Divided at Division One - Cover

Divided at Division One

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

As the small jet settled on the runway at O'Hare Jared Winslow jostled awake surprised he had slept so soundly on the plane. The close quarter of the cabin on the jet lent to a quick roll call of names and occupations for those who wanted to disclose them when they took off. He looked around the cabin of the jet trying to remember the names the others had given, but his sound sleep had robbed him of any memory of the few seconds of introductions.

Once they were airborne with a full plane the pilot or co-pilot, they never said who was who, stepped back into the cabin and welcomed them and suggested the swap of names.

"If y'all are traveling for reasons you don't want to disclose, or just want to be incognito, just make something up. I'll start it up by saying my name is Rex and flew for United for 20 years. Once it became obvious that our pensions might be in danger I got out and helped to start this little venture and we've grown to about 15 jets and are doing quite well. I won't be retiring any time soon, but I sleep better at night." The man from the cockpit drawled in a Texas accent.

The man in the first seat looked back at the rest of his fellow passengers and said he was Paul, an artist who traveled to Chicago every week for his craft; and so it went around the plane each fellow nodding to each other. When Jared said his name there were three who knew the name and made comments. But now 7 were getting off in Chicago and the 3 left to travel onto Minneapolis all nodded or bid good evenings to the rest.

Once through security and getting his bag Jared saw the Avis stand and found his car waiting at the curb. He didn't have to leave the Airport complex to see a sign for the O'Hare Marriott and he knew from his last trip that he needed to get on I-190 to get there, he only hoped they had a room.

A weeknight without the Cubs or White Sox in town was rare, but one was in Detroit and the other had an off day so getting a room was easy as long as he didn't stay into the weekend. He would have to fly out on Saturday or make other arrangements. The 3 nights were costing him almost $1000 and it marked the first time he realized he made the kind of money where he could afford such extravagance, even though his conscience told him to be more frugal. He quickly panicked when he remembered his car was in White River Junction and perhaps only AirExecutive Share Jet might get him back there. He searched out the ticket he bought and got to the website and found the same hopper on a return from Denver — Minneapolis — Chicago — White River Junction and Boston late on Saturday. He bet if the artist wasn't aboard, the White River Junction was not a regular stop, obviously not the metropolis that the other cities were. But that was the beauty of the Share Jet concept, and also why it was so expensive. He stopped at the Concierge Desk and inquired about a good restaurant between there and Wilmette. After deciding on seafood he assured Jared he could get them into Nick's Fish Market after 8, even though is was usually an impossible reservation. Jared slipped him a generous tip and took the card from him with the address.

Armed with his Garmin on the dash with her address programmed in Jared hoped to find Meg's house before 7:30. The tiny screen on the dash told him the trip should take 25 minutes in traffic and it was just about exact as he pulled up to the front a neat little 3 bedroom home just off a large park area of town. He sucked in a deep breath and went up to ring the bell.

Before he could ring the door flew open and Meaghan stood there, just as cute and pert as he remembered, holding the hand of a shy little boy in hers.

"Good evening Jared. I want you to meet my little boy, Declan. He's been so excited to meet Coach Jared I showed him on TV." She said formally.

Jared extended his hand saying, "I'm so pleased to meet you Declan. Your Mom and I are old friends and she told me all about you. Would you shake hands with me?"

The little boy with reddish-blond hair took his hand from his mother and looked up to Jared and extended his hand.

"Glad to meet you Coach. Are you going to be my Mommy's boyfriend?" He said proudly.

Jared heard laughter from beyond the doorway and saw another woman holding back her laugh.

"I hope to be Declan, if it's alright with you." Jared said shaking the boys hand.

"Just remember she has to be a Mommy to me too!" He said smartly.

"I know that Declan, and I bet she's a good one too." Jared answered.

Little Declan hugged his mothers leg and she leaned up to kiss Jared quickly as she squeezed his hand.

Jared this is MJ, my neighbor. She's going to watch after Declan and make sure he gets to bed.

The woman stepped forward, a smartly dressed, well groomed woman, of 50 or so.

"Hi, Marie Julina Fumba, but my friends call me MJ." She said extending her hand.

"Hello MJ, I assume you and Declan are friends?"

"Oh yes, he's been a great neighbor to me and we've shared more than a few pots of popcorn and bowls of ice cream." She responded with a wink.

"Declan honey," Meg said squatting down to look him eye to eye, "Mommy and Coach Jared are going to go out for dinner and maybe even dance a little. I promise that when you wake up tomorrow morning I'll be in my bed so you can come in and wake me up to make your breakfast. OK? I know you'll be a good boy for MJ, right?"

"Have fun Mommy, but we aren't saving any popcorn for you. Goodbye Coach!" Declan said before running off towards the kitchen while MJ looked up holding back a laugh and waving the two off.

"MJ, the latest we'll be is one o'clock. You know where everything is and you have my cell number if you need to call. Thanks so much for coming over on such short notice." Meg said as they strode arm in arm toward the door.

"Not a problem." MJ said as she held the door for them. "My husband pulled a double for inventories and won't be home until after midnight himself."

Meg and Jared walked to the car and when Jared opened the door for her she turned as she got in and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, long and lingering.

"I needed that." She said breaking it. "I actually need a lot more than that, but we may have to keep our undies on tonight. I can't be late. Where did you plan for dinner?"

"Nick's? Do you know where that is?"

"Where are you staying?

"Marriott O'Hare."

"Mmmmm, that's not too far from Nick's. Maybe you WILL be able to show me your room." She said with a gleam in her eye.

"Nick's is exclusive and expensive. How did you get a reservation?" She wondered.

"A reservation?" He feigned before laughing after a pause to get her worried.

"The concierge at the hotel has connections, as long as we're after 8." He confessed.

They got to Nick's just a few minutes after 8 and had a long, wordy dinner over Hawaiian style seafood. Jared had one wine with dinner, but Meg had one before dinner, one with and after. They talked old times mostly and skipped over the years they spent apart. As the conversation began to wind down Meaghan reached across the table and took both of Jared's hands into hers.

"Imagine both of us being so hard headed not to face each other then. It was all ego's and pride and how we would look to our friends. You know that don't you? I thought about it the whole day after our last ... uhh ... meeting."

"A meeting, that's what it was? A meeting? I thought we made love." Jared said, kidding her.

Meaghan looked both ways as if to see who might be listening.

"Well, to be frank, the last time you fucked me silly I spent the day in orgasm hangover wondering HOW I could have ever let you go in the first place. I loved you soooo much, and I don't doubt you felt the same way. We both felt betrayed. And now something like 15 years later we pick up and it seems nothing has changed. It was 6 years after we broke up when I got married and when you came alone with the guys from school I figured you didn't want to flaunt your pretty girlfriend. But once I saw you that day I wished I was marrying you. I led 2 lives with Matt, one loving him, and one wishing he were you. I guess I shouldn't fault him for living 2 lives, one with me, and one lying and deceiving me." She looked nervously at her watch. "Can we go to your hotel and be alone, I really need you!" She said almost desperately.

"Are you sure it's not loneliness and the wine talking?" Jared asked to be sure she wasn't a little tipsy.

She looked both ways again as before and whispered. " My panties are soaking wet and I'd get under the table and suck you right here if you wanted me too. Please, we can park in the back of the car if you want. We have so much time to make up and so much life to catch up to."

"Calm down honey. We don't have to catch up. We simply got off the train at different stations and now we're both getting back on the same train at the same station. I'm not saying I don't want you right now, we just don't have to rut in the back seat. We can go to my room, but we have to leave at 11 to get home without any questions. OK? We have a couple days to spend together, ... me, you and Declan." He said calmly.

"Oh God, you know MJ wanted to take Declan to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor with her grandchildren on Friday and I had said no without telling Declan because I didn't want her paying and I was a little short. But I suppose I could swing it to be alone with you." Meg said smiling.

"I'll give you the money if you want to send him, or he can stay with us. We'll have fun."

"Not THAT kind of fun, but I can't take your money."

"Don't start this Meaghan. You're a school teacher on summer salary, I'm damn near a millionaire football coach. Money is not an issue. If everything works out between us you'll have all the money you'll need to raise him." He snapped back.

"What do you me "if" it works out, what doubts do you have?"

"Well, none in general, but we were apart for over 10 years. People change, ... well ... uh ... they CAN change. The only difference I see in you is your total dedication to your son, and I would have expected that. When we were "the thing" and I thought I would marry you I envisioned children and what a great Mom you would be."

Meaghan sobered to the thought that her Cinderella dream might have an evil step-sister in it.

"I thought we were just getting back on the same train." She said referring back to his earlier analogy.

"Honey, there's baggage we have to bring with us. Don't you think we should go through the baggage? You wouldn't want to be out there a third time if we ran into a problem would you? He reasoned.

"No. God no. It's been torture for the year and if I didn't keep the prospect of you in the back of my mind I would have had no hope. Do you have doubts, or questions about us?" She asked.

"I think I would like to have my own children, at least one, maybe two. What are your feelings about that?" He asked hopefully.

"I never thought I would do that again, but I would have YOUR baby, for sure. TWO? Well, maybe not. I don't think I want to be pregnant past 40, and I still remember my mother telling me that twins ran in our family. I felt I dodged that when I had Declan." She admitted.

"So there, we have one thing to consider. But don't get me wrong, in my mind I've pictured and planned out a long way with us together. I really WANT us to work out. So, how about that little side trip to my room, still game?" He asked leaning into whisper the last few words.

He felt her foot travel up the inside of his leg for an answer as they smiled at each other and stood. Jared paid the check summoned the valet for his car.

"It's 9:30 and about 20 minutes to the hotel, leaving us an hour alone before we should head back to your house. Do you think we can find anything to do for an hour?" He asked as the car was pulling up.

Meaghan just smiled and winked at him as the valet opened the door for her.

The quick ride to the hotel was quiet except for the voice on Jared's Garmin GPS giving him directions. When they pulled to the hotels front apron a bellman approached and Jared got out showing his room ID.

"We'll be back down in a short while, an hour at most. We have to change and freshen up for a show across town, so keep the car handy. We won't want to wait when we come down." Jared said as he passed him a folded bill and took the car chit.

The young man who had come to open Meg's door fixed his eyes on Jared and knew he recognized him as celebrity from ESPN, but he couldn't place who he was. The recognition did get Jared and Meg a bit of extra VIP treatment though.

As they strode through the lobby to the elevators Meg held Jared's arm tightly speaking softly with a giggle. "I never made an entrance with a sports star before. I hope I don't end up on the gossip pages tomorrow."

Jared just squeezed her hand as the door to the elevator opened and they stepped in alone. As soon as the door closed she fell into his arms and turned her face up to his to kiss him. He met her lips with a deep kiss that broke only when the unit chimed, reaching their floor. They stepped out and Meg let Jared lead them to the door of the room where he slid his pass-card into the lock and it opened.

Meg looked around the room, illuminated only by the muted TV, as Jared had left it, and was going to turn to say something to her old beau when he swept her off her feet and walked her to the bed while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Jared you're so silly and romant... " She started to say in a startled tone before he sat on the bed and put his lips over hers and settled back onto the bed with her on top of him. The long tonguey kiss continued as he ran his hands over her back and over the waist of her sexy skirt to the roundness of her delicious little ass. He fondled and caressed the globes while she swooned into his mouth before breaking the kiss, kneeling beside him.

"Let me get this top off, my nipples are like rocks and need to be touched." She said breathlessly as she struggled to undo the buttons at the back of her neck.

"Well," He said scrambling to get behind her, "I'll have to do that while I'm fucking you kneeling in front of me, I just HAVE to get inside of you."

Her blouse was going over her head as he tried to shinny her skirt up and fumble with his zipper. The blouse now off, she leaned forward on her elbows as her skirt exposed the round cheeks of her ass. He was surprised she had worn no panties, but it didn't mean he was unhappy about it as he undid his belt to accommodate getting his hard cock out of his pants.

With two loud pleasure and relief sighs he was balls deep inside her hairless little pussy that he swore felt as snug as prom night many years before.

"Ohmigod, Ohmigod! FUCK ME!" She grunted as Jared pounded her little puss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.