The Making Of A Gigolo (10) - Liz Sinderson
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Liz Sinderson wasn't looking for another man. She loved her husband, and he was quite enough man for her. But her husband had some strange tastes. He was proud of his wife. He was never more proud than when another man wanted her. She didn't like trolling bars to feed his fetish. but what else could she do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

August came with little break from the heat. The harvest had gone well, and people were generally in a good mood. At Jeff and Liz’s house, they were in a good mood too. Liz hadn’t told Jeff that she was going to let him get her pregnant, but, each time they’d had sex, she’d “forgotten” to remind him to put a rubber on. And, each time she sensed he was getting close, she then reminded him that he was doing something very dangerous. She found out how much that impassioned him, and realized that she’d avoided this situation much too long. Jeff wanted a baby and the thought of making one in her drove him crazy.

They had just finished such a lovemaking session when he rolled to face her.

“How would you feel about going on another date?”

“With Bobby?” she asked, knowing that’s who he meant.

“Of course,” he said. “I know you have fun with him. I could tell, when you were describing it. And you know I don’t mind that. I like it, in fact.”

“I know,” she said. She’d liked it too. “If you want me to, I will.”

“Do you want to?” he asked.

“I told you, if you...”

“Liz!” he interrupted her. “Do you want to go on another date?”

She looked at him for a few seconds.

“Okay, yes I do,” she admitted. “It’s just that I’m worried I might let him...”

“Don’t tell me!” said Jeff, interrupting her again. “I don’t want to know until afterwards.”

“You’re sure?” she asked.

“Yes,” he said. “I know you love me. I truwst you to keep loving me no matter what happens with him. I love you. And I love what you do for me.”


Liz looked at the calendar, and located the last big X on it, just to be sure. She felt bloated, and tense ... two of the signs she was about to have her period. She told Jeff he’d just have to wait.

Had she called Bobby it wouldn’t have mattered. He wasn’t available anyway. Both Felicity and Annie were occupying his time, and Amanda still called him to Hutchinson about once or twice a week. Jill and Christy wanted him once a week too. Jill had become a full time employee of Christy’s portrait studio. They were gearing up to take school pictures and, once that started, they’d be busy for weeks. They wanted Bobby now, while things were slow enough that they could take the time to enjoy him. Prudence and his mother still wanted him, more often than in the past, because Ted, their former and still sometimes lover had been spending most of his energy on Flo, who was about to give birth.

Added in there was the first birthday of Theodore, the love child of Bobby and his mother, and she was going all out to make it a huge celebration.

By the time Liz called Bobby to arrange another date, he apologized, and told her he was booked up for another week and a half. Sighing, she told Jeff he’d have to wait a little longer.


Bobby knocked on the door, and Liz opened it. It was exactly ten days after she had ended her period, but that was forgotten in her excitement to see him again. He handed her flowers, and she giggled with pleasure at that.

He had told her to wear a summer dress, but not where they were going. She was, therefore, unprepared when he put her in a rusty old pickup truck and started out for the State Fair, in Hutchinson. She had worn neither bra, nor panties, and objected, since her nipples could be seen through the flower pattern on her thin dress. He simply told her she could tell Jeff about all the men who would undoubtedly leer at her.

As it turned out, she didn’t stand out all that much. There were a number of young women at the fair, many of them in cutoffs, tank tops, halter tops, and tube tops. Most of them weren’t wearing bras either.

It was the rodeo that got Liz going. She’d never been to one, and had never thought to go to one. With a funnel cake in one hand, and a 32 ounce drink in the other, she sat on a hard bench and watched. She couldn’t finish the funnel cake, but Bobby helped her. Part of the reason was that she couldn’t keep her eyes in one place. There were strong, handsome, and incredibly brave cowboys everywhere. The bull riding made her wet and she wished she’d worn panties just because of that. She shrieked as the clowns dared the bulls to charge, while the poor cowboys, thrown impossible distances, scurried to safety.

By the time they got back to the truck, she was inflamed, and didn’t mind admitting it.

“You knew this would make me horny,” she accused him, as they drove off.

“I kind of got the impression you were horny all the time anyway,” he said, grinning.

“We’ve only got two and a half hours, before I have to be back,” she said, checking her watch. “It takes an hour just for the drive!”

“If you don’t think I can take care of one horny woman in an hour and a half,” he said sadly, “you’re in big trouble!” he finished, with a grin. “Look in the back,” he said.

She looked through the back window of the truck, and, in the late evening glow of the sunset, she saw a mattress in the bed.

“You nasty boy!” she said. “You’re going to try to get into my panties!”

“You bet I am,” he said, grinning.

“Well, you can’t“ she squealed triumphantly. “‘Cause I’m not wearing any!”

“Show me,” he said, his voice husky.

“Here? In the truck? With people driving by?” She was scandalized.

“Nobody will see it,” he said. “Come on, pretty lady, give me a little beaver shot.”

“Ooooo you’re just awful!“ she moaned.

Her fingers told the real story, though, as they walked on her thighs, staying in one place, and the light fabric of her dress began gathering under her hands. It came to her upper thighs and stopped.

“I can’t see it yet,” he said, leering.

“You just keep your eyes on the road,” she said.

When no one was coming, she pulled it the rest of the way up, baring her copper colored curls.

“Spread your legs,” urged Bobby. “Let me see that luscious pussy of yours.”

She turned her back to the door and leaned against it, drawing her left knee up and laying it flat on the bench seat, between them.

“Ooooo, this is so nasty,” she whispered.

“You should shave your pussy,” he commented. “It would look so good bare and soft.”

“Oh!” she gasped. “I couldn’t possibly do that!”

“You should have Jeff shave it,” said Bobby. “Tell him you’re going to show it to me after he shaves it.”

“Do you think he’d like that?” she asked, her pussy still on display.

“I think he’d love that,” said Bobby. “I’d love to see it shaved.” He looked at the road, and then back at her. “If you’re too horny, you can play with yourself, if you want.”

“Oh my gosh you’re so nasty!” she squealed.

“Go on,” he urged. “Give yourself a little pleasure. You still have forty miles before I can do it for you.”

Tentatively, at first, she barely touched her pussy lips. She flamed red at doing this in front of him. She’d never even let Jeff see her do this. But, whenever he looked forward, she rubbed one fingertip in circles around her clitty and bit her lip to hold in a moan. He looked at her and she stopped.

“Don’t stop on my account,” he said. “I think it looks sexy.”

Then she went to work on herself, rubbing and even sinking a finger into her. She came hard, and didn’t try to hold in her groans of pleasure this time.

“Oh yeah,” he said. “Get that baby primed for me.”

“Ohhhhh, you’re just awful!” she moaned, starting again. This, piled on top of the rodeo, was so exciting that she couldn’t stop, once she’d gotten through the first cum. Over the next fifteen miles, she came three more times.

“Stop!” she panted. “Find somewhere to pull over. I need you now!”

Seeing a grove of trees up ahead in the dying daylight, Bobby suspected a house. He slowed down and, to his delight, saw it was abandoned, and falling down. He pulled into the overgrown drive and behind the house.

She had lowered the tail gate and was climbing in the back of the truck when he got there. He stopped her and flipped her dress up onto her back. Reaching between her legs, he caressed her pussy lips as she lifted one leg and groaned. She rolled, flopping onto her back, her dress up around her waist, and he crawled up to push his face into her pussy. Two orgasms later, he stopped. The dress was loose enough that he just pulled it down over her shoulders, so she could pull her arms out of the sleeves, baring her breasts.

“Suck them,” she moaned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.