Melissa's Rite - Cover

Melissa's Rite

Copyright© 2008 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Harbingers, the group of teens united against the Darkness in Haven, face a new threat. 15 year old Melissa, having gained a mysterious power as the result of a terrible prank that backfired, now seeks greater power to further her revenge. Was she the one foretold by Mara, the one they were not to attempt to stop? Or is something far more sinister going on?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Kathy Hendell squirmed on the bed as she rose from the unnatural depths of slumber with cruel sluggishness. Her breaths were soft, slow pants, her thighs quivering as they spread apart. The sheet had long since been tossed off, her sheer nightgown askew, the bottom hem bunched up above her waist. Her glistening bush lay exposed to the slim shafts of morning sunlight that leaked in from around the blinds.

Kathy's eyes finally fluttered open behind wavy strands of honey-brown hair. She moaned and closed them again, draping a shaking hand over them. She shuddered and gasped as she closed her legs and rolled onto her side. Her body tensed and her jaw clenched as her fleshy thighs pressed against her straining, aching pussy.

"No, please ... no ... d-don't ... uhh... uhhhn..."

Kathy shivered, her breathing becoming a staccato, throaty pant. Her hips jerked with each throb of a sharp, unwanted orgasm.

She whimpered as her climax faded, turning her face into the mattress, honey tresses hiding her eyes from view. She was vaguely aware of noises from the kitchen downstairs. Her daughter was already up.

Her body shuddered violently at the thought of facing Melissa again.

Kathy finally forced herself to sit up. Her trembling hands fought to pull the nightgown down over her crotch, though it would do little good. She hugged her arms around herself. The gown stretched tightly across her plump breasts, the hard nipples tingling at the touch and making her nether regions burn. Kathy uttered a quavering sigh and fought to contain her body's sinful desires.

Her heart pounded. That seemed its normal state now around Melissa. Most of the time, she lived in fear of what her daughter would do next. When she wasn't fearful, she was consumed with unholy lust.

She swallowed, her throat tight, and fumbled for the glasses on the nightstand. She jammed them onto her face as she stood.

Through the large, owl-like lenses of her silver-framed glasses, everything swam into terrible clarity. Terrible because nothing seemed hers anymore. Her daughter, the house, even her now strangely distant husband.

She turned her head and looked forlornly at the empty bed. James had already left for work. She had no idea whether he had even tried to rouse her.

Falling asleep was like falling into a dark, bottomless pit, with only her own torrid and sleazy thoughts to keep her company. She couldn't dignify them by calling them dreams. To her, they were dirty and obscene, horrible things that no decent Christian should be entertaining.

And yet they set her sex aflame with unrequited desire, so powerful that her body could not help but respond to them. They sent her into paroxysms of pleasure that fogged her mind and made her question her own beliefs.

Kathy swallowed hard and headed into the bathroom. She shed her nightgown and hesitated before the mirror, squeezing her eyes closed and turning her head. She didn't want to look at herself.

It was not as if she needed to see her body. She knew her own body far too intimately now. She was aware of every curve, of every nuance. She knew things about it that she had ignored because it was not proper to think of such things. In the back of her mind, she knew James thought about them, but that was proper. They were wedded in holy matrimony. It was her duty to allow him to think of her in this way, so long as it was kept behind the closed doors of the bedroom.

Kathy was panting, her pussy aching again. She whimpered and yanked the bathrobe from the hook behind the door, shaking with the need to get it around herself and hide her body.

The bottom edge of the robe was ragged and frayed, little bits of thread hanging in lose tendrils. She flushed with embarrassment, having forgotten that Melissa had made her cut the robe short the day before. The bottom edge came up to the tops of her thighs, only barely hiding her sex.

She looked down at herself. Her forty-something body was only starting to show some of her age. The thighs were a bit thick, but her legs were long and graceful, so it was hardly noticeable. The plumpness around her waist was offset by the heaviness of her bosom and the luxurious fall of hair.

She wished she could wear more. It had been a few days now since she had last worn underwear. Bras made her nipples tingle until it drove her mad. Panties made her pussy grow hot and wet and rise in unbidden pleasure, filling her mind with lustful thoughts. It was a choice between modesty and chastity.

Kathy raised her eyes and took a few deep breaths in a vain attempt to calm herself. She wandered down the stairs. Her heart thumped the closer she crept towards the kitchen.

Melissa had taken to making her own breakfast in the mornings. It was a mixed blessing. Kathy did not have to work with Melissa's icy gaze at her back, ever-fearful that Melissa might reach into her mind and make her do something to further shame herself. But the cruel words that Melissa had spoken when Kathy had asked her why ("because I want as little from you anymore as possible") hurt her far more than any sexual mortification could.

Kathy pushed open the door with a trembling hand.

Melissa was, in many ways, her mother in miniature. The same wavy tresses of honey-brown hair, the same heavy yet well-rounded breasts, the same long legs. The eyes, however, a deep ocean blue, were quintessentially her father's.

Yet as familiar as she seemed, she was so horribly alien to Kathy that it was as if some other being -- some other beast -- sat in place of her daughter at the table.

Kathy heard a noise at the sink. She uttered a small gasp, her liquid green eyes widening as water streamed from the unattended spigot into a hovering glass. The handle abruptly flipped back down and halted the water. The now full glass floated across the room and set itself down beside Melissa's plate.

Kathy shuddered. Somehow, that power scared her more than Melissa's ability to slip into her head.

Melissa finally looked up. Her eyes fixed an icicle-sharp gaze on her mother. Light flashed against gold at her bosom. "Stop that."

Kathy could not respond at first. Her eyes were drawn to the pentacle-shaped pendant that hung from its slim chain around Melissa's neck. She remembered the shock and horror she had felt when she had first seen Melissa with that blasphemous object, right after having come home from her sleepover with Susan Radson and Ann Went.

She had heard rumors that Susan and Ann were into the occult. She had hoped they were wrong. She had trusted her daughter not to associate with such a blatantly un-Christian fellowship.

When she finally found her voice again, it quavered despite her best attempts to steady it. "S-stop what, dear?"

Melissa picked up the glass. "Stop acting as if you think I'm about to recreate a scene out of Carrie and start throwing knives through the air at you."

Having never seen such a horrible movie, Kathy did not know the exact reference, but she could guess. "I'm sorry, Melissa," she said in a sheepish voice. "I'll ... I'll try not to do it again."

Melissa took a drink of water and stabbed at the remainder of a sausage on her plate. "So, mother dearest," Melissa said. One corner of her mouth twitched upwards. She let go of the glass, letting it hover in mid-air. "Scared of me?"

Kathy could only stare, not knowing what the "right" answer was.

Melissa's eyes flashed. "I hope you are, actually."

Kathy was surprised, though she realized she should not be. She understood so little of her daughter anymore, ever since she came home last Saturday so changed.

It had only been a week. Yet it seemed like she had suffered for an eternity.

"But you just said..."

"I said I wasn't going to hurt you. I don't want to hurt anyone, mother, really. I just want to settle the score."

"Settle the ... but ... but what do you have to settle with me?"

Melissa's gaze took on an icy hardness that sent a chill down Kathy's spine. At the same time, however, heat grew in Kathy's pussy. She whimpered and stumbled backwards. Her back fetched up hard against the wall next to the door. Her hands scrabbled against it, fingers curling as her pussy rose in terrible, unwanted pleasure.

"Sit down," Melissa said as the water glass floated down to the table. The chair opposite her slid out from under the table with a small shriek against the hardwood floor.

Kathy felt the stimulation abate somewhat, leaving her sex feeling achy and unsatisfied. The fact that her mind flirted with the desire to consummate the pleasure herself made her cheeks pink with shame.

Kathy's fear mounted as she took the proffered seat, sitting down tentatively as if in the belief that a chair moved into place for her telekinetically would somehow taint her with the same evil that had consumed her daughter. What scared her more was the fact that each time she looked at Melissa, she seemed less her fifteen year old daughter and more a horrible demon bent on the destruction of her family.

Kathy settled her hands into her lap, only to realize that placed them too close to her sex and thus to temptation. She placed them on the table instead.

Melissa's smile widened, a wicked gleam in her eyes. "No. Put them in your lap instead."

Kathy gave her daughter a stricken look. "Wh-why?"

"Because it's easier that way if I want to make you masturbate."

Kathy flinched in revulsion just as much as her pussy grew hot and steamy. Her legs parted as if in anticipation. Whimpering softly, she lowered her hands and placed them on her quivering thighs. "Why are you doing these things to me, Melissa?"

Melissa paused to chew on her last piece of sausage, moving with exaggerated care as if to prolong her mother's emotional torture. "I told you, already. I'm just settling the score. I'm doing that with all the people that have screwed me over."

"I-I don't understand. What have I done to you to deserve this? Please ... I..."

She fell silent when Melissa's fork clattered to the plate with a loud report.

Kathy shrank at Melissa's stare. At the same time, she started to pant. Her arousal rose to painful levels. "Wh-what are you d-doing?" she moaned in a barely audible voice. "Why a-are you making me..."

"Shut up."

Kathy's mouth snapped closed. Her eyes were liquid with unshed tears.

"This is all your fault, mother."

Kathy looked on in both fear and confusion.

Melissa snorted in derisive laughter. "You don't get it, do you? Do you?!"

"P-please, Melissa," Kathy croaked in a husky voice. "Please..."

"Don't beg me. I don't want to hear begging from you."

"I-I'm sorry. I just don't understand. I ... uhh ... p-please, if something's wrong, if y-you're in trouble ... uhhn ... if ... n-no..."

Melissa's lips curled into an evil smile. Kathy panted with deep, shivering lust. Wet sounds rose from between her thighs as fingers slid helplessly over swollen, aroused flesh.

"Why am I doing things like this to you?" Melissa said in a mocking tone of voice. "Maybe I want to associate my punishment with something your body craves so you'll crave the punishment just as much."

Kathy shook her head, averting her eyes. Her hand moved with a will of its own, stroking her sopping slit, her thighs clenching as she rose. "I ... I-I don't crave..."

"Stop it. Stop denying it, okay? I'm tired of hearing the stupid religious line from you!"

Kathy whimpered. Her pussy strained for release.

"You see, that's what this Power has taught me. That everyone craves it. That's how I control someone. That's how I can take someone and make them into a puppet if I want."

Kathy started thrusting her fingers into her cunt. Her free hand reached under her robe and played with her hardened, erect nipple. "S-stop it, please," she begged.

"The more you beg me to stop, mother, the more I want to do it to you. It's a huge rush, you know, having all this control. Finally having all this control. I didn't have any control in my life at all before this, thanks to you."

"B-but I..."

Melissa shot to her feet, the chair clattering to the floor loudly behind her. "Shut up!!"

Kathy mewled her distress. Her fingers pumped faster into her pussy, which strained so hard at the edge of orgasm that stars flickered at the edges of her vision.

"No place was good enough for you, was it?!" Melissa shouted, her eyes blazing with icy fury. "No place was holy enough for you, was it? You always feared some sort of bad influence on your delicate flower of a daughter."

"I ... only wanted ... to protect ... you..." Kathy panted. Her legs were splayed wide over the chair, moisture from her pussy pooling under her. Her body trembled hard enough to make the uneven legs of the chair rattle against the hardwood.

Melissa sneered in derision. "Oh, well, you wanted to protect me. Yeah, that makes it all okay, doesn't it? You decided that I needed this protection soon as I hit puberty. So you 'protect' me by uprooting me once a year and move someplace else, right after I finally manage to make a few friends and not feel so alone. Just so I can do it all over again!"

Tears trickled down Kathy's cheeks. "Melissa ... p-please ... let me ... l-let..."

"Let you cum? Is that what you want to do, dear mother? Is that the word that has such a hard time passing those righteous lips of yours? Sure. I'll do that for you."

Kathy's hips jerked violently back in her seat and she cried out as her pussy exploded. Hot fluid gushed from her slit and hit the floor with a splash. Her fingers pressed hard against her clit, her pussy pulsing so hard she could feel it against her hand.

Kathy's fingers kept stroking her slit, completely of its own volition. Her climax continued unabated, the hard throbbing radiating up into her. Her whole body seemed to spasm, her nipples pulsing in the same rhythm.

Melissa giggled. "Well ... you said you wanted to cum. You never said you wanted it to stop."

Kathy writhed helplessly, panting so hard it sounded as if she were gasping for breath. Her orgasm took over her body, driving out all other thoughts from her head. Her eyes swam as she grew lightheaded. She swayed, her hand still mindlessly stroking her slit as she hovered near the edge of passing out from the sheer intensity of the pleasure.

"Stop."

Kathy's hands fell away from her pussy and her breast. She grabbed the edge of the table to steady her. She trembled, her eyes downcast as she fought to catch her breath. A terrible ache settled into her pussy, terrible both for the reminder of what her daughter had made her do, and for the lingering craving for more that it left.

"You still don't understand. You still don't get it."

Kathy was unable to respond. Her orgasm had faded, her body tamed for now, but her mind had rebelled. Melissa had flooded her with intense images of wanton lust and sexual abandon. She saw a thick cock in her pussy. Or one in her mouth. Or one sliding between her big boobs.

Melissa stepped away from the table. The chair that had fallen behind her righted itself.

"M-Melissa ... please ... d-don't leave me like this," Kathy begged, shivering as she lost the struggle against her erotic thoughts. Her body responded, her nipples growing hard again, her pussy steaming.

"I have to get to school, mother," Melissa said disdainfully. "You'll just have to take care of it yourself. Just like last time. I'm sure he'll like another go at you."

Kathy shuddered and uttered a deep sigh of both desperation and lust. Her cheeks burned in shame at her weakness. Despite what Melissa was doing to her, she believed she should have been stronger. "Please ... n-not Gary again ... please, let me..."

Melissa laughed. "What's the matter, mother? Don't want to thank him for all the jobs he did for us? You always stiffed him on the tip anyway."

Kathy mewled in distress. "L-let me at least d-do it with your father instead..."

"What, and reward him for going along with your stupid little delusions?! No chance. He could have stopped you. He could have put his foot down and said that moving would be too disruptive for me. But he said nothing. He just went along with everything you ever wanted, just because he didn't want you flying into hysterics just like you always did when you didn't get your way!"

Kathy moaned and trembled. She had no more words for her daughter. Now she struggled with her own desires, the ones that rose up not at Melissa's bidding, but from the depths of her own mind. Her own fantasies, carefully buried away as she felt any good Christian would do, were bubbling to the surface. Melissa's repeated assaults against her mind were snapping the chains that had been carefully wrapped around her baser wants.

"I have to get to school," Melissa said in a lower voice, her smile fading now. She paused and added in a lower voice, "Stop trying to pit yourself against me, and I'll ease up on you, okay?"

But Kathy was not willing to give up her hold on the only thing that she understood, the only thing that made any sense to her. "Melissa ... y-you're ... you're possessed ... that has to be it ... that pendant..."

Melissa's hand rose to the pendant and cradled it lovingly. "That's your problem, mother. You can't accept the idea that I took this Power myself. It was offered to me and I took it. Willingly. No one possessed me as you so put it."

"Susan ... Susan and Ann put you up to this..."

Melissa laughed. "Well, you know, in a way, you're right. Only they thought they were going to humiliate me. A little prank on the misfit girl. But guess what? It blew up in their faces. I got this Power, and I got back at them. I'm still getting back at them. They have a long way to go before they've made it up to me!"

Kathy gave her daughter a stricken look, even as her eyes smoldered with aching lust. "No, Melissa, don't hurt anyone! Please don't hurt anyone!"

"Hurt? You don't know anything about hurt!"

Kathy squirmed in her seat as more moisture dripped from her cunt onto the chair.

Melissa smirked. "Well, maybe you do, in a way. But then again, what you did to me doesn't even hold a candle to what those two little cunts did. But just maybe I think you have a shot of understanding what you did wrong. I guess I owe you at least that much. I suppose..."

Melissa stopped herself when she realized she was rambling. Her fingers played with the pendant, flicking it idly as she watched her mother writhe in the chair. She took a slow, deep breath and let it go.

"Go get Gary to give you a nice fuck," Melissa said in a cool voice. "Maybe I'll even let you put on underwear again after I get home from school."

Before her mother could say another word, Melissa turned on her heel and dashed out of the kitchen before she could have any second thoughts.


Heather Sovert sighed, tapping the pen against her chin as she contemplated the answer to the next question. She did a half-roll to one side and ran a hand through her flaming red hair to brush it out of her subdued gray-green eyes before letting herself flop back onto her stomach. Almost involuntarily, she looked up.

Across the room, her little sister Melinda slept. The blanket was wrapped around her like a cocoon, and she lay curled with her knees drawn up.

Heather fixed her eyes on Melinda. She could see where one side rose and fell with her sister's breath. Rusty brown hair lay strewn haphazardly about pillow and blanket.

Her eyes flicked to the clock on the stand next to Melinda's bed. It was still fifteen minutes before Melinda would awaken.

Heather dropped her pen to the notebook before her. She wanted to pull her eyes back down to the textbook astride it, but they remained locked on her little sister. It was only when she felt a tingling in her sex and nipples that she tore her eyes away.

She willed herself to concentrate on the exercise in the textbook. Her bare feet idly thumped in turn against the pillow at the head of the bed. But the next answer would not come to her.

Her eyes rose again. She had purposely left some homework undone the night before to give her an excuse to work on something that morning. She believed if she distracted herself enough with some other activity, she would have an excuse not to interact with her sister at all. So far, it was not working.

She's so vulnerable, Heather thought. So sweet. So pretty. So...

Heather swallowed. The tingling that had been teasing her now settled into her sex. A gentle warmth spread through her pussy, and her nipples grew taut under her bra.

"God, no," she murmured, dropping her face to the book and breathing into the page for a few moments, hoping the flame of desire would fade on its own.

It wasn't getting any better. It was worse than it had been when Nyssa had first arrived. She curled a hand into a fist and thumped it against the mattress in a fruitless gesture. She uttered a long sigh.

It had all started with the House at the end of the street. The power there had forced her into a sexual tryst with Melinda, and had left Heather with a lingering desire for her. Yet she had it under control until Nyssa had arrived.

Nyssa Neris had been the school nurse at the start of the semester. Only she had been something else, something bent on enslaving all the students at Haven High as a means of paving the way for the Darkness. Her mere presence had been enough to magnify Heather's desires. She enslaved Heather, and then made Heather enslave Melinda.

That had ended when Nyssa was defeated. Yet her parting words had suggested that anyone that had been under her thrall had been permanently affected in some way. Heather had hoped that she had not been in Nyssa's thrall long enough for it to affect her. But when she heard of the others that were still having difficulties -- like Sally Franner, the smartest girl in the school who had been turned into an airheaded bimbo during Nyssa's reign and still struggled to keep her grades up -- she had started to worry.

And now, in the past week, her old desires for Melinda were back again.

Heather looked up again. It wasn't working. She couldn't concentrate on her homework now. Memories of what she had done to Melinda flitted through her head. Sometimes, recalling Melinda's enslavement filled her with horror. Sometimes, like now, the images inflamed her lust.

Melinda stirred. She shuddered, and her next breath came out as a low moan. Her chest rose and fell faster.

Heather swallowed. It was happening again. Somehow she was influencing her sister, even in her sleep. This had been a bad idea. She looked at the clock. There was still ten minutes to go. She couldn't get herself to stand and nudge her sister awake. She was afraid that the close proximity would make it all that much harder to resist her desires.

She looked around frantically as her pussy grew damp. She finally yanked a page from her notebook, wadded it up, and tossed it across the room.

The paper wad bounced off a shoulder. Melinda flinched and groaned, but did not stir any further. Heather grabbed another page and did the same thing. This time the wad bounced squarely off Melinda's ear.

She jerked awake. "Huh... ?"

For effect, Heather wadded another paper and launched it just as Melinda rolled over and sat up. It bounced off her forehead.

"What the hell?! Quit it, Heather!"

"Oops, sorry, I was aiming for the wastepaper basket and must've missed," Heather said with a smirk.

"Yeah, right, tell me another one! The basket is on the other side of the room, bubblehead."

Heather was about to retort when the blanket fell away from Melinda's chest. Melinda's gown had come open during the night, and Heather was now staring at Melinda's perfectly round, pert breasts. The nipples were raised, two small points of dark, erect flesh, the areolae around them slightly puckered.

Melinda's breasts were larger now than they had been during the summer, Heather was sure of it. Melinda had been a late bloomer, but now her body was playing catch-up. Even her waist and hips seemed to have taken on more feminine curves.

Though with what had happened with the House and then Nyssa, Melinda's sexual experience was far beyond her chronological age of fourteen. It was the same for all of them.

"What are you looking at?" Melinda demanded.

Heather blinked. "Nothing."

Melinda's eyes widened. "You're doing it again!"

Guilt made Heather shiver, but the older sister persona made her indignant. "Doing what again, runt?"

Melinda blushed. "Oh, so you're going to deny it, is that it?"

Heather flushed with pleasure as her sister became increasingly flustered. She tried to ignore it, as it only fueled her desire. "Deny what?"

"Stop it!"

"I don't know what I'm supposed to stop!" Heather lied. "Look, Melinda, either shit or get off the pot. I have better things to do."

Heather tried to look away, but Melinda made it impossible when she threw back the covers and got out of bed. "Listen, Miss Big Bossy Bubblehead, I don't need this, okay? I had enough of it before, when N-Nyssa was around."

Melinda still shuddered when she thought of or mentioned Nyssa.

Heather tried to voice words of further denial, but they would not be summoned to her lips. Instead, she could only stare at the bare apex of Melinda's sex where it peeked out from behind the folds of the nightgown.

Melinda's skin flushed, and she shivered. "S-stop staring at me like that."

"I'm not ... you're the one not wearing panties, Melinda."

"I didn't know I needed your approval," Melinda retorted, though her voice was weak.

"And just when did you stop wearing panties to bed?"

"I-I thought it was more comfortable this way, that's all."

Heather snorted. "Yeah, right."

"Well, I didn't do this to make you stare at me like that!" Melinda said shrilly.

"Keep it down, runt, okay? You want Mom and Dad to hear?"

The two of them knew this was an empty threat. Penny Sovert had shown them how far she had fallen back into the Darkness after Nyssa. She would not have minded at all if Heather and Melinda engaged in hot sex every morning and evening. And their father was oblivious to everything, thanks to whatever influence Penny had over him.

"Then stop it," Melinda said in a husky voice. "Stop making me feel this way."

Moisture glistened in Melinda's tight pussy, her shaven labia swollen with her arousal. Heather could even just make out Melinda's clit. Her own pussy grew hot, and when she moved her legs, she could feel that her panties were already wet.

"I'm trying, Melinda," Heather finally said.

"You're not trying hard enough!"

"Then give me a hand, please. Wear panties to bed. Stop parading around here in the nude in the mornings."

"And you don't? Yesterday you put your clothes on dead last. You showered, you got your books together, you checked email, you blabbed on the phone to Diane, and then you finally put clothes over that stupid body of yours."

"And why didn't you tell me before that to put something on, huh?" Heather snapped. "Or didn't you think of that because you were too busy ogling me?"

Melinda looked mortified, her brown eyes cloudy, but she said not a word in denial. She shivered again, and the wetness in her pussy was more pronounced.

"Works both ways, runt," Heather muttered.

The two of them stood in silence. Melinda finally shifted her gaze to Heather. She swallowed and panted lightly. Her nipples tingled even with just the gentle brush of them against her nightgown as she breathed.

For the first time, the two of them were contemplating the same thing at the same time. But neither would broach it. Neither would make the next move.

Finally, Melinda tried to break the spell. She wrenched her gaze away and turned towards the bathroom. "I need a shower," she murmured.

"Melinda, wait, please, maybe we should..."

Melinda whirled around, hands balled into fists. "No, there's nothing we should do! Nothing at all! Don't you dare get any ideas, Heather! I don't want it!"

She practically ripped the nightgown from her body and threw it on the bed. Heather felt another spike of arousal at the view of Melinda's nude body just before it disappeared into the bathroom. The door closed with a slam that made one of Heather's pop-star posters fall from the wall.

Heather wished she could make Melinda understand. It was already too late for Heather not to get any ideas. She already had plenty of them.

Heather rose from the bed. Her pussy was still steamy and ached uncomfortably. Stretching to hang the picture back on its hook made it worse as her tight jeans squeezed against her mound. She was panting hard by the time she turned away from the wall. She sat down heavily on the edge of her bed.

She knew she could have Melinda if she wanted. She could not make Melinda into an obedient slave like before -- and she truly did not want to -- but she could arouse Melinda enough to drive her nuts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.