Santa's Gift - Cover

Santa's Gift

Copyright© 2008 by Deuce

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Does Santa ever get a gift? You can decide who gets the gift! Neighbor's requests keep deuce out all night making deliveries on christmas eve. Happily, Mrs Claus is out of town. Santa turns out to be the neighborhood stud? How can this be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Harem   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Well, it's Christmas Eve and I have been to three homes leaving gifts for my three sets of grandchildren and "accidentally" being glimpsed as I left. Tomorrow, I will be told that I look a lot like Santa, or Santa looks a lot like me — uhmm, could be a song in that sentence. — Crying shame I can't carry a tune in a bucket. And read music? Yeah like Sanskrit.

Home now, alone, the soon to be former wife is visiting sisters in Dallas, 650 miles away, the children and their children are all at their homes. The fourth child, our youngest son is probably between the legs of the latest in the parade of nubile vixens in the line to warm his bed. He said something the other day about double dating and I asked who the other guy was. He gave me a look of disgust and explained double dating meant two girls and him.

Now, all I have to do is wait for the other houses on our block to go dark for at least an hour. Then I will prowl the bedrooms of my friends wives — No, damn it, I will deliver the gifts under the trees as requested. Well, maybe one little peek to be sure they are tucked in. I really need to remember that at least one of these friends always carries a gun.

Oh hell, I'm alone and horny, I'll go do the gifts and come back home, have another drink and after I read erotic stories on-line at storiesonline.net for a while, I'll look at that Reality Kings site with the M.I.I.L.F. Hunter and others. Maybe see what the 8thstreet Latinas are doing for feliz navidad. Plenty of time to have another drink before I go check out the sexy mamas on my street

Ok, three cups of coffee to counteract the two glasses of single malt Scotch. I opened the Glenfarclas, a twenty-one year old tonight.

I think I'll take the gifts to each house separately. I don't want to leave the wrong gifts. Since Sharon's gifts are in their garage, I will do her last. Boy, would I like to do her. So, starting at the far corner, carrying my large red velvet bag, I headed to Dave's house to gift his gorgeous wife. As I headed toward the back door, I heard a giggle. There sitting on the back steps were the twins. They were drunk and shushed me repeatedly, "can't wake up momma — be very quiet Santa. We just need a little help, Gram has gone to the 24 hour drugstore to get her prescription and we left our purses in her car, so we are looking for the hidden key to get in."

I pretended to find the key and opened the door. They pulled me in and continued to exhort me to be very quiet. I managed to get them to sit down by the tree. They appeared to doze off instantly. I set up the camcorder to tape the action. I figured the best thing would be to leave the gifts and get out before Mary got back. I distributed the gifts and noticed a plate of cookies and a glass of milk and decided "what the hell?" Give them the whole experience, right? I left the camcorder running to catch me eating cookies and drinking milk.

As I munched cookies on one side of the tree, the twins were opening gifts on the other side. As I tried to ease out of the room, four arms, legs and breasts surrounded me. The girls squeezed me between them. I did mention, didn't I that I was horny. One of them pulled my head down and kissed me. Her tongue explored my mouth. The other one was on my left, with my rib cage trapped in her impressive cleavage. My left arm was over her shoulder and around her neck. She placed my left hand in the open neck of her blouse, undoing the front clasp bra. My hand was full of a soft naked tit. Her right hand was caressing my ass, trying to get to my cock from the back. The sister kissing me, yes, still, had run my hand up under her blouse and unhooked her bra also, so each of my hands were holding a soft fragrant mound of delight and as they squirmed and moved, each nipple gained an erection, becoming stiff and hard. They were almost as hard as my cock, which was trying to rip a hole in my bikini underwear and the velvet pants. It was being massaged by both hands of the girls in front of me, or was it by both girls, I am sure that I felt three hands at once.

I was pushed to the couch and before I was flattened on the couch, I realized I was naked from the waist down. Working in unison, they peeled my jacket and shirt off, they were completely naked also, when did that happen. I needed to get control before I got in trouble here, if I was caught naked with these girls, I would be in serious trouble. Then one of them was standing over me and the soft glow of the street light through the picture window painted her body, showing all the prominences and valleys of her Rubensque body. Two seconds later, while I was still gaping at the vision of loveliness, she sheathed me in her steaming hot pussy. She was not gentle and as she descended, I penetrated her to the hilt, she bumped the head of my cock on her cervix. She groaned, "Sis, this is a good one, you will love it!" Before I could remonstrate with the girls, my face was covered with one of the most delicious pussies I had ever tasted and that is saying a lot. I have a lot of face time in pussies. That is the primary reason my wife is soon to be my former wife, she doesn't like to share. The strange thing is that she doesn't like cunnilingus. I have found that most women are delighted to find a guy who likes to eat pussy, but she rejects it. I have told her she is not required to reciprocate. I can go without a blowjob, at least until I get out of town. A good pussy licking and snack causes my cock to get super hard, instantly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.