Taming of the Shrew - Cover

Taming of the Shrew

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Story about a female executive heading for a nervous breakdown and what she is willing to give up to have peace of mind. This is more of a subjugation story; the sex being secondary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The buzzing of the alarm clock startled Trevor who had always awoken to music. But his confusion didn't compare to Sue's. Casually shutting the alarm and stretching, her leg bumped into Trevor's. Sue's shriek preceded her panicked roll to the left, followed by her body clumsily falling to the floor with a thump. As she fell she grabbed for anything, dragging the blanket with her. It covered her like a snow drift. Frantically kicking and flaying her arms, she escaped from the blanket, and then scrambled onto her butt and bounced backwards until crashing into the wall. Her deep pants filled the room.

"Ms. Holloway, it's only me," Trevor said sleepily, followed by a yawn. "Don't you remember?"

Sue's hands quickly covered her front, moving from her chest to her crotch and back. Back and forth her hands moved until she finally jumped to her feet and ran screaming into the bathroom. Trevor slid his legs off the bed and rubbed his toes on the plush rose-colored carpet. He raised his arms high in the air and yawned, moving his outstretched arms in a slow arc as he brought them to his sides. Climbing out of bed he walked groggily to the bathroom door.

"Ms. Holloway, do your thing in there and I'll pick your clothes for the day. My job is to make your life simple. Okay?" He waited with his ear pressed to the door. "Ms. Holloway? Okay?"

"Okay."

Sue's response was soft, like a little girl that didn't want to answer. Trevor shrugged and walked lazily to her dresser. Opening the underwear drawer, he played with her panties before selecting a yellow one. Choosing a matching bra, he laid them on the bed. Then he fetched the rest of the outfit, neatly laying out each item.

"Leaning against the bathroom door, Trevor asked, "How much time does it normally take you to select your clothes?"

After a few moments he heard, "I don't know, maybe 10 or 15 minutes."

"See, I just saved you a quarter of an hour and kept your mind free from making several decisions. Put yourself in my hands and you will be much happier."

The only response was the shower being turned on, but Trevor heard humming. When Sue emerged wrapped in a towel held tightly to her body, she immediately walked to the bed and checked out the clothing.

"You matched perfectly," she said.

"I have three sisters."

With athletic bag in hand, Trevor went into the bathroom for his shower and such, eventually coming out in his boxers. Sue was just finishing her make-up at her dressing table and was done by the time Trevor was dressed. They had a quick breakfast and left for the office.

The next day was the same, with Sue doing less questioning. Trevor ordered her dinner and selected her nightwear. They even had time to watch a little TV. Trevor of course chose what they watched. Sue cuddled up on the couch in her babydoll, hugging a light blanket over her raised knees like a child. She was very content and relaxed, and when she got into bed she stayed on the left side without questioning Trevor lying down next to her. She fell asleep instantly, quite uncharacteristically for her.

The following day, Trevor got Sue her lunch and met with her several times to work on issues. At 5:30 he knocked and entered her office.

"I'm leaving now," he said.

"I'm not done yet."

"Do you need me to stay longer?"

"Stay longer? No, I mean I'm not ready to go home."

"Does that mean I can't go home?"

"What! You're going to your home?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, I ... uh ... I just thought..."

"I can't go with you. Sorry. I know I told you I would take care of you and make all your decisions, but I only brought a change of clothes for two days. And I've worn the same suit both days. So I can't. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight."

Sue stared at the back of her office door. All of a sudden she felt completely lost. Where should I go eat? What will I order? Who will pick out my clothes tomorrow? How could he do this to me? She tried to return to work, but her mind filled with so many trivial questions they overwhelmed her and she sat there sobbing.

The next morning Trevor arrived at work his usual time, but Sue wasn't in her office. About 20 minutes later she came rushing through the room -- her hair in disarray, part of her blouse hanging out of her skirt, one button undone leaving a gap. She stopped at his desk and stared at him, her red puffy eyes watering. But she didn't say anything. She simply unlocked her door and went into her office.

"Is everything okay?" Trevor asked as he followed her inside and closed the door.

"No. I'm a mess. I was a wreck last night. I didn't know what to order and when I did I hated my dinner. I walked around my apartment afterwards like a zombie not knowing what to do. And then I tossed and turned all night. I didn't get hardly any sleep. I kept thinking about things like what I was going to have for breakfast when I woke up, what I was going to wear today ... Can you believe I spent over an hour deciding what to wear? Can you believe that? How can that be? But every time I reached for something I wasn't sure. And then when I laid it out on the bed it didn't seem to go together so I kept putting clothes back and choosing others. It was a nightmare. I'm going crazy."

Trevor walked behind Sue and put his hands on her neck. She instantly leaned her head forward and waited. His fingers massaged her, eliciting soft moans.

"Don't worry, I'm here now. Everything will be fine. I shouldn't have left you alone. I promised to take care of you and didn't. But that can easily be rectified. Give me the key to your apartment and I'll move my stuff in. This way I can take care of you. Do you want that?"

Sue nodded her head, feeling much better. She dug into her pocketbook and placed her house key on the desk. She was sighing softly now, her body going limp. Suddenly she tensed and looked over her shoulder.

"How long will that take you? You won't be here and I need you today more than I ever have. Please don't leave me alone."

Trevor placed his strong hands on the sides of her head and massaged her temples with his fingertips. "Don't worry. You have an all afternoon meeting. I won't leave until then. By the time you're back I'll be here. We'll have dinner and go to your apartment. Okay?"

Sue placed a hand on Trevor's and said, "Thank you. Thank you so much."

Trevor stepped around Sue, holding his hands out. She took them and stood. Her eyes dropped and watched his fingers button the one she had missed and then tuck her blouse into her skirt. After he left, she stood there for a few minutes and then wandered towards the large window. Staring out onto New York Harbor, Sue noticed the Statue of Liberty for the first time. She stayed like that until Trevor knocked on her door and reminded her of her next meeting.

The morning passed and Trevor fetched Sue's lunch, and then he went to Brooklyn to gather his belongings. He stopped first to make a duplicate key for himself and was glad he remembered to tell Sue to call her building to inform the doorman that he'd be living with her. Then he moved in, taking it upon himself to rearrange Sue's stuff. Why make her make those decisions? he thought, chuckling. By the time Sue came out of her afternoon meeting, Trevor was back at his desk.

"Thank you," Sue said as she stopped momentarily before going into her office.

The redhead next to Trevor looked up, her mouth open and eyes wide. Trevor smiled weakly and shrugged. The redhead was about to speak when Trevor raised his hand, palm out, and shook his head. She looked around the room, but the "thank you" hadn't been said loud enough for others to hear. She stared at Trevor so intensely he had to look away, and then she returned to her typing.

After work, Trevor and Sue went to dinner with Trevor ordering for both. Sue sat quietly, not even opening her menu, a peaceful almost absentminded smile on her face. When they returned to her apartment the doorman gave them a funny look, but was as dignified as ever.

That night Trevor selected Sue's nightie. He sat in her bedroom, leaning back with one leg crossed over the other, watching her undress. Sue did so as if she were alone, not covering her nudity with her clothes or hands or angling her body to shield her exposed areas from Trevor's leering eyes. They slept as before, and in the morning the new ritual was followed -- while Sue used the bathroom Trevor selected her clothing for the day and then while Sue put her make-up on, Trevor attended to his morning needs.

This became their routine, and Sue welcomed it. She had never been happier and more relaxed. It got to the point that when a decision had to be made, she'd wait patiently for Trevor to make it. Outside of work, life became simple for the busy executive and she loved it.

One night, a little over a week later, they were lying in bed. In the dark, Trevor said, "Ms. Holloway, something you're doing concerns me."

"What? What's wrong?"

"Well actually it's something you're not doing."

"What's that? I'll fix it."

"Well ... my job is to make your life stress free."

"Yes, I know. Thank you. I love it."

"Well ... there are all kinds of tension. One of the worst is sexual tension. In the time I've been with you, you haven't taken care of that need once. I want you to masturbate."

"Oh my. But that's so personal. I'm fine. Really."

"No, I don't think so. It's my job to decide what's best for you. Even if you haven't, I've seen signs. Now do as I say and relieve your sexual tension."

There was silence, and then the bed shifted.

"Where are you going?" Trevor asked.

"To the bathroom."

"You won't be comfortable doing it there so you won't get the complete benefit. Get back into bed and masturbate."

Trevor waited in the dark and then smiled when his body rocked like a boat caressed by a tiny wave. The thin blanket was tugged slightly. Peering into the darkness he waited -- but stillness and silence prevailed. He was about to say something when the merest movement was felt. He waited some more not knowing what was happening, although there was definitely movement next to him. And then he heard the sigh. It was barely audible, but nonetheless there. He hadn't even realized that in the peacefulness of the nighttime he had heard Sue's breathing, that is, not until it stopped. The brief sigh was followed by an intake of air, and then nothing.

The darkness seemed to accentuate every sound and movement. Time seemed to slow down. With the lack of sight, the other senses perked up. He could feel Sue's eyes searching him out, wondering if he had heard. And then a whoosh of air was released next to him.

No words were spoken, but the movement resumed. And soon more sighs, getting louder each time -- and in shorter intervals. The mattress began bouncing, and then a leg bumped into Trevor's. He automatically jerked his away and listened, but Sue seemed oblivious to the contact.

Trevor reached for his bedside lamp and turned it on. A soft glow illuminated the room. Sue lay on her back, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly parted. The thin cover highlighted the form beneath it -- knees pointed outward and a great deal of activity where the legs came together.

Sue's eyes popped open. "Omigod, you can see!"

"Go on, do it. You know you want to. Go on, don't stop. You'll feel much better. I promise."

Trevor saw her legs separate again under the cover, but not as much. The lump at her crotch indicated her hands had never left, and now they began moving. Gazing higher he saw that her breasts molded the cover into small mountain peaks, and then he noticed her staring at him. It was almost as if she were looking through him.

Sue's legs moved more, closing and opening, her knees lifting and falling. Each time, the cover slid further down her body until her breasts appeared. The yellow babydoll Trevor had chosen was more shear than the others, and even in the low light her white breasts and dark areoles were clearly visible, as well as her hard and long nipples.

"Ahhh ... aahhh."

Trevor's eyes darted to Sue's face -- to her closed eyes and open mouth. Then her mouth formed an oval and the "ahhhs" changed to "oohhs." Her head tilted back sinking into the pillow, and her eyes became tight creases. There was a great deal of movement now and when he looked down he saw her pelvis under the cover bouncing on the mattress. The outline of her hands moved furiously.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," Sue cried out, and then her knees rose and snapped together with her hands caught between them, the cover sliding down to her waist. Her body trembled and then her heels slid towards the foot of the bed, her legs collapsing.

Trevor stroked Sue's face as she panted. "Now, now, just go to sleep. This is just what you needed. Go to sleep now. Shhh. Sleep. Go to sleep," he said in a soothing voice.

Sue's face softened as she sighed deeply. In less than a minute she was lightly snoring. Trevor couldn't resist and carefully lifted the cover. Her hands were still inside her babydoll panties and the whiff of aroused pussy permeated the air. He slid the cover up over her breasts and turned, shutting the light.


Days passed and Sue questioned Trevor less and less. He'd tell her what to wear and she'd unquestioningly wear it. He'd tell her what to eat, what to watch, where to go, and she'd do it. He'd tell her to masturbate, and she would. And she was happy.

And then one day at work, sitting at his desk, Sue stormed by and slammed her door shut. Almost immediately the buzzing exploded in the quiet room. The redhead turned to Trevor and said, "Uh oh, Shrew's in one of her moods."

Trevor smiled weakly and stood up. Steping into the office and shutting the door behind him, he walked to Sue's desk and gently pulled her finger off the intercom button.

"Sometimes I hate this fuckin' job!" she screamed, opening her top right drawer and pushing the items aside violently. "They expect me to do everything. It's not like when I'm with you. But those ... those ... those fuckin' bastards don't give a shit. All they want is ... Where the fuck are my aspirins?" Sue pounded the desktop with both fists -- Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Now, now," Trevor said, going behind her and rubbing her shoulders. "Let's take this off."

Sue relaxed her body as Trevor removed her suit jacket, and then she covered her face in her hands. Trevor kneaded her shoulders.

"God you're tense. What happened?" Trevor didn't understand the muffled mumblings smothered by her palms. "No, don't tell me. Don't think about it. I will make you feel better."

He continued working her shoulders and then his hands slid to her front. He undid the top button of her silk blouse and then the next and the next until half her blouse was open. Pushing the blouse off her shoulders, his hands massaged the naked skin and then slid down her front, cupping her breasts, kneading them. Sue moaned and tilted her head back against the chair. Her arms dropped limply to her sides.

Placing his lips next to Sue's ear, Trevor whispered, "Release your stress. Masturbate."

Leaning over her and looking down her body, Trevor watched Sue's hand move to her lap and then lower, towards the skirt's hem just out of reach. Trevor had selected a smart, navy business suit that day with a skirt that fell below her knees. Using both hands, Sue gathered the material and inched the skirt higher and higher, lifting her butt to do so, and didn't sit back down until the skirt was at her hips. Trevor saw the black panties he had laid out on her bed that morning.

He watched his boss' hand slip under the waistband. The shape of her hand inside the thin fabric inched downward. A long finger extended and began moving in small circles over her clit. A soft moan escaped Sue's open mouth as Trevor watched the erotic sight, his hands squeezing her breasts over her bra.

Sue's knees moved outward as far as the arms of her chair permitted. Her hips began a slow movement as she pushed her pussy against her finger. Trevor pulled her bra up over her breasts, now touching her naked flesh. Leaning over her shoulder, he captured a hard nipple between his lips and flicked his tongue over it. Sue's hips jerked even more and her legs strained to spread wider, pressing into the chair arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.