A Ticket to Lust - Cover

A Ticket to Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A speeding ticket in a small town changes the life of a southern socialite when she must bargain with the black police officer for her release.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Vicky had one of the best weeks she had had in years. She and James had another discussion over breakfast and he agreed to let her go out with the cop again as long as she brought him back to their house. He did bring up the subject of her fucking him without a condom. When she said again that he couldn’t wear one James was reluctant, but still agreed. Then he said jokingly, “Well, we want children, so if the cop looked like me, maybe it’s all right. After all we have been trying for five years with no luck.”

Vicky looked at James with shock. Although they had discussed adoption of a foreign child — if everything else failed — but this was not an option they had discussed. Vicky knew it was time to tell James that Jamal was black. She had been avoiding it all week, not knowing how he would react. She knew that James was not prejudice, but having a black guy fuck his wife might be a different issue. There was no way to avoid it any longer ... she had to tell him the truth.

“That might cause a problem,” Vicky said.

“Is that because the guy has brown eyes,” James said with a smile.

“Well he does have brown eyes. Actually ... he’s brown all over.”

James got a questioning look on his face.

“James, the cop, Jamal, is black.”

James’s mouth dropped open in shock. “Black! You never said that.”

“I know. Does it make a difference?”

“Uh— well — uh — I don’t know,” James stammered. “You should have told me.”

“I know, but it never came up.”

“Right, I thought we were being honest with each other. You know you were keeping it from me,” James said with disappointment.

“All right, yes I was. I’m sorry. I didn’t lie to you, I just didn’t tell you everything. I mean, I didn’t know how you would react.”

“That’s no excuse.”

“I know. I’m so sorry. I should have told you.”

“Damn, if my mother ever found out — I don’t want to think about that.”

“What’s the difference? If your mother found out I was fucking another man, any man, she would go ballistic anyway.”

“Yeah, but she comes from a long line of southern segregationists. Something like this would kill her.”

Vicky thought that might not be a bad outcome, but she said, “I know, but there is no reason she should ever know.”

“Oh the contrary, if you are going to continue to fuck this guy without protection, she is going to find out.”

“Well, maybe that would serve her right,” Vicky returned with a little anger. She disliked James’s mother and everything she stood for. It was amazing that James had turned out so different from her. Still, she knew that he loved his mother. “I’m sorry, I’m being bitchy.”

“It’s okay, I understand. But maybe we are being premature in that this guy might not agree to come back here anyway.”

“That is true,” Vicky said, thinking that Jamal would jump at the chance to fuck her again — at least she hoped so. “So are you okay that I fucked a black man?”

“I guess so. But you should make him to pull out before he cums. I’m not sure I’m ready to adopt a black baby,” he said, but then smiled. “So do you like this guy?”

“Well, he’s not the kind of guy I would have picked out if I were looking for an affair.”

“Because he’s black?” James asked.

“No ... actually that is an attraction for me. I think most women have fantasies about fucking black guys. But Jamal is pompous and arrogant. At least that was the impression I got. He calls his cock ‘The Buford Black Snake.” She laughed and James joined her.

“Truth is, he might not be a bad guy. However, I was drunk and had broken the law. But, personally I like guys more like you.”

“As long as they have a ten inch cock,” James returned with a laugh.

“That has never been a criteria before, but I think it will be in the future.”

“So what does Jamal look like?”

“Imagine a singer in a reggae band. He is dark black with dreadlocks. He has a Jamaican accent.”

“I can see why he’s not your type,” James said with a smile.


On Monday Vicky called Jamal and he quickly agreed to pick her up on Friday night. He suggested that they go to a dance club he frequented. He didn’t seem to mind that James knew that she was going out with him. When she told him he just shrugged his shoulders and said, “Whatever works.”

When Friday finally came around she was almost climbing the walls with excitement. She left work early and asked James to do the same thing. They had a quick and surprisingly quiet dinner. Both seemed to be deep in their own thoughts. James was wondering if he was doing the right thing and how he would stop it if things got out of hand. Yet he was still excited by the thought of his wife going out and bringing a man back to the house to fuck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.