It's My Party
Chapter 93

Copyright© 2008 by hammingbyrd7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 93 - Two college women follow up on a very strange fraternity invitation.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Enema   Pregnancy   Slow   School  

Three days later.

Time: Friday, August 8, 2019 11:11 AM GHT

“This still feels so amazing, to dream within a dream. Our fifth time, and I am still in awe. Do you ever get used to it?” Peggy’s mind was drifting in deep REM sleep. In objective time she and Mark had sat down on a sofa at the Yellow Mall lounge about five minutes ago. Toshi, Holly, and Farideh were still using the library downstairs, and had promised to come up before noon if Peggy and Mark had not delinked by then. Otherwise the complex was deserted.

In the short span of the objective five minutes, Peggy and Mark had lived more than half a day, mostly wandering around the deserted University campus at Burlington. They would walk holding hands, talking about their lives, what it was like growing up, all sorts of things. Within the intimacy of the link, there really were no boundaries. They jumped the dream to Peggy’s home in Townsend for dinner. Peggy laughed at the thought of burning the dream soufflé.

They shared Mark’s memory of New York after dinner, a performance at the Met. Then a quiet walk along a beach in southern France, and finally back to Peggy’s dorm room at Burlington where they laid down together on her dorm bed. In subjective time they had both been up for over sixteen hours, and they locked eyes with the dream and fell asleep.

And now their sleeping linked minds were sharing a mutual dream within a dream. They had done this close to a hundred times now in the last two objective days. The novelty would probably never wear off.

“I want a body!” the sleeping mind of Peggy said with a laugh.

“Human?” Mark’s mind playfully retorted.

“Are your serious?! Yes, human! And can we go back to my dorm room?”

“Sure.”

A moment later Mark was there standing in the now familiar room. The imagery wasn’t sharp, he wasn’t expecting it to be, not inside a dream within a dream. His mind was asleep. But the presence of Peggy stood out in crystal clarity. She was wearing a skimpy bikini. No. Mark looked more closely. It was a white bra, very low cut showing lots of cleavage, and a pair of white thong panties. And then his sleepy gaze caught her eyes. Time drifted for an instant, and he was lying down with her.

“This is dangerous,” he muttered in a sleepy relaxed voice. He smiled in contentment as he petted her hair.

“Hmmm?”

“Such pretty hair you have, Peggy, so soft and silky...”

“I’m glad you like it.” Her mind was without sarcasm.

“Dreams within dreams, all our inhibitions are off line.”

“I know, Mark. That’s why I brought you here. That’s why I have the courage. Will you do the honors?”

Peggy turned slightly, offering her back to Mark. He accepted the offer and unclasped her bra. A moment later it was gone, though neither could remember removing it. The bra was simply gone.

Peggy smiled. “I saw you staring at my tits earlier, wondering how far down the freckles went. See? Just below the nipples, but not much on the undersides.” She offered her breasts to Mark, and his fingers began to trace lazy circles on the soft sensitive skin.

“So beautiful,” he mumbled.

Peggy giggled. “That tickles! What are you doing?”

“Thinking of an old game. It was called ... connect the dots.” Mark sighed and leaned over and kissed her, soft kisses on the freckles and the undersides of her breasts, but never quite touching the nipples. “You are so pretty.”

Peggy sighed deeply. “That feels so nice.” Another sigh, and then a giggle. “Oh, the glory of it. Awake I’d be too shy, but asleep, I’m all sexy desire. I can see your desire too. I can see it so clearly. Do you want to make love with me?”

Mark paused in mid kiss. The dream drifted. “I...”

“You want to wait? Yes, I guess I can see that. I can see your mind so clearly. How about if I just kiss you for a while. And you’ll pet me, won’t you, pet me all over?” The dream drifted. “Wow. Will this be like masturbating?”

“Hmmm? No. It’ll be...” His hand dropped to caress her hips, stroking her stomach, the sides of her hips, fingers probing under her panties. “ ... much better than that.” They kissed and stroked each other’s bodies. Soon Peggy had an erect and throbbing penis in her hands.

“I can feel your desire for me. I can feel the heat of it. Is this how a boy masturbates?” Peggy began to jerk the pens up and down...

Mark sighed. “Nice ... A little slower and wetter maybe.”

“Oh. Okay.” Peggy began coating his cock with her spit. “I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

“No, of course not.”

Peggy sat up and turned, her youthful firm breasts shaking a bit as she jerked Mark to a full erection. “I made it nice and wet. So can I kiss it now?”

“Oh please.” Mark smiled an idiotic grin.

A soft tongue licked his glans. “I can see the others,” whispered Peggy. “I can see you and Jada in my mind, Toshi and Frida too, Jada suckling you at the Christmas Party, and you suckling Jada.”

“Dreams within dreams...” Mark’s mind floated in its ecstasy. “Yes, this is...” The dream shifted. “My first night with Jada...” The dream shifted. “All our inhibitions are offline.” Another shift, and then the dream seemed to stabilize, as least for a moment.

“Will I be like this with everyone?” Peggy mumbled with Mark’s penis in her mouth.

“Hmmm? No, just with people you trust. And the core of the desire ... the sexual desire I mean ... Hmm that feels nice ... the core has to be there before the dream starts.”

“Yes...” Peggy bobbed her head to show her understanding, giving Mark delightful sensations as her lips slid lightly up and down his shaft. “I’ve never done this with a boy before...”

“I know. Your high school, it was so cruel.”

A giggle. “My first time with a boy, and certainly never with a girl!”

“I know ... Sweet Peggy...” He sighed. “It feels so nice.”

The lips lifted to kiss and suckle the tip of his penis, and then Peggy left him for a moment. “A question. How fast are we moving?”

Mark thought for a moment. “It definitely over two hundred. It’ll be another week before Toshi comes and gets us.”

“Another week together? I’m glad!”

The dream shifted. Peggy was lying on her back, her legs spread and her hand caressing Mark’s head as he sniffed and kissed her womanhood. But he was not trying to arouse her, just the opposite in fact. The kisses drifted to her thighs, very tender, very affectionate, offers of love and a subtle request for them to wait.

Peggy’s mind sighed within the dream. “So, perhaps our morals are not offline ... not completely. Not yours anyway. I had my big meeting with your wives yesterday, and all the others, Aggie, Fatima, a number of others ... Whitney was there too. I didn’t know you two were dating.”

“Uh ... We’re not, not yet anyway. Peggy?”

“Hmm?”

“It’s ... okay for us to wait...”

“I guess. I have you ... at least to share. That’s all I need.” The dream shifted. Mark was holding her, petting her head. Peggy kept her dream eyes closed and smiled. “My first boyfriend!” The dream smile faded. “David was nice too. I wish we could have known each other longer.” A shocking memory surfaced, impossible to stop, a young man she had known for only a few weeks asking her to come to a Christmas party. The image of him flashing, Peggy waking next to a cold body, David’s throat ripped open. “I wish...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.