A Ticket to Lust - Cover

A Ticket to Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A speeding ticket in a small town changes the life of a southern socialite when she must bargain with the black police officer for her release.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When Vicky arrived upstairs, she found James still up as she suspected. He was sitting on the sofa pretending to read. He was shirtless and wearing a pair of shorts.

“Oh, you’re home,” he said as calm as he could muster. Inside he was anything but calm.

Vicky walked over to her husband and leaned down and kissed him passionately.

When they parted, both were breathless.

“Did you have a good time?” James asked.

“It was wonderful. But my feet are positively killing me. I must have danced a hundred times. Jamal was right, I was the center of attention.”

“I bet you were.”

“I’m going to slip into something more comfortable.” As she headed to her closet she paused and turned around. “Are you still okay with this?” she asked. She had no idea what she would do or say if he said no.

“Uh ... sure,” he responded, a little less than totally convincing.

Vicky figured that was as good as she was going to get. “Great,” she said and hurried to her dressing room. When she came out she was wearing a tight white top and crotch--less panties. “So what do you think of this?”

“Mmmm,” James murmured. “Maybe you want to stick around here for a minute,” he joked.

Vicky was happy to see that his cock was hard. It was stretched down the leg of his shorts. “That looks very uncomfortable,” she said, nodding to his obvious predicament. Then she moved quickly to him and dropped to her knees. She deftly pulled his cock from his shorts and began to gently lick the tip. Then she took the swollen head into her mouth and slowly sucked it, letting her saliva run down the shaft.

When she felt James’s hand on her head she abruptly pulled away. “Later,” she said with a lusty smile. Then she got up and quickly kissed his lips again and left the bedroom.


Downstairs, James was waiting rather impatiently for Vicky’s return. He had stripped off his clothes and was sitting on the sofa. She had been teasing him relentlessly all night and he was ready to “fuck her brains out”. His cock had been hard since the moment he saw her come into the living room earlier that evening. When he saw her enter the room his cock gave a lurch and he could feel pre-cum juice begin to bubble from the swollen head.

“I see you are ready for me,” Vicky said excitedly. “You like my outfit?”

“I love it,” Jamal said and reached for Vicky, pulling her to the sofa with him. Their lips went together immediately.

Vicky moaned as she took Jamal’s tongue into her mouth. She sucked it as he began to caress her tit. Her hand reached for his pulsing cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and moaned again. She still wondered how she had ever taken that cock into her pussy. Her hand barely fit around it.

After a few moments of kissing, Vicky pulled away. She looked down at the large black cock in her hand. Then she bent her head and began to suck it.

It was Jamal’s turn to moan. He threw his head back and gently pressed Vicky’s head to his cock.

Vicky stretched her mouth wide and sucked the large head. The juice from pouring from the slit coated her tongue like a sweet and thick honey. She swallowed the juice and pumped her hand up and down the shaft for more.

“Oh, God, baby, if you keep that up I’m going to cum. I want to eat you and then fuck that sweet pussy again,” Jamal gasped. He reluctantly pushed Vicky’s head away. With one quick kiss he pulled her off the sofa and onto the floor. “Next time I want to fuck you in a soft bed. But for now the floor will have to do.”

Vicky let Jamal lay her on the rug. She squealed when he lifted her legs and then spread them wide.

“Mmmm,” he moaned as he stared at her swollen and dripping pussy.

With an animal like moan he bent his head and began to lick her throbbing slit.

“Oh yes, eat me,” Vicky gasped as his long tongue split her lips and ran up and down the grove.

Vicky’s hips began to push upward, trying to force Jamal’s tongue deep into her needy pussy.

But Jamal wanted to tease her first. He continued to lick the swollen slit, pausing to suck her juices into his hungry mouth. Over and over his tongue ran up and down the slit, dipping briefly into her hole to retrieve more juice when it passed.

Vicky was squirming across the rug, making it difficult for Jamal to hold on. Suddenly her body tensed. “Oh God,” she gasped as an unexpected climax rushed over her. She grabbed Jamal’s arms and held tight as her body exploded with pleasure.

When Jamal felt her begin to climax he plunged his tongue deep inside. Her pussy clamped onto his tongue in a useless attempt to keep it trapped. Juice was literally pouring down his chin and dripping down the crack of her ass. He had never had a woman that climaxed as intensely or for as long as Vicky did. She was one hot fuck, he thought. He was content to let her have her pleasure for as long as it took. His reward was the ever-flowing sweet juice bubbling from deep inside her.

Slowly Vicky began to come back to earth. But before she could catch her breath, Jamal pulled his mouth away and knelt between her legs. He spread her legs and aimed his long black cock at her wet hole. He moved forward until his cock was just touching the flowering pussy lips.

“Oh yes, fuck me, Jamal,” Vicky screamed.

Jamal, not wanting to disappoint his beautiful slut, complied. He slowly slipped his cock deeper and deeper into Vicky’s hole. Inch by inch it went in until there was only a small portion left.

“Give me it all,” Vicky gasped, reaching for Jamal’s hips to pull him deeper. “Ahhhhh!!!” she hissed as she felt his cock touch bottom. She had it all. “Ohh!!” she gasped, lifting her hips to Jamal and forcing him to hold his cock deep inside her.

“Oh baby, I’ve got to fuck you,” Jamal said when he could wait no longer. He began to fuck her with strong thrusts. Each time his cock hit bottom he heard Vicky grunt and cry out. Her face was contorted, and he wondered if she was feeling pain.

He thought about easing up until he heard Vicky cry out, “Fuck me, fuck me, and fuck me hard.”


The screams from the living room were too much for James to take. He quietly slipped out of the bedroom and tiptoed down the stairs. From the shadow’s of the hallway he looked into the living room. His mouth fell open when he saw his wife on the floor with Jamal fucking her. Her cries of pleasure, now so near and so vivid, made his cock throb in his shorts. Without a conscious thought he pulled his cock from his pants and began to stroke it. He watched in amazement as his wife took every inch of Jamal’s long cock. The long shaft was slick and shinning with juice. He wondered where it all went each time he pulled out and then plunged back inside her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.