Jennifer's Story - Cover

Jennifer's Story

Copyright© 2007 by Defiant

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - They have known each other online for a little while now and it is about time that they met in person to see if the fire is real or imagined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

Jennifer was very eager, yet still inexperienced when it came to other women, so she was very tentatively licking around Sue's thighs and crotch without actually licking her pussy. I could see that Sue was getting frustrated having so much close contact without getting the kind that she was hoping for, even though she was also inexperienced when it came to other women, so I moved up close to where the women were laying on the bed.

"Get your tongue into that pussy, slave. You know what feels good to you. Do that to her, and do it now or you will get no contact with your own cunt for a full month!", I said to Sue.

Sue took a deep breath, then dove into Jennifer's pussy licking her from her taint to her clit in one motion that was entirely too quick. Jennifer moaned in frustration at the brief contact.

"Would you appreciate being licked entirely too quickly like that, slave? Get back in there, slow down, and make sure that she enjoys herself from your attentions. You WILL regret failing to do as you have been instructed", I hissed at Sue.

Sue pushed Jennifer's legs out wide, took another deep breath, then lowered her face to Jennifer's pussy and began to lick again. Sue licked her from taint to clit again and took about five times as long to make the trip. Jennifer came from the contact this time.

"See? That wasn't so difficult, and you can tell just how much more she enjoyed it this time. Now, get back in there and keep licking. Don't stop until I tell you to do so", I told Sue, then returned to my chair to continue watching.

For the next fifteen minutes I watched as Sue licked Jennifer's pussy over and over, and Jennifer seemed to be cumming for pretty much the entire time. Jennifer's legs were continually shaking, sweat was pouring from her face, and she hadn't stopped moaning and screaming at all since she got that first orgasm from her new sister's tongue.

After that fifteen minutes I decided to take pity on Jennifer and give her a little bit of time to calm down and catch her breath. I told Sue to stop licking and come over to kneel on the floor between my legs.

"That was a very poor start, slave, but it looks like you caught on and got properly enthused after a little encouragement. Good girl. You made me proud. Now, though, I want you to start sucking my cock while your sister recovers", I said.

Without another word, Sue took my cock deep into her throat and kept sucking while Jennifer recovered from the first time another woman had licked her pussy. Due to all of the visual stimulation of seeing one woman eating another, and knowing that it was the first such experience for either of these women, I didn't last for nearly as long as I had expected I would in Sue's mouth. After about 10 minutes, I was shooting a rather large load into her mouth.

"Don't swallow it, slave. Keep it in your mouth until I tell you otherwise", I said.

"Mmmhmmmph", Sue replied.

Looking over at the bed, I noticed that Jennifer was moving a bit more and appeared to have sufficiently recovered at this point.

"Sue, go over to Jennifer and share your mouthful with her", I ordered.

Sue made her way back over to the bed, leaned down, and began kissing Jennifer and sharing her mouthful of cum with her. They each took a little bit of my jizz and kept swapping it back and forth in what was quickly becoming a true lover's kiss until plenty of their shared load dribbled out of the corners of their mouths. Of course, they simply had to trade licks to clean up one another's face. Before too long, they both had very clean faces and huge smiles.

"Was that done the way you wanted, Master?", Sue asked.

"That was very nice, my sweet slave girls. Very nice, indeed!", I replied.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.