Divided at Division One
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

Jared Winslow had hoped that his staff and all around him and his program had done what he asked during the final week of school. That was "try not to think about football for a week" and let everything settle. With the exception of a few straggling exams and labs to fulfill course requirements, school was over. Those taking part in graduation ceremonies and those who had to stay were the only ones left on campus. The second mini-camp sign up sheet was 100% with those asked to return and another 13 students added their names as those who thought they had enough talent to want to be seen. Four of them were female. It had been made clear that there was a new regime and they would at least get a look.

Jared spent the week in his home and office barely bothering anyone and absorbing himself in video from the season and the mini-camp. He would meet with the coaching staff and the rest of those facilitating the camp on Thursday night to a quick run through of their goals. He had but one thing on his to do list to take care of and he felt it best to delegate it to a more proper person. He knocked on Ann Comeche's door just before lunch on Thursday.

"Hello Coach! I was going to call you later to show the final demo tapes I got back from my staff for the summer season ticket teasers." Ann said greeting him.

"OK, we can do that, but I need to ask you a favor." He said holding up a video tape in his hand.

"Let me show these two clips I've culled to explain something." He said handing her the tape that she quickly loaded in the machine behind her desk.

They both looked to the monitor in the upper corner opposite the desk and the images of Brian Faraday kicking on mini-camp day appeared, with Julie Murcer helping him and giving tips. The tape showed the two times she played "grab-ass" with Brian and his appreciative smiles.

"Don't think me sexist for asking you to talk to her. This is something I need to nip right now. If she and Brian have a relationship there is little we can do to stop it except to warn them that if we think it affects play on the team one of them could be cut. If it means she's a football bunny she won't be considered for the team. Girls who act as football team "groupies" can't be stopped and they pop up on every team, on every level. I could not possibly have one in the locker room." Jared explained.

Ann watched the tape a second time and then sat back in her chair. If anyone ever suspected that she and Coach were meeting from time to time for a little hanky-panky and was watching for telltale signs or body language to tip them off, they would walk away unconvinced. Ann Comeche did not allow their closed door relationship to provide any slack in the execution of her job.

"No. No because I clearly do not see where this is in any way the duty of anyone but you. I will sit in the room when you speak to her as witness, but I won't give my opinions." She told him.

Jared easily saw that the buxom sexy tiger who sought him out as a partner and the SID were two different people whose paths would not cross.

"I'm not sure if you're 100% right on this, but I'll respect your opinion because I don't want this to go any further than the few people who are aware of it."

"I can get someone on my staff to arrange her to be here to meet soon, maybe even this afternoon. I can check her class or exam schedule and get back to you." Ann said as she put her offer in motion.

Jared had no more than settled into his notepads and videos when his intercom rang.

"Julie is on her way from her dorm to my office and will be here any minute." Ann said, hanging up before Jared could answer.

He took his yellow note pads on kickers and went up the stairs to Ann's office once again. As he hit the top stair he saw from the other end of the hallway Julie Murcer coming towards him. She obviously lived in one of the two adjacent dorm buildings close by.

Inside Ann's office she had set up an extra chair in front of her desk and when Jared came in Ann got up from her desk and in a very businesslike fashion said, "Here, Coach Winslow, you sit in my chair and I'll sit out front. It's a body language thing." She said as Jared began to protest as she waved him off as the knock came to the door.

Julie Murcer opened the door slowly and Jared quickly invited her in.

"Julie, please sit down. I'm not sure if you know Ann Comeche, she's the Sports Information Director here at University. I want her here as witness because what I'm going to say is uncomfortable and I'll get right to the point. Your performance at the mini-camp was very commendable and I think you have a special talent. Quite frankly, if Oksana makes the team I'm planning, at this juncture, that you will as well. I would like her to have another female in the locker room and on the road. It would mean having 3 kickers, but you are certainly talented enough to occupy the roster spot. However, I have a little problem, that may be nothing, but I have to bring it up. You were being video taped all the while and you were seen groping Brian a couple times. I guess it was an effort to show him you were interested in him but I have to make one thing clear.

Inter-player relationships are not forbidden, but ARE frowned upon. They can affect the play of the whole team sometimes. These relationships are usually hidden because, obviously, they are usually gay. I certainly believe that what two people do behind closed doors is their business and no one else's. But, when it affects my team it becomes my business. If a male-female relationship were to sprout on the team it would be more open and accepted. Dissolution of these relationships can be messy and venomous. On the other hand, there are girls who "like" football players. The boys are usually fit and muscular and carry a status about them in the college community making them targets for these "football bunnies". I won't have a player on my team, either male or female, who plans on using the locker room as their good time recruiting station. It hurts egos, friendships, and dissolves camaraderie. Your personal life is your business. You know where I stand now. At this juncture, I WANT YOU to make this team. If I were picking my team right now, IS THERE ANY REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T PICK YOU? IS THERE ANY REASON YOU MIGHT WANT ME TO DROP YOUR NAME FROM CONSIDERATION?"

Julie Murcer didn't flinch or bat an eye during Coach Winslow's dissertation on inter personal relationships within the team. However when she went to respond, Jared saw a little lip quiver, not sure if it were awe, anger or fear.

"Coach Winslow, I never in my life thought I had a chance of making this team. My head is spinning at the assumption by you that I could. I'm a little overwhelmed. I have guys come onto me all of the time because of my Lolita looks, and I can't help that. Brian did pick up that I was interested, but he's never called me and to tell you the truth, he said he would. If you're asking me if I'm a whore, I'm not. I'm also not offended by the question. In Oklahoma our Friday Night Lights are as bright as Texas'. I was part of a big time program there and know about all the things you spoke of. I have a serious boyfriend back home but I won't deny that I was looking for a little attention. It won't happen again, within the team, and you can count on me Coach." She responded maturely, adding, "We're all on the same page there."

"Thank you Julie, you've shown me that you're a mature young woman and haven't hurt your chances one bit of making this team. Frankly, I'm a little amazed you weren't recruited a little stronger either before you chose us or afterward by the team." Jared said scratching his head.

"Coach, when they see me in person I'm not taken seriously. When your mini-camp said it was open to serious students with grade point minimums and no talk of male-female I was surprised and when Oksana said she was invited I was intrigued. I still never expected to get a serious look. For this chance you can expect me to toe the line as a person, player and student. I only ask to be taken seriously by the rest of the team and staff." Julie said.

"I think you saw at camp that once you showed what you could do, some attitudes changed. Once it becomes obvious that you, Oksana, or both of you will make the roster we will have a meeting about peer respect. Thank you for your straight forwardness." Coach Winslow said standing to show her out.

Julie walked out and Jared turned to Ann who smiled saying, "You owe me props for showing you the right way to handle this."

"Touche! You told me I could trust you." He said with a wink to their "other" relationship side.

She neither smiled nor acknowledged his comment and went back to her paper work as he left the room and headed down to his own office.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.