The Making Of A Gigolo (10) - Liz Sinderson - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (10) - Liz Sinderson

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Liz Sinderson wasn't looking for another man. She loved her husband, and he was quite enough man for her. But her husband had some strange tastes. He was proud of his wife. He was never more proud than when another man wanted her. She didn't like trolling bars to feed his fetish. but what else could she do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Bobby didn’t hear from Liz for two weeks. He thought that maybe their curiosity had finally been assuaged ... that Jeff’s needs had been met ... that they could move on to ... whatever.

Then as September began to produce mild days and cool nights, he got another call.

“The last time I saw you, it looked like one of your tires was low,” she said, without preamble. “You should probably drop into the station and get that checked.”

“I see,” said Bobby. “When do you suppose I should do that?”

“Jeff might have time to fit you in around six, this evening,” she said. “Would that work for you?”

“I should be done with work by then,” said Bobby.

“Good. I want you to be safe,” she said.

That was it.

When he got there, the closed sign was in the window. The garage door went up anyway, so he pulled in. It was clear from the beginning that this was a continuation of a previous fantasy. Liz was there, dressed in a very short skirt and the same shirt she’d worn when they went skinny dipping, tied under her breasts again. Jeff was nowhere to be seen.

She closed the garage door as he got out.

“Can I help you sir?” she asked. “My husband owns the garage, but he’s gone right now. We’re actually closed.”

“Gone, huh?” said Bobby, playing along. “When will he be back?”

“It might be quite a while,” she said. “He’s out fixing a flat tractor tire.”

“I need my tires checked,” said Bobby, not quite knowing where to go from there.

“Oh, I could do that for you,” she said sweetly. “I’ll show you how to do that.” She got a tire gauge. “You might want to stand back, a little, so you can see everything.”

She bent over, straight legged. Her feet were about a foot and a half apart. The short skirt pulled up, and showed she wasn’t wearing panties. Her naked pudendum hung down.

“You have to unscrew this little cap,” she said, taking her time doing that, and looking up at him, over her shoulder. “Then you press this thing against that little thing that sticks out.” She did that. “See how something comes out of the tube?” she asked. She stood up, flushed, and showed him the white stick that had red and black numbers on it.

“I think I understand,” he said. “Could you show me again?”

“Certainly, sir,” she said, smiling.

She went through it again, not speaking. She looked over her shoulder, and wagged her butt at him. “Just like that,” she said, standing up.

“Do you think you could show me how to check the oil?” he asked.

“A big, strong man like you doesn’t even know how to check his oil?” she said, raising one eyebrow.

“I had a sheltered childhood,” he said.

“Well, I guess I could show you that.”

She had him pull the hood release open the hood. She looked around and went to the wrong side of the car, leaning over and stretching to reach the dip stick. Her feet came off the floor and her legs spread as she stretched.

“Let me help stabilize you,” said Bobby, stepping between her spread legs. He pressed his jeans-covered boner against her naked butt, and put his hands on her waist.

“What are you doing?” she gasped.

“I wouldn’t want you to fall off the car,” he said.

“You shouldn’t touch me like that!” she said, looking back over her shoulder.

He pushed the skirt up to her waist, exposing her naked buns.

“Like this?” he asked, putting his hand on her naked flesh and squeezing.

“Stop that this instant!” she cried. “I told you, I’m a married woman!”

“Why would a married woman be going around without any panties on?” he asked, massaging her butt.

“That’s for my husband!” she yipped. “It’s none of your business! I didn’t realize it would show!”

“I think you did,” said Bobby. “I think you’re teasing me.”

“Certainly not!” she huffed. “Now, let me go!”

Bobby pulled her back toward him and, as her feet touched the floor, he slid his hands to her breasts, cupping them.

“Just as I thought,” he murmured into her hair. “No bra on those pretty titties either.”

“You can’t touch me like that!” she moaned. “Let me go!”

“Oh, come on, baby,” he cooed in her ear, licking it and running his hands all over the front of her shirt. “You’re hot to trot. I know you are. Let’s just have a little fun.”

“Noooooo,” she cried. “I love my husband. You can’t do this to me!”

He turned her around and kissed her. She quit resisting then, and brought her arms up around his neck. He pressed her against the fender of the car and rubbed her with his lump. She rubbed back.

Still kissing her, he reached out and pushed on the hood, which closed with a thump. Then his hand went to the knot in the shirt and worried it loose. She pulled her arms back and pushed at his chest, making it look like she was resisting, but, in actuality, giving him room to undo the knot.

“You mustn’t do this,” she pleaded. “I’ve never cheated on my husband!”

“He’ll never know,” panted Bobby.

“What are you doing?” she asked, looking down at his hand as it undid the rest of the knot.

“I have to see them,” said Bobby. “I bet they’re gorgeous.”

“Noooooo,” she moaned, pushing back at him and, in the process, bending over backwards to lie on the fender. He flipped the sides of the shirt apart and her very pink, very erect nipples popped into view.

“Oh yeah!” said Bobby. He leaned over and sucked one stiff nipple.

“Noooooo,” she whined. “Stop this instant!”

Bobby didn’t stop. He just sucked harder, and his hand went under her skirt to slide a finger between naked, slippery pussy lips.

Aack!“ she gasped, reaching to pull her skirt up and spread her legs, so that a hidden Jeff could see what was happening. “Not there ... don’t touch me there!”

Bobby worked on her until she shuddered and announced she was cumming, telling him what a horrible man he was to make her cum like that. He removed his finger from her pussy and worked his jeans loose, pushing them down to his thighs. He reached and lifted her hips, pulling her feet off the ground. Her spread thighs hit his hips and she lifted her head and tried to look down.

“What are you doing?” she gasped, still out of breath from her orgasm.

“I’m going to sample this pretty pussy of yours,” he leered.

No!“ she screamed. “You can’t! Not that!

He pushed in and she groaned.

I’m fertile!“ she screamed. “Don’t do this! We’re trying to have a baby!

“I’ll just help you a little,” grunted Bobby, starting to slide in and out.

Nooooo please, I’m ovulating!“ she screamed. “Don’t ... uhhh ... oh please ... ahhhhhhh ... you can’t ... shit it feels so good ... no ... please ... ahhhhhhhhheeeeeee, “ she squealed as she came hard. Her legs wrapped around him, pulling him hard into her and letting him put his hands on her breasts. He squeezed and pulled at her nipples.

“You like that, don’t you.” he panted. “You’re a horny bitch, aren’t you?”

“Nooooo,” she moaned. “I love my husband. You shouldn’t be doing this! You shouldn’t make me cum like this!”

Bobby rodded her with long, strong strokes.

“Nooo,” she moaned. “You’re making me do it again!”

She set up a chant of “Don’t”, followed by a long pause and then “Stop!” It got faster and faster until it merged into “Don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop!” In his ear she whispered, “Cum in me, Bobby. Squirt me good.”

He continued to pound her and then, powering into her one last time, he froze, and grunted. She wailed.

Nooooooo I can feel you squirting in meeeeeeeee!

She went limp then, falling back on the hood of the car and letting her head roll, with the natural tilt of the metal. Bobby grunted several more times, giving little pushes that rocked her, and made her breasts wobble and shake.

“There you go, baby,” he panted. “That’s for you and your husband.”

He backed up, leaving her splayed on the car. Her gaping pussy lips were full of thick white spunk, which began to ooze out of her.

“You horrible man,” she moaned. “You probably made me pregnant!”

She struggled up and slid off the car, leaving a big smear of his sperm that helped her butt slide off. She stood, legs apart, and lifted her skirt up, looking down to see a long drip of sperm leave her pussy lips and stretch out. The string broke and a blob splatted onto the grimy concrete between her feet.

“Look what you did!” she whined. “How will I ever explain this to Jeff?”

“Don’t,” said Bobby, pulling his jeans back up and fastening them. “It will be our little secret. You had a good time. Let’s just leave it at that.”

“I did not have a good time!” she yelled.

“You came three times,” said Bobby, grinning.

“I couldn’t help that!” she moaned. “I didn’t want to.”

“Well, think about that,” said Bobby, strutting. “Next time, if you decide you want to, you might cum four or five times.”

“There won’t be a next time, you horrible man. Leave, at once!”

“Okay, said Bobby carelessly. “Thanks for all the things you showed me.” He laughed, and went to the garage door, opening it. He got in his car and backed it out. When he didn’t see her close it, he got out and went back in. Jeff already had her splayed out on another car, deeper into the shop, and was lustily fucking her.

“Cum in me, baby,” she panted. “Quick, cum in me. I want it to be yours.”

Bobby closed the garage door and, like before, let himself out the self-locking door of the office.


She called him the next morning and asked if he could come see them around four.

“I thought Jeff didn’t close up until five or so,” he said.

“He doesn’t. I need to talk to you first,” she said.

“Okay,” he said.

When he got there at four, she let him in and led him to the kitchen.

“I have to tell you what’s going on,” she said. “I didn’t have a chance to yesterday, but you need to know.”

“Okay,” he said.

“Thank you for our anniversary,” she said. “I can’t believe what a difference it has made in him.”

“A good difference, I hope,” said Bobby.

“Oh yes,” she said. “We’ve talked about so many things ... not just you, but lots of other things too. We didn’t even realize it, but we had been growing apart. I still don’t understand all this, but I know that we’re stronger now than ever before.”

“That’s a good thing,” said Bobby.

“It’s a wonderful thing,” she said, seriously. “I didn’t even realize it when we got married, but I don’t think I really loved him then. I think I was just doing what I thought I was supposed to do. Now, though ... with all these changes ... I know him better. I still don’t understand everything, but I know him much better than before. I really love him, Bobby.”

“That’s great,” said Bobby.

“He’s wanted me to get pregnant for a long time,” she went on. “I resisted that. I was afraid that, when I got fat and ugly, he wouldn’t want me anymore.”

“You’ll never be ugly,” said Bobby. “It would be a physical impossibility.”

She pinked up. “Thank you. I’m still not sure. It didn’t feel ... right, somehow ... before.” She looked a little scared. “Now, it does.”

“So you’re actually trying to get pregnant?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“I thought it was role playing,” he said. “I’m sorry.”

“It was ... sort of.”

“I don’t understand,” he said.

“The idea of you possibly getting me pregnant just drives him absolutely insane. We’ve made love three times a day ever since I told him I’d do it.”

“So ... he wants the baby to be his,” said Bobby.

“Of course,” she said. “He’s wanted children ever since we got married. That’s a big part of this. But the risk of letting you cum in me is what really gets him going.”

“How do you feel about all this?” asked Bobby.

“That’s the problem,” she said. “I don’t know ... I’m not sure.”

“So ... what do you want me to do?” asked Bobby.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.