Melissa's Rite - Cover

Melissa's Rite

Copyright© 2008 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The Harbingers, the group of teens united against the Darkness in Haven, face a new threat. 15 year old Melissa, having gained a mysterious power as the result of a terrible prank that backfired, now seeks greater power to further her revenge. Was she the one foretold by Mara, the one they were not to attempt to stop? Or is something far more sinister going on?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Jason skidded his bike to a halt before the door to the garage, nearly running into it. A bulging plastic bag with the words "Marty's Grocer" hung from one handle bar and shook as he dismounted.

He hurried to the side of the door, keyed in the code, and waited impatiently for the door to rise. He wanted to get back to his room so he could think. His initial idea for what to do about Richie had gone up in smoke when Melinda had beat him to the punch. He had thought of asking Cassie to peek into Richie's life through her dreams and find the proof he needed that way. But once Cassie had admitted her discomfort with it, he couldn't bring himself to ask.

Now he was back to square one.

Jason wheeled his bike forward the moment the door had risen far enough to admit it. He ran the bike towards the back and secured it. He grabbed the plastic bag and started inside.

Jason hit the button for the garage opener and closed the door to the house behind him with the garage door still rumbling down. He dumped the bag of groceries outside the pantry and was already on the stairs by the time the garage door finally came down with a muffled thud. He bounded up two steps at a time.

"Jason!"

He stopped on the middle step and turned to see his mother at the foot of the stairs, her hands on her hips.

"Sorry, Mom," Jason said sheepishly. "I know you don't like me going up the stairs like that."

Audrey tapped her foot. "And... ?"

Jason looked perplexed for a moment, then glanced towards the door to the garage and sighed. "And I'm supposed to wait until the garage door comes down before leaving the garage. Sorry about that."

"And one other thing, Jason."

"I'm sorry about that, too."

Audrey raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Is there something I should know?"

"Um ... huh? Er, no, I just thought..."

"Unless that's what this means." Audrey reached into a pocket of her dress and withdrew a white envelope.

Jason gave his mother a questioning look.

"You left so quickly after coming home from school that I didn't have time to give you this."

"Er ... what is it?"

"A letter. For you."

Jason looked nonplussed. He walked down the stairs and took the letter. It was indeed addressed to "Jason Conner." He flipped it over. There was no return address, but the postmark was from Haven, so it had been mailed locally.

"I thought they didn't allow letters without return addresses anymore," Audrey said. Her tone of voice suggested that she believed this to be a very good policy indeed.

Jason just shrugged. He had no idea who would send him a letter, let alone try to be anonymous about it. It worried him. Ever since Nyssa, he questioned anything that seemed out of the ordinary anymore, and this definitely fit the bill.

"Well, um, thanks, Mom," Jason said and started to turn away.

"Wait a minute, Jason. I want to know who that's from. You don't have to tell me what's in it. I respect your privacy that far, but I feel I should know who is sending you letters out of the blue like this."

After a moment's hesitation, Jason tore open the envelope, trying to look nonchalant about it. He steeled himself for whatever he might see before extracting the letter and reading it.

Jason's eyes flitted back and forth across the single sheet of writing paper. His expression remained stoic. Audrey folded her arms and peered at him with some curiosity and concern.

Jason finished reading the letter. It was not very long, and it told him nothing of who had sent it. He had to make up something, or his mother would assuredly insist on seeing the letter for herself.

"Um, it's okay, Mom. It's from a friend of mine that lives across town," Jason said. "She, uh, is having trouble with her internet access so she sent me a letter. Must've just forgot to..."

A faint smile came to Audrey's lips. "She?"

Jason was barely aware that he had used a feminine pronoun. "Uh, yeah, it's from, uh, Diane. Um ... I'd rather not say what's in the letter, Mom."

Audrey sighed and shook her head. She smiled affectionately at Jason and ruffled his hair. Her voice held both admiration and admonishment. "Really, you have to stop trying to steal girls' hearts all over town, young man."

Jason blushed. "Er ... yeah ... sorry, Mom, I'll, uh, try to be more selective."

Jason wanted to laugh out loud. His mother still thought he was some sort of lady killer, and he wasn't doing much to tarnish that image. Richie would never let him live it down if he ever found out. But if it deflected her mother from the truth, so much the better for him and the Harbingers.

"I just don't want you accidentally breaking some poor girl's heart, that's all."

The tone of his mother's voice suggested that she was almost proud that her son could be guilty of such a thing. Jason couldn't help but smile at this. "Sure thing, Mom, I'll be careful about that. Don't string them along, right?"

"Yes, that's right. I'm glad you were paying attention. Now, please tell anyone that wants to write to you to use a return address next time."

"I will, Mom, thanks."

Jason turned and ran up the stairs. He closed the door behind him and threw the bag on his bed. He glanced at the closed door for a moment and opened the letter again.

It was handwritten in a childlike scrawl. The words were lucid enough to be from an adult, but dashed off rather quickly. It read: A place to meet: 1045 Ollander Terrace. South off Mesa View Rd, but come in from back. Key near 3rd rock from fountain. Use until Halloween, not Thursdays.

He folded the letter again.

Jason wasn't sure what to make of it. He was alarmed at the implication. Someone outside the group knew that the Harbingers needed a meeting place. Was it sincere offer? Perhaps someone that had been rescued by the group but refused to join now having second thoughts? Or was it just a ruse by someone associated with the Darkness, trying to lure them into a trap?

Jason sprinted to his computer and dropped heavily into his chair. He entered the address into Google and came up with a location near the edge of town, just off the greenbelt that followed the river along the east border of incorporated Haven. It was near in the middle of Mesa View Estates, a rather upscale section of town.

His immediate thought was Cassie. Perhaps someone affiliated with the Kendalls? But Cassie was trying to keep this from her parents, so that didn't make sense. Nevertheless, she might know something.

Jason fired off a quick email to Cassie: Cassie, please give me a call this evening after dinner. I need to talk to you about something very important. Thanks.

The phone rang just as he clicked "Send." He leaned back in his chair and stared at the Google map.

"Jason!"

Jason sighed and jumped out of his chair. He crossed the room and yanked open the door. "What is it, Mom?"

"Telephone. A girl."

Jason rolled his eyes. It was likely Melinda calling to bug him about Richie. "All right, I got it." He closed the door and picked up the phone. "Hello?"

He yanked the drawer open, but the LED had already winked out the moment he had spoken.

"Jason, it's Heather."

"Heather? Is something the matter?"

"Um, sort of. Can you come over right now, please?"

Jason made a face. He really was not feeling up to dealing with another crisis. "I'm not sure I can, Heather, I've been out already and I have a ton of homework to catch up on..."

"Please, Jason, it's very important."

Heather's voice sounded strained. There was a hint of desperation to it as well. "Heather, is something the matter? Something wrong with Melinda?"

"No, it's not Melinda," Heather said, sounding a bit annoyed. "Everything is not about her, you know."

"Sorry. But what... ?"

"I can't talk about it over the phone. Please, can you come over? Soon?"

Jason looked at the clock on his nightstand. It was just getting to four-thirty. "I'm not sure my Mom will let me out this close to dinner. But I'll try. If I can't, I'll send you an email."

"Please try, Jason."

"I will. I'll -- maybe -- see you soon."

Jason hung up and shook his head. Now what?

He left his room and bounded down the stairs. "Um, Mom? I need to go out again for a bit."

Audrey emerged from the kitchen, still in the midst of tying an apron around herself. "I was just about to get dinner started, Jason."

"Yeah, I know. When will it be ready?"

"About six-thirty. But I don't want you walking in the door with only minutes to spare. You need to set the table for me."

"A quarter after, then?"

"Do you have to go out at all?"

"It's kinda important."

"It always is with you. Wait ... are going to go see that girl that just called you?"

"Yes," Jason answered without thinking.

Audrey paused. "Was that Heather Sovert on the phone? Melinda's sister?"

"I'm not going in order to see Melinda, Mom," Jason said with a tired sigh.

Audrey folded her arms. "I'm more concerned about what I told you before. Melinda might get upset if you've started seeing her sister."

"No, it's not that!" Jason exclaimed. "I mean, I'm just going over to help her with some homework."

Audrey gave him a dubious look.

"Really, I am. She has a term paper due and she's freaking out about it. Please, I want to go help her, Mom."

"You shouldn't do her paper for her..."

"I'm not, I promise."

"Hmm. I've heard that before. I was your age once, you know. I know about girls that get guys to do their work for them."

Jason rolled his eyes, even though he knew his mother hated that gesture. "It's not that. Definitely. I don't do people's term papers for them. I swear. Please?"

Audrey heaved a dramatic sigh. Jason knew that sound. It meant that she was going to acquiesce to keep the peace but she still didn't like it. "All right. But be back by six, not a minute later. If you can't help her by then, it will have to wait until tomorrow."

Jason smiled. He bolted to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You're the best. Thanks, Mom."

He rushed out of the house before her mother could change her mind.


Linda trembled as she stood naked next to the bed, her pussy slick with moisture. Her feet slid apart, and she shifted her weight, both in a vain attempt to ease the pressure in her cunt. "Please, Richie, I-I'd rather do it facing you."

Richie was pulling off his clothes in a very nonchalant manner. "I wanna do you from behind."

Linda swallowed. "I don't like it that way as well. Please..."

"Yeah, but I wanna do it this way. I wanna fuck you from behind."

Linda shivered and moaned, wrapping her arms around herself.

Richie smirked. "You do, too."

Linda averted her eyes and shook her head.

"Yeah, you do. You wanna be fucked, doncha?"

"Y-yes..."

"You love getting fucked by me."

Linda's arousal reached a fever pitch. The insides of her thighs glistened.

Richie pulled off his briefs and tossed them aside. He stepped up to her and squeezed one of her tits. Linda's resistance melted, and she leaned into the touch.

"I'll do whatever you want," Linda panted. "Just ... j-just fuck me ... please..."

Richie grinned. "That's better. Okay, get yer fuckable bod on the bed."

It had taken him nearly a half hour of teasing, but Richie had managed to break down Linda's willpower. She had tried to take more control of their tryst and do things her way. Richie would have none of that.

Worse, she kept asking questions about how he had managed to get control of her in the first place back at the start of the semester. She wanted to know the truth of what had happened.

Complete control was not possible for him anymore. But all he needed was control of her sexual desire, which he seemed to have in abundance. Then it was a simple matter of using it against her. The more she resisted, the more horny he made her until she just couldn't tell him "no."

And she finally stopped asking him so many questions about the past. Who cared about the past? It didn't matter how they got there. It only mattered where they were now.

He lightly stroked himself as he watched Linda climb on the bed. She dropped her head to the pillow, hugging it with her arms, and thrust her ass into the air. Richie eagerly jumped behind her and stared at her helpless pussy.

Richie grabbed her behind, squeezing her ass cheeks. She whimpered, and he paused with his cock pulsing only inches from her slit.

She wanted this, he told himself, perhaps for the sixth time since he had arrived. It was her fantasy to begin with. I didn't do anything wrong. She wanted to fuck.

"You want this, doncha?" Richie called out suddenly.

"Yes ... yes, please..." Linda called out weakly.

Richie hesitated for another moment before positioning his cock at her entrance and shoving himself inside.

"Uhhhh ... Oh God..." Linda moaned.

Richie rocked his hips, immediately settling into a moderate, steady rhythm. He pulled her towards him with each thrust forward, enjoying the satisfying slap as their bodies impacted.

Linda was panting hard, almost in time to his thrusts. Her head was turned to one side on the pillow, her eyes closed. Caught up in the excitement of the moment, she wanted to move her own hips to his. He kept a firm grip on her, and forced her to his pace.

"I'm doing the fucking here," Richie called out in a strained, breathless voice. "Just sit still."

It was a silly turn of a phrase, at least to Linda's ears. But as addled as her mind was with lust, the humor was lost on her. And she dared not anger Richie, or he might stop and deny her pleasure. It was like an addiction. She had to get her fix.

Linda's whimpers became moans as her pleasure mounted higher. Richie picked up the pace, his hips moving like a piston, the slap of her ass against his body growing louder. Richie was panting heavily, perspiration glistening on his body as he drove himself as hard as he could.

Linda jerked forward each time Richie slammed into her. Her pussy clenched as she soared. Richie groaned loudly as his cock was gripped by her tightened passage. She cried out as she came, her pussy throbbing, her cunt like a thick cocoon around Richie's cock.

Richie tilted his head back as his cock strained near the edge, his movements becoming frenzied and a bit uncoordinated. Finally he let go with a loud cry of "oh fuck!" and shoved it deep inside her, practically collapsing on top of her as he throbbed hard.

His orgasm felt like it went on for a long time. It wound down slowly, his cock still making a few remaining weak throbs as it lost its erection. A huge grin spread across his face as he finally drew back and slipped out of her.

"Oh man ... oh fuck ... that was great..." Richie gushed as he caught his breath. "Wow."

Linda stirred. She groaned and rolled onto her side, then to her back. She placed a shaking hand to her forehead as she breathed heavily.

"See? Toldya you'd like it," Richie drawled.

Linda offered him a forced smile. "I-it was great, Richie," she said in a weak voice.

"Yeah, you liked it. You got off on it, I felt it."

Linda shifted her legs. There was a faint after-ache in her pussy. She simply nodded.

"So why'd you tell me you didn't wanna do it at first, huh?"

Linda hesitated. Did he really want an answer? Now that her lust was quenched, she could think a little more clearly again. He seemed to be able to control her only when she was aroused.

Richie grinned. "Or maybe you don't think that way anymore? Maybe you wanna do it this way next time? Or from now on?"

Linda resisted the urge to tell him yes. Even now she could still feel a slight heat in her pussy, as if he were trying to arouse her again. "I just ... I kind of find that position a little demeaning, Richie. That's all."

Richie's grin faded. "Demeaning? What're you talking about?"

Linda sat up. She saw Richie's cross look and shivered. "Never mind"

"It's fucking. It's not 'demeaning.' Not when you want it, right?"

"I want it, Richie. I do. I just..."

"Yeah, you want it. Just like I said all along."

"But..."

"Getting fucked by me, that's what it's about. Your own fantasy, right?"

Linda drew in a deep breath and let it go as a husky sigh. Her pussy was tingling in renewed arousal. The point she was trying to make was lost to her increasing lust.

Richie saw that she was getting excited again. This pleased him to no end. He wished he could go another round with her, but he doubted he could get it up again in time before he had to head home.

Richie wanted her to do something sexy for him. Maybe if it made him hard again he could have her suck him off before he left.

"Hey, you got any lingerie?" Richie asked. "Like a teddy or lacy underwear or something like that?"

"Lingerie? I don't normally wear that unless..." Her voice faltered. "Unless it's a special occasion."

Richie smirked. "Getting fucked by me ain't special, huh?"

"I-I didn't mean that."

"In fact, maybe I'll have you wear it for me when I come next time."

Linda moaned softly. Her pussy was growing damp again.

"See, you're likin' the idea now, huh?"

"In the dresser," Linda said in a husky voice. "Bottom drawer. A ... a lacy black teddy."

Richie grinned and strolled over to the dresser. He yanked open the drawer and saw what he wanted right away. He grabbed it and straightened up, turning to face the bed.

And suddenly, the scene before him shifted...


"You're not into this, are you?"

Linda hung her head low as she sat up in bed. The lighting was subdued, even romantic. Her body quivered in its silky black teddy. She shook her head despondently without saying a word.

The man sitting on the edge of the bed uttered a windy sigh of disappointment. His shirt was off, his bare chest broad. "Yeah, and I'm not into it anymore either," he muttered.

Linda looked up. Her eyes shimmered. She reached out a trembling hand to his shoulder. "Dan, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I just ... it's..."

"Linda, you're just not here. Your body is, but your mind isn't."

"Maybe ... m-maybe if we just go a little longer. Please. I bought this for you! I..."

Dan took her hand and squeezed it. "Yeah, I know you did. The wrapping is great, babe, but there's no present inside."

Linda's eyes misted. She pulled her hand away, her head dropping. She sniffled once, and a tear fell.

"Maybe this long-distance relationship is not going to work," Dan said softly.

"Dan, p-please..."

"Look, Linda, you stopped calling me for, what, nearly a week. Then you'd barely talk to me when I did get through to you, and now you get me to drive to Haven, you throw yourself at me, but you can't go through with it?"

Linda raised her head. Her cheeks shone. She sniffled again and wiped at her eyes and face. "I really wish I could explain what happened, Dan, b-but I don't understand it myself."

Dan sighed. "No, I know what's going on. All too well. You got another guy. Or you did. And that went sour so you're trying to make it up to me."

Linda stared, utterly stricken.

"C'mon, deny it, babe. I wish you would. But you can't, can you?"

Her eyes brimmed with tears again. "It's not like that! I don't know what happened! It was like ... like I wasn't me! ... it..."

Dan looked at her earnestly. "Linda, just tell me it wasn't someone from the high school."

Linda bit her lip and whimpered.

Dan's eyes widened. "Oh fuck, Linda, not one of the students?!"

"I WASN'T MYSELF!" Linda wailed. "S-something ... he ... I was controlled ... I..."

Dan made a face. "Controlled? Oh come on, Linda. Maybe you forgot that you confided in me about your fantasies about teenage boys?"

"No, it wasn't that, it ... Dan? ... Dan, wait!"

Dan had risen to his feet and grabbed his shirt. He shook his head. "Linda, I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. You need help."

Linda became too choked up to speak. She could only watch helplessly as he finished buttoning his shirt and gave her a forlorn look. "I really still like you, babe. Maybe if you get your head straightened out, we can hook up again. Until then, it's best I don't know the sordid details."

Dan turned and left the room. Linda struggled to remain in control of her feelings as she heard him make his way down the stairs. Then she heard the front door open and close behind him, and it was too much for her. She burst into tears, burying her face in her hands...


"Richie?"

Richie blinked rapidly, flinching as reality abruptly returned. "What?" he demanded sharply of Linda.

"You ... nothing, you just seemed ... far away for a moment..." Linda said.

Richie frowned. Linda's gaze alighted on the teddy he held. For a brief moment, Richie thought he saw the same grief he had just witnessed in his vision of the past flicker across Linda's eyes of the present.

It was just like the other day, when he was sure that Linda had fantasized about him. Now he was just as sure that Linda had lost a boyfriend because of what Richie...

He suddenly dropped the teddy as if it had become red-hot.

"It didn't happen that way!" Richie blurted, yelling his accusation at the teddy lying on the floor. "That's a lie!"

"Richie? What's wrong?"

Richie looked up, eyes wide. He swallowed and took a deep breath. "Um ... nuthin' ... everything's cool," he said in a flat voice. "Uh ... look, I gotta bail. Gotta get home for dinner."

Linda nodded, looking a bit disappointed. She glanced at the teddy on the floor. "You want me to wear that for you next..."

"No!" Richie exploded. "I mean, no, don't wear it. I like you naked better. See ya tomorrow."

"Richie, is something wrong? You..."

Richie fled, leaving a very puzzled Linda in his wake.


Heather wasn't sure she knew her own mind anymore.

What feelings were hers? What had been imposed upon her? Was someone trying to get into her head now? Was Melissa already striking at her somehow?

First Melinda, now Diane. She wasn't lesbian. She wasn't even bisexual. At least she hadn't been before the summer. The House ... or was it Nyssa? What had caused her to feel like this? What had so totally messed her up?

Maybe Jason would know. Maybe he would have some insight. Heather would ask him about it when he arrived. Yet now that she knew he was coming over, her thoughts turned to more prurient interests.

When they did it in the House, he was really good. Melinda was so lucky. Even after the House, he still knew how to please a girl. She wondered if Melinda were being truthful when she claimed that they weren't actually fucking. Heather couldn't imagine Melinda not wanting his cock in her pussy, considering...

Heather moaned. Soft, wet sounds came from behind her panties. Heat rose to her cheeks as she only then realized she had started masturbating.

She pulled her hand from under her jeans and tried to take a deep breath to calm herself. She couldn't talk to him in this state. Maybe she should...

Heather came out of her lust-soaked reverie with a jerk. Her head snapped around, her hair flying. An image had come into her head. It was fuzzy and indistinct, and she had to concentrate to force it into further clarity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.