Ivy's Aphrodisiac - Cover

Ivy's Aphrodisiac

Copyright© 2008 by Tigerseye

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young woman and older Russian businessman come together.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Violence  

Nikolai pulled into the open iron gates of Cole's estate and drove down the long twisting drive and stopped his Jag in front of the steps, where teenage boys were acting as parking valets. One of the boys ran around to the driver side door and promptly opened it for Nikolai.

As Nikolai stepped out of his car the boy held out his hand. "Good evening sir. May I take your keys please?" Said the boy with a slight stutter as he held out his hand.

Nikolai tossed him the keys as he smiled at the boy. "Just do me one favor. Remember how good it feels to drive all of this expensive machinery tonight and strive for you own when you're older." Said Nikolai as he headed for the large mahogany doors that would lead him to his tempting prey.


Ivy paced in the ivory colored bedroom she slept in when she was still living at home. Now she used the spacious bedroom when she would visit her father, or for moments like this when she attended one of her father's parties.

Of course this wasn't one of her daddy's parties; his ran more to the side of a casual barbeque, filled with laughter and children overrunning the place. Ivy smiled at the thought of her father chasing the kids through the back garden and realized in that moment that she wanted to see her father chasing her kids around the house.

The sound of the door opening drew her attention away from her thoughts and to the beautiful face of Sine. "Have I mentioned lately how much I hate you?" Joked Ivy as she took in Sine's tall lithe body.

"Yes, as a matter of fact you have." Laughed Sine.

Sine wore a strapless floor length gown in startling green that hugged tight to her torso before flaring dramatically at her trim waist. The bodice showing just the hint of cleavage and Ivy knew that the gown was chosen because of what it could hide and not because of what it showed. The color of the gown bringing out the violet in her almond shaped eyes and causing her hair to glow in its intricate knot at the back of her elegantly long neck. She only piece of jewelry she wore was a strand of black pearls tight against her throat, which made her pale skin even more luminous. Ivy knew her father would be sorely tempted tonight by the vision that her best friend made.

"Seriously though, you look stunning tonight Sine. Daddy's going to have a hard time keeping away from you, so watch out." Ivy turned quickly away from Sine as she heard her quick intake of air and smiled to herself.

"What are you talking about? Why would you father even care about what I look like?" Sine's blush slowly spread from her chest to her lightly freckled face.

Ivy turned to take Sine's hands in her own before looking straight into her eyes. "I know how you feel about him. I can see every time you're near him. Hell, you even blush when just saying his name." Laughed Ivy.

"Oh, God." Whispered Sine as she made her way to the big bed four-poster bed and sat heavily down on the light blue comforter. "I never meant for this to happen, it just did. One day I was looking up to him and a father figure and the next, I was just falling. I'm so sorry Ivy." Sine buried her face in her now shaking hands as she apologized repeatedly.

Ivy was kneeling at her friend's side before the first apology was given and forced Sine's hands away from her now tear streaked face. "Honey, you have nothing to be sorry for. Frankly I'm surprised that you even trust any man enough to love him after everything you went through with your own father. Now listen to me and make sure you take what I say to heart. You are my best friend and you of all people deserve to have happiness. And I know that my daddy will make you very happy."

Ivy rose from her knees and crossed to the dresser where she grabbed a box of tissues.

Sine looked up into Ivy's face as if trying to judge her sincerity. "You're really not angry? I mean if you tell me you are, I'll try to ignore what I'm feeling." Sine's violet eyes were filled with misery at the thought of not loving Cole, but she would not risk her friendship with Ivy.

Ivy took the tissue from Sine and wiped at the tears that continued to fall. Ivy sighed lightly before she spoke. "Daddy had a hard time of it when mom died. He retreated into himself and nothing I did would bring him out. Then one day you came over and forced him to go riding with you. You brought him out Sine. You made him love again." Ivy's voice cracked with emotion as she poured out her heart.

"What do you mean made him love again?" Sine's voice becoming stronger as the tears stopped flowing.

Ivy pulled Sine to her feet and framed her splotchy face with her warm hands. "I have watched the two of you love each other in your own guarded ways for the past five years. I say it's time to throw caution to the wind and go for it." Ivy watched as Sine's face brightened at her words.

Sine threw her arms tightly around the petite form of her friend and started laughing. "I can't believe you didn't tell me what you thought all this time. You can never do that again." Said Sine as she pulled back from Ivy. "Promise me that you will never hide you thoughts again."

"Okay. Okay. I promise, just don't bruise the good here." Laughed Ivy as she extracted herself from Sine's unbelievably strong hands. "Now, let's freshen you up so you don't make dad have second thoughts. Oh, and just out of curiosity. After we rid ourselves of the bitch wife, should I call you mom?"

Ivy jumped back Sine and just barely missing the smack Sine tried to give her.

"You call me mom and I will ground you from your little infatuation. In fact I bet he's down stairs right now trying to hunt you down. Maybe I'll go and have a nice long chat with him about your more devious nature." Laughed Sine as she opened the door and headed out.

Ivy's mouth dropped open in shocked amusement as Sine walked out the door. "Sine, don't you dare go near him! Sine, you know paybacks a bitch!" Ivy shouted as she lifted her gown, so she could run after Sine's quickly retreating form.


Ivy's laughing run down the steps was cut short by Kathy's pinched face suddenly looming before her. Kathy was not an unattractive woman, if you could call having every available inch of her surgically altered body attractive.

"I do wish you wouldn't run around the house like a child Ivy. There are some very important people downstairs and I would appreciate it if you would contain yourself tonight." Hissed Kathy as she preened in front of the hall mirror.

Ivy rolled her eyes at Kathy's constant quest for physical beauty. "Don't worry Kathy; this isn't my first introduction into society. I will do just fine with all of the other adults." Ivy walked past Kathy as her spoke.

"Oh, and one more thing Ivy. Do keep that scarred slut of a friend away from my husband. I don't like how familiar they are with each other." Snipped Kathy.

Ivy felt her body flush in anger at Kathy's cruel comments and stalked towards Kathy slowly causing the older woman the take a step back. "Be careful Kathy. You know that if I were to tell daddy about your less than charming comments he would throw you out. Besides we both know it's only a matter of time before he tires of your behavior. Why not just do all of us a favor and leave while you can still save your surgically enhanced face?" Ivy smiled as she turned to leave. "Oh, and Kathy you really shouldn't pinch your face like that you have a huge crease in your forehead."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.