Taming of the Shrew - Cover

Taming of the Shrew

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Story about a female executive heading for a nervous breakdown and what she is willing to give up to have peace of mind. This is more of a subjugation story; the sex being secondary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Trevor groaned as his palm slid over the bed in search of the elusive cover. Coming up empty, he pulled the pillow out from under his head and smothered his face with it. His sleepy brain thought his mother was waking him for school and he was about to plead for a few more minutes. But then the nerves in his cock telegraphed a more urgent message. Slipping the pillow from his face, Trevor lifted his head slightly and looked down his body through lidded eyes.

Sue saw the movement and looked up, the cock inside her mouth growing. She was naked, on her knees at the side of his bed -- the bed that a few months before had been hers. It was 7:00 am, the time Trevor expected to be awoken for work. He had stopped using an alarm clock, preferring Sue's warm mouth instead.

Trevor, now fully awake, folded the pillow and wedged it under his head. Some mornings he'd fuck her, sometimes he'd push her away, usually by shoving his foot in her face, but this was his favorite. He got a rush seeing her on her knees with his cock in her mouth. Ms. Holloway -- The Shrew -- the bitch who had made his life miserable, humiliated him, made him feel less than a man, was now on her knees sucking his cock and wouldn't stop until he told her to.

Draping one arm over his head, Trevor watched Sue's lips slide up and down his cock. She had learned over the past months how he liked his cock sucked, using her lips and tongue in concert. When he was in a hurry, he'd tell her to use her hand as well and jerk him off into her mouth, but today he enjoyed it more slowly.

Sue's eyes periodically peeked to her right to see what Trevor wanted. That was her goal, her purpose in life -- to do what he wanted. In exchange, he took care of her. The old Sue Holloway was a distant memory, one that frightened her.

Trevor closed his eyes and thrust his hips up. When he opened them he saw Sue looking at him and then her head moved up and down more urgently, taking more of his cock into her mouth. She understood his signs well and clamped her lips around his cock, bobbing her head up and down rapidly in quick short movements. Trevor's hips jerked again, and then he felt her fingers wrap around his cock, sliding up and down synchronistically with her mouth.

"Oh god, swallow it!" he cried out, his palms flat on the mattress, his butt in the air, his muscles straining.

Sue's lips locked around Trevor's cock while she fisted it, pausing only to gulp down his hot, slimy offering. When she no longer felt him spray the inside of her mouth, she stilled her hand, but continued to gently suck the last of his oozing semen.

"Okay, that's enough," Trevor said, breathing hard.

Sue picked up the clipboard lying next to her on the floor and stood. She captured the pen dangling from a string connected to the clipboard and looked at her list. Very carefully she ran a line through the item at the top of the list -- Wake me up at 7:00 am with a blowjob. Then her eyes dropped to the next instruction on the list -- Make us breakfast. me = orange juice, two scrambled eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, toast and butter, and coffee. you = orange juice, one scrambled egg, and coffee. Sue didn't bother looking at the third item knowing she'd get to it after number two was crossed off.

Trevor washed up and showered, and then selected Sue's clothing for the day and laid them on his bed. Walking to the kitchen, he passed the crumpled bedding in the corner of the living room. He was still amazed that she'd sleep on the floor instead of the couch just because he told her to. But he didn't mind the mess because he had that on his list too -- to put away her bedding and wash up. He knew she'd go through the list, doing everything he had written down.

When he arrived at the office he was a little late. Being extra frisky that morning, he had Sue suck him off a second time while he ate his breakfast. She was on her knees under the table, naked, his cock inside her mouth, her plate on the floor next to her. When he told her it was time, Sue picked up the plate and aimed his cock at her scrambled egg. Jerking him off, she covered her breakfast with his semen and then sucked the rest from his cock. Bringing her plate with her, she climbed out from under the table and sat next to Trevor, automatically reaching for the clipboard. Studying it, her face filled with confusion. Trevor patted her on the head and told her that it wasn't on the list -- that he had just added it. She put the clipboard down and began eating her cum-covered egg while Trevor watched. And that's why he was late. Now, running through the large marble-floored lobby, Trevor shouted, "Hold the elevator!"

A dainty hand appeared at the closing door which jerked and then reversed direction. Trevor leapt over the threshold crashing into the back wall. He quickly turned and pressed a button, illuminating the number 48. Then, huffing slightly, he turned to his savior.

"Oh, hi. Haven't seen you in ages," he said.

The pretty redheaded secretary he had sat next to so many months before replied, "Hi yourself, Mr. Bigshot."

"Hey, it's still me. What brought that... ?" Trevor saw the cute dimples appear on the sides of her face as her lips softened into a smile. "Oh. So how ya been?"

"Same ol' same ol'. Except for not having to have Shrew around." Trevor saw her face go sullen. "Trevor? Um. I've always wanted to ask you ... um ... I ... uh..."

Trevor waited patiently but the girl looked like she was going to pass out so he said, "Trinity, do you wanna know why she was fired?"

"Shrew should have been fired way before that!" she blurted, but then her eyes lowered and she remained quiet.

"Then what?"

"Never mind. It's none of my business."

"C'mon, we shared a lot together back then. What do you want to know?"

Trinity's head lifted and her eyes locked on Trevor's. "Well, that last time when I went into the office and you were ... Shrew was ... you two were ... oh never mind. It's none of my business."

Trevor smiled, which, if anything, made Trinity feel more uncomfortable. But then he surprised her. "You know, I've always wanted to ask you out."

"Me?!"

"Yeah, you. Why are you so surprised?"

"I don't know. You always seemed nice and all but..."

Trevor waited, but she didn't finish. Suddenly, the elevator jerked to a stop and the doors opened. Both looked up at the lighted number and Trevor stepped out with one foot and leaned on the door, looking back at the girl.

"But what?" he asked.

"You never made a move on me."

"I was different then. I lacked confidence. I never thought a girl as pretty as you would--"

"You think I'm pretty?"

Trevor smiled again. "Gorgeous. So, would you like to go out with me?"

"Yeah! Sure!"


The date had been set for Friday night after work, and promptly at 6:00 pm they left the office. They had a wonderful dinner, enjoying each other's company immensely. When they were waiting outside the restaurant for a cab, Trevor asked Trinity if she wanted to go back to his place.

"I don't know," she said, eyes lowered.

"The answer to your question is there."

"What question?"

"It's too hard to explain in words. You have to see for yourself. I promise to be the perfect gentleman ... I swear ... cross my heart and hope to die."

Trevor made the gesture and Trinity giggled like a schoolgirl. She agreed.

When they were outside Trevor's apartment door, he said, "Now what you see may shock you, so get ready."

Trinity backed up two steps when Trevor turned the doorknob. He swung the door open and she leaned to the side, tilting her head as she peered into the apartment. She didn't know what she was going to see, but it looked neat and clean -- and normal. Still, when Trevor took her hand she yanked it away and backed up.

"What's in there?" she said, her heart beating twice as fast as normal.

"No monsters if that's what you think. Come in ... it's perfectly safe."

Trevor held his hand out again and waited. The little redhead stood still, part of her wanting to dash down the hall, but her curiosity got the better of her. She stepped forward but didn't offer her hand to Trevor. She wanted the freedom to turn and run.

Trevor entered first with Trinity trailing behind. As she walked, her head turned right and left, up and down, and then right and left. Her steps became baby steps, taking forever to cover just a few feet. And then she gasped.

Sue came out of the living room wearing a French maid's uniform. It was all black with a white apron, and she even had a white lace cap on her head. The skirt part of the dress was a good ten inches above her knees, the apron not quite reaching the hem. Paradoxically, it buttoned all the way up to her neck.

"What's she doing here?" Trinity's voice was two octaves higher than normal.

"You wanted to know what happened in her office that day ... didn't you?"

"Yeah, yeah, but..."

Trevor waited, watching her reaction. From time to time he glanced at Sue, wondering how she would handle the situation. She stood still, impervious to it all. Her eyes were on Trevor, vacant eyes.

"Trevor, what's going on? I don't understand. Are you playing a trick on me?"

"No. I didn't know how to explain what you saw. Well, I knew, but I didn't think you would believe me. Sometimes I don't believe it." He turned to Sue and said, "Go wait in my bedroom. Give us some privacy."

Immediately, Sue turned and walked away. Trinity's eyes watched the short dress bounce, showing glimpses of her naked buttocks. When the bedroom door closed, Trinity turned to Trevor and stared open-mouthed. He smiled, but it was a nervous smile.

"Let's sit down," he said taking Trinity's hand. He felt her tremble. "I'm not sure how to explain it after all."

Trevor plopped down on the couch. Trinity walked to the other end and sat facing him, leaning against the couch's arm, her back straight and stiff, her knees pressed together, her hands on her knees. Trevor interlocked his fingers turning his palms out and snapped them. Trinity jumped.

"Sorry, it's just a nervous habit," he said. "I'll try to explain. Ms. Holloway was having problems ... probably leading to a nervous breakdown. She needed someone to tell her what to do ... so I ... um ... I guess I volunteered. The more I helped her the more she liked it. She's a much happier person now, you know. She's at peace."

"But what's she doing here, and why's she dressed like a maid?"

"She lives here."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.