The No Strings Challenge - Cover

The No Strings Challenge

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Part 8: The Money Shot

Erotica Sex Story: Part 8: The Money Shot - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Samantha Sierra was right. Alix was thrilled to hear that I tried to call Ginger Lee "Alix" at an especially intimate moment.

"Just enjoy your adventure in Porn Valley Charley. I hope you have as much fun with Samantha as you did with Ginger Me."

"You're not afraid that I'll have too good a time?"

"Should I be?"

"I don't think so, but you do realize that I have yet to go on one of these excursions without being really surprised. Even if you managed the ambushes on two of my four adventures, Samantha's clearly very clever too."

"I did didn't I?"

"Indeed, but I've already gotten my surprise on this trip, being in a porn movie with Ginger Lee no less."

"Charley, would you maybe want me to strip for you some time? Like Ginger does."

"Sure."

"Now that was enthusiastic."

At the mention of Alix stripping, I wasn't thinking about Ginger Lee as much I was flashing back on Houston, Tabby in the strip club, and all the other activities that night.

"Samantha's right next to me. We're in her BMW on her way to her place."

"Nice try there Charley. And when I said "strip", I wasn't talking about a live sex act in a club full of pervs like someone else did."

"Alix..."

Samantha tapped me on the elbow, "Please say "Hi" to Alix for me Charley. I know we've never met, but let her know that I'm one of her fans."

"Fans?"

"Yeah, you do know about the betting pool on your discussion board. It's like Alix, Tabby, and the field in your challenge."

"So does that make you part of the field?"

Samantha shrugged, "Maybe, maybe not ... So you going to say "Hi" to Alix for me or not?"

I held the phone up to my head, "Samantha Sierra said "Hi", by the way."

I wound up handing my cell phone back to Samantha and watching while the two talked for the next five minutes with Samantha saying things like, "Oh definitely, he's going to have an experience, but I'll make sure that he gets back to you in one piece" — "I know exactly what you're saying about Charley already. He's surprisingly easy to please, but I'm going to change that a little bit, for the better ... You'll see."

Samantha then hung up without my talking to Alix again.

"She says to have fun and to call her tomorrow. We agreed no cell phone for you until tomorrow. You're mine for the rest of this night."

There are individuals who ooze charisma and Samantha was one of them. Something about her, commanded attention. Samantha's eyes always looked straight back at you; she was absolutely fearless in a way that told you that she was in control of all social situations whether it was a business deal with a major distributor, a lover, or just some fan recognizing her at a grocery store. At the same time, there was nothing threatening about her. Some of that was the smile that made her so famous on screen. Her trademark close-up consisted of the camera cutting away just before the big moments in a sex scene and Samantha Sierra looking straight into the lens, winking, smiling, then devouring her partner.

I had to stop pretending that I was interested at all in the limited scenery of Highway 818 and gave in to the temptation to just stare at Samantha. It didn't take her long to catch me.

"So Charley, tell me what's on your mind."

"Well."

"Let me see. You're about to spend the evening with a woman whose movies you've masturbated to before ... It's a little intimidating."

"Uh."

"Charley, sorry if that seemed presumptuous, but you did e-mail me that you were a big fan and this had been one of your fantasies even before your challenge."

"You're not being presumptuous and the really scary thing is that you're way hotter in person."

Samantha kissed me on the cheek. As I felt her dark hair brush against my neck, I could smell a light perfume. "You're very sweet, Charley ... That's why it's sort of hard for me to tell you the bad news."

"Bad news?"

"I've decided not to have sex with you."

"You what? Are you just going to take me back to the airport?"

"No, we're still going to spend the evening together. I mean if you want that."

"But what about the No Strings Challenge. What am I going to say about Samantha Sierra?"

"You already had sex today with Ginger Lee, well not full on sex. But you got what you wanted. I'm sure your write up of that will make your fans happy. Besides, you can write whatever you want about your time with me. You've got a great imagination."

"I can't do that. I won't make stuff up."

At this point, Samantha had pulled up to the gated entry of her development.

"You mean you really can come five times? Maybe I should change my mind."

Samantha laughed. I simply wasn't sure if she was playing with my head or if she had genuinely decided not to go through with the challenge. While this would be disappointing, it would have been understandable.

"Audrey, I don't have any expectations. If we just wind up having dinner and talking, that's fine. I just won't make it part of the challenge. I'll pretend like I won one of those cheesy meet porn star contests, where nothing really happens. The woman is surrounded by bodyguards the whole time, they take a bunch of photos, and the winner isn't exactly random either."

Audrey didn't say anything. She just smiled, winked, then motioned me out of the car.

At Audrey's door, we were greeted by a young woman who acted like the housekeeper, but looked like she'd walked out of the Sports Illustrated Swimwear issue. She took my bags, told Audrey about her messages and mail, then the two exchanged a lingering French kiss. Was Audrey gay in her personal life?

"Charley, this is Nikki. She's my very good friend, but she also helps me around the house some. If there's anything you need, please let her know. That's what she does. By the way, she's a terrific masseuse."

A little thrown, I offered to shake Nikki's hand. She kissed me softly on the mouth instead and whispered, "It'll be fun having you with us, Charley."

Audrey's house was large, surprisingly conservative in style (relative to some of the ostentatious mansions often used as porn sets), and immaculately maintained. An assortment of electronics monitored the grounds, a pair of couches dominated the sitting room, and I could smell fresh fruit from the general direction of the kitchen.

"Charley, I need to get caught up with some of my messages for a minute and I don't want to interrupt our time together. Why don't you settle in to your bedroom and I can meet you at the pool in forty five minutes? You did bring trunks?"

I nodded.

"You don't need them btw."

Audrey turned towards her home office then Nikki surprised me by grabbing my bags (she wouldn't let me take them away from her) and taking me to my room. Audrey really had me in a separate room?

"You know Charley, Audrey very rarely has male guests here. It's kind of nice."

As Nikki made her way up the stairs just in front of me, I did my best not to sneak a peek at her thighs and the fact that she didn't appear to be wearing underwear beneath her short-sheer-black dress. Her long-straight-blonde hair fell below her shoulders and bounced with her step. She let me into the guest room, a good-sized but otherwise modest room with an easy chair, a bed, a four poster double bed, and its own bathroom. The window included an oblique view of the pool.

I began to unpack my bag while Nikki pointed out the various features of my room.

"Nikki, thanks for helping me to get settled in here."

She smiled, but didn't turn towards the door, "It's my job, but I'm happy to do it anyway. As I said, it's nice change to have a guy around the house."

She motioned towards the window. I walked up and looked down towards the pool. Two naked women were playing in the hot tub. They noticed me and waved. I gave a nervous wave back in return.

"Whoa!"

Nikki giggled.

"Audrey helps a certain number of young women out who are thinking about getting into the business. They stay here, help maintain the house, she advises them, sometimes helps us make the rounds."

"Is that what you're doing here, Nikki."

"Me? No, I'm too shy to do movies. I've been here for four years. If you're wondering, sometimes Audrey and I sleep together but we're just friends. I'm sort of compulsive about organizing things and Audrey needs someone to do that in her life, so the arrangement works well."

Nikki took a seat on the side of the bed, crossed her legs, and kicked off one of her high heels.

"Oh geez, I forgot. Would you like a drink or something?"

She began to get up, but I motioned for her to stay seated. "No, thanks. I'm fine. I'd love it if you'd just relax."

"Really?"

"Absolutely."

Nikki winked at me then suddenly pulled her dress over her head which confirmed my hunch that she hadn't been wearing any underwear.

"Uh! What are you doing?"

Nikki flung her head back on the pillows and beckoned me with a crook of her index finger.

"You said you wanted me to relax. Do you like what you see?"

Given that Nikki was blonde, blue-eyed, had an amazing smile, long legs, and absolutely perfect breasts with half-dollar nipples, there wasn't anything not to like. In any case, my penis had already voted and despite the fact that I'd been with Ginger Lee less than two hours ago, my pants were getting noticeably uncomfortable.

"But, what about Audrey?

"Charley, for one Audrey really is busy in her office. Second, I'm sure she told you that she wasn't planning to do anything with you. She told me that if you seemed to be getting a little antsy or if I felt like doing anything with you..."

Nikki then took her index finger, licked it, then ran it around her right nipple.

"You're kidding."

"Besides, I've read your website a few times. It sounds like you're an incredible pussy eater and I haven't had an orgasm from a guy in a couple years."

I stood up. "Um, I thought that was something girls did better anyway and I'd guess that Audrey's fantastic at it."

"You want me to compare afterwards? You need to get undressed anyway for the pool."

Nikki spread her legs and touched herself enticingly.

"Are you sure that Audrey's okay with this?"

Nikki sighed then made a face at me. "You want it in writing? Or is it okay if we phone her?"

She reached for the phone by the bed and pressed her speed dial, "Audrey, it's me. Is it okay if Charley and I mess around a little bit?"

Nikki rolled her eyes at the ceiling then held the cell phone out for me. I came toward the bed and as I took the phone, Nikki then started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Audrey, this wasn't my idea."

"Charley, of course you and Nikki can do whatever you like. It might help you relax a bit with me since I've already told you that we're not going to do anything like that. You know, I have a few more calls than I expected. Take an extra hour if you need it. It'll make me feel less rude for doing business stuff while I'm supposed to be entertaining you."

By the time, I put down the phone Nikki had undone all my shirt buttons and had pulled my cock out of my pants. She was running her fingers along my shaft and kissing along my torso.

"See, I told you it was fine with Audrey."

Nikki then took my cock in her mouth. I've always thought that every woman has her own way of giving a blow job and every mouth feels just a little different. Nikki's was cool and moist. Her soft lips set up a slow elegant rhythm. I noticed that there was a mirror thoughtfully placed on the wall next to the bed. She went on for about a minute, when I decided to stop her.

"Nikki, that feels incredible, but I really want to take care of you first."

She slithered her tongue on the underside of my cock increased the pressure for about fifteen seconds. For a sliver of a moment, I thought I might lose control right there, but she then pulled off as she let her mouth make a popping sound.

"Charley, you're such a sweet guy. Are you sure? I was just getting used to doing this again? I've missed having a cock to play with. Audrey and a Sybian are great, but variety helps."

"You're serious about not having been with any guys for two years? How do you avoid them?"

"Well, I'm mostly gay, so that's what I tell them except for the "mostly" part. I still like guys sometimes. It's just that I find it's easier to be in a relationship with another woman."

"And that other woman is Audrey?"

Nikki shook her head. "No, I'm not dating anyone right now. I'm getting my JD-MBA at UCLA and helping Audrey with her business and house. That's plenty. Guys can be way too demanding, much more so than girls. And I don't have time for a full-on relationship with either. Audrey's pretty much the same way, though her job's a bit different in that she gets to have sex with different men of her choosing. It comes with being a star. Maybe some other visit, the three of us can get together for a weekend. We've never done anything like that. Audrey's kind of stodgy."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's pretty weird. Samantha Sierra on screen is not Audrey at home. She's pretty careful and not all that adventurous. She's always full of surprises though."

"Like maybe surprises about what she has planned for tonight?"

"Charley, honestly I have no idea. And, if you were wondering, what were doing right now has nothing to do with Audrey other than her just giving you permission over the phone a minute ago. I'm just impulsive sometimes and having read your website, I guess I was curious ... Now, about that orgasm."

Nikki grabbed my head and pulled me towards her magic triangle. It did occur to me that some of the things Nikki was telling me were more than a little confusing and I would have liked to ask about them. On the other hand, my face was about six inches from what any man would consider heaven and I've never been one who had trouble prioritizing at times like this.

I kissed the inside of her thighs and Nikki's skin was both smooth and fragrant. I'd certainly had more intimate sex before. It occurred to me, for instance, that I hadn't even had a chance to kiss this incredibly beautiful young woman on the mouth since I walked in the door, but that definitely was part of the fun. I slipped my hands beneath her thighs and squeezed her firm buttocks and I kissed the lips of her vagina. Every woman has her own taste and smell down there and Nikki's was cool and inviting. She had pubic hair, but it was trimmed carefully into a neat triangle.

I used the flat of my tongue to explore and open the feast before me as I inhaled Nikki's scent. I was intent on taking my time. Nikki began to move her hips in a tight circle as I began to lick towards her clitoris.

"Ooh," she cooed, "That's nice."

I got more saliva to my tongue and began to find the shape of her clitoris without actually touching it. It's not always that easy, but I'd learned to tell by watching and even listening carefully. To put it simply, I'd always figured that it was something I'd have to learn to be good at given some of my other attributes and I'd been lucky enough many years ago to find a terrific teacher for a couple months in an older woman named Lisa who insisted that one of the tricks was to watch a woman's stomach. It wasn't just to look for movement as you probed down there with your tongue, Lisa taught me to observe the color of the skin and to understand the different ways a woman's stomach might move as she got aroused. Mostly though, she'd showed me how going slower and lighter at the right times can increase the intensity of a woman's orgasm.

Lisa had put it directly, "Most guys are just too rough and direct."

In any case, Nikki should have been praising Lisa and not me for my tongue and hands' quick learning curve with her body. Of course, some pianos simply sound better than others and Nikki's sexual instrument was pretty clearly made to sing. I licked and sucked as I set up a rhythm just a beat ahead of her breathing while taking care to control the level of moisture down there. My right hand pressed against Nikki's heaving stomach as my left index and middle fingers playfully explored the lips of her vagina and every now and then slipped inside her.

"Oh Charley, that's good."

"Mmmm ... I'm having fun myself here."

One of the best things about going down on a woman is the view you get from the position. You see the curve of her body, the smoothness of her skin, the way her face and hair integrate into the whole. Then there's the scent. It's not a neutral smell, but I don't know why people, usually men, make derogatory comments. There's something about it that goes directly to your head. It reminds you that you're animals, creatures who can enjoy and savor without necessarily having to think. I kept alternating between licking and looking at Nikki.

Nikki's breathing grew rapid and she began to squeal softly. Was I going too fast? I switched from licking to soft kisses. The female orgasm is simply different from a guy's, though I only know about my own. Mine are insistent and more or less explosive. I've found that a woman's arousal tends to be more like a wave or a series of waves. I wanted to figure out if Nikki's stomach movement and squeals meant that her waves were shallow and building into a crescendo, shallow and fragile, or unstoppable. Given how short a time I'd spent with my face between her legs, the last one was highly unlikely. If her arousal was fragile, I could just start over again. If it was building and reinforcing itself, this was going to be fun.

The second matter that Lisa had taught me was that women have much more control over their own orgasms than men do. Certainly, there are guys who can decide when they come with a woman. On my better performing days I'm one of them, though it's not something a lot of women necessarily like that much. Most women consider it a compliment if a guy can't control his orgasms with her, assuming you're not too fast. Still, a male's control of an orgasm is just an illusion. With an attractive enough partner, doing the right things, we're all helpless. We might have some say about the "when", but the "if" is a foregone conclusion. Women can go in and out of the mood and if the mood isn't right, it doesn't matter who you are or what you do.

As Lisa put it, "If you want to make sure you can make me come with your mouth; you don't just pay attention to my pussy, you have to notice what's going on with the rest of me."

Her advice has never failed me. I ran my thumb across Nikki's palm then felt her pulse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.