Divided at Division One - Cover

Divided at Division One

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Chapter 45

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

As a buzz began to fill the locker room wondering where "Junebug" was, Coach Winslow and his staff came out to greet the team.

"Welcome back to all of you who got home for Thanksgiving. I hope you all had a chance to truly give thanks for all we have here as a team right now. Just to quell rumors and speculation, Red Shirts are not going to practice and travel for the Bowl Game as originally intended. The number of hotel rooms allotted to us is making it necessary for some staff to triple bunk as it is, so with exams coming up I thought it best we let our teammates stay back and study, and also offer any players and student-staff the opportunity to have space to study in their free time. Both Ben and June are amicable with the decision and send their best wishes and hopes for success." Jared began.

"We will begin practices and work-outs tomorrow Tuesday at 9 a.m., and then Wednesday at 3 p.m. will be the beginning of Monday, Wednesday, Friday 3 o'clock practices with classes back in session. On Sunday the 13th, we will begin daily team specific preparation, although we'll have a couple head sessions before that after dailies.

That Wednesday, the 16th, when the campus goes home for Christmas, at least those that do, you'll be flying to sunny Florida. Copies of the schedule are on the table on your way out today. Don't kill yourselves today, go out, stay loose, get back in regimen, let us know about any aches or pains. We'll hit it a little harder tomorrow and Wednesday will be a regular playbook practice-scrimmage like we did in August and early September." Jared rattled off as he semi-read and spoke from memory of the schedule.

Then Coach took of his readers and wrapped both hands over the front of the podium.

"I, uh, ... want you ladies and gentlemen to know how proud of you I am. I feel a special feeling for each of you and the way you've handled a very tough and taxing season. I know I've been adamant about who you've talked to and how we acted in public and now I think you all realize that there are many in the media who would think nothing of ruining you or us to get a story. Under all that pressure, you've blossomed like a weed growing through a concrete sidewalk. You couldn't be stopped. These are not just words I throw around lightly. You are the BEST group of men and women I've ever had the pleasure to coach. I've never been more surprised by the talent and character you've shown and developed. No matter what happens in Tampa in a couple weeks, that won't change." Coach said as he began to fill with emotion before turning and walking away toward the field.

Ben Elgart and Barry Wicker, who normally led exercises, quickly moved front and center with Ben the first to shout out orders.

"OK, it's almost 40 degrees and we have another half hour of sun. Let's get out there to stretch before we run and come back in to exercise." Ben yelled.

"Don't be brave, you'll need hoodies to keep temperature in. No sleds or dummies today, just run and get some reps in the workout room. We're here tomorrow and Wednesday." Barry yelled as they waited for the group to fall in behind them after the coaching staff was already out on the field.

This day was clearly to get back into the swing of things. Only those who were not fortunate enough to get home for Thanksgiving had kept regimen, and they were a group of less than 20. There were a few more aches and pains after the day's session and most all were advised to show up as early as possible on Tuesday to see what persisted so trainers could work on it.

Marv Hudson just had one ache that he couldn't solve the way he was accustomed, he was horny. He longed for June's soft hands and sweet mouth but knew he would have to settle for Samantha's voice and his hand. It had been nearly 4 months since he had been with Samantha and it was going to be at least a few more weeks again. As much as he longed for June's substitutes, nothing could be sweeter to him now that to make love to Samantha. He realized it was just penance for his misguided actions with June.

Coach Winslow pulled into the driveway at his home just ahead of Meaghan. He actually had thought she might be late, this being her first day back since the mini break. She looked at him longingly and he knew it had been a bad day for her. If she had any thought of Jared erasing her stress sexually, it was dashed by the slamming of the DeNault's door and Declan shout for joy at seeing his Mom and soon to be step-Dad.

They all 3 hugged in the drive as Tracy Denault waved through the window thus passing the Declan baton to them.

"God, what a day! What I wouldn't give for you to screw me into a puddle of absolute ecstasy." She whispered in the hug.

"Bad day, huh? Rooms full of hormones thinking about Christmas?" Jared asked.

"If I didn't strike a student today I never will. My patience has been tried. Handing out detention doesn't seem to matter anymore. I'm going to meet with parents if I can find any that care. Luckily, attitudes here in Vermont are different than in Chicago's suburbs." She said hoping that it might do some good.

"Are they just brazen? Where do they get it from?" Jared asked as they walked in the house together.

"I think it's the movies and TV they see when they're off for these long weekends. They come back with an attitude where I'd love to slap them. You hear the street talk that you know they didn't pick up around here, but let's forget about all that now. I'll pour wine and we'll make dinner." She said as Declan ran off to play and she put her things away.

"Coach, can I watch TV?" Declan asked hopefully knowing his Mom had gone to change her clothes.

"Why don't you read one of your books? You read so well and we bought you those so you'll be the smartest boy in class. We'll all watch TV together after dinner, OK?" Jared reasoned.

"There are no cartoons on after dinner." Declan said as he walked dejected back to his room as Meg intercepted him.

"Did you ask to watch TV? Mikey's Mom lets you watch for almost 2 hours and that's enough for now. Play a game or read!" Meg said firmly before meeting Jared at the top of the hall to embrace him.

"If I thought he'd be occupied enough watching TV for us to get laid I'd let him, but that's just the horny teacher talking." She whispered in his ear.

"Those 16 year olds get you that fired up?" Jared said with a chuckle.

"No! Silly, it's you! When we've been apart all day I'd like to come home and get sexy with you. When I'm with you I don't think about the stress of work. Love is my drug of escape." She said as she snuggled up to him.

"Well, I have to tell you that I see those young tight bottoms running around campus and they get me all fired up to come home to you. Nothing wrong with something else lighting the fuse as long as I explode it with you, is there?" He asked innocently.

"I suppose not. There ARE a couple boys in my senior math class who know how to handle themselves, you know dress and act more confident. I look at them and know that if I were 20 years younger, I could be on the prowl." Meg admitted while stepping into Jared further and sliding a hand over his package.

Jared's arms enveloped Meg as he ran a hand over the globes of her ass.

Meg looked up into his eyes as a wicked smile came over her face.

"Tonight, ... eat my pussy, fuck my ass and then cum in my mouth so I can taste your love." She cooed, making Jared's cock jump.

Armed with her promise they peeled from each other and began to prepare dinner to hurry the early evening along as they glanced and winked at each other during their prep.

For both of them the night dragged on as they anticipated being with each other. While Jared read along with Declan for his bedtime story Meaghan was in the shower. When she peeked in on Jared and Declan she saw Jared sitting on the edge of the bed. Declan had dozed off with the book he shared with Jared falling back and only in Jared's hand.

Jared looked back at Meg saying, "Get the light, I think he's out."

He tiptoed out of the room and switched on the monitor and closed the door.

"You take a shower and I'll make lunches. I'll meet you in bed." Meaghan said with a wicked, sexy smile.

Ten minutes later Jared was licking and sucking at the font of her sweet pussy a she writhed underneath him.

"You've been so wrapped up in that Bowl game I was beginning to think you forgot about me!" She said as she shuddered under his tongue.

Jared continued his licking thinking over what she said through her passion and although ill-timed, he had to comment.

"Today I saw them confident and professional. They know the weight of it all. My worry isn't necessary. This is what I need." He said between lip smacks.

As Meaghan rolled and rocked on the bed she was soon 69 over him on her hands and knees, girding him with her mouth and feeding him as his fingers found the tight rosette just above her slit and began to manipulate and dilate her with his sloppy spit speeding the process.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.