Jennifer's Story - Cover

Jennifer's Story

Copyright© 2007 by Defiant

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - They have known each other online for a little while now and it is about time that they met in person to see if the fire is real or imagined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

I have been talking to Jennifer through emails, instant messages, and on the phone for the last several months and it was now time for us to finally meet in person. We had discovered each other in a chat room quite some time ago during a discussion about a woman's natural tendancy to be submissive to a man, and somehow we ended up going to a private room to further our own discussion on the subject. She was currently in a marriage with a man that she felt no physical, emotional, or intellectual attraction to, and was really just looking for someone to make an online connection with. She was not looking to actually meet someone, but plans have a way of changing.

Jennifer was the kind of woman that believed that her purpose in life was to please her man, in any way that he required, whenever he required it. The problem in her marriage was that her husband never seemed to know just what it was that he wanted. He tended to just "go with the flow" and this left Jennifer very frustrated. She was not used to or comfortable with having to be the one to make the decisions about what was going to happen in the bedroom, and as a result has been very sexually frustrated for years now. Things were about to change.

I arrived in her hometown and got myself checked into a hotel on the other side of town from where she lived. No need for the possibility of someone seeing her car parked outside of a hotel and word getting back to her husband. I got to my room and put my things away, then sat down on the bed to call her up.

"Hello?", she answered.

"Hello, my sweet little submissive", I replied.

"I was hoping that would be you calling. Are you in town yet?", she asked, expectantly.

"Yes, I am. I just got checked into the room and was calling to tell you the room number and to see how long it will take for you to get here", I said. I was very eager to get my hands on this hot woman and have my wicked way with her.

"I can be there in about 30 minutes. Do you have any instructions for me?" she asked, breathlessly.

"Yes, I do. I want you to arrive here wearing a dress that comes at least to your knees, a pair of white thigh highs, and a pair of high heel pumps. Nothing else. No bra. No panties.", I said.

"Yes, sir. I will do my best to be dressed as you require", she said quickly.

"No. You WILL be dressed as I described. You will not TRY to be dressed as I have directed", I informed her.

"Yes, sir. I will be there as soon as possible. I can't wait!", and then we hung up.

I took a quick shower while I waited for her to arrive, then slipped on a clean pair of bluejeans and a shirt. I left my boxers off and didn't bother with shoes or socks, since those would come off shortly, anyway. As I finished brushing my hair, there was a knock at the door.

When I opened the door, there stood Jennifer and she appeared to be dressed like I told her, so I invited her in. When I got the door closed, I took her in my arms and gave her a nice, deep kiss and my hands quickly lowered the zipper on her dress, causing the dress to fall to the floor around her feet. I stood back to take a good look at her fully exposed body and was very disappointed to see that she was wearing both panties and a bra.

I looked at her with questioning in my eyes and asked why she had disobeyed me.

"I was leaving the house, but my husband objected to me going out in a dress. I had to go back in and change into some pants and a shirt so that I could leave without causing a problem. It took me a while to get out of those in the car so that I could get this dress on. I had hoped that you would understand and not hold this against me", she said as she looked down at the floor.

"You were able to change your clothes in the car, so you should have also just removed the bra and panties while you were at it. There is no excuse for showing up like this other than you already trying to test me. I can see now that you will have to be punished for your transgretions. Remove the bra and panties, then lay yourself across my lap. You require a spanking", I said, then sat down on the bed to wait for her.

She nervously reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, then dropped it to the floor with her dress. She then slid her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slowly lowered them to the floor, as well. She kept looking down at the floor and shuffled her feet as she hesitantly made her way over to me.

She stopped when she was standing directly in front of me, with her head bowed down and her eyes on the floor, and she spoke with a hesitant, breaking voice.

"I'm really sorry I didn't take them off before I came up here. I knew I should have, but I was too embarrassed to take them off in such a public place. Can you please not spank me? I promise to be better from now on", and she almost looked like she thought this ploy might work.

"Of course you will do better in the future, my sweet little submissive, because you WILL be getting this spanking right now. You will also be subject to getting even more spankings if you do not start doing everything that you are told to, as you are told to do it." With that I reached up, grabbed her around the waist, and layed her face down across my lap.

"Put your hands above your head and count out each swat. If you fail to count any swats, we will start over from the beginning. Do you understand me?" I asked her, forcing a slight menacing tone into my voice.

"Yes, sir. I understand. How many swats are you going to give me?" She asked.

"Twice as many as I was going to give you just a minute ago. You do not ask how many you are going to get. All you need to do is stretch out, accept them, and count them out as I give them to you." I lightly caressed her right ass cheeck with my hand and could feel her trembling. I had no way of knowing if that was fear, apprehension, or even excitement that her trembling signified, but I figured I would find that out soon enough.

SMACK! My hand came down quickly against her bare skin.

"Ouch. One. Thank you, sir" she said.

I caressed her rapidly reddening ass check for a moment longer, then brought my hand down again quickly on her left ass cheeck with a very loud smack.

"Ow! Two. Thank you, sir" she said.

I had not told her to thank me for each swat, but I was enjoying having her do so.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"OWwwwww!!!Three, four, five. Thank you, sir." She gasped out through apparently clenched teeth.

I spent a few more moments caressing each of her ass cheecks to work some of the sting out of them, and to just get a nice feel of her cute little ass as I prepared to deliver more blows to her reddening ass.

I raised my hand up high and hesitated for several seconds, which stretched out her anticipation of the next swat. I could feel her fidgeting on my lap, so I brought my hand down as hard as I could onto her ass cheek.

"Ouch! Damn, that hurt! Six. Thank you, sir" she gasped, her breathing getting noticeably harder.

I raised my hand up high again, and again just held it there letting her tension build for even longer than the last swat before bringing my hand down just as hard as the last one.

SMACK!

"Unnnggh! S-seven. Th-thank y-you, sir!" she stammered out as her body shuddered and my lap began to feel wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.