Jennifer's Story - Cover

Jennifer's Story

Copyright© 2007 by Defiant

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - They have known each other online for a little while now and it is about time that they met in person to see if the fire is real or imagined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

My sweet little slave finally stopped shaking and shuddering after a little while, so I left my cock fully buried in her extremely tight little ass to allow her a little bit more time to get used to having me in there. I wanted her complete submission ... I wanted to fully dominate her ... I did not want to cause her any more discomfort than was necessary.

After a few minutes of just being inside of my new slave's ass, she started to move her hips around as much as her restrained posture would allow her to. This let me know that she was ready to get things started, so I slowly withdrew almost all of the way, then slowly reinserted myself. Over and over I slid in and out of her nearly-virgin asshole. The Anal Ease was doing it's job of reducing her pain and numbing my own sensations, so I knew that this was going to take quite a while to complete. That was not a problem for me as I was really enjoying how tight this opening was on my new slave. In and out I slid, and louder and louder her moaning became.

Jennifer had previously told me that she had very little experience with anal sex and every time she had tried it had hurt her terribly. This time, though, she was moving her hips and moaning a very aroused sound. It did not appear that she experiencing any pain at all, let alone any discomfort. In fact, she seemed to be really enjoying having her ass fucked!

Over the next 45 minutes, my sweet little slave had more than two dozen orgasms! Each one seemed to be even louder and stronger than the previous one! I could tell that this would be an activity that she would no longer dread in the future, and I was hoping that she would soon begin to actually crave this kind of penetration. She was certainly headed in that direction, if her body language was any indication.

45 minutes is not a brief time to be engaged in sexual activity. especially anal activity, but I would have liked to have continued for longer. That was not to be, though. I began to feel that familiar tingle from deep down in my balls and then shot a still fairly large load deep inside of her bowels.

When my own orgasm finally subsided, I slowly withdrew from her clenching asshole, and a small river of my cum ran back out of her rectum, dripping down across her tight little pink pussy and pooling on the bedsheets below.

I sat back and wiped the sweat off of my forehead while watching her still-twitching body coming down from her own high. I had yet another test for my new slave so I got up and wiped the mess off of my cock with a soapy washcloth that I had left sitting with the other items I had been using on her. Of course the washcloth was rather cool by this time, so I had to jerk it a little bit to get some heat back into my cock. Once it was no longer cold, I moved to untie my willing slave.

"I am going to release you from your bonds, my pet, but I am keeping your blindfold on you. I still have one more test of your willingness to serve me, and we will get to that momentarily", I told her as I untied her wrists and legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.