The Making Of A Gigolo (10) - Liz Sinderson - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (10) - Liz Sinderson

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Liz Sinderson wasn't looking for another man. She loved her husband, and he was quite enough man for her. But her husband had some strange tastes. He was proud of his wife. He was never more proud than when another man wanted her. She didn't like trolling bars to feed his fetish. but what else could she do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Liz lay on her back, her eyes closed, as she concentrated on the sensations she was feeling. Jeff was beside her, still panting from his exertions. He had been wild again, rutting into her in the most delightful way, again without a rubber on. He hadn’t even given her time to wash Bobby’s sperm off her front, where the towel had only half-removed it, and half-smeared it. That sperm had, in fact, assisted him as his chest rubbed through it, making her easy to lunge into because its slippery texture helped his chest slide over her breasts.

She’d had an orgasm, and it had been a good one, but Jeff was over-excited, and came quickly. To her surprise, when he did cum, he jerked his prick out of her and spurted on her belly, obviously trying to get it on her breasts, like Bobby had, though his stream wasn’t quite as strong, and reached only her lower breasts. She had been both unprepared and somewhat shocked at the feel of Bobby’s semen on her chest. Her mind had gone into ... something ... she couldn’t remember some of it. She had reacted by instinct, after that first jet painted her upper chest.

Now, though, with her husband’s semen on her, she experimented, rubbing the warm fluid across her belly, and up onto her breasts. It felt good, like lotion, and she felt like she needed to make love again. She knew Jeff would need time to recover ... an hour or two, probably. She was a bit confused by all these new feelings that were coursing through her body.

She had liked what Bobby did to her at the station. She had liked it a lot. He had been gentle, in a rough kind of way. Jeff had been anything but gentle, and she liked that too. She liked it all. That was the problem. She wasn’t sure she was supposed to like it all. Her very normal upbringing and very conforming attitude made her similar to most women. They expected to fall in love with one man, have sex with one man, enjoy that sex with one man, and live happily ever after with one man.

Now she had met another man, a man from her past, who muddled up her conforming opinions. She didn’t love him, and she wasn’t interested in marrying him. On the other hand, she liked the sexual things she’d done with that other man. She liked feeling his hands and lips on her body. She liked that he had spurted for her ... and how that felt on her body. She’d wanted to put her mouth on him. All that didn’t fit with her opinions about how she should feel. Worst of all, she knew that she didn’t want to stop playing this dangerous game of Jeff’s. She knew, somehow, that it would escalate ... that Jeff’s suppressed desires would lead him to ask her to do more.

The problem was that as much as she enjoyed doing this for Jeff ... she enjoyed doing it for herself too.

And that worried her.

When Jeff calmed enough, and was breathing more slowly, she turned, rubbing her sperm-smeared front to his side. He jerked, but didn’t pull away.

“You really like this, don’t you?” she asked.

He sighed. “I can’t help it, but yes, I do.”

“I’m worried,” she said.

“I love you, honey,” he said earnestly. “Honest, I really love you.”

“I know that,” she said. “The problem is that I like it too.”

“You do?” He sounded breathless. “I’m so glad, baby! I was afraid I was making you do things that would make you miserable.”

“I should be miserable!” she insisted. “That’s the problem. I’m not.” She frowned. “Well, I’m worried ... but not miserable.”

“What are you worried about?” he said. “It’s all gone perfectly.”

“I like him!” she said.

“Do you love him?” asked Jeff.

“No, not like that,” she said. “I mean I like what he does. I have orgasms, Jeff!”

“I know you do,” he said. “That’s part of why it’s so exciting.”

“What if I like it too much?” she moaned.

“You want to see him again ... don’t you?” said Jeff.

“Yes!” She pushed at him. “But I shouldn’t want to see him again. I should be happy with just you.”

“If I asked you to never see him again ... would you do that?” asked Jeff.

“Of course!” she said. “You’re my husband. I love you.”

“Then I don’t see the problem,” he said. “I don’t mind if you have a good time. I want you to have a good time. I don’t want you to fall in love with him, of course. I don’t know what to do,” he finally moaned.

“You want him to do even more ... don’t you?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” he moaned. “It’s so exciting to see you like that ... with him touching you. I wanted to masturbate while he was doing that, it was so exciting. But I didn’t. I waited. I wanted to be sure I could make love to you as soon as possible.”

“I like that,” she said. “That makes me want to have you again.”

“Soon,” he promised.

“I want you now,” she pouted.

“Soon,” he said again.

“I’m impatient!” she said.

She sat up and rearranged herself so she could get to his penis. It was spermy, where he had rubbed it on her belly after he squirted, but she didn’t care. She sucked him into her mouth, and made him clean. Then she pulled off, and flopped him around with her fingers.

“What if I did this to him?” she asked, her voice sultry. “Would that make you hard?”

She took him into her mouth again and sucked.

“Awwwww,” he moaned.

She felt him stiffen a little, and was delighted. It had only been ten or fifteen minutes.

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” she said, licking the head. “If I put my mouth on his prick? You’d like it if I was that naughty.”

She sucked some more, and he grew even stiffer. She scrambled around, to lower her pussy onto his mouth.

“Suck my pussy, Bobby,” she said, rubbing her slick pussy lips against her husband’s mouth. “Suck my pussy while I suck your cock ... Bobby.”

He groaned into her pussy, and she could feel the vibrations of it as he attacked her slippery slit. He was wild about that too, nipping with his lips and sucking and sticking his tongue into her. She sucked just as avidly on his prick. It didn’t get completely hard, but it was long, and firm enough, so she pulled off of him, scrambled around, held it, and then sank down on it. Leaning forward, she teased her husband.

“What if I did this to him, Jeff? What if I let him put his nasty prick in my poor pussy? What if he’d taken off my bikini bottoms, and laid me on the hood of my own car ... and fucked me?”

Jeff lunged up against her, shaking his head back and forth. He groaned almost constantly.

“I love you” he gasped. “I love you so much.”

“You want Bobby to fuck me ... don’t you?” she whispered, leaning forward and hunching her loins as fast as she could. “You nasty man!” she moaned. “You want him to fuck my pussy!”

Oh fuck! Babeeee,” he whined. “Don’t make me say it!”

“Tell me, Jeff!” she commanded. “Do you want him to fuck me?”

“Noooooooo,” he pleaded.

“No what, Jeff?” she said, rubbing her tits on his face.

“Nooooo,” was all he said.

“Fuck me, Bobby,” she whispered.

Ahhhhhhh,” he screamed, and she felt him cum.

She slowed, and sat, her hands on his chest, as he cried. He broke down almost completely.

“I’m sorry,” he gasped. “I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay, baby,” she crooned into his face, leaning down to kiss him. “It’s okay. I love you. I’ll always love you. I won’t leave you. You’re my man.”

Something deep in her mind resonated with her words, and she realized, for the first time since they were married, that she did love him. All the things that had happened had carried her to a place she’d never been before. Most of all, Jeff’s admissions ... the way he stripped everything away and laid his most secret fantasies clear, knowing he might lose her in the process ... that, above all, made her love him. Had he told her all that sooner, it might have been different. She might have been disgusted. But now, seeing the pain with which he faced his shame, she loved him in a way she hadn’t loved him until now.

“It’s all right, darling,” she said again, laying down on him. “I’ll always love you, no matter what happens.”

He gripped her tightly. His sobs became sniffles, and then died away to an occasional quick moan. She kissed him over and over again until he started kissing her back. They did that for ten minutes, until he was calm again.

“I won’t make you do that,” he finally said.

“We’ll talk about that later,” she said. “I’m not thinking about Bobby now. I’m thinking about you.”

“How can I possibly deserve you?” he asked, wonder in his voice.

“I’m not worried about that either,” she said. “You’re stuck with me, no matter what happens.”

For an hour after that, they just held each other. Then she got him hard again. This time, she used his own name, and told him she loved him.

She also let him cum in her pussy again.


When Bobby got home, he thought no one would be there. The evening celebration at the town square was going on. Soon there would be fireworks. He’d thought about going over there, where many of the women he’d made love to would be. He was a little worried about Liz and Jeff, though. The last thing he wanted to do was break up a marriage. He liked Jeff, though he didn’t know him well. He liked Liz too. He didn’t quite understand this strange compulsion that Jeff had, even though instinct had led him to say some of the things he’d said, and do some of the things he’d done, because he somehow knew that Jeff would like that.

Making Liz immobile and helpless was something that had come to him naturally. If she was going to resist his advances, like Jeff wanted, it only seemed natural to help her do that, even though it went against Bobby’s grain to force her. He had forced other women in the past, but in those situations, they had wanted to be forced ... needed to be forced ... because they couldn’t allow themselves to have what they really wanted.

Liz wasn’t like that, though. She trusted him to honor his commitment to only do what Jeff wanted. She had become passionate during their little play, obviously returning his kisses. Her voice had said the rehearsed words of the play, but her body had spoken a different language, and that worried him a little.

He decided not to go to the celebration. Instead, he’d just go home, deal with his erection, and get some extra sleep.

It didn’t quite happen that way.

Linda was there, and she was miserable.

“Why aren’t you at the park?” he asked, when he walked in and saw her curled up in a chair. She’d been crying.

“He’s probably there,” she said, her voice shaking. “He’s probably taking some other girl on the rides!”

“You’re an idiot,” he said. “I told you to make up with him. You still love him, and he still loves you.”

“I caaaan’t!” she moaned.

“Then I don’t feel sorry for you,” he said.

She jumped up and ran to him, hugging him.

“Love me, Bobby,” she cried.

“You know I love you,” he said. “I just don’t feel sorry for you.”

She pushed him away, angrily, and turned around, to stand, not knowing what else to do. Her life had been so perfect. If only Paul would listen to reason. A tiny sliver of her mind reminded her that her plan wasn’t reasonable, and she stomped her foot. She turned around, wanting to yell at somebody, but Bobby was gone. She heard the door to his room close.


Bobby was remembering the look of Liz, spread out on the hood of the car, her breasts heaving as he diddled her clit. She’d liked that part. He could tell. Her eyes had stared right at him, until she’d had to close them when the orgasm rocked her body.

His door opened, and Linda came in, naked. His hand kept going as he looked at his sister’s breasts, so different, yet so similar to Liz’s.

“Don’t waste it,” growled Linda.

She came to the side of the bed, and when he didn’t stop, she reached for his wrist.

“Love me, Bobby,” she pleaded.

Thirty seconds later she went “Ooof” as he slammed into her. He held her wrists above her body, and she spread her legs wide. He was excited. She could tell how excited he was.

“Love me, Bobby,” she whined.

He went in deep and abused her clitty, rubbing his hips back and forth until she exploded in an orgasm. Then he let her hands loose, and she pulled him to her as he grunted, and shot her full of incestuous sperm.

“I love you, Linda,” he sighed, just before he kissed her.

That kiss was really what she needed, though his strong, jetting semen in her pussy was very welcome too.


“You’re sure about this?” asked Bobby. He was sitting across from Liz at the Wagon Wheel, coffee cups in front of them.

“I asked him the same question,” said Liz, staring steadily at Bobby. “He said he was sure.”

“This seems kind of off ... for his fantasy,” said Bobby. “I’m worried about you two.”

“You know something?” said Liz, taking a sip.

“What?”

“You’re not at all like I thought you’d be.” She still stared at him steadily. She found it amazing that she could do that, since she had butterflies in her stomach.

“Why’s that?” he asked.

“You actually care,” she said.

“Of course I care,” he said.

“That’s what I mean. You hire out for sex ... but it’s not like you’re hiring out for sex.”

“Look,” he said. “I’m not in this for the money. It’s nice. It helps. I’ve been able to help my sisters because of it, but that’s not the deal here.”

“I know that,” she said. “That’s why you seem so different. When we were in high school, you were scared to death of me.”

“If we were back then, I’d probably still be scared to death of you.” He grinned. “But that was a long time ago.”

“Now, I’m scared to death of you,” she said.

“You don’t have to be afraid of me,” he responded.

“I know that too,” she said. “What scares me is that I’m attracted to you.”

“I’m not interested in breaking up your marriage,” said Bobby firmly.

“I also know that,” she said. “Jeff knows that too, I think. He also knows how I feel about you. I think that’s why he wants us to do this.”

“I don’t get that part,” said Bobby. “He’s always wanted to watch, before. I can kind of get that. But to just send us out on a date? By ourselves?”

“I’m supposed to come back and describe what happened,” she said. “We did ... something like that ... after the garage. He liked that a lot.”

“What are we supposed to do on this date?” asked Bobby.

“I don’t know,” she said. “I tried to get him to tell me, but he just wouldn’t.”

“What did he say?” asked Bobby.

“He said that it should be like I had bumped into you, and remembered you from school. You’re supposed to ask me if I want to go do something, and I’m supposed to say Okay. After that, he wouldn’t provide any details.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.