wanted to be honest about what I wanted, where I thought it might go. I'm not sorry for anything we've done, and I hope you're not." He said standing up.

She assured him she was not sorry for anything that had happened. They hugged and she showed him to the door.

It was early and Marv Hudson went to the Ethan Hall kitchen to make a microwave popcorn. He didn't feel bad for asking for more in his liaison with June Bokue. He was pretty sure he knew what she wanted, at least at that moment when she eyed his erect cock in her hand as she stroked it. She looked at him, then back to her hand and almost leaned forward, but stopped herself. Just a few minutes before that, as he knelt beside her fingering her, he wanted to dive into her slit face first. She had already cum twice and her slice was sloppy with the juices he loved lapping up. Moments after that hesitation he shot all over her belly and breasts as they both giggled. Once she let him go and they both caught their breath she bounded up from the bed and wiped herself off, throwing him a towel. Then they both got dressed, she in her pajamas and he into his shirt, pants and coat so he could leave. She thanked him as if he had just helped her with her homework and he did the same, letting himself out. It was an amicable arrangement, or so it seemed. But now the thought of them sampling each others goodies had him wanting more from her. He also knew a phone call to his girl Samantha could be just what he needed, as long as she was alone in her dorm.

Armed with his popcorn he went back to his room and called his girl at her OSU dorm, but instead he got one of her roommates who said Samantha was at the library. He took out a text book he needed to study and immersed himself in that for the next hour or so, until his phone rang.

"Hello, have you done the deed yet?" June asked him.

"What?" He queried, stunned to hear her.

"The DEED! The thing I'VE done for you the past couple weeks or so." She said impatiently.

"No. I tried to call Sammie and she was out. I'm studying." He told her.

"If you want to come over we can rock each others worlds. You caught me fair and square the other night. I was going to go down on you the other night, but I was afraid you'd think I was a little slut, and I guess I am and I like being one when I'm getting off. If my boyfriend was here I would be his little slut, so I'll be yours instead. I could use what you said you wanted to do to me." She said quietly, but determinedly.

"Say it." He said.

"Say what?" She said, not fully understanding.

"Say what you want from me. I want to hear you say it." He insisted.

"So much for farm boy charm, huh? Haha! I want you to come over here and eat my pussy until you have to dig my fingernails out of the ceiling. How's that? ... and how about you?" She said boldly.

"I want you to give me head, suck my cock until I cum." He said frankly.

"You're cute Marvie, kinky, but cute. Now, get the hell over here."

Although they ended up eventually alone in their own beds, Marv and June slept better than they had in the weeks since school started. Except for passing each other once between classes on Monday, they didn't see each other all day until practice where they exchanged friendly hellos. If either of them had an emotional hangover from the new sex the night before, it didn't show. It was all about getting off.

Players dressed for their full-pad work-out all swapping stories back and forth. As Marv and Mark Freeman talked Jimmer Erving joined in and the talk turned to girls.

"Hey, I saw that chick "June Bug" today in the cafeteria. I always thought she was kind of "moosey", but she fills out a pair of jeans pretty well, huh? She looks like a guy in uniform." Jimmer said.

"Hey, hey, not too loud, you'll have the PC police on you. But, yeah she does have a nice bod on her, even if she is taller than me." Mark Freeman exaggerated with a chuckle.

Marv took the comments in and smiled, shaking his head, knowing he knew more than he should about her. Just then she came out of her stall and sat on her stool to lace up and they caught eyes. If eyes can truly smile, hers did, but the glance was fleeting. Marv was convinced all was fine.

Ben Elgart and Barry Wicker, from the defensive staff walked through counting heads to be sure everyone was there and moments later Coach Winslow came out.

"All right boys and girls," He shouted above the din as it faded when he came in the room. "Let's make it an easy day today. This will not be a long session, we're only going to smell and taste, we're not going to eat.

Captains will lead stretch's and we'll do a lap and then the steps in Section 4.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.