Santa's Gift - Cover

Santa's Gift

Copyright© 2008 by Deuce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Does Santa ever get a gift? You can decide who gets the gift! Neighbor's requests keep deuce out all night making deliveries on christmas eve. Happily, Mrs Claus is out of town. Santa turns out to be the neighborhood stud? How can this be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Harem   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I pulled out the sack of Ed's gift for Janet. Oohh, jewelry! Ed had spent serious money; nothing from that store would be cheap. We are not talking chain store jewelry. This is a very high-class local store. The sight of a label from this store confirms that this is a very special lady. It is doubtful if there is anything in the store that costs less than four figures, no $3-500 tennis bracelets, etc.

I opened the back door and stepped into Janet and Ed's kitchen. As I crossed the kitchen, I thought I heard something, but it seemed to be the refrigerator motor kicking on. I eased into the living room and was looking at the tree when I felt a cold steel circle touch the back of my neck. Because I am not as stupid as I look, I froze and raised my hands, bringing the gift bag into view. Jewelry boxes are small, thus my red bag appeared to be empty. I heard Janet growl, "If you move, I will shoot you. You don't get to fill your bag with our gifts. I put my hands together over my head and said, please let me empty the bag for you; I opened it and dropped several small boxes down my back, to the floor between us. A very bright flashlight cast a glare of the boxes, clearly showing the labels all read to Janet from Santa. She took a couple of steps back and said, "I still have the gun in your back." She scooped up a box and opened it. Then she said, turn around. As I did, she put her arms around me and said, "Hey Santa, did you know diamonds are a girl's best friend?" she was plastered against me and she was plastered, snockered, fried. There was enough alcohol on her breath to get a basketball team drunk.

She was holding the box with a diamond pendant in it. She also held a blue snub nose revolver in her other hand. She handed the gun to me and pulled the pendant out of the box. I put the gun down on a table and then picked it back up and wiped my prints off it with my velvet bag and put it down on a piano across the room. I decided to just let it all hang out and go for everything I could get so I set the camcorder on the piano by the gun and turned it on. I looked back at Janet she was wearing a short baby doll gown that had several different colored layers of translucent fabric. At the bottom of each layer was a satin strip. The different colors and the opaque satin prevented me from seeing the panties that would be worn with the top. She held out the pendant to me and said, "put it on me, please."

She turned her back to me and knelt down. As I reached my arms past her head, she rolled her shoulders forward and in toward each other, causing the neckline of the baby doll to gape open. She had beautiful breasts and her nipples were standing straight out and stiff. I wondered if they felt as hard as they looked.

I fastened the chain at the back of her neck and she stood and faced me asking, "How does it look?"

I said, well the chain may be a little long it's partially hidden by the top of your gown.

She reached down to each side and whoosh; the baby doll was ten feet away, on a chair.

She giggled, "Better?"

I said, "yes, very much." Her tits were fabulous. As she moved, the pendant started swinging and the chain hooked over her left nipple, the pendant hanging right below the nipple.

She giggled again, "how's that?"

I told her it was beautiful and she said, in wish I could see it from over there.

I pulled my digital camera from my pocket and snapped 2-3 different angles, showing her the picture on the screen on the back of the camera. I took probably dozens of pictures of her tits and the pendant, from both sides, the front, looking up, shooting the underneath of her tits, down on them as she knelt in front of me, her head only inches away from my hard cock. Yeah, that cock that 40 minutes ago I didn't think would ever get hard again this week.

I made sure to get a lot of shots of her panties; she was wearing a pair of my favorite type, tap pants, this pair was in red lace. The red matched my suit. She appeared to be wearing a red spider web, the most erotic picture of a woman in just panties I have ever seen.

She grabbed another box, it was a long chain designed to wear around her waist. I knelt in front of her to fasten the chain and as I did, she leaned over and took my face between her tits, they were solid and warm, I turned my head and she presented a nipple to my lips, they were hard as a rock and a lick and slight nip with my teeth caused a flinch and a reach to her pussy. I could smell her arousal and I dared to lightly kiss her stomach, below her navel and above the waistband of her panties, although it was much lower that her waist, I was about two and a half inches above her clit. As I kissed, I licked her and her stomach muscles rolled, seeming to invite me to explore her scantily covered mysteries. The red lace was transparent from this near.

I summoned all my courage and put my mouth back on her stomach and reached behind her to cup the checks of her ass with both hands. Gently squeezing them I moved her side to side and forward, getting her accustomed to my control I slid my thumbs under the sides of the tap pants and moved my hands to the rear, causing the rest of my fingers to slide under the delicate fabric and cupping her buttocks. Her skin was like silk and I was so enthralled with her feel and smell, I was lost. If her husband had walked in he would have had to kill me to get me away from her.

I began to gently pull the panties down and she was following the movements I had her hips make earlier, side to side and forward and back, a slow hunching motion. The panties finally dropped off her hips and I took my hands away and let them fall to the floor. I moved my hand toward the front of her abdomen and lowered them until my thumbs were just on her inner thighs, immediately below her labia. I put a minute amount of pressure to move her thighs apart and was rewarded by a tiny shift.

I decided to just go for it, and put my right hand, palm up against her mons. My thumb was on the palm and I moved it against her to discover she was dripping, I raised my thumb and inserted it into her slick wet tunnel, the natural hook on the thumb will allow you to rub her G-spot with your thumb-nail and your first finger or two can work the pussy. The other fingers will naturally fall against the small gap between pussy and anus with the anus available for stimulation. Many women who do not like anal sex will enjoy some stimulation from light rubbing of the anus and even a slight penetration by a finger.

Janet was getting hotter and hotter, dripping juices on my hand. Then she abruptly stood up.

Damn it, I had her completely naked, drunk and excited, what happened?

She had another box to open. The damn earrings probably cost more than my truck. She knelt in front of me for me to put them on as I fastened the second one in place, she turned as I moved and the velvet covered steel bar erection hit her in the face, she chuckled and reached up and yanked my pants and underwear to the floor, around my ankles.

The circumcised head was within inches of he mouth. She looked closely at it. She said, "Hi pretty boy" and gave the tip of my cock a little butterfly kiss. She took it in her hand and looked at it as she moved it from side to side and said, "Where did you get this bad boy, I have never had one this size before, I've seen the porn movies and heard stories. How big is it?"

I told her it was not huge, it was about eight and a half inches long, an inch and a half in diameter and five and a half inches around.

She said, "Oh" And started at the tip and sucked it into her mouth. She was one of only a very few women who could get it far enough in her to bury her nose in my stomach. She was very energetic about sucking and licking. She was sucking so hard, her cheeks were hollowed and I told her I was going to cum and she nodded and in addition to sucking and straight face fucking, she started rolling my cock from side to side in her mouth and I pumped a load for her I couldn't believe, it had only been a couple of hours since I was drained"

Janet swallowed, it was so erotic to see that beautiful face flexing around the seal between my cock and her lips. I continued to blast a river of cum into her lovely mouth. She didn't miss a drop every bit was sucked out of my cock and right down her throat.

The last box contained a set of anklets, delicate little golden chains to circle he ankles. She insisted I put them on for her. She lay down on her back. I was between her legs; she put her right foot on my left chest. I latched the chain on her ankle. Then she put her left foot on my right chest and I put the chain on her.

As I held her ankles in my hands, I looked down at her naked body and prayed very hard for forgiveness. I put my tongue on her left ankle and slid it down to heaven. I didn't do that story idea of going back up the other side, when I reached her pussy; I went straight to her clit. It was standing up like her nipples, hard and erect. I gripped it with my teeth, surrounding it with my lips and sucked it like I was trying to swallow it whole. Janet squirmed, wiggled and bucked against my face, trying to escape the pleasure I was forcing her to endure. Finally, she gave up and grabbing my ears, tried to stuff my head into her wet temple of sex. Her thighs held me so tightly I could not pull out to breathe. I managed to get my teeth on her clit and bit it hard enough to get her attention, she groaned and as she flooded my face, relaxed her legs so I could breathe freely again. As I raised my head, she gripped my head and pulled me up her body to give me a long slow tender kiss. She smiled at me and said, "Thank you. I have heard of that, but never experienced it before. This is the first time I have ever tasted myself, do I taste good to you? I think I taste delicious, what do you think?"

I just slid down and started lapping her juices again as I looked up at her. She smiled.

She pulled me up again, at least until my cock hung up on her pussy. She reached down and rubbed the tip on my cock on her pussy a few times, she found her clit and three to four strokes brought out a squeal and another spray of her juices. Damn, I had found a squirter. I didn't give her time to think, I decided to just plug it in and screw her until she begged for mercy, as many times as I had already cum tonight, I should be good for 25-30 minutes. There was one small problem, as wet as she was, I wasn't fitting right in. I should have just slid in to the hilt. Working hard at it, I finally managed to get the head in and maybe two inches, before I met more resistance. She was panting and moving her body in every direction. I shoved and she squeaked, a little, "eek!"

I stopped and asked if I hurt her.

She said, "No, it was just so tight it felt really strange, but good."

I moved from the missionary position to kneel between her legs and raised her ankles over my shoulders and began to just very lightly hunch, I was getting a half-inch deeper on practically every stroke. She was getting wetter with each move and she started thrusting up to meet my stroke. I stopped and let her start to fuck me and she really got into it, she slowly opened up and as she did, her speed increased. My cock took over and I rose up to begin to pile drive her, bottoming out my cock against her cervix every stroke. She used that incredible dancers body and muscles to throw her legs as far to each side a possible, causing her pussy to stretch from side to side. It also opened her up inside and I put at the whole head of my cock, plus least another inch into her virgin womb. We screamed together and both exploded, cumming together, going off like skyrockets. We became very still and I rolled to the side, staying in her, but taking my weight off her. I continued to hold her. We were both shaky. When my heart rate had slowed enough that I could speak, I asked if she was okay.

She didn't answer, so I repeated the question. Again, she did not speak, but rolled to face me. She held me close. Tears covered her face and her body shook with the intensity of her sobs.

My immediate reaction was that I had finally screwed the pooch. I had just lured this lovely young woman into adultery and that was causing her pain. She hated me, everyone in the neighborhood would hate me, my soon to be former wife would be vindicated. Ed would try to kill me, every state trooper would be watching me, and I would go broke from paying traffic fines.

You name it, my life was over and yet, for 40 minutes, I had known true love for I realized the first time in my life.

I took Janet in my arms and was surprised she allowed that. I told her how sorry I was that I had taken advantage of her and that I would accept any punishment she wanted to mete out to me. I also told her that if Ed tried to kill me, his life would be messed up and he would lose the job he loved.

I went ahead and told her that Linda planned to file for a divorce just after the first of the year. I would probably have to give her my equity in the house, or it would be sold and split. Either way, I expected to be gone in 6-8 months. If she could live with that, I would be gone and out of her life.

Her sobs intensified and I finally said, "Janet, please tell me what you want."

Janet smiled at me and the world became a happy place again as she said, "I want world peace, love like I never had until tonight and a couple of children. I don't really expect you to do much about world peace, but I believe you can handle the love and the children."

So, the truth came out, she was not drunk. She just drank enough to smell drunk.

Ed is a homosexual he tried to fight it, but this was his second failed marriage. He had tried very hard to be faithful to Janet and to enjoy sex with her, but she just could not satisfy his unnatural needs. He finally told her that she needed to find a lover, because he planned to sleep around and would not expose her to sex with him after he had multiple partners. He had finally decided to move back to the New England states and marry his old partner of many years. He could live openly as a homosexual there. That is not an option here in the Bible belt. The jewelry was a farewell as well as a Christmas gift. Knowing of Linda's plans, damn, I think everybody on the block knew about my impending divorce before I did. It was Ed's idea to throw Janet at me. Surprisingly enough, she went for it. She said later, if it worked, that would be great and if not my divorce would get me away soon. It would be a no-fault divorce, Janet would keep the house, it was debt-free, primarily because of the money she earned dancing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.