Ivy's Aphrodisiac - Cover

Ivy's Aphrodisiac

Copyright© 2008 by Tigerseye

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young woman and older Russian businessman come together.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Violence  

Nikolai sat surrounded by the soft lush leather cradling his still aching body as he called himself every kind of stupid. Why did he just walk away from her? He asked himself. But, he already knew the answer to that self-imposed question.

He knew the kind of man he is. The kind of man who needs to have complete control when bringing pleasure to his woman and unfortunately he had the feeling the Ivy would be the kind of woman who would fight him every step of the way. The idea of her small body fighting under his while pinning her down sent a new wave of painful arousal through his already hard body.

His knuckles turned white from his grip on the steering wheel and he knew that he would have to take extra precautions in avoiding her. He saw the look of determination in her eyes and that was something he simply didn't know how to fight. Shit. This is not going to be good. He thought to himself as he pulled into his Jag into the underground parking deck of his office building.


A week later, Ivy sat waiting for her best friend Sine at the little café just down the road from her shop. She was in desperate need of advice and she knew that Sine was the only person she could talk to about this little problem she was now facing.

To occupy her mind with something other that Nikolai, she read through the desert menu and found it sadly lacking. She would have to talk with the manager, she thought to herself.

The server interrupted her thoughts as he stopped by her table with her glass of Pax Rosé wine. Ivy looked up from her menu to smile at him as she absently began to compare him to Nikolai. God, she was in trouble.

After the waiter left, Ivy noticed Sine hopping down from her F-350 from across the street where she parked. Ivy was always impressed with the way Sine handled the monster of a truck and knew that other than her horses, the jet black truck was her pride and joy.

Ivy studied Sine as she crossed the two lane street. Sine was truly the girl-next door type, with fiery red hair that she kept in a continual braid cascading down her back. The light sprinkle of freckles across her slightly pert nose and pink cheeks, that Sine hated. Sine should have been a model with her elegantly lithe body and wide smile.

But, Ivy knew that Sine would never move leave the three things she loved most in life. Her ranch, her best friend, and Ivy's father. Ivy knew that Sine has loved her father since after Ivy's mother died, but Sine always thought she was not sophisticated enough for Cole. Little did Sine know that Ivy has watched her father slowly fall for her over the past five years.

Sine approached the table with a warm smile as Ivy stood to hug her friend. "You do know that if we hadn't grown up together I would have to hate you and your perfect body." Joked Ivy.

"Please. You know that if you want this body all you need to do is give me some time on the ranch. Besides, I'm the one who should be jealous. You actually have curves." Laughed Sine.

As the two sat, the waiter approached with another glass of Pax Rosé for Sine. After the girls ordered their lunch, they sat quietly sipping their strawberry sweetened wine.

"So, have you talked to him yet?" Questioned Sine.

"No, and that's the problem. I have no idea how to get in touch with him. I've called his office and his bitch secretary won't put me through. I don't know what to do." Complained Ivy sadly.

"Have you asked Cole?" Sine guiltily not meeting Ivy's eyes as she said Cole's name.

"Yes, and he won't tell me anything. He said that if Nikolai wanted to talk to me then he would have by now. I think dad is just helping Nikolai hide from me. Me! His own daughter." Ivy said disgustedly.

"Well you know that I would help you anyway I could, but I just don't have very many connections outside of the horse world." Said Sine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.