23rd Century Digital Girl - Cover

23rd Century Digital Girl

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story about a girl whose body is not functioning properly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Horror   BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

A week after Nicole's cast was applied, Nadja paid us a visit. She didn't seem to be well-disposed to me, nor did she try to hide it. Her displeasure was obvious. She perceived me as a potential threat, and I had to admit she was right.

Nicole pulled herself into a sitting position and waited to be examined. Nadja made sure that the cast was intact, then scanned her pelvic area, using the same device as before.

"Everything seems to be fine," the doctor announced hesitatingly.

Nicole blinked. I blinked too. Without blinking, Nadia took something out of her bag. It turned out to be a cast saw.

"Great!" Nicole exclaimed and wiggled her toes impatiently.

"Don't halloo till you are ... I'll have to do some further examinations."

"Out of the wood," I interjected.

Nadja's stare could have frozen me if I wasn't ready to defend myself with a smile. Her stare softened, but not before my smile evaporated completely.

After the cast was removed, Nicole stretched in the bed and tried to move her stiffened legs. They barely responded to her will.

"You need to do some exercises," Nadja said and checked the flexibility of Nicole's hip joints. Then she did some other tests.

"Is everything OK?" Nicole asked tentatively.

"Considering the condition of your body, I could hardly say that everything OK."

"Sure."

"And... ," Nadja added, "No sex or any objects in your vagina for at least a week."

This remark was obviously aimed at me, so I nodded.

"He is very kind to me," Nicole said.

Nadja snorted and started packing her things.

Before leaving she said,"Use the wheelchair!"

"Please, fill the tub!" Nicole chirruped, after I locked the front door.

"OK," I said, trying not to look at her perfect (at least from outside), half-naked body.

I was in the bathroom, when I heard the sound of her crutches scraping the floor.

"I'm coming," I said loudly, and hurried to help her.

She was moving very slowly, struggling with her crutches, wincing at every step.

"You have to use the wheelchair," I said and supported her back with my hand.

"I can walk by myself," she said with a tinge of irritability in her voice.

"But..."

"Well, I need to do that!"

She managed to get to the bathroom, then she let me help her out of her shirt, and get into the tub.

"Am I dismissed?" I asked.

She tossed her head back and smiled, revealing a charming dimple.

"You can wipe me dry after that."

"Is that all?"

"I might need a hand getting dressed... ," she said and winked.

"Sounds good to me!"

"It could be much better if I were not..."

I traced the line of her heel, then pinched her big toe.

She giggled, shaking off whatever was troubling her. At least, it looked like that to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.