Divided at Division One - Cover

Divided at Division One

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

Mommy, are you going to be here when I get home?" Declan asked as his mother finished double tying his sneakers and gave him final behavior orders.

"Of course. Even if Coach Jared has to do any football stuff, I'll be sure he's back here too." She assured him.

Jared stood back and watched Meg the Mom and was pleased she had become so adept with the boy, reminding him of his own Mom when he was small.

MJ, who was there to pick up her "date" leaned to whisper in Meaghan's ear as Declan pulled her impatiently towards the door, "Have fun, I could use a sex day as bad as you".

"You behave or there will be no TV or Nintendo later, remember MJ is the boss, OK?" She said as they went out the door.

Meg couldn't help but laugh as Declan turned and nodded with a knowing smile. She knew he had the "only child" syndrome of growing up emotionally faster than multi-sibling kids. It was mostly from being in the company of adults and being subject to more adult behavioral situations. Matt and Meaghan didn't talk to him like a child and he wasn't exiled from the room when conversations took place. Jared had seen an example of this when they ate lunch the previous day at an upscale eatery in the Sears Tower. When the waitress gave the boy a children's menu he handed it back to her and told her he could get a hot dog, hamburger or chicken finger anywhere, and could he see the fancy food menu as well. He told his Mom he wanted French Onion Soup and pointed to a word he couldn't say but the description seemed like what he might like. He was reading at a 2nd or 3rd grade level and wanted Chicken Maisonette, basically chicken with spaetzle in a light sauce. "It sounds like something Grandma made for me with squiggly noodles." When Jared looked at him, semi-astonished, and Declan told him that "spitzels are homemade noodles". The Coach swallowed a big laugh to let the boy have his day in the sun.

Once the door latch clicked shut Meg turned to Jared and smiled.

"Let's go get in the shower!"

"Well, why don't we sit on the sofa and talk for a few minutes first. We'll give them a chance to get away without coming back for something they forgot. Besides we can finally just talk in private without any clocks to compete with." Jared said as he moved toward the sofa taking her hand.

He sat and laid back as she slid in along side him, resting head in the crook of his arm. They each took deep breaths before Jared spoke.

"So what do you think of the two of us? Do you think we have any issues?"

"Would you think I had rose colored glasses if I told you that it seems like all the years in between your leaving for school and this week have disappeared? Back then I couldn't imagine life without you and I'm already at that point. I know everyone changes, but I just can't imagine we've been apart for all these years. I keep waiting for a moment, an instance where I'll say, "THERE, the bubble burst and THAT'S why this can't work.", but I just can't fathom it. Are we blind to something?" She mused out loud staring off into nowhere.

"I'm caught in the same little vacuum. Barbie seems like another life. It's like 10 years obliterated and it's like we just turned our heads away to look over our shoulder. I can't help but think the same thing, ARE WE MISSING SOMETHING?" He asked amused she had the same thought line.

Meaghan turned her body over and hugged her arms around him and rested her head on his chest as she began to tear up.

"I want to be afraid and run away from the feeling it's so strong, but I can't run away without you to hold me. It's so weird. What did we do all those years ago to be so stupid?" She said, her voice cracking.

"Too young to understand? I don't know. But, I agree, the feeling is strong, almost weird..." He concurred.

"If I didn't have my little Declan I would have come looking for you years ago. That's how long I've known. Don't let that scare you." She said as she absently ran her hand down over his stomach to the front of his pants.

"It scares me that I was so happy at one time with Barbie and then we drifted apart. I always blamed her, maybe it was me searching for you, like ... subconsciously." He said before becoming aware of her hand.

"I'm searching for you now. Don't think I'm bad, I just want and need you so much. Matt and I had a wild sex life with me trying to keep him happy and me trying to deny I still wanted and needed you. Divorce was shame and I didn't want that. I hate to admit this, but if you hadn't ended up in the sports news on the day you did, I would have screwed a total stranger that afternoon. A woman alone at a cocktail bar at lunch hour draws a lot of attention from dirtball businessmen." She said resting her head on his chest as she turned doe eyed looking at him while her hand played.

"You don't need to tell me this, save yourself from..."

"No, I want you to know the truth, where I was. I was meeting a guy there the second day. I felt his cock through his pants right at the bar the day before. I had a hotel key with me with every intention of being his whore. Your face came up on the TV screen in the ESPN story as if to tell me DON'T DO THIS! I didn't hear the story attached to the shot of your face. I was suddenly so overridden with guilt... " She said stopping in mid-sentence hoping her point was made.

"You thought fate stepped in? Maybe it did, but let's not mull over it now. Let's move on from the stupid decisions we made as kids." Jared reasoned.

Meaghan half smiled as tears welled up in her eyes and Jared thought she was going to bring herself to his shoulder for a hug and comfort but she sat up a bit and turned to unzip his pants.

"This is my constant fantasy of you, to please you with my mouth, to suck you and taste you. It was my idea the first time and I've never done it with anyone without thinking of you, wishing it was you. Since the day you left for college I don't think more than a few days passed where I didn't wish I had you here to please like this and show you how much I loved you." She said as she fished her hand through his zipper and into the pocket of his briefs and pulled his penis through.

She held it like a prize before taking the head in her mouth and lolling her tongue around it and then looking back at him.

"You please and fulfill me greatly with your mouth and how you worship MY sex, you make me the absolutely crazy when you make love to me, fuck me and make our bodies one, but this is my special way of making love to you. It makes me tingle inside without touching myself." She said as she dropped her head over him and fed herself moving more and more of him into her mouth with each nod of her head on him.

"Oh God, I want to stop you and fuck you right here, but it feels so good. Let's get in the shower and do what you planned before we sat down." Jared said, sorry to have her stop, but wanting to pace their day better.

She popped her head up from her sucking and smiled at him. "What I had planned was to be a very naughty girl, but I'm rethinking things. I was going to take your last bit of innocence, fulfill YOUR fantasy, give you my ass you adore so much, but I just got another idea."

"and THAT is???"

"Since I want you so much that way, and you want me so much that way, why don't we save that for a special time, a marker in our relationship?" She said testing a trial balloon.

"What do you have in mind?" He said smiling, biting at her tease.

"When I sleep in your bed in Vermont. When I go back home to be with you." She said hopefully.

"Do you really think you can ever take Declan away from his father? You know I would want you two out there, but no matter what a rat he was, or how you feel about him now, Declan needs his father." Jared insisted, no matter how much it hurt him to say.

"I know, I know." Meaghan said falling off to the side of Jared holding her head as if she had been beaten.

"Don't feel that way Meg. The only thing that would have changed all of this would be if you never had Declan. Think how empty your life would be, think of the joy you would have missed. Don't try to back over that, let's look forward. We can still be us. I can spend part of every week here during the season and be here for a good part of the rest of the year. I've really thought a lot of it out." He said to comfort her.

"I would be lost forever without my little boy. Even the horseshit his father has put me through is worth having him. I want to have your baby too, so you can see." She said breaking down crying.

Jared spent the next hour of the morning calming and soothing Meaghan's fears and feelings over her want for a new life with him. He assured her that they could be together often with him at N.E.A.T., especially in the off season and during school breaks. Whether it was her and Declan traveling to him or he traveling to her, they could be together. He reasoned that if they wanted to be with each other it was the only way and they could do everything possible to make the life "normal" for Declan.

Although it took a good part of the morning the couple finally got back into the mood to be in the shower together and make the day theirs once again. Whatever words he used finally soothed her and made her look at their relationship from his vantage point. As he talked she vacantly listened, his cock still in her hand long after it's blood filled excitement had waned. Once she was convinced that all could be fine she let him go and wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss and dry her tears.

"Why don't we go and take that shower together and finish everything we started out here?" He suggested with a devious smile.

She needed no coaxing as she stood and extended her hand to him and they went off together. After a long shower that drained the hot water he sat her on the counter to kiss and dry her until she laid to her side and took him into her mouth to continue the adoration she started on the sofa earlier. He ended up bending to use his mouth on her freshly washed sex. They never made it from the bathroom before they each had oral orgasms that started an afternoon of making love and adoring each others bodies.

By the time he walked onto the O'Hare tarmac to board the AirExecutive Share Jet on Saturday afternoon he was satisfied both sexually and in the fact he had made the right decision to come there are pursue his rekindled romance. He was also quite happy to have made a great impression on little Declan who hated to see him leave.

Getting on the small jet he noticed some of the same faces he flew with a few days earlier, most notably the artist, Paul Haley Bickford, whom was also going back to White River. Jared had seen a piece on local Chicago TV on Saturday morning about him and a piece of art he was creating for a local museum show. The jet was not full so it meant the trip would cost him a tad more than the flight in, but the convenience was more than worth it. Once the 8 passengers had exchanged names and pleasantries Jared nodded off as he had flying in only to be awakened by descent in to Vermont's long lonely strip in White River Junction. Once on the ground he was surprised to see three others getting off and 4 more ready to board onto to Boston or other points. He supposed the proximity to Dartmouth College and the local artist community housed at the Tip Top kept the little strip busy with private jets and planes.

The cool Vermont air in the early evening sun made the drive back to New England Ag and Tech a pleasant one. He pined for Meaghan already and spoke to her once after she had dropped Declan off with his father after seeing Jared off at the airport. He ignored the message light blinking on his phone at home opting to do his exercise routine, shower and retire early for the evening. He felt assured that anyone who had anything important for him had his cell number. The phone could wait. A goodnight call to Meg was all he needed to supply dream fodder for his tired body. Although somewhat matured, she still had the body of a cheerleader and the passion of their high school prom night. Although the last two women he had were of the type you created fantasies from; Barbie the sleek dark haired mystery woman and Ann the full figured buxom Playboy type, Meg was the girl you saw in the bathing suit ad, and the summer drive-in flick who just drove you crazy as she showed off her body. Luckily for Jared, she wanted to give it all to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.