Divided at Division One
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

In the full light of the lobby he saw the petite girl he ravished in his senior year all grown up. She wore a navy colored skirt and white sleeveless sweater. Her thin cupped bra did not hide her nipples even in the sweater. Her perky tits of youth were now mature breasts, wide and full. Her round, but skinny butt was now a bit wider, probably a bit from gravity and from childbirth, but still much of an eye catcher as it rocked to and fro as she walked. A little mileage on her face, hidden by the lounge lighting, now showed, but she was still a cute, attractive fox, in any man's book.

They made small talk on the elevator with only Jared asking her to be quiet in the hallway so as not to give away the fact he was bringing a guest in his room in case Joe heard them from across the hall. They got off on his floor and quietly slipped into Jared's room.

"Would you think I was strange if I asked you to play out the fantasy I've run through my head a hundred times or more while I got busy with myself?" She asked.

"You've given us that much thought?" He asked.

"As I was standing up in the lounge to take your hand I was just a touch away from orgasm, and I'm just about there now. That's because this is happening as I imagined. I would run into you in a bar and go back to your room, not as strangers, but as we are right now." She said with an uneven voice.

"Really? Then what happens." Jared asked inquisitively.

"I take the desk chair", She said as she moved it, "and move it to here and have you sit down in it." She said motioning as she quickly turned off lights leaving only the bedside lamp and the bathroom lights on.

There was still plenty of light in the room to see, but none was glaring at them, mostly sharp rays from the bathroom behind her and soft luminescence from the bed lamp.

"Then I stand just out of your reach and take off my clothes." She said as she reached behind herself and undid a catch at the top of her sleeveless sweater.

She crossed her arms in front of her and held the bottom of the garment and pulled it up and over her head being careful not to mess her hair or catch the chain around her neck.

She revealed a thin cupped bra that provided support but certainly didn't hide her half dollar sized dark nipples or their hardened buds. The last time he saw her breasts they were prominent cup cakes on her chest, now they were much wider, full and in need of the support her brassiere gave her. What once were cone shaped firm tits, were now a beautiful woman's breasts.

She undid the front clasp and pulled away the bra, somewhat throwing her breasts out. She dropped the bra on the bed and put her hands on her hips.

"My baby changed these from the titties I used to rub in your face when I rode you, huh? But my nipples are much more sensitive now." Meaghan said as she crossed her hands over her breasts and pinch the nipples, sighing loudly.

"If my friend inside your pants is getting a little big for its britches you can adjust it, but please leave it in. I want to take it out myself and relieve that ache myself using my hands and mouth. Yes, I still love to suck my lovers penis. You told me everything you liked and I kept my appreciative husband happy for a long time. But he called me a dirty, naughty girl when I did that. You would preen my hair and stroke my cheek showing affection. I'm sure it was much better for you and I KNOW it was for me. Taking his spooge in my mouth was his occasional treat, taking yours was mine and I've missed that." She said while exaggerating her lips as she pinched her nipples and slid her hands to her hips and rotated her middle like a dirty dancer.

Jared reached down and did adjust himself as he smiled back at Meg.

"I hope you don't like a furry honey pot, because that was some of my new liberation since my divorce. I read where Eva Longoria said she tried it because of advice from a friend and she couldn't believe how excited and aware of her sexuality it kept her. I agree." Meg said as she undid the buttons on the side of her skirt and pulled down a cinching zipper.

Her skirt started to fall and she caught it and stepped out of it. That left her in a sheer short slip that she didn't need in the black garment but it kept the skirts fabric from her skin. She turned away from Jared and slipped the slip down as she rolled her hips as her ass came into view, with only the gusset band of her tiny panty covering the split of its gorgeous shape. She caught her fingers in the sides and bent bringing them to the floor where she stepped out of the leg holes of the panty. She stood up and turned slowly to Jared.

"My back end is a little wider than when you last saw it, but I think I look more a woman than a girl now." She said as her front side came into view and she struck a pose with her hands on her hips with one leg open a bit. He saw her contraceptive patch at her panty line.

She held the pose for Jared to drink in what she knew was a delicious sight for any man. She had worked hard to bring her body back to it's former teasing form and she was proud.

She walked toward Jared and sunk to her knees before him.

"My pussy is dripping thinking of tasting and smelling you. Every man must have his own musk and I would know yours anywhere. We were both kids the first time we tried this but we did OK. I remember I wanted to wait for a hotel room because I thought the car would make us feel dirty." She said as she settled her hands in his crotch and worked at the buckle on his belt.

Once undone, she worked his pants open and drew down the zipper. His cock was straining against the boxers he wore that day and the opening in the front was gaped by the protrusion they were not designed to contain. Her hand went into the gape and took hold of his penis just behind the head and pulled it out as her other hand pulled aside the opening. Rather than holding out and admiring her catch she bent and wrapped her mouth around the head as soon as it came into view as if it were supplying oxygen before her lungs burst. She mewled and groaned deep in her throat as she pushed her mouth as far as she could over him before relenting and just holding the head in her mouth, lolling her tongue over and over it as Jared sighed loudly and slowly blew out a long breath though puffed cheeks and pursed lips.

Suddenly she pulled her head up and threw her hands to her pussy saying "Stand up and take down your pants!", as she bent over in a ball and watched her fingers work

Her fingers worked vigorously and the sound of "wet and squishy" filled the room as the clink of pocketed change hitting the floor interrupted it. She squealed loudly and the light behind her caught the wet fluid she squirted that her hands deflected.

She threw her head up and stretched her lithe body out and she opened her eyes to see Jared standing, his shorts and pants just fallen around his ankles. He was about to sit down but she bolted forward, kneeling fully up and took him deeply in her mouth, her nose almost touching his body before she gagged a bit and relented taking him in her hand and slipping off her mouth.

"I've cum already and I want you to cum in my mouth so I can taste you again. Then you can do whatever you want to me." She said before putting him back in her mouth and beginning to fuck her mouth over him.

If he wanted to protest, the mouth fucking over his manhood scuttled the thought. The action of her tongue and the pulling of her lips had his orgasm cycle starting to turn. It would take only a few minutes before she might get what she was wishing for. Then Jared put his hand on her head and said "wait!"

Meaghan stopped her mouth and looked up at him in startled question. "What?"

"This isn't right. I can't say I'm not enjoying it, but to finish like you say ... it isn't right. We've had that closeness, but we aren't there. You aren't my, ... my ... whore, and please don't take that the wrong way. I want you, I want you real bad, but until I can tell you that I love you and want you to be with me I don't want that. You're too special to me." Jared said as he stroked her hair.

"If you were any other man I would be mortified right now Jared, but from you it's one of the reasons why I think I still love you. You don't want me to leave do you?" She asked with disappointment in her voice.

"No, No, I don't even want you to stop what you're doing, just let's not finish like that. I want to taste you and make love to you. Well, maybe saying make love flip-flops what I gave as a reason why I don't want to ... uh ... finish in your mouth. I want to taste you and fuck you silly, make you happy, cure your loneliness and ... well, you know." Jared said stumbling and unsure of his words.

Meaghan slipped her mouth over Jared's cock and sucked him up and down a few times to return him to his former stiffness before pulling her mouth off him and looking up to talk.

"You are still the sweetest man, thoughtful, reasoned and full of character. You're special and I would be happy to fuck you. It would be great for both of us and maybe open doors for us."

"But remember, this may not turn into magic for us. I know you've had your fantasies about us and we may have stupidly cheated ourselves out of a wonderful life together a long time ago. That doesn't mean we can put it together now. I would be happy if it did, but I can't hide the fact that another woman has the same sights on me, and she has a special place in my heart as well. Meg, these few minutes with you have made me remember the passionate affection we had for each other. Let's use that tonight to create some heartfelt pleasure for each other. If our hearts cry out for each other, I'm sure we'll hear." Jared soberly explained.

Meaghan stood and threw her arms around Jared's neck and nestled her head in the crook of his neck and shoulder.

"Jared I want us to keep going tonight to satisfy my hunger for you, but I promise that I won't look too far past the pleasure if we can't get back on the track we were on years ago. In my heart I knew it was a long shot and you could have used me, but you're too sweet a man." She said kissing his neck and then stepping back. "Now get out of those clothes, you look foolish standing there in a shirt and your pants around your ankles!" She kidded with a smirk.

Jared laughed and stepped out of his pants and took off his shirt, quickly dropping his clothes. He stepped to her and picked her up, she wrapping her arms around his neck as she giggled. Jared pasted his lips to hers and walked to the bed letting her down slowly until he was bent over her, her weight on the bed and only touching her lips. He broke the kiss and with no fanfare or build-up put his mouth over her shaven little pussy and began to lick, suck and taste the pussy he first ate many years ago. It was sweet with her juices and her musk filled his nostrils. She reached one arm out to grasp his leg and he used that for a cue to move it from the floor and swing it over her, moving his other knee just beside her, never removing his mouth from the fountain of her little cootie.

His dick and balls swung over her face and she reached to take his cock in both hands as he began to pay particular attention to her clit where he remembered she was most sensitive once her hood retracted, but now her clit almost pulsed, it was so full of blood and anxious for relief. He remembered that she didn't like being an active player in 69 until she came because she sometimes couldn't focus on her own pleasure with a face full of crotch to distract her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.