Taming of the Shrew - Cover

Taming of the Shrew

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Story about a female executive heading for a nervous breakdown and what she is willing to give up to have peace of mind. This is more of a subjugation story; the sex being secondary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

It was the longest three days of Trevor's life. Whenever the telephone rang he expected the call to be from Human Resources with the dreaded three words, "Got a minute?" Even though Sue hadn't mentioned the smack he gave her butt, he was sure he was going to be fired. But the call never came -- and nothing changed. Well, things were subtly different. Sue was quieter around him, speaking softer and less often. And thinking he was going to be fired anyway, Trevor became bolder. When his eyes locked on Sue's, hers would dart away.

Trevor opened Sue's door quietly and stuck his head into her office. "We have a dinner reservation at Angelo's at 6:30."

Sue looked up from her work, her lips pressed together and eyes mere slits at the interruption. The reprimand caught in her throat as she bit her bottom lip and held her breath. Then she said, "You mean I have a dinner reservation with Mr. Campbell. Yes, I know."

"No, I mean we have a dinner reservation. Mr. Campbell called yesterday and cancelled."

Openmouthed, Sue stared at her subordinate. His eyes bored into hers and hers momentarily looked away before bouncing back. Her mouth closed and reopened, but no words came forth. She left it open as Trevor closed the door. The click caused Sue to flinch, but she just shrugged. Good, I don't have to decide what to do about dinner, she thought before returning to work.

The air was brisk as they waited outside the building at 6:15. Sue silently stood to Trevor's side and a little back. She had followed him from her office to the elevator and now the street. She watched Trevor's confidence as he whistled and made a single motion with his raised arm and extended index finger. The taxi screeched toward the curb in a ball of dust causing Sue to take a quick step back. Trevor held the back door open and Sue immediately climbed into the cab. When the door didn't close, she looked up and saw Trevor motioning. Dutifully, she slid along the vinyl seat and then Trevor got in. Following his gaze, Sue quickly pulled down her business skirt and smoothed it over her thighs. They drove the few blocks and came to another squealing stop.

"Pay him," Trevor said.

Sue had been staring at the back of the driver's head, wondering why she was having dinner with her insignificant young subordinate. His voice brought her out of her thoughts and after looking up she immediately dug into her pocketbook to fetch the fare. Trevor was waiting with the door open so Sue slid to the other side, this time clutching the hem of her skirt. She took the offered hand and carefully climbed out of the taxi.

The maitre de smiled when he saw the regular customer, exchanged pleasantries, and acknowledged Trevor, assuming he was Sue's client. Looking down at his seating chart, the smartly dressed man with a thin mustache and a white flower in his lapel led them to a semi-circular booth in the back. Waiting patiently for them to sit, he noticed with interest Trevor's athletic bag on the end of the seat as he scooted to the middle. That was something he didn't see at business dinners. Then he handed them menus and lifted Sue's napkin, flicked his wrist, and laid it across her lap. Glancing over at Trevor he saw the gentleman had taken care of that himself. The maitre de clicked his heels and bowed his head before turning and walking away.

The waiter arrived and turned to Sue. "Are you ready to order, madam?"

Both Sue's and the waiter's heads snapped towards Trevor when he said, "Yes we are." He never looked up from the menu. "We'll both have dinner salads with the house dressing. Ms. Holloway will have the salmon and I'll have a fillet ... medium."

The waiter turned back to Sue just in time to see Trevor snatch the menu from her hands. She jumped. Stacking Sue's menu on top of his, Trevor handed them to the waiter who looked back at Sue. She silently nodded and he left.

"You eat salmon, don't you?" Trevor asked.

"Yes, but--"

"But what? You expect me to choose your lunch, so why not dinner too? Isn't it nice to just sit back and let me make the decisions?"

At that moment Sue felt a weight lift from her. Her whole body relaxed, and her mind enjoyed the liberation. Looking down at her fingers toying with the fork, she nodded.

Dinner went by quietly, neither one having much to say to the other. Whenever the waiter returned with a question, it was Trevor who answered. At first he beat Sue to it, but after a while she didn't bother, relegating it to Trevor. It was the first stress free meal with another person she had in a long time. She didn't have to make a decision. She didn't have to say the right thing. She didn't have to impress anyone. In fact, her overactive mind took a vacation as she relaxed and enjoyed the delicious food.

After dinner, Trevor flagged down another cab and told Sue to give the driver her address. While speaking through the opening in the Plexiglas shield separating the back seat from the driver, Sue jumped when Trevor got in and bumped her. She automatically shifted to the left and then finished giving the driver her address. As the taxi bounced along the potholed road, swerving through traffic and around double parked cars, Sue kept glancing over at Trevor. Not a word was spoken until they arrived and Trevor said, "Pay the driver," before jumping out. Sue did as she was told and slid across the taxi seat, again accepting Trevor's hand. But when Trevor slammed the door shut and the taxi sped off, Sue looked confused.

"I live all the way in Brooklyn," Trevor said. "It's late so I'll stay with you. We'll go to work tomorrow together."

"What! You'll stay with me? In my apartment? I don't think--"

Trevor took Sue's arm and began walking. The suddenness caused her to stumble and she scraped the toe of her expensive shoe before matching Trevor's quick pace. The doorman bowed and opened the door, waiting silently for Trevor and Sue to enter.

The elevator ride was in silence, and when they were inside her apartment with the door shut Sue said, "Did you say we'll go to work tomorrow together?"

"Yep." Trevor locked the door.

"But what about a change of clothes?" Trevor held up his athletic bag and smiled. "I don't think--" she began.

"Trust me. Let me decide what's right. You have enough to worry about. When you're with me you don't have to worry about a thing or make any decisions. Here, let's get this jacket off."

Sue kept her arms straight at her sides as Trevor slid her suit jacket down them, folding it neatly over his forearm. When he grabbed her wrist and tugged, she followed him and sat on the couch. Moving behind her, Trevor draped her jacket over the couch and began massaging Sue's neck and shoulders.

"Ahhh, that feels so good," Sue purred.

"Just put yourself in my hands. I will make your life simple and peaceful. You won't have to worry about a thing when I'm with you. I'll make all the decisions."

Sue's head fell forward as the tension left her body. She sighed and purred, her eyes closed, her mind at peace. Trevor's fingers and hands felt wonderful. He rubbed her neck and shoulders, her upper arms, even her scalp. She felt so light she expected her limp body to float off the couch. She was more relaxed than she could ever remember being. But something felt amiss. Her heavy eyelids opened slowly and she stared dreamily. It took a while to realize her blouse was unbuttoned and Trevor's hands cupped both breasts, his fingers massaging them like he had her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" Her voice was soft, lethargic, bewildered.

"I'm making you feel good. Trust me. I'll decide what you need."

"But your hands are--"

"Making you feel good. Trust me. Just relax and enjoy."

Sue's eyes closed again. This is not right, she thought, but why bother to tell him. I feel good. So relaxed. Mmmm, just a little bit longer. Feeling her bra being pulled up, she cupped her now bare breasts automatically. But when Trevor nudged her hands she dropped them to her sides. The sensation of skin on skin was more intense, causing Sue to moan out loud. Her head fell back onto the couch.

"Ms. Holloway, lean forward."

The voice was coming from far away. Sue used all her strength to push away from the couch, her chin dropping to her chest. One limp arm was lifted, and then she felt a silky sensation dragging along her skin. Something dug into her wrist, and then there was tugging until her hand popped free and fell to the couch next to her like a lead weight. She leaned back but immediately felt a hand on her naked skin pushing her forward, followed by her other arm being lifted. When that hand fell to her side she wanted nothing more than to lean back, but Trevor was hunched over her, whispering in her ear.

"Ms. Holloway, are you feeling good?" She nodded. "Do you like for me to make all the decisions?" Another nod.

Sue didn't like being bent forward. She wanted to lie back, but Trevor was in the way. Then she felt the release of the tension in her bra strap and both arms being lifted as the garment was pulled off. Sue tensed, her raised arms frozen like the victim of a holdup. Her eyes popped open, looked down, and then her hands dropped to cover her breasts. She jumped from the couch and spun around, naked from the waist up, her hands cupping her tits.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she screamed.

"I'm--"

"You're raping me!"

"I'm doing no such thing. I'm--"

"Raping me!"

"That's enough! Shut up!"

"Who do you--?"

"What are you going to wear tomorrow?"

"Huh? What? I don't know. What the hell does--?"

"What are you going to wear to bed tonight?"

"I don't know. What's your point?"

"I can pick out your clothes. You don't have to fret over that anymore. I can decide what you wear ... what you eat ... everything. Just think about it. No more decisions. No more headaches. Just let me help you. You once asked for my help ... now I'm offering it. You won't get a second chance. This is a one time offer. Take it or leave it. Do you want your life to be simple? Do you want to feel good? Or do you want it to be like it was? Afraid ... headaches ... nervous. I'm offering you an out. The alternative is a nervous breakdown. Think how good you just felt letting me take charge of your body. Did you enjoy your dinner? I know you did. I bet you haven't been that relaxed in a long time. Did you have to answer the waiter? No! I did it for you. And I know that felt good. You can feel like that all the time. All it takes is for you to understand that I make the decisions. You do what I say and your life will be simple and stress free."

Trevor took a deep breath, his first break from the flurry of words that had spewed from him non-stop. And then he spoke much slower. "I'm going to use your bathroom. Think about it. When I return I want an answer. It's the last decision you will have to make ... if you agree. The last time you have to make a decision. If you agree, I will make all the decisions. But only if you agree."

Trevor scanned the apartment and walked to what he assumed to be the bathroom. Going inside he closed the door and leaned against it. Shit, she's going to throw me out and maybe call the police. This time I'm really going to be fired. His hands dropped to his knees and he bent over, his head hanging, gasping for air. What the fuck was I thinking?

Pressing his ear to the door, Trevor listened at the silence. He waited for what seemed like hours, but it was only a few minutes. Taking a deep breath and letting the air out slowly, he gently opened the door. The hinges squeaked -- he froze -- fingers tightening on the doorknob -- breathing suspended -- time stopping. He waited but didn't hear anything. Taking another deep breath, he flung the door open and pulled his shoulders back, stretching to his full 6'1" height.

Sue paced, looking down at her wringing hands. Trevor's footsteps caused her head to pop up like it was on an overly tight spring. But just as quickly, she lowered her eyes. Trevor noticed she had put her blouse on without the bra. It was hastily done with the buttons fastened incorrectly, making the bottom uneven and leaving some gaps.

"Have you decided?" Trevor asked, trying to suppress the shakiness in his voice.

There was no answer. Sue stared at her shoes. He waited but she remained silent. Trevor walked slowly to the couch and sat down, crossing his legs and drumming his fingers on the couch arm. Sue's eyes were drawn to his hand, seeing it as impatience rather than the nervousness it was. She looked up and then quickly down, and nodded her head. After a moment of silence, she peeked at Trevor with her head still bowed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.