23rd Century Digital Girl - Cover

23rd Century Digital Girl

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A story about a girl whose body is not functioning properly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Horror   BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Nicole's knee didn't get better so we went to the clinic for an examination. I waited in the corridor for over an hour, either pacing or sitting on a chair. Finally, the door creaked and she reappeared, a tiny figure on crutches. A doctor was talking to her, patting her shoulder reassuringly. She nodded, then looked at me, smiling self-consciously. Her left leg was put in a brace, her knee locked straight. Iron bars ran up the sides of her leg, and there were screws attached to the knee portion. Four straps were holding the brace in place. I also noticed that the back part of the brace was made of black material. Her pump was not on her foot. Some kind of rubber heel was fixed under her bare sole, strapped with elastic bands.

"Peter, please stop staring at me like that! Let's go!" she said with exasperation.

"I'm sorry ... I..."

"I know I look like a freak."

"No, you look great! So, what does the doctor say?"

"My knee needs some rest."

"Is that all?

"Yep," she said and made her way to the elevator, clumsily dragging her braced leg.

As we entered the elevator she leaned on me, and looked up with those blue eyes.

"My body is so disappointing," she muttered.

"I would not say so," I said, wrapping my hands around her waist.

"You know what I mean."

We went out of the hospital and headed toward the taxi stand. Nicole was walking slower than before, making funny half-circles with her braced leg. Her crutches didn't seem to be helping much. She was virtually struggling.

"Let me help you!" I said.

"I don't want to be carried like a baby. I have to cope with that." she said decisively.

We neared a grocery store. A robot was standing by the entrance. It was about a meter tall, and had the nice color of a half- baked toast, soaked with butter. Its eyes were blue, wide-set, and slightly bulged. Red light was flickering restlessly on its head.

"Hi, I am Arthur. I am a domestic helper," it said, turning to us.

The robots are not supposed to accost strangers so we were fairly surprised. Nicole stopped and giggled childishly, then introduced herself.

"You gait is unbalanced. There must be some problem," the tin wise ass said.

"Where is your master?" I asked.

"She's having coffee. Now she doesn't need my company."

"We don't need your company too."

"Are you her boyfriend?" the robot persisted.

"You definitely have bugs."

"I am Arthur 342 build. No bugs detected ... yet."

I burst into laughter.

"I think I know what your problem is," Arthur said.

"Shoot!" Nicole said and cocked her head to one side.

"Your left knee is not functioning properly."

"You have a sharp eye, Arthur," she replied.

" ... and you are not dressed properly. You are supposed to wear two shoes."

"Don't you like me?" Nicole said flirtatiously.

"I am not supposed to show emotions."

"I am jealous," I interjected.

"Would you mind me helping you cross the street?" Arthur said, ignoring me.

"I am not your master," she said with a sad voice.

"I am programmed to assist people like you. My impulses are strong right now."

"Let's cross the street then," she said.

I followed them, barely able to stop laughing.

"Thank you, Arthur. You were very kind to me."

"Welcome," The robot intoned," I like the way your toes curl up as you walk," it added.

Nicole blushed, and then we continued on our way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.