Medical Assisting - Cover

Medical Assisting

Copyright© 2007 by Nightman37

Chapter 2: Pretty Vegas

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Pretty Vegas - Ever feel a passion that is meant to be? boy meets girl slow start but will pick up

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

A couple months had passed since the night that I found out about Claudia's abuse. The morning after her breakdown, I had sat down and had a long talk with her. I told her in no uncertain terms that she was going to stay with me. "Make this your home, because a home is where people care about you and never would hurt each other".

We had a long break from classes and I wanted to make Claudia feel alive. I cashed in some travel miles and took advantage of some specials from travel agents. The upshot was that we were spending the holidays in Las Vegas. It was great and Claudia was enjoying herself.

We were leaving a show when Claudia ran into an old friend. Her name was Trisha Snow. Needless to say the two latched on to each other and we had drinks at a local nightspot. Trisha and Claudia had gone to high school together and grew apart afterwards. Claudia almost fell out of her chair when Trisha told Claudia what she did for a living in Vegas. Trisha was a professional escort who worked at the famous "Bunny Ranch".

"Whatever made you choose that job?" Claudia asked while still trying to shake off the shock.

Trisha then told us her story. After high school she fell into the bar scene. As a result of her partying, time became meaningless and it became commonplace for her to wake up in a strange place with a stranger at her side. The dates began to get more and more unpredictable. Some guy sent a pair of male and female strippers to her work with instructions to "fuck her silly" in front of her boss. The scary thing was that she almost did it because of still being drunk from the night before. One of her co-workers got her out of there before she did anything and sobered her up. After that the woman, Melanie, became her friend, her sponsor in AA, and ultimately her lover.

Claudia shook her head "You're gay?"

Trisha placed her hand on Claudia's and said " bi actually ". Trisha then continued, Mel and I eventually ended up out here and she convinced me to go to school and get a psychology degree so that I could help people with addictions. So Mel and I both go to LSU and work at the ranch during off times. Mel loves to lay in bed with me and discuss our clients while being intimate.

After chatting for another half an hour, Trisha then stated she had to leave and gave Claudia a kiss goodbye, but not before making her promise to have dinner with her and Mel before we left Vegas.

Later, Claudia and I were out seeing the town; Las Vegas at night is a sight to behold. A valley of neon light stretching as far as the eye could see. We were walking down by the wedding chapels, when Claudia caught sight of her ex-boyfriend Taylor stumbling out of one of them. On his arm was a woman who looked like a cross between Lindsay Lohan and Jenna Jamison. Seeing Claudia on the sidewalk, he yelled real loud, "come on babe, lets go fuck, you are by far the best piece of ass I've ever had; not like that dead fish I used to do."

I could plainly see Taylor was being a prize ass and trying to hurt Claudia worse than he ever did physically. I reached for Claudia, only to see her running off through the crowds. I chased after her, but lost her near the Hard Rock Cafe. Worried sick, I searched the streets and alleys for hours looking for her. When I was near "Circus Circus", my cell rang. Without thinking, I flipped it open yelling "Claudia!"

The soft voice on the other side said "JT, its Trisha Snow". She explained to me that Claudia was at the Bunny Ranch. Apparently she showed up, drunk as could be, demanding to see Trisha and begging her to have a three-way with Mel and her. She kept muttering "I'll show him a cold fish" Trisha was asking what was wrong with her friend?

I told her about Taylor, the slut on his arm and finally what Taylor had done to Claudia.

Trisha said that she had Claudia calming down in the bedroom. She said quietly "She needs you. I see in your eyes how much you love her." I told Trisha that I would be right over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.