Santa's Gift - Cover

Santa's Gift

Copyright© 2008 by Deuce

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Does Santa ever get a gift? You can decide who gets the gift! Neighbor's requests keep deuce out all night making deliveries on christmas eve. Happily, Mrs Claus is out of town. Santa turns out to be the neighborhood stud? How can this be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Harem   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Wow, I really didn't have a lot of time to handle Sharon. Yeah, as sexually depleted, as I felt right now, I would still like to handle Sharon.

I eased in the back of the garage gathering the gifts from the shop, went into the kitchen. I moved into the living room and set up the camcorder. I keyed the remote to tape myself walking in with the bag of presents. I distributed the gifts. All I had to do was exit and do a quick delivery to Janet. I could slide back up to Suzi's and slide right into her pussy. I was trying to decide if I had time to sneak a peek at Sharon in bed

The warm husky voice always sounded like it came from a much larger woman, but it was and is one of the most seductive voices I have ever heard.

She said, "there's no coffee or tea, the choice is wine, scotch or me." She placed the remote on a side table; it had turned on a small accent light over a painting of Pan with a little shepard girl sitting on his lap. I had seen that painting before and had never really given it any attention. Looking closely, there were subtle hints of sexual foreplay, I will skip the details, it was just an erotic picture. Coupled with that sultry voice, and the words spoken, it was almost an overload. This night was going into my personal highlight film as the most outstanding night of my life.

I turned to see Sharon sitting on a chaise lounge, wearing a black lace strapless teddy. I was so tired, there was no way for my body to respond — but it did. I felt a stirring in my groin. A stray thought flickered across my mind. Was this all a dream, or had I died and I was being purged of all my inappropriate memories to lay them out for judgment?

Deciding that I was apparently speechless, Sharon simply held out her arms and I went to her. I sat down on the end of the lounge chair; she promptly moved into my lap and pulled my face to hers.

She kissed me and said, " I want you, and I have for a long time now. I know what Linda plans to do and I intend to have you before the confusion starts.

My cell phone rang. It startled me because it was just after 2:00 A.M.; I pulled it from my jacket pocket to check the caller I.D. It was Pat.

Holding my finger to my lips, I answered. "Hey Pat how are you doing? Dead battery. I'll be sure Sharon knows you are okay and will be home as soon as you can get a battery. It's a shame you won't be home for Christmas day, I just finished delivering your gifts to Sharon. I'll explain to her that you didn't want to wake her up in the middle of the night. You know, Linda's in Dallas, I just may have your wife for Christmas brunch. No problems here, be careful out there and I'll probably see you day after tomorrow."

Sharon had stripped naked and I was looking at the back of her head as she sucked my cock to a quivering stiff point, then she laid back exposing her beautiful little pussy as I said, "Pat, I don't want you to worry, I will definitely have your wife to eat while you're gone. No thanks needed; with Linda out of town having Sharon will relieve some of my stress. No, thank you. Good night, yes, Merry Christmas to you, too."

With my Santa clothes out of the way, just before my tongue spread her labia, I asked, " Who is she?"

In an innocent voice, she answered, "Who do you mean?"

"Sharon, I could hear her slurping on his cock and the stops and starts of his voice as she is still at this minute giving him an awesome sounding blowjob."

She said finish what you are doing and I'll show you what a blowjob is supposed to be like, I'll show you awesome, I'll suck you so far down my little body, the head of your cock will pop out of my ass.

Wow, sweet little Sharon. I continued to lap her labia, gradually working it to a full spread, one the inner lips began to open, he clitoral hood started to rise. As I waited for the love machine switch to emerge from hiding, I was tongue fucking her vagina; it was so tight I could hardly get my rolled tongue in it. I knew that I was going to be hard pressed to get my cock hard enough to fuck her properly, but I was going to give it all I had. In the meantime, I resolved to give her as many orgasms as her body could take. She was very wet, her juices flowing freely. When I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue, I knew I had control of her body. She almost exploded from that brief touch. As I continued to ravish her labia and vaginal opening with my tongue, I only touched her clit every now and then, staying away from it most of the time. I finally reached in with my first two fingers, curling them up to locate and pleasure her G-spot. I found it and her rapid response to that fondling let me know she was barely holding back. After a brief period of time, I captured her erect clit, nipped it lightly and sucked it as if I were trying to pull it out of her body, she screamed and it was a good thing I had my hand in her pussy, just under my chin, the small opening allowed me to breathe when I was not swallowing the prodigious flow of her juices. It was slurp, swallow pant slurp, and swallow. Pant. My head was encased between silken thighs of flexible steel and I was sure my ears were broken; they were mashed so tightly to my head. When she stopped shuddering and I could move my head, I adjusted my position to insure a better airway. Then I clamped down on her clit again, she squealed and began to thrash around and I was sure we were falling off the chaise lounge. She was bouncing up and down and moaning. As she started coming down from that plateau, I pulled her down on the carpet, on her stomach, except that my face was holding her pussy in the air. While she was gasping for breath and asking what I was doing, I bit her clit again, definitely hard enough to get her attention and sucked like a straw in a thick milkshake, as she started to respond to that, I inserted the first finger of my left hand in her pussy and started moving juices to the cleft of her ass, above her ass hole letting them run down. The pressure on her clit kept her from noticing and the third time I did it, I let my finger rest against her tight little sphincter. At the same time, I assaulted her clit with renewed vigor and slipped the first two finger of my right hand unto her pussy and found her G-spot again, this dual attack so overwhelmed her defenses that she didn't even feel the pressure on her ass until I plunged the first two joints of my finger into her tiny little tunnel. She howled like a banshee and went crazy, her movements bouncing us all over the floor. She did not complain, she just kept saying," oh, oh, yes, oh my, I, oh, huum." over and over. She continued to move and hump up and down until some combination of moves caused my finger to be buried to the hilt in her ass. At that time, she relaxed and finally said, "So, that's what that is like."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.