Divided at Division One
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

Jared made the flight arrangements for Meaghan to get back to Chicago on Tuesday morning and then went about making sure he could piece together a dinner of some sort for their post-lovemaking hunger. Right now, eating dinner seemed to have taken a back seat to sexual relief. While passing the time by checking his email he heard the bathroom door open and he rushed to see if he might help her, but she was just closing the door to his bedroom, smiling back at him saying "See you in a few minutes."

He assumed she didn't need help turning down the bed or getting anything from her suitcase and went right to the shower where the bathroom smelled of sweetness from her bath and rinsing shower. He started to get a little excited at the prospect of the first time making love to her in his home. She had always been a very sexual, eager, lover. From what she had told him of her marriage, she and Matt had remained sexually active right up to her finding of his crimes and betrayal. She even stressed how she thought keeping him satisfied was so important after he had lost his job. She was no fading violet in the marriage bed, for sure. He had to admit some worry about what happened with Barbara and how she became bored and complacent about sex, but Meg always sought ways to keep things fresh and exciting.

He showered quickly and made sure he paid close attention to his "equipment" lightly treading on the line between washing up good and playing with yourself. Thoughts of Meg waiting for him certainly had him excited. He made sure he finished with his "manly" bottle of liquid soap Barbara had bought him long ago that he was still using. He wanted to smell clean but not soapy.

After quickly drying he wrapped a towel around his waist and made his entrance into the bedroom. Meaghan was propped up on two pillows with the sheet just pulled up to her waist. Jared easily saw that the last few weeks of trial and legal nonsense had taken a toll on her just by fact she had lost weight. She was easily as thin as she was in high school, but her breasts were just perfect, just beautiful, as she smiled and lit up at sight of her lover. You wouldn't have seen a sexier picture in any men's magazine.

"Take off your towel and come to me. Straddle me and let me taste your lips, your tongue. I want to smell your breath and your body. Your are the man I have loved since our first kiss." She said in long exhaling impatient sigh.

Jared did as she asked, dropping his towel and coming to her side of the bed, kneeling at first into the mattress and swinging his leg over her. She took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply holding her lips tighter to his than she may ever have.

"I want to be with you more than ever. More than what I dreamed of when you left for school and I cried myself to sleep each night. The thought of being with you, living with you, becoming your wife is suddenly in my grasp. Your eyes tell me you want the same thing, don't they?" She asked impatiently.

"Yes, Meg. I do want what you want but I think we want it to happen too fast. Let's not do anything stupid. We have to think of your boy and how this all affects him." Jared implored.

"Let's let it take it's own pace if we're sure, Jared. Let's just worry about me and you and now, and NOW I know what I want." She answered him by pulling his face to hers and locking lips again.

Their kiss was long and hard before she broke it and giggled in her impish sexy way. She reached to her side and took a small white plastic pot in her hand. She unscrewed the cap and dipped her finger into what was an intimate lubrication potion. She ran her fingers between her breasts before reaching and holding them like two perfect peaches in her hands.

"Slide your pretty penis between my breasts. They were never quite full enough when we were just kids but having my baby turned me into a woman here. Let me cradle you." She said smiling softly in a manner Jared thought could make him climax right here.

Jared slid up her body and leaned into the crevice she held for him. He moaned softly as the softness of her bosom caressed him. Instinctively he pumped his hips pushing himself through the soft tunnel she held for him.

"You look so hard and big and you feel like hot iron in there." She said in a pleasured sigh.

"God, I love you Meg. You make me so happy!" Jared moaned.

Meaghan tipped her head up to better see him slide between her titties and his cock was nearly at her lips. She watched it come up through the path she held for him a few times and could no longer resist snaking her tongue out and opening her mouth and relaxing her grip on the sides of her breasts. Jared braced up like a preening animal pushing his hips towards her mouth.

He knew he could not last with these sensations and dropped back to her hips and moved to his right to get her from under the sheet and to move between her legs. As if guided by magnets the tip of his cock found her smooth wet slit and he impaled her. Her thin, but muscled stomach moved in rhythm to his thrusts making room for his cock each time. Meg's lower lip trembled as an orgasm swept up from her loins as Jared pounded her.

Jared pulled back from her to prevent his own orgasm and she instinctively flipped over to her stomach and propped her round butt up for him to mount. He found her wet slice and plowed her to the hilt as she gasped.

"Take me and possess me! It feels like you're so far into me it would come out my mouth! Hold me!" She screamed out as Jared bent to wrap his arms around her prone body.

He filled his hands with her breasts, her left in his right hand, her right in the other as he pressed his body to her. He squeezed both titties hard until the tips of his three fingers pressed the aureole and nipples into the ball of his hand. He held that press hard before refilling his hands with her soft tender boobs.

"God, I'm cumming." She cackled with a voice broken by the orgasm sweeping through her.

Jared held her like this until he felt her body ease it's tense state of pleasure, then he relinquished her body and knelt up straight and began to plow his cock into her as her supple ass rippled with each thrust. He looked down at the display before him and saw her little brown rosette fully open and dilated. He stopped his thrusts and let a ball of saliva drop from his mouth almost directly into the little aperture.

"YES JARED!! Fuck me there!! Take my ass, it's ready for you! I had my fingers there while you showered. CUM INTO ME!" She ordered him in a shrill command.

He pulled himself from her wet, pink and sloppy pussy and saw her asshole wink closed and then open as he brought the head of his cock to his target and slid in.

"HUMMMMMMMPHHHHTT!" She barked as her whole body seemed to shiver from his abrupt intrusion.

She writhed like a wounded snake, but showed no overt signs of pain, just immense pleasure as he held himself fully immersed in the bowels of her very being.

Suddenly the tense body under him seemed to go limp, almost as if she had passed out, but she spoke.

"I am fully yours, and you are mine." She declared in a sighing whisper of relief.

Jared responded by beginning to pump himself in and out of her, wanting to finally relieve the pressure in his balls. He didn't know how much lube she had used on herself or whether she had just willed herself open, but she was loose enough to slide snugly in and out. He began to wonder if she might orgasm like this when he saw her shoulders tense up and the front of her body rose a bit from the bed.

"Oooo ... Oooo ... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhgrh! GOD that's good ... I'm cumming!!" She squeaked out.

Not as if Jared needed any stimulus to finish his deed, but her little declaration itched just the right spot to push him over the edge.

"Oh God Meaghan. I'm going to cum too!" He spat out as he humped up using his hands on her hips to brace himself up.

SLAP SLAP SLAP!! The sound echoed in the room as his thrusts hit the soft yielding cheeks of her ass. The growl deep in his throat gave away the fact he was depositing his cum up into her as they both experienced the pleasure of loving sex.

His body lost it's tense pose and he fell onto her, kissing the back of her neck before falling to the side, keeping her attached.

Still embedded in her bowels, he held her closely as they both puffed air out their mouths until normal breathing resumed.

"That was all I ever imagined from the first day I wanted it to happen with you." She said in a monotone voice as she stared blankly at the wall.

All Jared could do was groan as he shrunk to the point where he popped out of her.

"Your towel, your towel! Get me your towel!" She asked him hastily as he popped up from the bed and grabbed the towel he had dropped to the floor earlier.

She stuffed it behind her and rolled flat onto it.

"God, you must have came a quart, I feel I'm shitting the bed." She laughed.

"Thank you Miss Buzzkill." He chuckled.

"If you want to play in the backyard you have to accept the messy parts that go with it." She said sitting up and smiling at him.

She stood and kissed him and put an arm around him pulling him toward the bath.

"Let's go rinse off and you can make me some dinner. Then. how about staying up all night talking and sleeping all day tomorrow?" She suggested.

"Sounds good, BUT ... too close to the start of football. Life with a coach is never dull, or conducive to a Sunday off between August and January. Are you sure you can handle my schedule?" He asked with a smile as he pulled her head to his and kissed her cheek.

"As long as sessions like just now are included, I don't care. Life with you was always exciting and living with you and watching Declan grow up with you will be even better." She said stopping to hug him.

"Sessions like that could get me to retire and stay home all day!" He laughed as they stopped outside the bathroom door and joined hands facing each other.

"So was that little mystery everything you thought it would be? It's something I enjoy, but you're too big to try too often. I'm going to know what I did tomorrow when I get up." She said with a smirk.

"In a moment of passion it was something that just happened. If we planned it beforehand I might have been more careful. I didn't mean to hurt you. It was real exciting, especially with you cheering me on." Jared said getting a little embarrassed at the thought he may have hurt her.

"You didn't do anything to hurt me besides eat your Wheaties when you were little. You may not think "little Jared" (patting his penis) is anything special, but he's fatter than what I'm accustomed to there. When passions reach that point I'll never have a regret. I love you!" Meaghan said to reassure him before pulling him into the bathroom to shower.

After a quick rinse together Jared found a frozen pizza in the freezer and the two of them sat at the kitchen table in t-shirts and underwear nibbling and talking into the evening until the clock struck 12 times and Jared knew he had to get to bed.

"I've got to meet with my coaching staff at 11 tomorrow to go over the playbook. I hate to work Sundays before the season starts, but our schedules are kind of full next week and I never allow anyone but coaches and me put together playbooks. If I gave someone the plastic pages and binders with all the copies to assemble I would worry it might end up in the wrong hands. I may be paranoid, but I've never lost one." He said with some regret.

Meg reached over to him and took both hands in hers and smiled devilishly.

"Work is work, but remember I'm here for the horny honeymoon ... you know that period when you have sex every time you look at each other. We didn't get that back in Chicago when you were "courting" me, ... or did I court you?"

"Meg, we had the horny honeymoon a long time ago. Remember 5 times in one day?" He laughed.

"Sorry, wore off." She said as she got up from the table and headed to the bedroom...

Jared laughed to himself at her boldness and wondered how he got along without her for so many years as thoughts of their early relationship swept over him. He thought, "What did Barbara Gaynes do to me that made me forget about Meaghan? Right now I can't believe I ever let Meg out of my life."

He pondered Barbara Gaynes for a moment and remembered her sleek body and long shiny black hair. With a simple squint of her eye and pouted lip she oozed sexuality when they first met. He hoped she had rediscovered that side of herself to get another man and they did something to help her keep herself in that groove. He couldn't help but blame himself for letting her slip into the life funk that ruined their relationship. He was beginning to convince himself that the subconscious draw to Meaghan Mahaffey may have been the root of it all.

After he few moments of reverie he pulled himself out of the kitchen chair and went about the house turning off lights and securing the doors. He wondered if Meg had another bout of the "hornies" waiting for him and his manhood in the bedroom as his cock surprisingly leapt at the thought. But, if she had, the length of the day coupled with the rigors of travel and hard sex had taken it's toll on her. She apparently had fallen asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. The buzz of her breathing never even wavered as he slid in beside her and switched off the light. He quickly joined her in her nocturnal repast.

Jared's deep sleep was being interrupted, or at least disturbed by the nagging swell in his groin of the tremendous urge to pee, or was it? Sensations around his crotch felt good but he was confused by the chill he felt in the air. He stirred and woke to find the covers had been pulled back and he was laying with his straining cock peeking through the slit in his boxers with Meaghan's face looking at it and him alternately while applying wet kisses to her satisfier.

"I guess that answers the question, "How many kisses and strokes to a mans erected penis does it take to wake him out of a sound sleep?" She said with a devilish grin.

Still not fully awake, Jared began adding the pieces of his thoughts until the picture became clear.

"Oh God, you horny little poop!" He said with a smile as her reached to touched her golden hair.

She smiled at him and quickly filled her mouth with the head of his hard staff, giving it a full lick and suck.

"I wanted to do that for the last 10 minutes but was afraid you'd pee in my mouth. As much as I wanted to think that little monument was for me, I knew you had to pee. So, I've just been kissing it, caressing it. " She giggled. "I love him, you know, ... almost as much as I love you. I think he makes us both very happy."

Jared shook his head and crooked his finger for her to come to him and kissed her deeply.

"Let me go to the bathroom and relieve the pressure that's causing the problem and we'll see if we can raise it again." He said with a big smile as he pulled himself out of the bed.

When he returned she was sitting Indian style on the pillow on her side, her hand idly busy between her legs.

"Ummm, got something on your mind?" He wondered aloud with a sly grin.

"I do. My little clittie is buzzing thinking about your little friend, but my pussy is a little sore from the ride you gave her last night, not to mention another little place." She said red-faced.

Getting into the bed he took the hand from between her legs and brought it to his mouth, sucking her fingers. "I think I know a way we can both get happy."

As he went to move his mouth to her pussy she unfolded her legs and fell toward the end of the bed. As he licked away the dew her thoughts and fingers had produced, she longed to feel him stretch her mouth but she was still involuntarily arching her body at the sensations he was bringing to her nerve center.

After her bottom settled back onto the bed Jared drew a leg over her, making sure his mouth did not lose contact with her squishy slit. She quickly took his straining cock and aimed it at her lips while putting an arm around his buttocks to pull him deeper into her mouth and let her head rest into the bed.

The wet sounds of mouths satisfying genitals filled the room in concert with the hums and groans of approaching satisfaction and just plain feeling good. The liquid rewards of each others orgasms, intensified by their senses of taste and smell, brought them each to a plateau only lovers reach. Mere sex for pleasure's sake doesn't trigger the special feelings they had as they melted into the bed in their reverie. They were about to slip back to sleep when Jared startled.

"Oh, what's the time? I've got a meeting!" He said as he sat up and saw he had plenty of time.

"What am I going to do while you're away?" She asked sleepily.

"Why don't you figure how you want to change the house here, figure what room you want for Declan and what furniture we'll need." Jared answered as he stretched.

"Are you asking me to move in? Are you sure we should do this? What about my job? Shouldn't I find a job first?" She asked in rapid fire quickly sitting up.

"Isn't that what we talked about before, or did I mistake pillow talk for real talk?" He wondered aloud turning back to her.

"I didn't think you wanted us here before the football season, especially your first season." She reasoned.

"Why not? I can't make Chicago runs that often during the season. It would be way too hard and living without you the past month has been tough. You won't need to work, you know. I kind of do well." He chuckled.

"No, I won't be a kept woman. Don't even talk about it. It's not going to happen. I'll entertain it when and if we get married. But, for now, I WILL WORK." She said as she scooted to the end of the bed and put on a robe of Jared's she found after her bath.

"O --Kay! If you have your mind made up I won't defer you. You can also spend some time in the want-ads today. I assume you want to teach still?" He asked as he began dressing.

"Teaching, day care supervision, I can even do re-hab therapy. I had a PT license in Illinois, but it expired. I bet I could re-qualify here in Vermont if I had to." She said proudly.

"Well, come out with me and I'll make coffee and find something to eat before I go." He said as he slipped on his shoes as he kept dressing.

"Make sure you wash your face before you go." She said acting a little embarrassed.

"You don't want the boys to smell a little poo-dat on me?" He smiled.

"Ha, not at least until they meet the poo-dat you might be wearing." She responded.

Before putting on a shirt Jared went to wash up and brush his teeth. Within 20 minutes he was off to get a war room set up for the coaches and he to work. Ann Comeche was supposed to find an intern to sit in for her this day. She was to help copy new play cards and laminate one for each coach besides assembling 70 playbooks as they finalized each one. Unfortunately she had a prior commitment for the day with the family so even Joe Barber was unavailable. Jared was strict about the play book and reproduction of play pages. The copier and laminator had to be in the room and any partial copies or bad copies had to be shredded on the spot. Many plays were standardized, but not all teams kept all plays in their books, plus Jared and each coach had lots of their own plays or variations.

Ten sneak, ten draw, 27 sweep, 32 blast were all common plays, but all coaches gave them different looks. For example, the Ten sneak is a Quarterback Sneak. It can be run from any formation providing 12 different looks, with or without motion makes that double, now 24 looks, and then can be mirrored to either side, so double it again. That means a simple quarterback sneak can have 48 different looks for an opposing defense. A team may carry 5 variations in their book. Ten Sneak Slot, Ten Sneak Draw, Ten Sneak Slash, ... the variations that a team can carry are limitless. Jared Winslow always felt that the Shakespearian proverb "brevity is the soul of wit" had it's own meaning for playbooks. Stacking play upon play for teams to learn usually meant keeping a lot of plays you might never use. In practice, run the variations but don't confuse the issue with a lot of remembering. As long as the offensive coach, his quarterback and Jared KNEW the plays, the variation could be quickly laid out in a huddle if necessary. For example, in the case of the Ten Sneak the QB could call the standard play from the book and as he called signals he would make the center aware with a right or left touch the way he planned on going after seeing the defense. It's usually a 2 yard or less play and the center is to lay the key block, right or left. Confusing the play with more variants to 9 other players won't make a difference and makes little sense.

In early practice sessions Jared Winslow wears the laminated play-card around his neck and is the 12th man in the huddle. He calls the play, showing the card to all and points out each assignment. They line up and a light contact version is run. The basic playbook is learned this way until he can lose the cards, call a play and see 11 sets of confident eyes looking back at him. Coach Winslow stresses that knowing assignments on each play is key. The rule of thumb is, don't confuse yourself with everyone else's assignment, that will come as you unfold the plays over and over and you learn to read a broken play and what you might do. Winslow was always complimented on how instinctive the players he sent onto bigger and better things were. The play learning technique he uses is what he credits for that. By saying "brevity is the soul of wit" for his style saved him from having to use the variation, "keep it simple, stupid", but that's what it was.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.