If Only
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by Dragon_13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kara passes out in the snow due to an anxiety attack and a man finds her. Things start to heat up as she wonders if maybe it is time? But her fear from the past gets in her way...yet certain things keep happening that make her stay...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slow  

Sorry it took so long! Life carried me away. But I will try to post more often. Please comment and leave feedback, the last e-mail I received is what prompted me to finish the chapter!

"What?" Cadogan asked.

"Scrambled eggs with cheese?" Kara inquired, an eyebrow raised.

"Oh." Cadogan lowered his glaze, and glanced away, starting to scratch his head. "I uh ... thought you might like—"

"I do." Cadogan looked back up at her, and she had broken into a full smile. "As a matter of fact, it is the only way I like to eat my eggs." Kara then gave him a look as if to say 'Do you have mental powers?' Cadogan smiled back at her. {I knew it!}

Cadogan glanced back down to his breakfast, eating merrily with a smile on his face. {Perhaps... } Cadogan's thoughts drifted, thinking about possibilities ... with Kara. Kara looked at him eating with a smile on his face. Suddenly that wave of heat flashed through her again. {He is too happy ... oh Shit ... I have to stop this before it begins.}

Kara finished her breakfast quickly, and finally spoke up. "About this morning ... I don't know what came over me." Cadogan stopped eating, and looked up at her. She was looking past him, her face impassive.

"Wha—" Kara closed her eyes and held up her hand, tilting her head down, her other hand going to her forehead.

"Cadogan, thank you for saving my life, I am in your debt ... but please know that this must stop before it begins."

"Kara—" Kara's hand hit the table firmly, enough to keep Cadogan from continuing. She glanced up at him, her look one of determination and pain.

"You do not—" Boris interrupted her, yelping loudly. Kara glanced down at Boris, relief rushing through her. {I almost said too much} "I think it is time I leave now." Kara got up and went to gather her clothes. Cadogan's heart was beating fast and his mind was reeling. {What happened? What did I do, what did I say? ... there must be something I can do... } Cadogan thought hard and tried to think of anything that could save it, at the same time, he questioned himself as to what he was trying to save. {Boris!}

Kara was headed to the front door when Cadogan run up to her. "Wait." Kara gave an exasperated sigh and turned around, preparing herself for an argument. "What about Boris? ... You said you would take him, and he needs a home to stay in, at least it is what he deserves." Kara was dumbstruck for a moment at his selflessness.

"I said I would take him, I will keep my word." Kara turned to go.

"Hey! What ... you ... you're not going to just leave and ... and never let me see him again are you?" Cadogan bit his bottom lip and glanced down, hoping that what he just said didn't make things worse.

Kara stiffened. {So THAT is what this was really about! He would rather see the dog than see me!} A flush of anger overcame Kara, but as soon as it came, Kara realized what was happening. Kara frowned and tilted her head down, her mouth agape with a look of disbelief. {Where the hell did that come from?} Kara sighed, letting go of the tension. "I suppose it would only be fair for you to be able to see him [Kara turned to face him] provided that that is the only reason."

Cadogan glanced back at her, releasing his lip. Seeing that she was in fact serious, he immediately started blubbering. "Yes! ... Yes ... of course." {What other reason could I possibly have when visiting such a beautiful woman?} Cadogan thought sarcastically.

Angelus watched from the doorway. {Clearly she is going to need more help than I had first anticipated.} Angelus closed his eyes and sought out with his mind. Suddenly the weather outside changed for the worse, and the light sprinkling of snow outside changed to a light blizzard.

Meanwhile, Kara had bent down to pick up her purse and was about to turn to leave when she remembered she was wearing his clothes. She glanced down and let out an audible "Oh." She was about to speak when Cadogan interrupted her.

"You can keep the clothes, they look better on you anyway." Kara just barely managed a small smile. She turned and put her hand on the knob, then remembered. {Boris} Kara turned back and noticed Boris was in the doorway, and saw that his eyes were closed, his neck stuck out, almost as if he were searching for something.

"Boris." Kara called to him. When he didn't so much as acknowledge her, Kara whistled, patting her thigh. "Boris!" He perked up and opened his eyes, then came bounding towards her. Kara gave him a funny look, but shrugged it off and scratched his ears. She looked at Cadogan and gave him a small smile as he bent down to play with Boris a little before she left. Kara opened the front door and was surprised as it swung open with a massive amount of force, swirling wind and snow into the foyer.

Cadogan's reflexes had him at the door in an instant, before it swung back and caused any of them potential harm. Kara looked at him dumbfounded, but then forgot about it as she wondered where this blizzard had come from. Kara was starting to get overwhelmed; she needed to go home to think. Cadogan saw the look on her face, and sighed.

"Why don't I pull up the car and drive you home."

"Are you sure? ... I mean, it looks pretty rough out there, I wouldn't want you to get hurt for my sake." Kara said in a small voice.

"It's ok, I have dealt with worse. Besides, the blizzard just started so the roads are still navigable." Cadogan moved to open the door again and heard a loud thump. "What?..." Cadogan opened the door and was faced with a huge wall of snow, all the way up to his chest, effectively blocking the way out. "Wow." Cadogan tried to push against the top, but the ice was packed so hard from the fall he almost had to use all of his strength just to move a piece off the top of the pile. "That is going to take a long time to move away." The wind started to blow again, forcing Cadogan to close the door to prevent snow from coming inside.

Kara stood there shocked. {You have got to be kidding me.} Cadogan turned to look at her and saw the look on her face.

"Its ok, we can just go out the back door." Kara snapped back to reality and looked at Cadogan.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.