Divided at Division One - Cover

Divided at Division One

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Chapter 47

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

Although Wednesday night only offered the players a few hours of "free" time before bed check and they had to stay on the Hotel campus, the local "talent" found ways to meet up with players or at least arrange other liaisons for the next night. The warm weather and the bikini brigade had the young men interested, and frustrated. They had all been spoken to about being careful about everything from star-fuckers to STD's. They also talked about media outlets hiring "Annie's" to help get a story. The cry of "loose lips sink ships" hung in the locker room and was shouted by the coaches and captains constantly. Baseball has called these women "Baseball Annie's" for years, long before the Annie character surfaced in the Bull Durham movie. Jared's Dad referred to them as "Football Fannie's", but they both meant the same thing. Damon Runyon wrote about Baseball Annie's back in the 20's, 30's, and 40's when the casual fan had more access to the players, now these women searching for an athletic star are haunting the places where college athletes are around just because they are so accessible before they sign their pro contracts. Jared himself had thrown a stalking woman off a team bus and confronted her as to; why athletes?

"Football players are big, strong, in shape, and who knows, he may sign a million dollar contract some day and look me up. Plus, look at the attention I get when I'm out with the star." She answered forthrightly, with no shame.

Some players did disappear into rooms of women they barely knew thinking they were acting on the sly, but tabs were kept on everyone to be sure they were back where they were supposed to be by curfew. But even in the morning when the team paraded to the team bus to go to the "Trop", the lobby had more than its share of starry eyed women with doe-eyed grins and winks to see the players off hoping that the catch of an eye might mean a promise of a sweaty meeting later.

While Coach Winslow and his staff did take an attitude of "boys will be boys" they took the morning meeting before practice to admonish their behavior.

"Gentlemen, and ladies may listen to this as well, last night I was a little discouraged to hear that some of you visited the rooms of non-players at the hotel. Let me tell you, warn you, that you could have put yourself in a bad situation. In the future if you want to show someone your room, that is your prerogative, but please do not be visiting any room of a non-player. We have not banned fraternization with other hotel guests, but, please be aware that we did not come here to party, we came here to win a ball game. You all know right from wrong, and that you're morally responsible for yourselves. Use common sense." Coach told them, hoping that thought would prevail.

Helping that thought prevail; was the fact that after Thursdays practice most of the players were too tired for extra-curricular activities, no matter how enticing the prospect. They got to the "Trop" just after 9 a.m. and didn't board the bus to go back to the hotel until almost 6 p.m. From the bus they paraded through the lobby into the Ponce Deleon Room for group dinner. By the time waiters came out with big trays of Bananas Foster for all, the room was quiet as exhaustion was setting in. While coffee was being poured Coach Winslow took to the podium.

"It's been a long day. We worked hard and it shows now. Remember FIU worked just as hard today at their home field. Tomorrow we share the "Trop" with them. We get the field in the morning for a workout, and then they get it for the afternoon. After the workout we'll set up our lockers for game day and then go in for a hot meal in the visitor's cafeteria. There's a large media room we can use afterward for a strategy and video session. We should be back here by 6 or so. A lot of you have family coming in for the game and have expressed wanting to go out with them. I still insist that you do not leave the hotel campus. There are three restaurants on site to offer some choices and remember room curfew is 10 o'clock on Friday, and as always, no overnight guests." Jared said reinforcing the rules he had set from the start of the trip.

After his words Coach settled back down at his table with his wife and other coaches and their wives. There was small talk as they sipped coffee and picked at their desserts as some of the players began to get up and mill around, some slipping out of the room to meet dates, or friends. Some may have been just exhausted and wanted to get back to their rooms.

Across the table Jared heard a familiar cluck from Ira Pressley, something he used to get someone's attention. Jared looked up at him and Ira scanned his eyes around the room to make it look like his words were not meant for anyone in particular as he said, "If I'm midnight, you've got frick and frack at 6 o'clock."

Jared knew right away what his cryptic words meant. Dean Crawford and her constant lawyer companion Jerry Sussman were in the room, headed his way. He hadn't expected to see her until game day, knowing she was flying down in her private jet, but nonetheless, he waited for the hand on his shoulder.

"Coach Winslow! I just got into town and wanted to let you know how proud you've made the NEAT campus and the whole of the state of Vermont. I bring many well wishes sent to my office." She said as she nodded to the table.

Jared stood and welcomed her and made sure she met all of the wives at the table. Then she reached out and took his elbow and tipped her mouth to his ear.

"May I speak with you privately about one little thing?" She said in a tone that Jared didn't like.

With her back turned to the house she spoke in a low tone to Jared. "I have people here who came down on the charter and I heard stories of some of our boys meeting up with local girls and being seen going into and leaving rooms other than their own. Are you aware of this?"

"Meredith, let me speak frankly. I don't like the fact that some of the MEN, there are no boys on this team, were seen going into strange rooms, but as far as what's going on, they are grown up and responsible for themselves. Let me make this as clear to you as I did to them. If I even suspect the use of alcohol anytime between now and when this game is played, it will mean suspensions, no matter who it is. The bars and lounges are totally off limits. I spoke to them about having visitors in their own rooms and not going anywhere else. I have made them aware that they represent The University. Meredith, don't take anything I say as an assumption or accusation, but, I'm sure you were young once too and may have done things you may not be totally proud of for the sake of fun. These men, and women too, are under a lot of pressure and if some feel the need to let it off and the opportunity becomes available, as long as they protect themselves and know about the age of majority, I can do little. We can't police them beyond what rules we've laid down. The men are mature enough to know what they are doing. They know that what they do reflects on The University and their position on the team. Many of their parents will be here starting tonight and this situation will calm down. Being a student athlete where your grades actually mean something to the end product is very tough. I say we just cross our fingers and hope they make smart decisions. I don't mean to sound casual or be curt about the situation, but this is a case where nature takes its course." Jared told her, as if he had prepared a statement.

"So, you're saying you approve of all of this?" She asked incredulously.

"No, I'm saying there is little I can do about it but ask them to behave responsibly. I can't tell them who they can and can't socialize with. There are 50 other bowl games being played all over the country this Holiday season and I can assure you that very much of the same thing is going on at each site. We talk to the players about this, we really do. There's even a "No means No" card in their welcome packet" Jared further explained.

Meredith Crawford let out a big sigh and looked at Jared, giving up. "OK, I'll take you at your word and hope it all works out. For the record, I can't say I ever behaved this way, AND ... I was always chaperoned at school functions." She said, covering herself, although Jared didn't quite believe her. It was obvious that Meredith was probably a pretty good looker in her day, not that she wasn't a handsome woman now.

True to what Jared had said, a lot of parents and families showed up Thursday with Airport shuttles bringing them in since noon. There were also even more groups of girls around the pool and in the lobby making it look like Spring Break, rather than Holiday Break. There probably weren't any more girls, just more girls unattached on this night.

One such unattached player was Mark Freeman, a back-up quarterback, the primary holder for Brian Faraday, and sometime running back. As a High School Quarterback he was a Georgia legend. He led East Point Central to a 10-0 season and was the MVP of the Peach Tree Bowl, a state-wide high school championship game played in Atlanta. In the classic option style, he ran for 4 scores and 170 yards. He wasn't heavily sought after by colleges because he lacked the size to be a great back and the arm to be a good quarterback. But he had a lot of savvy and that was the reason Sherm Woodard had recruited him.

After dinner Mark had gone to his room and changed into a swim suit in hopes of getting a few minutes in one of the bubbling hot tubs adjacent to the large pool in the atrium. One was occupied by a family taking all four seats, but the other had but one older gentleman sitting on a corner seat. As Mark stepped down in the man turned his attention away from the TV screen had had been watching.

"Help yourself to a corner, young man. I was just about to get out anyway. I got watching the news and it sort of blended into a sit-com and I've been here way too long." The man said, getting up.

"Don't let me force you out, there's room for 4, easily." Mark said, being polite, sorry he had disturbed the gentleman.

"No, no, I've got to get back to my wife upstairs. She's napping so we can go to the lounge for karaoke later." He said as he pulled a towel around himself and went to the window to inspect the view as he dried.

Mark settled in and relaxed as the jets soothed his aching muscles. He wasn't in the tub for more than 5 minutes when he heard a giggle and opened his eyes to see two young co-eds looking down at him.

"Mind if we join you? The other tub is full and..."

"No, please, help yourself." Mark said. "There's plenty of room."

The girls made small talk as Mark continued to relax, but he wasn't unaware of how easy on the eyes both young women were. Both wore bikinis appropriate for public swimming or sun bathing.

"Aren't you Mark Freeman?" The cute blond in the azure bikini asked.

"Yes, how did you know that? What's your name?" He asked quickly, amazed she knew who he was.

"I'm Madacy. I'm from Athens. You alone embarrassed our team for the Georgia State Championship." She said. "You were quite the State hero. This is my friend Charlene, she's from Georgia too."

"So what brings you to Florida? Football fans?" Mark asked.

"Umm, sort of..." She said with a blushing smile. "We go to school at South University in Tampa We both are in the Associate of Science for PT program."

"Trying to learn your way around the body, huh?" Mark said with a smirk.

"No, we know that." Charlene said crossing her arms under her breasts as if to accent them. "We need athletes to practice on."

"Oh really! Why athletes?" Mark answered to her smart-ass comment.

"They have big ones." Charlene said casually while not really looking at Mark and appearing bored with the situation.

"CHARLENE!!" Madacy screamed at her. "If you want to go to the Beach Party, just go! Don't sit here and embarrass me!"

Madacy was obviously frustrated with her friend and Mark looked at her for an answer or explanation as Charlene pulled herself out of the tub and grabbed her towel and bag.

"There's a club up the beach that's having a radio station sponsored party. She's 21 but I have a fake ID and I'm afraid to use it, it looks hokey." Madacy said.

"You don't look 21, but that bikini would probably get you in. I can't go anywhere near alcohol, so count me out." Mark said thinking she wanted him to join them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.