The Making Of A Gigolo (10) - Liz Sinderson - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (10) - Liz Sinderson

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Liz Sinderson wasn't looking for another man. She loved her husband, and he was quite enough man for her. But her husband had some strange tastes. He was proud of his wife. He was never more proud than when another man wanted her. She didn't like trolling bars to feed his fetish. but what else could she do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

On a day late in August, Bobby knocked on Liz and Jeff’s front door. He had a bottle of wine with him, and was dressed semi-casually. That was primarily because he had no idea what was going to happen that night. He was there in response to a somewhat formal invitation to attend the celebration of their wedding anniversary. Dinner would be served.

Jeff answered the door and smiled, sticking out his hand.

“Congratulations,” said Bobby, smiling back.

“Thanks,” said Jeff. “Come on in. She’s still in the kitchen, doing some kind of magic with a roast.”

They went into the living room, where a football game was on TV. Jeff took the wine and disappeared. When he came back, they sat and chatted, while they watched the game. It was the first time Bobby had had a chance to say much to the man, but the atmosphere was relaxed in a way that made it seem like they had known each other for a long time. At first, the talk was all about the game, but, eventually, other topics were discussed.

“You probably think I’m some kind of freak,” said Jeff, suddenly, and without prelude.

Bobby looked at him. “I wouldn’t have put it that way.”

“How would you have put it?” asked Jeff.

Bobby thought about it. “Different, maybe. I haven’t really thought about it that much.”

Jeff was clearly surprised.

“You don’t think I’m some kind of weirdo?”

“Who am I to decide what’s weird and what’s not?” asked Bobby. “A lot of people would say what I do is weird, or twisted, or something like that.”

“Being a gigolo, you mean,” said Jeff.

“That’s a good example. I don’t know how you feel about yourself, but I don’t actually think of myself as a gigolo,” said Bobby. “Sometimes people pay me, but that’s not why I do it.”

“You do it just for the sex?” asked Jeff.

“That’s part of it,” admitted Bobby. “It’s complicated in some ways. Sex, these days, in this society, is everywhere. Everybody is involved in it, or wants to be, but it seems to drive people apart, instead of bring them together. For me, it’s more important that sex brings people together. I think that’s what it was intended to be for.”

Jeff laughed. “You know, a month or two ago, I would have looked at you like you were crazy, for saying that. I mean sex, by its very nature, brings people together. But I know what you mean, and now, I agree with you. As odd as it sounds, Liz and I are closer now than we’ve ever been.”

“I’m glad,” said Bobby. “I was worried that it wasn’t going to work out.”

“That’s what makes you different from all the other men I know,” said Jeff, quite seriously. “Most men would have jumped at the chance to get whatever they could from Liz, and wouldn’t have given a damn about whether it caused problems or not.”

“Maybe it’s because I was raised with seven sisters, by a single mother,” said Bobby. “My focus has always been on paying attention to women’s needs.”

“Well, whatever it is, I just want to say thanks,” said Jeff.

“Now that is what makes you different from most men I know,” said Bobby, grinning. “Most men would be after my hide. You’re a very strong man.”

Jeff sighed. “That’s the opposite of how I see myself. I think of myself as weak, and unable to conquer my desires.”

Bobby snorted. “No weak man could stand by and watch his wife being pleasured by another man. To have that much confidence in yourself, and your wife, is something I hope to be able to have some day. And I’ll tell you this too. I don’t know Liz as well as I know some people, but she’s strong. Some of this has been hard on her. She loves you enough that that has taken her through the rough spots.”

“I know,” said Jeff quietly. “I think that’s what got me through the rough spots too.”

Liz walked into the room. She was wearing the same summer dress she had worn when Bobby took her to the Rodeo. Without a word, she went to Bobby, leaned over, and kissed him firmly on the lips.

“Welcome to our home,” she said.

Then she went to her husband and kissed him just as ardently.

“Dinner is ready,” she said.

The meal was as unremarkable as it was possible to be. Bobby got them to tell him how they met, which generated a couple of humorous stories about their early relationship. The food was good, and the conversation enjoyable. They lingered, sipping wine, until Liz stood up.

“Anybody want to dance?” she asked.

They moved back to the living room, and Liz went to the record player, where a record was already mounted. She had obviously planned this.

The music was slow, and with no words. She danced first with Jeff, swaying with him and rubbing up against him.

“Bobby is your present from me, tonight,” she said into Jeff’s ear.

“Oh?”

“I’m going to be very naughty with him,” she said, pushing her loins against him.

“How naughty?” asked Jeff, his respiration increasing.

Very naughty,” she said.

“Ohhhhh,” he sighed.

She danced next with Bobby.

“I want to show him what we’ve done on our dates,” she whispered.

“All of it?” he asked.

“All of it,” she answered, pushing her loins against him. “It’s important that you only do what I ask you to do, though.”

“All right,” he said, stroking her back.

“Will you do that for me?” she asked.

“Of course,” he said.

When the song was over, she took him by the hand and pulled him toward Jeff, who was sitting down in his favorite chair.

“I’m horny, honey,” she said, making her voice young. “Can I play with Bobby a little?”

Jeff gulped, and nodded.

“I want to play with him in the bedroom. Do you want to come with us?” She batted her eyes at her husband.

His eyes bright, he nodded again.

When they all got there, it was obvious she had planned this, because there was a chair in the bedroom for Jeff to sit in. She turned to him.

“Gee, honey, it would be all wrong to let him take my clothes off. Would you do that for me?” She kissed him.

His hands fumbled, as she turned her back, to let him unbutton the buttons that went all the way down her back. When she felt him get to the bottom, she stepped away, holding the dress on by crossing her arms and putting a hand on each shoulder.

“I was naughty, when I put this dress on,” said Liz. “I didn’t put on any underwear.”

She pulled the dress forward and it fell in a puddle around her feet, leaving her naked.

“Ooooo” she said, covering her breasts. “I forgot something!” She looked at her husband. “Will you help me with something else?”

“Of course, darling,” rasped Jeff.

“Okay!” she said, brightly. “I’ll be right back!”

She bounced out of the room, and both men’s eyes were glued to her bouncing buttocks.

Bobby sighed. “Do you know what’s going on here?” he asked.

“No,” rasped Jeff. “She didn’t say anything ... just that she had a present for me.”

“You okay?” asked Bobby.

“I’m fine,” said Jeff. “Believe me, I’m fine. When she acts like this, something really good is going to happen.”

Liz came into the room with another chair, just like Jeff’s. She put it on the floor in front of his chair, kissed him, and left again. When she came back, she had a towel over her arm, a bowl of water in her hands, a can of shaving cream tucked under her chin, and a safety razor in her fingers. She sat on the empty chair, put the bowl of water on her husband’s lap, handed him the shaving cream and razor, and then sat back, scooting her butt to the edge of the chair, and spreading her legs wide ... like only a cheerleader can spread her legs.

“I want to see what it looks like when there’s no hair down there,” she said, sweetly.

“You want me to shave your pussy?” squeaked Jeff.

“Somebody,” she looked over at Bobby, “told me I might look good with a shaved pussy.”

Jeff was sweating now. He leaned forward, the razor in his hand. It was shaking.

“I don’t know if I can, baby,” he moaned.

“You have to put on the shaving cream first,” she said.

He dropped the razor into the water, and picked up the can, pointed at his other hand. Then he changed, and pointed it at her pussy. From a foot away, he pressed the release, and a stream of shaving cream splatted right onto her pussy lips.

“Ooooo! That tickles!” she said. “I think you missed. You’ll have to rub it ... higher.”

Jeff’s hand darted forward to push the mushy mess up, over the top of her split, and onto the curls above that.

“Mmmmm,” she said. “That feels nice. I see why you men love to shave so much.” She scooted forward a tiny bit more. “Rub it in good. I don’t want to get cut.”

He did, and she let him know how much she liked it, and what a good job he was doing. He fished the razor out of the water, but his hand was still shaking.

“Maybe Bobby should help us,” she said, staring straight into her husband’s eyes. “Maybe his hand isn’t shaking like that.”

Jeff sat back suddenly, and his arm went up, the razor in his hand. Bobby took it, silently, and waited. Jeff jerked and jumped up, since Liz wasn’t moving, to give Bobby his chair. He knelt beside it as Bobby sat down.

Bobby “re-rubbed” the cream into her, obviously rubbing places where there was no hair. He said he was sorry, but was grinning. He started on one side, moving in, and then went to the top, moving down. He put the fingers of his other hand right on her clit, to pull and tug her flesh taut.

“You’re not supposed to touch me there,” she chided, breathing faster. “I’m a married woman, you know.”

Bobby ignored her, and continued to cut the hair off, baring starkly white skin, until the right side was bare, all the way to her pussy lips. She hadn’t brought a wash cloth, so he just scooped some water out of the pan and splashed it on her mons, wiping it.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

Bobby turned to Jeff.

“What do you think?” he asked, casually. “Half bald, half hairy. Kind of has an interesting look, don’t you think?”

Jeff was staring, but darted his eyes toward Bobby’s face.

“Think we should just leave it like that?” asked Bobby.

Jeff took a breath, and his face lost some of its wild-eyed look.

“It is interesting,” he said. “But which half is yours, and which is mine? How do we decide that?”

“You guys!” Liz broke her little girl character. “You’re teasing me!”

Jeff picked up the shaving cream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.