The Sperm Donor

by Shadow Kiss

Copyright© 2008 by Shadow Kiss

Erotica Sex Story: A woman is desperate to have another child, but her husband is sterile. Fortunately, her son is willing to lend a hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Jeff could hear his parents yelling before he opened the door. He hesitated on the stoop then pushed open the front door and walked into his house. His parents were in the living room. Jeff knew immediately why they were arguing.

"I will not raise another man's baby, Anna! How can you even think about letting some stranger knock you up?" Greg shouted. He was shaking with contained rage.

"It's not another man, just his sperm! Why the fuck can't you understand the difference between an affair and a medical procedure!" Anna was equally upset.

"It's not different, God damn it! You're still having a baby! A baby that's not your husband's! I don't care how the sperm gets in you! I'm not going to raise a bastard as my own and that's the fucking end of it!" Greg stormed away. He didn't even notice Jeff as he passed him in the kitchen and stomped up the stairs. A second later both Anna and Jeff heard the thunderous sound of the master bedroom door being slammed.

Anna collapsed onto the couch and began to weep. It pained Jeff to see his mother so distraught. It pissed him off to know that his father was the cause. Why the hell can't Dad put away his ego and let Mom get the in vitro, Jeff thought, if she were my wife I'd do anything within my power to make her happy.

Jeff loved his mother. In fact he loved her much more than a son ought to. He fantasized about her almost constantly. The idea of spending the rest of his days performing the duties of a husband with his mother held great appeal for Jeff. He would do anything for her.

Greg, on the other hand, was totally selfish in Jeff's eyes. What Anna wanted more than anything in the world was to have another baby. She had always wanted three or four kids, but so far Jeff was an only child. The problem was that Greg had become sterile.

It was twelve years ago that the fertility specialists had informed Anna and Greg that unless they adopted or relied on a sperm donor they would never have another child. That had settled the matter for Greg. He would not raise a child that he himself did not father.

As the years passed, Anna became more desperate to have a child. She could feel her biological clock ticking away. She had pestered, begged, argued and even threatened Greg in order to change his mind. The more Anna pushed the more adamantly her husband refused.

All this had lead to the current argument that found Anna sobbing while Jeff looked on. Jeff sat down next to his mother and gave her a hug. Anna returned her son's embrace and continued to cry. After some minutes she finally calmed down and looked up at Jeff.

"Oh honey," she said with a sniffle, "I'm sorry you had to see that."

"Its all right Mom," Jeff said, "It's not your fault. I just don't know why dad is so pigheaded. Can't he see how much you want a baby?"

"Your father is just, well ... set in his ways," Anna responded, "I guess he figures since we got such a perfect kid the first time, why push our luck?"

"You don't have to defend him to me, Mom. You've wanted another kid since I can remember. If I were married to you I'd give you anything to make you happy. I'd even let you sleep with someone else if it was the only way you could get pregnant."

"Jeff! I don't want to sleep with someone else. I love your father and I would never be unfaithful to him."

"I didn't mean it that way, Mom. I know you love Dad. I just meant that, if Dad really loves you, he shouldn't be so worried about his pride. You're so wonderful and beautiful that you deserve everything."

"Flatterer," Anna said with a chuckle. Her laugh was more nervous than amused. She had never heard her son speak this way and his tone disturbed her.

Jeff let go of his mother and just sat for a while. He was surreptitiously checking her out. She was wearing a low-cut blouse and mini-skirt that emphasized her fabulous body. Jeff couldn't help getting hard as he pictured her hiking up that skirt to allow his cock access to her fertile pussy. A wicked idea began to take shape in his mind and he said, "Mom? Dad's always saying he's not really sterile, right?"

Anna sighed, "Yes. Your father believes, despite what three doctors have told him and twelve years have proven, that he can still get me pregnant." The bitterness was obvious in her voice.

"Well," Jeff suggested, "why don't you just get the donor sperm without telling Dad. Then when you get pregnant, you can tell him that it's his baby. He'll never know."

"That just wouldn't work honey," Anna said, "In vitro fertilization is an expensive procedure. I'd need to get the insurance company to pay for it and they'll only do that with my husband's consent."

"Oh," Jeff said. His mouth went dry and his heart started pounding as he began his next suggestion, "What, ah, what if you could, um, get sperm another way?"

"Jeff, honey, the only other way to get sperm is to have intercourse. I already told you I wouldn't cheat on your dad."

Jeff licked his lips, trying to draw some moisture into his mouth, "Yeah, but, ah, what if it wasn't, um, you know, not really cheating?"

"How in the world could it not be cheating?" Anna was confused and a little perturbed by her son's suggestion.

"Well, um," Jeff swallowed hard, "what if the guy, ah, the sperm donor, what if he was, well, related to Dad? Closely related so that the baby, ah, if there was a baby, um, the baby would be related to Dad. Then it wouldn't be cheating because, ah, the baby would sort of be Dad's."

Anna crossed her arms over her chest and glared at her son, "Exactly what are you getting at, Jeffrey?"

Jeff ignored the threat of his full name and pressed on, "Um, what if, ah well, what if the sperm donor was, was ... me?"

Anna jumped to her feet, "Jeffrey! That is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard in my life! How could you even think such disgusting, horrible thoughts? Are you really that perverted? What made you say such a terrible thing?"

Jeff had crawled backwards on the couch and was holding up his arm to ward off potential blows. His voice cracked as he said, "Because you we're crying."

Anna was taken aback by Jeff's response, "What do mean 'because I was crying'?"

"You always cry." Jeff said, as tears came to his own eyes, "You're always sad because you can't have a baby. I hate it when you're sad. I just want you to be happy all the time. I thought if I gave you a baby you'd be happy."

Anna's anger melted away and was replaced by motherly compassion. "Oh honey," she said as she reached down to embrace Jeff, "I don't need a baby to make me happy. You're the only baby I need." She kissed his forehead and rocked him gently.

"You're lying," he accused as he broke away, "I know you love me Mom, but what you want more than anything is a baby. You'll always be sad until you can have another baby and the only reason you don't have one is because of Dad!" Jeff ran upstairs and slammed his own door. In the aftermath, Anna contemplated everything Jeff had said.

That night Anna made up with her husband. At dinner Greg noticed an obvious tension between Jeff and his mother. When Greg asked what the two had fought about earlier, Anna simply replied that it wasn't important. Jeff made no response and rapidly finished dinner before retreating to his room.

Anna and Greg had their make up sex. It was a lot better for Greg than it was for Anna. She was barely responsive as Greg pounded his prick into her. When he was finished he rolled over and fell asleep. Anna hadn't had an orgasm in years and Greg didn't put much effort into inciting one.

As her husband snored beside her, Anna stared into the darkness. She could feel Greg's useless semen leaking from her cunt. She imagined it was filled with cold, dead sperm that simply lay motionless. She headed to the bathroom stark naked and gave herself a thorough douche. The thought of the dead sperm sitting inside her all night was too much.

She returned to bed and curled into a ball. Jeffrey was right, she thought, I'll never really be happy until I have another baby. She resented Greg. She was even starting to hate him. He is such an ass, she thought, It would serve him right to get pregnant by Jeff and have Greg do all the parenting.

Anna's cheeks burned when she realized what she was contemplating. I can't have sex with my son, she admonished herself, it's illegal, immoral and just plain evil. What if I just go out and have an affair, she thought. She knew there were plenty of men dying to get into her pants. She'd even been propositioned on more than one occasion.

It was folly, Anna knew. If she slept with someone she knew it would almost certainly get back to Greg as they had the same network of rumormonger friends. The idea of taking a stranger to her bed appalled her. She didn't think she could look into her baby's eyes if he was the result of some random encounter.

It seemed the only options were in vitro or an incestuous relationship with her son. Greg would never agree to the in vitro, she had to accept that. Could she really have sex with her own child? How would she live with herself?

The wheels of Anna's mind kept spinning. Her moral sense was repulsed by Jeff's suggestion, but as she contemplated she thought she could feel a hollow spot deep inside her abdomen. When she finally slept, she dreamt of watching her belly swell and holding an infant in her arms.

Jeff was also having trouble sleeping. He had spied his mother moving naked across the hallway earlier. It made his loins ache to think of that goddess-like body. Seeing it had almost driven him insane.

He had wanted to run out and grab his mother. He imagined dragging her to his bed where he would spend the night fucking her into submission. She would come to love his penis. She would beg him to impregnate her. Instead he had closed the door and spent the better part of an hour masturbating.

By the time he spurted his way to orgasm, Jeff was convinced his mother had appeared naked before him intentionally. She was giving me an enticement, Jeff thought, she had to object before so that I wouldn't think she was a slut. She wants me to stay interested though. Otherwise why would she run around naked?

It was the hormonal dream of a sixteen-year-old, but it kept Jeff from believing he had irreparably damaged his relationship with his mother. The idea that his mother might never trust him again was worse than a death sentence. His attraction to her was physical, but his love for her was truly heartfelt.

Breakfast was very quiet. Neither Anna nor Jeff spoke the entire time. Greg didn't appear to notice as he read the morning paper. Jeff just ate his cereal as silently as possible while Anna drank her coffee. Finally, Greg folded his paper, kissed his wife and bid them both farewells.

For a long time Anna and Jeff sat and contemplated each other. Whenever they made eye contact they quickly looked away. Minutes ticked by without a word being said. Finally Anna spoke, "Jeff, we really need to talk."

"About what?" Jeff said, trying to inject a little humor.

Anna wasn't laughing, "Jeff, honey, what you said to me yesterday was very serious. It's not something I can just brush off as a joke." She sighed, not sure how to continue.

"It wasn't meant as a joke," said Jeff, surprising himself as well as his mother, "I meant what I said. Everything. I want you to have a baby. I want to be the one to give it to you." Jeff hung his head. The truth was out. The damage was done. He might as well go for broke.

"I know you're going to hate me forever when I say this," he said without looking up, "but I have to say what I feel. I'm in love with you, Mom. I want you the way a man wants a woman. I also want you to always be my mother. I want you to be everything: my mother, my lover, my friend." Jeff's head shot up and he looked into Anna's eyes with an intensity that shook her.

"It's like every kind of love and passion that's inside me is for you," he blurted, almost shouting in his catharsis, "I love you every way one human can love another. I lust after you. I want to make love to you and I want to fuck you. I want to dominate you completely and I want to be your slave. I want you to ride me like a whore and then hold me like when I was a little boy.

"I feel so much for you and I can't say or do anything about it. I know it's wrong. It's evil and twisted and perverted. I've tried to stop. I've tried to just be normal, but I can't. You're the only one. You're the only one I can feel anything for and I just, I just ... want you to love me back!"

Jeff bolted out the door and ran to the bus stop. He was in tears when the bus picked him up. For the rest of the day, he was so sullen and withdrawn people thought that one of his relatives had died.

Anna was literally stunned by Jeff's pronouncement. She simply sat motionless without blinking. Time simply seemed to have stopped. She struggled to cope with the emotional landside that had just been thrown at her. She had had absolutely no idea what Jeff had been keeping bottled up. He wanted her to be his mother and his whore? Such a notion seemed beyond absurd. It seemed insane.

Was Jeff crazy? Did he need to be committed? The moment she thought it, Anna dismissed the idea. Nothing would take her child away from her. Any problem Jeff had, she would deal with it. The question was how would she deal with it? She had barely been prepared to discuss the childish notion of getting her pregnant to make her happy.

In a way, Jeff's love tantrum had made Anna more ambivalent. The idea of sleeping with her son and having his baby was still morally repugnant. In a dark corner of her mind, however, Anna was ecstatic. Never in her whole life had someone been so impassioned by her. The thought that she could be the inspiration of such intense desire made her pulse race and her pussy moisten.

Anna left the house in a state of shock. She went about her day as though she were a zombie. Every shred of her available consciousness was devoted to one thought: What am I going to do about Jeff?

When Jeff returned home from school, he was sure he would find an angry mob waiting for him. They would be waving torches and picket signs that said: Kill the Perv. To his relief, Jeff was not greeted by an angry mob. To his despair, he was greeted by his mother. She was waiting for him in the kitchen.

"Jeffrey, we need to talk," she said as soon as he walked through the door. She headed toward the living room and Jeff obediently followed. She had him sit on the couch across from her.

"Honey," she began, "I think we need to discuss sex."

"Uh, Mom, I already know about sex," he meekly protested.

"You know about the mechanics of it, yes, but you seem to be confused about differences between love and sex."

"I know the diff-" she stopped him by raising her hand.

"No you don't," she said, "otherwise you wouldn't confuse what you feel for me with physical passion. It's all right to feel intense love for me, sweetheart, but you shouldn't think that an intense love should automatically be physical. Love and sex are separate entities. You can love someone with your whole heart without ever touching her. You can lust after, and sleep with, someone you despise totally. Love does not always lead to sex and sex rarely leads to love. Do you understand?"

"I understand." Jeff said, "May I ask you a question?" She nodded. "How is your sex life?"

"Jeffrey, that's very inappropriate."

"Answer me, Mom. Are you enjoying sex with Dad?" He looked intently into her eyes. His gaze seemed to compel truth.

"Well, um, no. Not lately."

"So you love Dad, but there is no physical passion?"

"It's not that, well, it is but..." she didn't know what to say. Once again Jeff had her completely off guard.

"Is that what you really want? Love without lust. A marriage of friendship, of convenience. Does that make you happy or just content?" He took Anna's hands in his own, "You want me to believe that what I'm feeling is just confused love, but I think you're the one who's confused. You don't want to be my lover only because it is wrong by society's standards. Well, mother, society can be wrong!"

Without warning, Jeffrey pulled Anna into an embrace. He kissed her fiercely. Anna was too stunned to react. She allowed her body to follow it's own inclinations. Her arms and legs wrapped around Jeff as her tongue probed into his mouth.

They continued to French as Jeff lifted his mother off the couch and laid her on the floor. His hands began to roam her body. He found the top of her blouse and with one quick motion, ripped it away. It was then that Anna started coming to her senses, "Jeff, Oh God, we can't, please stop."

Jeff chose not to hear. He undid his jeans and pulled them to his knees. His cock sprang into full view and Anna gasped, "No, no, we haven't gone that far. Please just let me up."

Jeff began rubbing his cock on her crotch. The meager barrier of her panties was the only thing preventing penetration. He kissed Anna again. She did nothing to stop him. As his tongue slid into her mouth once more, he reached down with both hands and tore her panties away.

Anna cried out as she felt her son's cock invade her wet pussy. Once he was in balls deep, Anna gave in. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled his face to hers. They kissed once more and Anna whispered, "Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Jeff obliged his mother. He thrust his ramrod back and forth inside her velvety folds. His balls slapped against her ass with each ingress. His cockhead beat against her cervix as if trying to gain admission to her womb.

The mad friction continued as Anna felt the stirrings of long dormant sensations. Her pussy muscles began to clench as the thought occurred: He could give me a baby. Her cunt began to squeeze Jeff's cock.

The sensation drew Jeff's own orgasm. He rammed his cock home and gripped Anna's ass tightly. His cock spurt forth jets of semen. The sticky streams planting countless seeds in the very womb from which he had emerged.

Jeff collapsed on top of Anna. Both panted for breath. The sound of a car pulling up shook them out of their carnal haze. "Oh my God, it's your father!" Anna yelled. She and Jeff sprang to their feet. In a mad rush they gathered the remnants of Anna's clothing.

They dashed up the stairs just as Greg was walking through the front door. Anna and Jeff went to their respective bedrooms. Anna closed and locked her door. She half expected Jeff to follow her and demand entrance. Part of her desperately wanted him to.

As Anna came down from her sexual high she began to feel guilty. How had that happened? She had been trying to discourage Jeff's feelings and instead she had let him take them to their ultimate conclusion. Had Jeff raped her?

No, she decided. I told him to stop, but I didn't really mean it. Somehow Jeff had pushed buttons Anna didn't even know she had. She had never known such a powerful, terrible lust that could overwhelm the rational mind. No one, not even Greg, had inspired such emotion before.

Anna's reverie was broken by a knock at the door. "Anna, honey, are you all right?" It was her husband. Anna was suddenly terrified that she had been caught.

"I'm fine dear," she said.

"Did you have some kind of accident?" Greg asked with concern. "I found a bunch of buttons from one of your blouses all over the living room."

Anna's heart beat like a drum. "Yes, ah, yeah, well," she stammered trying to come up with a quick lie, "You see I got my blouse caught on, on a ... picture frame, and well, when I tried to pull it off it just tore open."

"Oh," said Greg, "why is the door locked?"

"I have to change and I didn't want Jeff walking in," Anna responded a lot less shaky.

"All right, well, I'm just going to be watching TV if you need me." Greg finally left.

Anna sighed with relief. She took stock of herself in a mirror. She was glad she had locked the door. Her blouse hung in tatters off her shoulders. Her skirt was bunched around her waist. Her bare pussy drooled semen down her legs. It shocked her to she herself in such a state.

Anna quickly changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants. She could still feel her son's sperm in her cunt. She hid the torn blouse and panties in the hamper and went into bathroom. She was about to reach for the douche bag when her hand stopped. She grabbed a tampon instead. As she inserted it, she imagined Jeff's little swimmers being pushed deep into her womb. The thought made her pussy quiver.

The rest of the night was awkward for Anna. She didn't know how to act around Jeff. The feeling of the tampon inside her pussy squelched any attempts at normalcy. Jeff for the most part seemed happy as a clam. He was all smiles. Whenever Anna walked by Jeff would give her a compliment. It was nothing overtly sexual. Mostly he told her how wonderful and beautiful she was.

When Jeff went to bed he hugged Anna and gave a kiss on the cheek. He told her he loved her more than ever. Anna thought she felt his hands drag across her breasts as he broke away. Greg didn't seem to notice the strange interaction between his wife and son.

The next day Anna stood in the kitchen and waited for her son again. She couldn't sit because her ass was still tender from rug burns. She had been up all night thinking about what to say to Jeff. Now that he had gotten what he wanted once, how would she convince him to stop? The question that truly plagued her mind, the one she didn't want to admit to asking was, did she really want him to stop?

When Jeff walked through the door, Anna was prepared to give him a stern lecture. Before she could open her mouth, Jeff dashed across the kitchen, took his mother in his arms and kissed her. Anna lost herself in the moment and just kissed him back. Without preamble Jeff lifted her off her feet and started up the stairs.

"Jeff, what are you doing? Where are you taking me?" Anna demanded.

"Where do you think?" Jeff replied with a wicked grin on his face.

"No, no, you don't understand," Anna pleaded. "We can't do this! Not again. It's so wrong. Please just put me down."

Jeff ignored his mother and carried her into his bedroom. He set her down on the bed and closed the door. He began taking off his clothes.

"Jeff!" Anna shouted. "Stop that! Why won't you listen to me? We are not having sex. Not ever. Stop ignoring me and put your clothes on!" Anna rose to her feet and gave Jeff her sternest gaze. Her gaze changed to lust as she watched her son.

Jeff was now completely naked. His young muscular body displayed in all its glory. His ten-inch cock stood rigid. Anna was a little surprised by its size. She hadn't had a chance to examine it the day before.

Jeff slowly approached Anna. He took her in his arms and gave her a slow sensuous kiss. Anna became wet with desire. She felt her son's penis pressed against her stomach. Every instinct in her body was telling her to wrap her cunt around the enormous rod.

She broke away from her son and turned around. She hoped keeping him out of sight would allow her intellect to prevail. "Jeffrey, son, please don't do this to me. I am your mother for Christ's sake. I gave birth to you. Don't make me do this again."

Jeff came up to his mother from behind. He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. His erection prodded her ass as he whispered in her ear, "I'm not making you do anything, Mom. Everything that happens from this point on will be 100 percent your decision. The moment you want it to stop, just walk out that door."

He brushed Anna's hair aside and started kissing down her neck. His hands unbuttoned her blouse. Anna tried to will her legs to move. She tried to break away from her son, but she couldn't. Animal lust won over human reason. No matter how hard her rational mind fought, it could not suppress the carnal id that screamed for more.

Jeff removed Anna's blouse. He kissed her shoulders and back down to her bra strap. Jeff undid the hooks of her brassiere and watched it fall to the floor. He turned Anna around. For a long moment he just stood there taking in the vision of loveliness before him.

"My God, you are so beautiful," he declared in a husky voice. He reached out and cupped each full breast. Jeff then leaned down and began to suckle. Electricity shot through Anna's body as his lips made contact with her nipple. She grasped his head with both hands as a sign of encouragement.

Jeff took the hint and sucked her breast with zeal. He opened his mouth wide to take in as much of his mother's breast as possible, both sucking and licking her generous mammary. Anna's knees began to wobble and she leaned into Jeff's mouth. The sheer pleasure of the experience overwhelmed everything in her mind.

Just when Anna was about to swoon from ecstasy, Jeff switched to the other breast. He renewed his suckling. Once again, Anna grew dizzy from the pleasure. Jeff finished by kissing every square inch of her marvelous globes.

His lips moved down her body, kissing her flat stomach. At the same time, his hands worked to remove her dress slacks. They soon joined the pile of discarded clothing at Anna's feet. Jeff stopped kissing Anna long enough to take off her panties.

She was now totally nude except for the spike-heeled sandals she wore. When Anna reached down to undo their straps, Jeff stopped her. "Leave them on," he said, "They're very sexy."

Jeff grabbed his mother's ass and heard a sharp intake of breath. He looked at her butt cheeks and saw obvious signs of rug burn. "Did I do that?" he asked. Anna nodded in reply. "I'm sorry, I'll kiss it and make it better."

He gently kissed every red mark on her behind while he fondled her pubic mound. As he stroked her bush, his middle finger found her slit. He stopped kissing as his finger slowly sank into her wet hole. Anna gasped at Jeff's manual penetration. He sawed his digit back and forth inside his mother. Anna's breathing intensified.

He added a second finger, sending another jolt of pleasure through Anna. Once he added the third finger, all bets were off. Anna's cunt exploded with orgasm while her son continued his finger fucking.

As her climax tapered off, Jeff rose to his feet. He brushed his slick fingers across her lips. Anna obediently sucked, tasting her own juices on her son's hand. She licked each finger clean then turned around and kissed Jeff full on the lips. Her tongue invaded his mouth, allowing him to partake of Anna's sweet nectar.

Jeff and Anna stood in the middle of the room, holding each other. Their tongues danced inside each other's mouths. Anna had never felt such intense passion for someone else. Her heart was beating so fast, she thought it might explode. Then a knock came at the door and Anna's heart stopped.

"Anna, Jeff," Greg shouted, "What are you two doing in there?"

Jeff began kissing his mother's neck, freeing her mouth to answer, "We, ah, um, I was, oh, mm, just helping Jeff ... with his homework." Jeff's mouth was making its way toward Anna's breasts.

"Homework?" asked Greg, "This early?"

"Well, uh, oh, oh God," Anna gasped as Jeff took a nipple into his mouth, "Uh, uh, Jeff really, really, needs help!" Anna held her son's head as he teased her nipples and aureoles.

"Are you all right, dear?" Greg asked, "You sound like you're in pain."

Jeff was kissing down Anna's stomach as she said, "Yeah, I, well, have a bad, uh, cramp!" Anna almost screamed as Jeff's tongue pushed into the folds of her vagina. Her concentration shattered as he moved his tongue back and forth inside her.

Anna fell backwards on the bed with Jeff's face still buried in her crotch. She gripped his head and humped his mouth. The absolute bliss of Jeff's oral assault drowned out her husband's voice: "Okay, I guess I'll be downstairs."

Jeff gabbed his mother's ass and pushed deeper into her cunt. Anna made mewling sounds while her hands rubbed Jeff's scalp. He found her clit with his tongue and proceeded to assail it. Anna now moaned as she built toward another orgasm. Her juices flowed freely and Jeff swallowed them as best he could.

Anna's climax broke. Waves of bliss passed through Anna like fire. She bucked her hips and clenched her pussy. Jeff could barely hold on to his mother's buttocks.

When it was over, Anna looked down at her son with a smile of gratitude. She pulled Jeff up to her face and kissed him deeply. She hugged him and whispered into his ear, "Thank you, thank you so very much. Nobody has ever done that for me before."

"What do mean?" Jeff asked, "I know that wasn't your first orgasm."

"No it wasn't," Anna replied, "but it was the first time, ah first time anyone has used their tongue."

Jeff sat up and looked at his mother, "You mean you've never had cunnilingus before?"

Anna's face turned beet red, "No I've never had ... that before."

"Why not?" Jeff demanded, "Any man who's seen you naked would fall on his knees and worship you. You're halfway there and it's the first thing I thought of."

"Oh my," Anna said, "Well first of all, your fa- Greg isn't really into oral sex. And second, when I was your age no one thought about it. There was kissing, petting, necking, and sex. I can't even remember hearing about oral sex or hand jobs until after I was married."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.