Santa's Gift - Cover

Santa's Gift

Copyright© 2008 by Deuce

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Does Santa ever get a gift? You can decide who gets the gift! Neighbor's requests keep deuce out all night making deliveries on christmas eve. Happily, Mrs Claus is out of town. Santa turns out to be the neighborhood stud? How can this be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Harem   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Well it is time to go see if Suzi sleeps naked. Ha, like I could do anything about it if she sprawled naked and begged me to fuck her. Still, I put a fresh battery and tape in the camcorder. It has the capability to take still pictures as well as video.

Paul's house was dark, but not quiet. Music was playing upstairs.

I wanted to check out what was happening upstairs, even though I had just been thoroughly fucked by four women, I had only cum once. I knew that if Suzi was naked, I would be able to jack-off. Since I had not expected to have sex until I left town after the first of the year, I was doing well. If nothing else happened, I was still on top. But, I would not pass the chance to see Suzi naked. To play safe, I set up the camcorder to tape the action around the tree. Just as I was going to key the remote to start taping, I heard Suzi softly singing, walking down the stairs.

I heard heels clicking on the hallway hardwood floor (heels?). I keyed the remote as Suzi floated in the door wearing heels, jewelry and a smile to highlight the porn star underwear she displayed, or I should say displayed her and ALL her charms. I had never seen a shelf bra on a living woman, pictures, videos, yes. If I was the dictator of a country, I would make it illegal for any woman to wear any other kind of bra. Come to think of it, in nice weather, no blouses either.

Suzi has the most amazing tits, they are so beautiful they should really be referred to as breasts, but it's easier to use tits. I had estimated Suzi's bra size to be 38 C. I am happy to report that I now know for a fact, her custom made bras are a 39 C+, not quite a D, but a delicious amount over a C cup. I know that a C+ can't be bought in a store, but Suzi's are custom made. A C cup generally means that the difference between chest size and the measurement around the nipples is three inches. The distance between the breastbone and the nipples is the cup size. I will cover this later when I tell Suzi's story in more detail.

Right now, I am back in Paul and Suzi's dining room looking into the living room. Suzi has just entered, turning on the Christmas tree lights. She danced over and spotting herself in the large mirror on the wall, blew herself a kiss and started dancing. Her movements reflected by her image. Her smile told me she was really enjoying herself.

A turquoise shelf bra decorates her magnificent body. Her gorgeous creamy orbs are on display. The supporting bra covers only the lower halves of these succulent female fruits. The front of the cups have a half circle cut out. This exposes Suzi's nipples to view as they protrude through the opening. Above each nipple, I can see the surrounding dark pink areola, which appear to be almost two inches in diameter. As she moves, her much darker, almost red nipples lift away from the "support" of the bra. This proves that the bra is merely a decoration, not a needed garment. The wispy lace construction is so delicate it appears to be painted on her lovely flawless skin. The only proof that it is not paint is the movement of these toothsome delicacies as they gyrate around the center of the unbelievably sculpted column of the body they adorn. These wondrous mounds are mounted high on her chest. Her dark red nipples are sited just above center causing both to appear slightly tilted up. There is very little space between the warm quivering balls of flesh, ensuring a deep cleavage. It makes me think instantly of titty fucking.

Immediately below her tits, her lower chest displayed the sleight impressions of her ribs on her satin skin. Moving south on her body, the very slight concavity of her abdomen boundaried by the rib cage above and the hipbones below. The center of this was the flat plain of her stomach. Her belly button was a perfectly round depression of at least a half-inch in depth and slightly more in diameter.

Below her abdomen, instead of panties, she was wearing what appeared to be the most minute skirt I have ever seen, it hung from her hip bones and at rest, it was barely decent. Any movement uncovered her entire genital area. As she danced, it lifted and fell until finally, Suzi reached behind her and catching an edge ripped the Velcro fastener loose dropping the skirt/sash to the floor. Leaving her completely naked from the waist down.

Rising with surprising speed from the lower center of the flat plain of her stomach is her mons venens. This swelling is normally covered by pubic hair; Suzi's dark pubic hair was shaped like the symbol for a male, a circle with an arrow pointed up and to the right. ô The opening in the center of the circle clearly highlighted her labia and she was so stimulated that her clitoris was standing up and out, like a miniature cock with an erection. A miniature of my cock at this point, I gave up and dropped my pants.

I didn't care if I was going to spend the rest of my life in hell or in jail, I had to have her, now!

Suzi turned to me. Her eyes widened in recognition and she opened her arms to me. There was no hesitation on my part, I was on her in the proverbial New York minute, make that New York second. It took her a few seconds, maybe four to get my jacket off, making me naked with her, except for the bra. I found and unhooked the front catch. The bra vanished, I was belly to belly with this love goddess and the only thing between us was my hard cock and Suzi reached down and slid it between her legs and that increased skin contact dramatically. She wiggled and reached around behind her and I felt her hand on my cock. She made a surprised sound and turned us around so that her back was to the mirror. When she stepped back away from me, I gasped and reached for her, she grinned and made a kissing motion to me, she spun back to face the mirror and backing up to me, straddled my cock again. She reached down and gripped the part of my cock sticking out between her legs, the head and perhaps another inch, a total of three inches.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.