Ivy's Aphrodisiac
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2008 by Tigerseye

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young woman and older Russian businessman come together.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Violence  

It was Monday afternoon when Nikolai turned his Jag into his mother's long drive. The house was secluded thanks to the dense forest that surrounded the Tuscan style home. Nikolai's mother Elena chose the home because of the wide open space in the back, that she said would be perfect for her herb garden. Elena had the gift of the green thumb. She would often buy plants that looked as if they should be thrown out and miraculously bring them back to life. Nikolai supposed that she used that same gift to bring him back to life as well after his less than clean life. But, that was the past and he worked hard to make sure that it stayed in the past.

The little white cottage was just coming into view, when Nikolai noticed there was a strange car parked in the drive already. He pulled up next to the white 1965 Shelby GT 350 and gave an appreciative whistle. Stepping out of his car he slowly walked around the ivory beauty. The driver side window was left down giving him a perfect view of the inside. Black leather bucket seats, wood grained steering wheel and instrument panel. No backseat. Defiantly not a car meant for children. Walking towards the back of the car he saw the classic pony and Mustang emblem blazed on the fuel door.

Giving the classic beauty one last glance he headed through the grape laden archway that led to the front door of the house. Nikolai and his mother had been having lunch every Monday for the past twenty-two years and he was a little surprised that she would invite someone to their luncheon. Walking through the front door, he headed for the backyard where he knew she liked to relax in the warming rays of the sun.

As he came closer to the open veranda he heard the lyrical laughter of his mother and another woman, bringing a smile to his lips. He loved the fact that he could give his mother the kind of life she deserved, but please God don't let her be trying to set me up, prayed Nikolai. Stepping out onto into the sunshine Nikolai came to an abrupt stop as he caught sight of the woman with his mother.

Ivy's hair was twisted up in some type of braided knot and not for the first time he found himself wanting to take her hair down and burry his hands in it. He watched as her delicate hand traveled from her graceful neck down to the charm that rested at the top of her soft breast and found himself wishing he could trade places with the charm. His body pulsed with unspent arousal as he clenched his fists at his sides and walked down the steps and over to the chatting ladies who were oblivious to his existence.

Ivy and Elena stopped talking and looked up when a large shadow fell over the table. "Kolya! My sweet boy is it already time for lunch? My, I must have lost track of time. Your young friend was just telling me about her first attempt at making baklava. You really should hear this, it's quite funny." Laughed Elena as she stood to pull Nikolai down for a quick kiss on the cheek.

Nikolai smiled and helped his mother sit back down and took a seat between the two smiling ladies. His stormy gray eyes zeroing in on Ivy. "How did you find my mother's address?" Questioned Nikolai as he glared at Ivy.

"Why daddy gave it to me. You see his wife is having a little soirée thing on Friday and he was going to mail you an invitation, but I told him that I would be more than happy to deliver it to you personally. But, it seems that he gave me Elena's address by mistake. Anyway, once we started talking we must have simply lost track of time." Ivy gave Nikolai a sweet smile, but her golden eyes told him that she was playing with him.

Elena noticed the tension in her son's body and cleared her throat to get his attention off of her new young friend. "Kolya, since Ivy's already here why don't we just make it a lunch for three? After all she was sweet enough to drive all the way from the city to deliver the invitation." Asked Elena as she reached for her glass of mint lemonade. Her shoulder length black hair swaying freely in the soft breeze.

Nikolai sat in silence as his gaze continued to bore into Ivy's now flushed skin. "Oh no, I really can't stay. I must get back to the shop, but I will take a rain check. Your mama tells me that you are a fabulous cook Nikolai and I would love to see you at work in the kitchen." Ivy said as she licked her watermelon tinted lips.

Ivy watched as Nikolai's jaw tightened and his eyes drop to her mouth. My God she wanted this man. Wanted his firm broad hands molding her fevered flesh, even as his sexy full mouth lowered to drink from hers. Ivy felt herself getting lost in her sensual daydream when Nikolai rose from his seat causing her to snap back to reality.

"Well, Miss Moretti if you can't stay today than you are certainly welcome to join us another time." Nikolai said with a forced smile as he gripped Ivy's elbow in his hand and pulled her to stand.

"Yes, of course I should be going. It was very good to meet you Elena and thank you for the delightful conversation. Oh, and I'll see you on Wednesday." Ivy said as Nikolai began pulling her away from the table and towards the house.

"It was very good to meet you too Ivy and I look forward to seeing you again soon." Elena had to practically shout to the quickly retreating couple. A contented smile curved her mouth as she began to think of grandbabies.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.