The No Strings Challenge - Cover

The No Strings Challenge

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Part 9: Charley Gets Game

Erotica Sex Story: Part 9: Charley Gets Game - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Audrey wasn't dressed like someone who had no intention of having sex. She was by the pool in a bare midriff outfit. She wore white-see-through pants slit to mid-thigh, a pair of sandals, and a halter top that wasn't doing the best job of halting two of the best breasts in all of porn. Samantha Sierra's breasts defied gravity, but not sense. They were high, conical, and had just a little sag. In other words, they were an honest pair of 36D's coupled to a tight torso and a classic Latina rear end. As I approached the pool, she made a show of looking at her watch, even though she wasn't wearing one.

"It seems to me that I remember someone telling me that I was one of his fantasies."

"Audrey, I'm really-really sorry."

"Well, if you thought there was any chance of getting me to change my mind about the challenge, it's definitely not happening."

I put my head in my hands.

"Audrey, how can I make it up to you? There's no excuse. I'm sorry if I disrespected you."

Audrey pointed her finger at me, smiled, and snapped her fingers.

"Had you going didn't I?"

My teeth unclenched and I sighed with relief.

"Oh my God..."

"As someone who's been with Nikki a few times. I know what it's like. Well, not exactly, because I don't have a cock, at least not a real one."

I looked up towards where I thought my window was in Audrey's house and nodded my head.

"I have to say, it was quite an experience."

"I had Nikki watch the rushes from your scene with Ginger Lee. She has a great eye, so I usually send them to her as soon as we stop filming for suggestions before we strike the set. They got her excited. Beyond that, I had nothing to do with what happened."

"But you thought it might."

"Well, after you walked in the door and she kissed you on the mouth, I had a feeling. That and the way you looked up her dress when she went up the stairs." Anyway, when Nikki kisses me like that, I have a pretty good idea what's going to happen soon."

"So Audrey, tell me that you're not a little bit in love with her."

"I am, but I'm not going to admit it to her. She needs to finish school first. There's also the small matter that I'm not gay, I'm bi and I'm not monogamous, certainly not while I'm still talent in this business. I know some folks in the business claim that I separate the two, but to me Audrey and Samantha aren't completely separate."

"I see."

"I've also sometimes wondered how gay Nikki is. Right now, I have the feeling that's shifting a bit."

"What makes you think that?"

Audrey handed me a tall glass of fruit juice with a slice of pineapple hanging on the rim.

"Charley, did you think to ask where my office is?"

"To be honest, I didn't give it much thought."

"It's right below my guest bedroom. The floor's not exactly sound proof, especially with the windows open."

My face turned red.

"You two were clearly having a good time and I'm glad. I think it's good for Nikki. For the last couple years, she's really only been with me sexually and I know she likes guys too. She's always been a little wilder than me in person. With her working for me and sleeping with me, it's awkward for her. In the meantime, I have a job where well, you know. Hi, Nikki, rough day at the office. Six guys came in my face. Wanna make out?"

"I'm afraid I do know a whole lot better than I did twenty four hours ago."

We both laughed.

"Anyway, Charley ... I even was having this stray thought about sharing Nikki with you."

"You mean like a threesome?"

"Madre! Charley, you've been watching too many of my movies ... I mean more like both of us seeing Nikki from time to time."

"You're kidding?"

"She can scratch her itch for guys and I don't have to worry about losing her."

"You're not kidding."

"No, I'm not kidding."

"But what if I fall in love with her too?"

"Ejole, Charley! What happened to Alix? What happened to Tabby? You only have one heart and one cock. I did promise to get you back to Alix in one piece. Am I going to have trouble keeping it?"

Audrey adjusted her top and winked at me.

"You know Audrey, it's been crazy. In the last few months, I've had all these women who normally would be way out of my league just throwing themselves at me sexually."

"Believe it or not Charley, I know exactly how that feels. Every man and woman I meet wants a chance at Samantha Sierra, but they don't know or care about Audrey."

"I can't imagine any man or woman being out of your league sexually though."

"Don't sell yourself short, Charley Challenge. I've noticed that none of these women in your challenge are exactly having buyer's remorse. In fact, it's clearly quite the opposite. Do you know how fucking picky Nikki is with men and women? We can't even go to the dry cleaner or the grocery store without someone taking a shot at her. Can you imagine a restaurant or bar? I hate to say it, it happens when I'm with her too. It's like I'm just there. You know those things that Alix says about her friend Gina? I know exactly how she feels. It's like getting turned into a shadow. I can only imagine what happens when she's out alone. I'm sure I only hear about a fraction of those encounters."

"You're saying the challenge didn't figure in with Nikki?"

"Probably just the opposite. I think she seduced you in spite of all that."

I couldn't hold back my smile.

"You're a nice guy Charley. That comes through and a lot of women, including me find that really attractive. Second, it's becoming pretty obvious that you're a very good lover in a real sense not in the porn movie sense. Reading the no strings challenge writeup is intriguing for most any woman, especially the women's reviews of you on their website."

"I've never seen them. I don't have a password."

"It's probably not good for you to see them. It might go to your head. It's also pretty obvious that Alix has totally fallen for you."

"Oh?"

"Charley! I know what you're thinking."

"What's that?"

"You want to know about Tabby too."

"Okay, I'm a jerk. Alix needs to know that she's hooked up with a hound dog."

"You're just human, Charley. Who wouldn't be curious about Tabby at this point? It's not like Alix is hiding her feelings. It's part of why I like her. Tabby's the one who stays mysterious. Of course, you're wondering."

"Well, enough about them. To tell you the truth, it was nice not thinking about either of them for a couple hours."

"Nikki definitely has that power over people. It's like she's walking amnesia sometimes. I just find myself so drawn into her, nothing and no one else exists."

"You have that power too, Audrey."

She brushed her fingertips along my forearm.

"It's sweet of you to say that, Charley. Even if you were late for dinner."

A young woman in high-heels, an apron, and nothing else approached our table by the pool and brought us more pineapple juice and a cold melon soup in oblong white bowls.

"Charley, this is Shanna. She's here to wait on us tonight. If you want anything please let her know. Anything really does mean anything."

Audrey demonstrated by running her fingers beneath Shanna's breasts then running her tongue around the nipple.

"Would you like me to unzip you Mr. Charley sir?"

Shanna was very cute, slender almost ballerina like and appeared to be some exotic mixture of ethnicities so common in Southern California.

"Audrey, I thought that Nikki said you were very conservative in your personal life."

"I am Charley, but tonight I'm entertaining you and I did feel bad that I'm no letting you add me to your list of ladies for your little challenge."

"So this is like the ultimate tease? You're going to get me totally turned on, but stay just out of reach."

Audrey's only answer was a wink and a shake of her dark-curly hair.

"Mr. Charley, you didn't answer my question."

I looked down to see that Shanna was on her knees in front of me.

I cleared my throat, "Shanna, you're really lovely, but not quite just yet. I very much appreciate the offer though."

"Charley, there's no need to impress me with your restraint. How many more times in your life, do you think you'll get a chance to have oral sex with three different women in the same day? I don't entertain often, but when I do I try to be the best hostess possible."

An evil thought crossed my mind.

"Miss Shanna, it does occur to me that there is something you can do for me."

"Of course, Mister Charley."

It took a sip of my soup, which was delicious and refreshing with just a hint of mint.

"I'd love to see you lick Miss Audrey's perfect breasts and for you to kiss her with your open mouth."

Audrey made a face at me then pulled up her halter top, but didn't take it all the way off.

"Shanna, let's see how your pornstar training is going and do your best to turn Mr. Charley on as much as possible."

Shanna kissed Audrey on the lips first then slowly worked her way down to Audrey's breasts.

"Shanna, before you get really started on me, maybe we could unzip Mr. Charley first. He might get a little uncomfortable down there while he watches."

Shanna started to get up, but Audrey stopped her, pulled a bell out from beneath the table, and rang it. Within moments a second apron clad waitress appeared. Stefani had long strawberry blonde hair, slender legs, and walked with a fierce wiggle.

"Stefani, sweetheart, could you be so kind as to kneel in front of Mr. Charley on that pillow and unzip him so that his penis can breathe a little. You can do anything you want to him, but just don't touch him directly."

Stefani smiled, pulled a scrunchie from her apron pocket to keep her hair out of her face, and did her job. My cock was already standing straight up as she opened my zipper.

"Wow, that's really nice, Mr. Charley. I hope you'll let me lick it for you eventually, maybe for dessert?"

In the meantime, Stefani moved her face within inches of my cock and was breathing warm moist air around it while she talked about how much she wanted to suck on me. Every few seconds she would put her mouth over the tip and shaft somehow without actually making contact. Shanna was happily exploring Audrey's perfect breasts with now very erect nipples. When they kissed, Shanna would open her eyes and look straight at me.

"Charley, I meant to tell you that Shanna and Stefani work very well together. Maybe when you have your fruit salad, they can do their specialty on you."

I looked down at Stefani and caught her eye.

"Miss Stefani, I'd consider it a real favor if you moved over to Audrey and went down on her."

Stefani nodded obediently crossed over to Audrey's side of the table, and placed her hands just above Audrey's knees as she prepared to follow my instructions. Stefani's face dropped between Audrey's thighs. Audrey began to squirm in her chair as Shanna kissed her on the mouth and fondled Audrey's breasts and Stefani flicked her tongue between Audrey's legs.

"Charley, we can't leave you alone like that."

Audrey rang the bell again and a third striking young woman bearing two fruit salads appeared. She was sleek and black with wide-bright eyes. She was older than the other two, maybe in her mid-thirties. She sat on my lap (somehow managing to avoid contact with my penis) and fed me my fruit salad bite by bite while rubbing her breasts against me each time she moved forward. After my fourth bite, she introduced herself as Andera. Her skin smelled like a mixture of honey and lime.

I looked over at Audrey who was now moaning from the combination of Stefani and Shanna's efforts. As I watched Audrey squirm, I briefly wondered where Nikki was right now. Was she watching from her room? Was she studying for school? How often did this stuff go on at Audrey's house?

"So Charley, how's the fruit salad? If you want it tossed, Shanna's more than happy to help. She's very good at that."

"I'm sure she is."

"Stefani, you're getting me very excited, but I don't think it would be polite of me to have an orgasm before the main course. Could you maybe switch over to giving me a back rub?"

The strawberry blonde obliged as Shanna helped her convert Audrey's chair into a recliner. Audrey was now naked and the ladies were rubbing some sort of oil into her now very shiny skin.

"So Charley, I didn't want you to get too frustrated. Any of these ladies are more than happy to oblige any request you may have. Just because I'm not participating in your challenge, doesn't mean you can't have fun. Besides, I already got to see you get blown today, so that's nothing new. Audrey rang her bell again and summoned Lexi, a petite redhead who barely looked eighteen ... Just thought I'd even out the odds here a little for you."

Although I hadn't said anything, Andera had on her own started giving me a back rub. In between squeezes, she would lick the edge of my ear lightly while telling me how much she wanted me to fuck her. Lexi sat on my lap (again managing to avoid my penis) and began planting soft kisses all over my face.

"Charley, we can eat later. If you'd like to fully enjoy the star students of the Samantha Sierra Academy, we can do that instead. I really don't want you to go home frustrated."

There have been times in life, not many, when I relied on my intuition. It was increasingly clear to me that Audrey had been testing me since I'd arrived in Porn Valley. As Lexi rubbed her pert breasts against my now bare torso and Andera continued to tell me how she wanted to have sex with Lexi and me, it occurred to me that Audrey didn't at all intend for me to give up on the idea of my being with her.

"You know Audrey, I'm having a wonderful time and I've never had an opportunity like this with such lovely ladies or so many of them. Still, I want to tell you what I'd really like more than anything right now."

"What's that Charley? If you want a different sort of young lady, I have other students here. In fact, there are two other servers waiting in the kitchen for their turn with you including Dani'syounger sister. I think you might enjoy spending a little time with her, given how much you said you enjoyed those lessons a few weeks ago."

I motioned for Andera and Lexi to stop what they were doing while complimenting their efforts.

"Audrey, could you sit up again just for a second and maybe put your clothes back on."

Shanna and Stefani helped her with her clothes then moved behind the table with the other two servers.

"Well, Charley, this is a little bit dramatic! Ladies, feel free to go back to the house."

"No, I'd like them to hear this first."

"Okay."

Audrey smiled. Our interaction had just jump shifted. She had been in total control of our encounter since I'd come out to the pool and maybe from the moment I'd come through the gates of her development. I turned to the four ladies behind the glass dining table.

"Ladies, first I wanted to thank you for being so spectacular individually. Any one of you would clearly have been a worthy contender in my No Strings Challenge all by yourself. Collectively, though, I'm not sure I would have survived to write about it. I'll be having fantasies about what might have happened here tonight for the rest of my life anyway. I imagine, you're all going to be huge successes in the movies too. I know I'll be watching for your scenes."

They answered in unison, "Thank you, Mr. Charley. Please let us know if you change your mind."

"Ever since I was a kid, I'd wondered what it felt like to be Hugh Hefner, without the decadent old lecher part of course. Thank you for letting me live it."

"You're welcome, Mr. Charley."

"I'd just like you ladies to witness what I'm going to say."

"Yes, Mr. Charley."

"Audrey, I want to spend the rest of this evening alone with you. I think you're beautiful, brilliant, and maybe the most extraordinary woman I've ever met. I just want to get the chance to know Audrey tonight. I don't want any distractions, as lovely as they are. I don't know if I'll ever get the chance again to be alone with you and talk like this. If I have to choose between the two fantasies, I choose hanging out with you just the two of us sex or no sex."

I got up and moved towards Audrey who was sitting upright in her chair and dressed once again. I offered her my hand which she squeezed.

"Audrey, you've told me that you're not going to do the challenge and I'm not going to pressure you, but I'd like to spend a couple hours getting to know Audrey, not Samantha Sierra. I just want to say that I can't think of a better honor than to spend time with you alone. I respect your wishes about anything else that might happen between us physically, but I also want you to say as clearly as possible that there's no way in hell I'm going to give up on the possibility of being with you tonight challenge or no challenge."

I felt her squeeze my hand. The ladies applauded then began to make their way to the pool area's gate.

"Hold on there girls. It just wouldn't seem right for you not to at least give Charley a good night kiss before you leave."

Audrey winked at me and smiled, "It doesn't have to be just a kiss as long as Charley doesn't come."

The ladies giggled. "I don't know Audrey, we might not be able to help ourselves," Stefani winked at me as she said it.

Lexi went first as she started by kissing me on the mouth softly as we exchanged tongues. The next thing I knew, she was kneeling on the pillow in front of my chair and had taken me in her mouth while swirling her tongue around my shaft. Just before I got to the brink, she stopped, popped up, kissed me on the lips again and left for the kitchen. I watched her tight little ass wiggle away from me.

Andera was even more direct as she straddled me and slipped me into her vagina in a single-smooth maneuver.

"So Charley, have you ever been with a black woman before," she whispered.

"Well, actually no."

She moved her hips in a circle and continued for about three minutes while riding me. After that, she pulled off, knelt on the pillow and licked my balls soothingly.

Shanna picked up where Andera left off and with the help of Andera holding her legs, used her lithe dancer's body to maneuver her pussy in front of my face while I sat in the chair. The position was straight out of Cirque de Soleil. She moaned softly as I licked her and in a surprisingly short amount of time, she had an orgasm. I have no idea how she managed to stay balanced on the arms of the chair the whole time. Andera and Shanna then left for the kitchen while Audrey applauded.

Stefani was the last in line for a good night kiss. She started with a soft kiss that was startlingly similar to the one Nikki had given me at the foot of the stairs. Before she knelt before me, she said softly.

"I just want to warn you that I studied under Dani for six months. She calls me "Magic Tongue."

While all of Audrey's academy students were very attractive, it would be fair to say that Stef stood out. She was tan and long-limbed at about 5'8". She had an upturned nose and a full mouth. Her strawberry blonde hair helped draw attention to her light green eyes. She had wonderfully smooth-clear skin. Stef's look was more or less a coed's face on a stripper's body, though no boob job. If the phrase "too pretty for porn" was coined for anyone other than Audrey and Ginger Lee, it was meant for Stef.

"Magic Tongue is some title, I can only imagine how you got it."

"You're not going to have to imagine anything."

Stef dropped her head to my lap and kissed my little snake just below the tip and added a quick flick of her tongue.

"Ooh"

Audrey pulled up her chair for a better view.

"I've got to watch this up close. It's like the immoveable object vs. the unstoppable force."

Both Stef and I looked over at Audrey for clarification.

"I don't know how to tell you this any other way, Charley. I've worked with a lot of porn actresses and would be porn actresses. I'm also very good at it myself, but Stefani has a pretty amazing talent for kissing guys goodnight."

"Audrey, I'm not so sure about that. I think you're way better than I am."

"Trust me, Stefani, the only reason I ever have trouble booking you is that no guy lasts five minutes once your tongue hits their cocks. You're the unstoppable force. It just makes it tricky to get a thirty five minute scene."

"Being a good girl can do that to you, I guess." Stef giggled and winked.

"A good girl?"

"I tried to save it for marriage until I was nineteen. I figured oral sex was all right as long as I kept my panties on. Anyway, it was a lot of cars, secluded spots in the park, even hallways at school. I guess I got good at making things happen fast and guys that age are pretty fast anyway at least for the first one or two comes."

"If you don't mind my asking, how many guys that age benefited from your alternative to losing your virginity?"

"Not that many, maybe thirty or forty."

"That's like the whole football team."

"I was never that much into the jocks. A lot of that number is just one dorm party at a Christian college out of state when I was applying to school ... I hope this isn't turning you off, Charley. I do love being the center of attention."

I looked down and it was clearly quite the opposite. I pointed at the evidence."

"Anyway, before I got married I had a lot of practice. Other women weren't too fond of me. I really just liked helping guys out. I never saw it as a big deal. I see it as making a guy feel really good, like giving a back rub. If the rest of the world wants to see it as some nasty act, that's their problem not mine. What's wrong with making some nice guy feel special?"

"Stef, tell Charley how you got to me."

"Can I give him just a little head first? I've been waiting a while. Remember you wouldn't let me touch his cock? You wouldn't let me finish giving you an orgasm either."

"Fine with me," I managed to say without drooling.

"Mmmm ... Okay, maybe a minute's worth. I promise not to let you come. I wont' do any of my real tricks."

As soon as her mouth engulfed the head of my penis, I knew that Stef's tongue was very special. She coordinated bobbing on my cock with a constant fluid movement of her tongue to perfection.

"Oh my god!"

After Stef pulled her mouth off of me, my hips kept thrusting. Her hair brushed against the shaft as she kissed my belly button.

"So Charley, does that mean you like my mouth a little?"

"I think I like the magic tongue a lot and I like you even more."

Stef broke into a big smile then winked at Audrey, "You're so lucky to have him to yourself tonight."

"I have to say I'm the lucky one. I'm not sure any guy should even dream of being this lucky."

"So, how did I land at Audrey's house? Well, I married a guy I met in college who didn't know a whole lot about my special back rubs. He was very religious, like my parents, and he was very very respectful on our dates."

"You're kidding."

"We only dated about six weeks before he wanted to get married so we could be together that way as man and wife. It didn't seem odd to me that he included oral sex as something you save for marriage and, well, I respected his choice. I figured after we got married, things would be fine."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.