A Ticket to Lust - Cover

A Ticket to Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Gary Johns

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A speeding ticket in a small town changes the life of a southern socialite when she must bargain with the black police officer for her release.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was almost 8 P.M. when the front doorbell rang.

“Oh, there he is,” Vicky said excitedly. “Go downstairs and let him in, then see if he wants anything to drink. I’ll be down in a minute.” She watched James leave the bedroom and head down the stairs. She went into the bathroom to dab some perfume onto her neck, between her breasts, and on the inside of both thighs.

The doorbell rang again just as James reached the front door. He opened it and saw Vicky’s date standing on the porch.

“I’m Jamal Washington. I’m here to pick up Vicky,” Jamal said as he reached out his hand to James.

“Yes, I’m James; Vicky will be down in a minute. Would you like something to drink — a beer or something?” James asked as he led James into the living room.

“No thanks, I’m driving. It wouldn’t be good for a cop to get caught drinking and driving,” he said and laughed.

“Uh ... no, that wouldn’t be good,” James returned. Jamal sat down and James sat across from him. Suddenly the room was very quiet. Neither man knew what to say to the other. Fortunately, the tension was broken when Vicky came into the room a few moments later.

Vicky walked in and kissed James on the cheek and then went over and sat next to Jamal. He put his arm around her.

“Hi,” he said, “you look great.”

“Thank you.”

Vicky looked at James and said, “Jamal is going to take me dancing tonight over in Buford.” Then she turned to Jamal and said, “I haven’t been dancing in at least five years. I’m so excited.”

“Wait till the guys at the club see you lady. I’m going to have to fight them off. They will all want to dance with you,” Jamal laughed.

“Sounds wonderful,” Vicky responded. “James, can you get my pocketbook from the kitchen?” Vicky asked.

“Uh — sure,” he responded. As he got up and began walking out of the room he turned around and was shocked to see his wife kissing Jamal. He knew they had kissed before, but it was the first time he had seen his wife kiss another man ... at least passionately ... and of course, never a black man. Even more incredible he saw Vicky open her thighs to Jamal’s hand.

James was suddenly filled with conflicting emotions. On one hand he could feel the butterflies of jealously in his stomach. On the other, and just as dominate, he could feel excitement. There was just no way he could have prepared himself for the reality of what he was seeing. Knowing that they were going to be fucking later that night was almost more than he could take.

James rushed out of the room and retrieved his wife’s pocketbook and brought it back. He saw Vicky pull away from Jamal as he walked in. Jamal left his hand on Vicky’s thigh, his fingers either touching or very close to touching her pussy.

Vicky pulled Jamal to his feet and led him to the door. As they walked out she turned to James and said, “See you later, sweetheart. You don’t have to wait up for us.”

Vicky knew that there was no way James was going to bed with her out on a date. He would be pacing around the house like a father waiting for his young daughter to return from her first date.


James tried to watch TV but it was impossible considering that every time he heard a car pass he was on his feet and scurrying to the window. Of course there was no way he could sleep. He was an emotional wreck, wondering if he was doing the right thing in allowing his wife to go out with another man. It was crazy, he told himself, the whole thing. What had gotten into him? Sure, Vicky had already had sex with the man, but that was different ... she didn’t have much choice and, of course, he didn’t know about it. But now he was allowing her to go out with another man with his permission. How could he do this? What kind of man let’s his wife go out with and fuck another man?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.