The Abbott's
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of an interesting family. (codes to be added as story progresses).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Nervous baby?" my daddy asked me.

"Isn't every girl before she takes the long walk down the aisle?"

"Not being a girl I can't answer that. I was nervous when I married your mother, but it was different with me. I had to stand there with the minister and my best man and hope and pray that your mother would really walk down that aisle to me. I was scared to death that she would change her mind and not show up. You at least get to peek through the curtain and see Jason standing there waiting."

I had no reason to worry. I already knew that Jason was a perfect fit for me and I was crazy in love with him. And I didn't need to be nervous about our wedding night since Jason and I had been bed buddies for months (although my daddy - bless his heart - thought that his little girl was still a virgin). No, the real reason I was nervous is that I was scared to death that the wedding would be called off. I was terrified that when the ceremony reached the part where the minister asked if anyone knew of a reason why Jason and I should not be joined in holy matrimony some one would leap up and say that the wedding shouldn't take place because I was a slut! And why would they do that? Because it was true. I was a slut.

The music started and daddy offered me his arm. I took it and we started down the aisle. As we moved toward a smiling Jason I scanned the assembled guests and saw a good half dozen faces who could do just what I was afraid of. Just as we reached the end of the aisle I glanced at my mother hoping for a reassuring smile and I saw her looking at me and frowning and then my attention was taken up by the minister as he began the ceremony.

As the minister droned on I thought back over the past few years, actually the four since my eighteenth birthday, and the things that I had done that had me in so much of a sweat.


I had promised myself that I was going to be a "good girl" and walk down the aisle at my wedding a virgin. I promised and I meant it. I fought hard from the time I was fifteen to hold the boys in check and it wasn't at all easy. I liked to kiss and I got into some pretty hot necking sessions where I almost let things get away from me, but I always managed to regain control.

All my good intentions went up in smoke on my eighteenth birthday. It was on a Friday. I was already in college and my sorority sisters took me out to a party to celebrate my birthday. We hit half a dozen parties and ended up at the Pi Kappa Alpha house where they had a kegger going. I wasn't used to drinking, but the girls told me not to worry, that we had a designated driver and what the hell, you only turn eighteen and legally become an adult once in your life. I placed myself in their hands and by the time we got to the kegger at the Pi Kappa house I was feeling no pain.

I had more beer at the frat house and the last thing that I remember with any clarity was dancing on the make-shift dance floor with a couple of Pi Kaps. The rest of the evening was a bit murky. I have vague recollections of pushing a guys hands away from my naked breasts and a guy picking me up and carrying me. I remember bits and pieces of dialog like " ... hot assed bitch" and "I'll flip you to see who goes..." I remember a sharp pain and I remember loud moaning, but not much else.

I woke up in the morning naked on a bed between two guys and when they saw that I was awake one of them said:

"Good morning Sunshine. Happy day after your birthday" and before I could say "Who are you?" and "Where am I" and "How did I get here?" he rolled over on top of me and pushed his cock into me. I started to protest but as soon as I opened my mouth to speak the other guy on the bed with us pushed his cock into the open hole. I struggled against them for a bit and then I became aware that my body liked what was happening to it. The urge to fight disappeared and I became a willing participant. The first guy came and pulled out and the second guy moved down and took his place in my pussy. The first guy left the room and was back a few minutes later with two more guys. Another guy stepped forward and pushed his cock in my mouth and after that it seemed like cocks came at me from everywhere. I always had two cocks in me at a time and I didn't even fight it when one guy said:

"Hey! She's got a hole that ain't being used."

My first anal hurt like hell at the beginning, but before the first load was deposited there I was pushing back and loving it and that led to my being what the guys called "air tight" - a cock in all three holes!

By the time they were finished with me I was a dyed in the wool cock loving slut. I remember asking them how many of them did me and when I was told "six" I said:

"If you guys can keep it quiet so that my reputation doesn't get trashed we can do it again."

And they did keep it quiet and we did do it again. We did it at least two times a week until the end of my freshman year and only stopped because we all left school for summer break.


My new found love of cock did not go away just because I left college for the summer. I tried to be discrete about it and I think I was fairly successful about it as I fucked my way through a good dozen or so men over the summer.

The first one was an accident of sorts. My dad had volunteered me to work in the office of a friend of his as a summer intern. On my second day there I'd stayed late to finish something and had gone to use the conference room table since I didn't have a desk of my own. I opened the conference room door and saw Harvey, my dad's friend, fucking his secretary on the conference room table. Both of them were married only not to each other. As soon as I opened the door both of them looked over and saw me before I quickly closed the door. I ran and got my purse and hurried out of the building.

The next morning when I got to work my section supervisor told me that I was wanted in Harvey's office as soon as I got to work. When I got there Stella, his secretary, gave me a long appraising look and then told me to go right in. Harvey pointed to a chair and I sat down. He asked me if I had told anyone of what I had seen the night before and I told him no. Then he asked me if I was going to tell anyone. I might have been young, but I wasn't stupid. I knew I was in the driver's seat and I also was smart enough to know that I had an opportunity to get what I wanted and still hang onto my untarnished reputation. I told Harvey that I wouldn't tell a soul what I'd seen as long as he made it worth my while. He looked at me for a moment or two and then asked me how much I wanted. I smiled and told him that I wanted some of what Stella was getting. He smiled at me and told me to plan on a long lunch hour. As I left his office Stella looked at me and I saw the question in her eyes and I just smiled at her and got to work.

My "long lunch" with Harvey took place in room 407 of the downtown Hyatt-Regency. We were no sooner in the room than he took me in his arms and kissed me. I let my hand slide down until I got to his zipper and I tugged it down. I reached inside and grasped his already hard cock and started to work it out into the open. We broke the kiss and I knelt in front of him and while he was busy shedding his suit coat, shirt and tie I was sucking his cock. He reached down and pushed me away and told me to get my clothes off and:

"Get your marvelous ass over onto the bed."

After that it was a straight suck and fuck afternoon. He ate me and then fucked me. I sucked him hard and then I climbed on top of him and fucked him. We went sixty-nine and then fucked each other. A shower together put us right back on the bed and we started over. We never did make it back to the office that afternoon.

Over the next two weeks I became intimately acquainted with Harvey's desk, the conference room table, and various rooms at the downtown Hyatt. Then one day Harvey told me that he needed to entertain an out of town visitor and he asked me to go along to make up a foursome for dinner. There was Harvey, Stella, Tom (the out of towner) and me. After dinner, drinks and some dancing the four of us ended up in a hotel room.

There was one large king sized bed and within minutes the four of us were naked and on it. Tom was fucking me and Stella was fucking Harvey right next to me. Tom came first and Harvey only seconds later and as Tom pulled out of me Stella said, "I want me some of that" and she climbed off Harvey and started sucking Tom's cock so I went over and started working on Harvey's limp pecker. After that we swapped back and forth until Stella looked at her watch and said that she needed to get home to her husband and kids. Harvey left to take her back to the office so she could pick up her car. Tom asked me how long before I would have to leave and I giggled and said:

"About one minute after you can't get it up any more."

That proved to be about two hours later.

After that night I "entertained" several of Harvey's customers, clients and suppliers. One extremely memorable evening Stella and I entertained seven of them while lying side by side on a king size bed.


When I returned to school in the fall I found that my six Pi Kaps were gone. Two had gotten married over the summer, two had gotten engaged, one dropped out of school and the sixth was in jail for trying to sell coke to an undercover cop. I remembered thinking "Thank God he didn't try to get me to use that stuff." There were a couple of cute Pi Kaps that I would have liked to try out, but I decided that if I kept putting out for frat rats and pulling the occasional frat house train the word would get out that I was a slut. I was, but that didn't mean that I wanted it to become common knowledge.

I needed a sex life, but I needed to stay away from college boys. The solution to my problem was simple. I called Harvey and let him know that I was available. All through my sophomore year and the summer that followed I took care of Harvey and whomever he asked me to and that gave me enough of a sex life to keep me happy.

Shortly after the start of my junior year my bother Deuce (his real name is Robert Courtney Abbott., Junior but we started calling him Robert the Second and then Deuce) brought his girlfriend Amber home to meet the family. She was a student, like me, and I liked her. We did a sort of pre-sister in law bonding and this led to us spending some time together when we went back to school. It was because of Amber that my life changed.

One day Amber asked me to have lunch with her between classes. We ate and talked about everything under the sun and when it was time to leave we found that her car had a flat tire. As Amber was getting her spare out of the trunk of her car and absolute 'hunk' walked up and said:

"Let me help you with that."

I'd never in my life believed in that "love at first sight" stuff, but love, lust or whatever I took one look at him and I wanted him. He was gorgeous! While he was changing Amber's tire for her I was trying to think of some way I could hook up with him. He finished changing the tire and then he introduced himself (his name was Jason) and then he asked us if he could buy us a cup of coffee. Amber - God bless her - said she had a class to get to and she took off and left me with Jason. We went inside the restaurant and for the next half hour we sipped coffee and chatted. I told him about myself and then hung on every word as he told me about himself. I was praying that he would ask to see me again and it was all I could do to keep from leaping up and shouting "YES!" when he asked me to have dinner with him.

We went on three dates and he treated me like a virginal princess. He behaved like he was afraid he would scare me off. Outside of some kissing (and he was a damned good kisser) he behaved himself. So I took the bull by the horns. On our fourth date he asked me what I wanted to do and I said:

"I'd like to see your apartment."

"That doesn't sound like much of a date."

"Can you think of a better way to get some insight on a guy than to take a look at his cave?"

As soon as we walked in the door I asked for a tour and after seeing the kitchen/dinning room area (surprisingly neat for a bachelor) and the second bedroom that he had turned into a home office and den he showed me to his bedroom. He opened the door and then stood there as if expecting me to glance inside and move on to the living room and start digging through his CDs. I think I caught him by surprise when I walked into the room, turned to face him and asked as I started to take off my blouse:

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.