The No Strings Challenge
Part 7: Porn Valley

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Erotica Sex Story: Part 7: Porn Valley - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The San Fernando Valley isn't my kind of place. Hollywood Burbank Airport is easy enough, but it's basically cars, housing developments, strip malls /clubs, and little else. So far, the highlight of my trip was that my rental car had blue tooth so I didn't have to use my head set when talking to Alix. We'd always talked every day, but since her weekend in California we'd been talking at least twice a day.

"You know sweetie, I think it's a very good idea for you to see a contestant outside the Bella Luna sphere."

"I agree Alix, but how would I know for sure that Samantha Sierra doesn't have a Bella Luna screen name. At least in her movies she certainly looks like an expert."

"True enough, but even Dani didn't seem to know her and Dani knows most everything about the site."

"And about the act."

"Mmmm ... I thought you told me I'd gotten every bit as good as Dani that Sunday?"

"If you were defending a thesis on fellatio, you'd already be robed and on a dissertation committee."

"Charley, I have this fantasy about my orals..."

The directions were for a house in the canyons. Every few minutes, the GPS would give me some ambiguous direction for an oncoming exit or intersection. Each time, I'd make the wrong right turn of the two or three possible rights and I'd find myself behind multiple vehicles all trying to get back to road they were supposed to be on.

"Would I lose respect for you if you blew your whole thesis committee?"

"No, silly. It's nothing like that. Geez, I have no idea what makes you think I'm some sort of slut. I'm a very conservative young lady."

"Who just happens to talk dirty, watch me with other women, takes fellatio lessons from Dani and likes to swallow."

"That's not completely true."

"How so."

"Well, at least with you I love to swallow, because it turns you on so much. You don 't mind do you?"

"Mind, I love it and you."

"Anyway, tell me the truth. How many Samantha Sierra movies have you seen?"

"Counting internet-based sites?"

"Uh ... sure."

"Well, maybe a couple ... give or take thirty or forty."

"You perv, Charley!"

"Well, before the No Strings Challenge, I was a single guy living alone who didn't get many dates. I mean if you don't have game, you generally rent or download when you're feeling the urge."

"Poor guy."

"How many have you seen?"

"What makes you think an innocent girl like me would watch porn? Besides, it's made almost completely about male fantasies and/or fears."

""Well, first there was the shot glass and the facials. Then there was the whole business about Gina and the strap on. They're all sort of porn-staples."

"Busted, I guess."

"God damned fucking asshole."

"Excuse me."

"Sorry Alix, some idiot in an SUV the size of New Jersey just cut me off."

"Turn left in 500 feet onto 818."

"Is someone in the car with you?"

"GPS"

"Oh yeah, I wish they had GPS's that answered questions that really mattered like if I wanted to find a decent party on a Saturday after getting out of the library or how do I get to happiness ... Oooh ... or maybe who's winning Charley's No Strings Challenge."

"Alix, I'm not falling for that one. You are, of course."

"Bullshit. You said yourself that Dani was incredible."

"I said the same thing about you."

"You know you're going to have to pick someone. None of this weasel stuff like claiming you just couldn't decide. If you did that, all of us would feel cheated."

"Well ... You are the first woman I've been with who seems to think my having sex with 12 women isn't cheating."

"Charley, you know me by now. I just expect you to be honest."

"Um ... okay."

"Well, you and Tabby are amazing orally and Vicky's certainly close enough that it was hard to tell blindfolded, but Dani's the best..."

"I can live with that."

"I'm not done Dear ... Dani was the best at what I'll admit is my favorite sex act. That isn't to say that you sure learned a lot in just one day and I wouldn't be shocked if you caught her and passed her, but we can't judge encounters after the first visit.

Even though I'd be happy to get blown 24/7, I have to say that there's more to sex than a single sex act no matter how well it's done. The Dani experience was the perfect dessert, but it's not a meal."

"Fair enough."

"Obviously, there's something about Tabby. She's fantasy sprung loose. Vicky did arrange a pretty mind blowing experience if you include Tabby and the strip club as part of her plan. You completly got into my head. I'd have to say that it's Tabby and you though. If this were just about being boyfriend and girlfriend, I'd choose you. If it's just about sex, it's really hard for me to decide."

"And if Tabby wants to be your girlfriend beyond the challenge?"

"Can I say no to that categorically? Well..."

"Charley, we've been there done that. Just make your visit to Ohio to spend time with her and her daughter. Then, we can talk."

"Changing the subject..."

Alix laughed then asked, "btw, since you confessed to watching porn. Have you ever seen a movie with Ginger Lee?"

I nearly hit the car in front of me which apparently made the GPS unit exceptionally angry.

"Take care not to make sudden stops. Drive carefully and defensively at all times. Keep your eyes on the road."

"I had four of her movies before we ever met. I now have about fifteen of them. Yes, I noticed the resemblance. Though, you don't have a southern accent."

"I did happen to check the agency web site. You know she's shooting in California this week. Most of the year, she's on the road feature dancing."

"You want me to say "hi y'all" if I run into her?"

"She'll be easy to recognize. Probably the only woman in all of Porn Valley without silicone or tattoos ... Okay, another question and I want you to tell me the truth. Have you ever masturbated while watching one of Samantha Sierra's scenes?"

"You really want me to be that honest."

"It's okay if you have. Maybe I just want to know which ones, so we can reenact them."

"Alix! If you have to know, the answer is "yes". You also need to know that what's interesting to watch isn't necessarily something or someone I want to do."

"Well I figured you didn't want to do an anal gang bang with fourteen black men with eleven inch cocks."

"Or be one of fifteen guys covering her face."

"Or turn someone's butthole into an opening big enough to fit a manhole cover?"

"Eeeew..."

"So much of the stuff isn't even fun to watch. Spitting in girls' faces, choking, flushing them down toilets. I mean it's disturbing even thinking about it."

"Charley, the flushing down the toilet was in a mainstream movie starring your governor."

"Wow, how weird is that?"

"Don't even get me started about Governor Rocco."

"Well, I don't think Samantha Sierra does any of the stuff that looks or sounds abusive. I know she's done blow bangs and multiple guys, but nothing forced or humiliating. But, she's still done some pretty wild things on screen."

"And now you get to do them with her, Charley."

"Imagine that ... Though I do wonder if she's doing the Challenge to advance her career. You know the industry's sort of been in trouble lately and my website actually gets more traffic than those rooms behind the curtain at your local neighborhood video store."

"And if she is, what of it?"

"True enough. You know what I say these days. What would BBWDom do?"

"And how is your best cyber friend?"

"Well, she's giving me a very bad time. First, she says that I've got some problem if I'm serious about dating someone your age. Second, she says that I must be a terrible lay. A good part of the time, I don't even fuck and the rest of the time I'm just sitting back and getting serviced by some fluffy fantasy girl. She tells me that from a woman's perspective, I'm pretty damn boring. She told me that if these were stories on some erotic story site, she'd be giving me 5 out of 10's at best and the 5 is just because I can write a little."

"Wow ... that's pretty harsh. I'd give you at least a 6."

"Gee, thanks."

"Well, I am your girlfriend, so I'm a little biased."

"Next time, I see you young lady, I wouldn't fall asleep around me."

"So what's Dom's idea of a good time."

"Well obviously, she's not into women with DD tits and guys with foot long penises having sex with all their relatives either. She's more into sex where people get all vigorous and sweaty, scream, and fuck so hard that they put each other's heads through the drywall. Of course, that's after they've been utterly humiliated and dominated psychologically."

"Sure, I can see that."

"Just not me."

"Not me, either."

"Obviously, there are enough women who are interested in blow jobs for Bella Luna to be a pretty damn big site."

"I take it there's no truth to the rumor about Hillary Clinton being on the thing. They say after Monica..."

"Yikes ... I have no idea, but that has nothing to do with voting for someone either way. I have wondered about Dennis Kucinich's wife and the tongue ring though. What next? Maybe the Governor of New York will start reading the site and participating on the discussion board ... Anyway, No Strings is doing okay on its own."

"More than okay. I'm a little shocked, to tell you the truth by the checks from Ad Sense ... But you know, the funniest thing is that BBW Dom says that the No Strings reports sound like porn movies. So ... why fight it?"

"I'm sure she'll find some new way to insult you after this."

"But, now I can tell her that I've been AIM tested in addition to the regular checkups we get for the challenge."

I pulled up to a gated driveway and recognized the house immediately as a frequent set in porn movies. I parked out of view of the street, then began to disengage from the vehicle. As I got ready to get out of the car, the female voice on the GPS said,"You are now at your destination. Hope you have a hot time with Samantha Sierra."

"What the hell?"

"Think about it Blue tooth, cell phone, and GPS together, Charley, all the hacking possibilities! Just imagine what might happen if you had a friend say in Minneapolis

who grew up around computers who maybe liked playing little jokes from time to time."

"Alix, I'm being serious here. Sometimes, you scare me. I like being with a woman who's smarter than I am, but I do wonder sometimes."

A short guy with a big tattoo on his forearm and a backpack on his shoulder walked past my rental car and looked at me a bit strangely as he watched me talking to my dashboard.

"Charley, have a good time with Samantha Sierra. Maybe I can watch a couple of her movies in the meantime? You think she's ever done a scene with Ginger Lee?"

I went around the back as instructed and walked into a living room filled with lights and wires. An attractive young woman was on her hand and knees in front of an orange couch. She was surrounded by a gang of what looked to be midgets who took turns with her from behind while she screamed, squealed, and wiggled. A fully-dressed man was walking around the scene and giving the actors thumbs up signs or he'd motion for them to change positions slightly so a snake tatoo that ran the length of the woman's back wouldn't show to the camera. My first reaction to my first live porn scene was that it was interesting, but hardly sexy.

Before I'd fully stepped inside, a young woman who was more attractive than the star of the scene and who held a clipboard, put a finger to her lips and motioned for me to step behind the table in the dining area where there were two empty chairs. The table was covered with pizza boxes and jolt cola.

"Okay, cut. Time to get ready for the money shots."

"Shots?" The woman in the scene was cleaning parts of herself with baby wipes. She was now sitting on the couch and had lit a cigarette.

"Randy told you about the shoot didn't he?" said Mike, the director.

"Randy doesn't tell me shit."

"Great ... I've got five thousand dollars of my own money tied up in this scene."

"Not my problem."

"It is if you want to work again in the valley."

"Right."

The argument which seemed to be about the number of guys who would be coming on the woman's face continued for several minutes and multiple cell calls to some guy named "Randy at Valley Models". The production assistant whose name was Cynthia then asked me, "You want some pizza or something? It's going to be a little while."

I looked at the pile of boxes and half-finished sodas near me and shook my head. I noticed a couple of the guys fromm the scene had gone off to a corner of the house to share what appeared to be a joint.

"Probably not what you expected."

I nodded.

"Most of the time, porn's an illusion. Actually, Mike's one of the most professional directors in the valley, I think he just hired the wrong girl for this shoot and some of the wrong guys."

"Honestly, I had no idea the guys were that short."

"It makes their cocks look bigger. You know seven or eight inches looks enormous on a guy who's just five foot five and a hundred and twenty pounds."

I squirmed.

"You know, maybe I shouldn't have come out here."

"Relax, it'll get better. Audrey's nothing like the um "actress" in this scene. My guess is this one's not going to last more than three weeks."

"So she'll just do thirty or forty movies and disappear then."

"You got it. She's probably another foster child or kid who's been in the hall who turned eighteen and wanted to make quick money."

"Sure."

Cynthia must have noticed the disappointment in my face. "Some of the industry's like that, but that's just part of the picture. A lot of the folks are the coolest people I've ever met. Audrey's one of them."

"Who's Audrey?"

"Sorry ... Samantha Sierra. We use regular names away from the set."

"Wasn't she supposed to meet me here?"

"No worries. She will. We're sort of on porn time here. Things start late."

One of the guys, still naked, though not erect, came by the table and picked up a half eaten slice of pizza.

"You having fun there Rudy?"

"Shit ... I was going to go for a motorcycle ride out to Malibu after the shoot. No way, that's going to happen."

He looked up at me, clearly trying to figure out what I was doing there.

"Uh Rudy, this is Charley. He's here to meet Audrey."

"Lucky guy."

"Charley, you might know Rudy as Scotty Southbound."

"Oh geez ... yeah, I've seen your movies."

I started to offer my hand, then thought about where Rudy/Scotty's hand had beeen just minutes ago.

"Dude ... I wash my hands between takes. I wash everything."

Rudy and Cynthia both laughed as I sheepishly held out my hand.

"I've seen a bunch of your movies. You're a really good performer."

It was true that I'd seen Scotty Southbound in the movies, but I couldn't really say much about his performances. I was the sort of guy who watched porn for the girls.

"Thanks man ... Say, if you'd like, you can blow me afterwards."

"Uhhh..."

Scotty and Cynthia cracked up.

"When guys get into the business without a girlfriend, like Rudy did, they often have to start out as bottoms in gay movies, just prove how serious they are. If they happen to be straight and can keep it up in a gay movie, then the directors figure they aren't going to be liabilities in a straight shoot. A lot of them have a gallows humor about it."

"Well, got to admit that he freaked me out a little there."

"Yeah, I kind of took the joke from this thing I read sometimes online. Had to do with some basketball player. I've heard there's a separate webpage trying to figure out who the guy is."

Cynthia broke out into a big smile as Scotty said it and pointed at me. I, in the meantime, was mortified. Had I outed Vicky and Frank even though I covered up their identity when I did the writeup? Even in the NBA there just weren't that many retired players with nympho wives with 38DD breasts. It probably narrowed it down to about fifty or sixty different couples.

"Scotty, this wasn't the No Strings Challenge page by any chance?"

Scotty Southbound's eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "Holy shit, you're him."

"Guilty."

"Guys, this is Charley, the No Strings Challenge Charley."

Suddenly, I was surrounded by a bunch of semi-dressed short guys and had this frightening image of them all being there to try to come all over me.

"Wow, I can't believe it. I love your site man. You know I want to direct features and I was thinking."

"Dude, you write some fun stuff."

I turned to Cynthia and whispered in her ear, "Geez, I didn't know that all these guys could read."

She laughed and pinched my upper arm.

"This is so cool. Are you going to write about us?"

"Uh ... not really. I'm just here to meet Audrey."

They turned from me to share a quick knowing glance.

"That freaking Audrey. She's always one step ahead. I got to hand it to her. That's one girl who knows how to promote her career ... Oh geez, sorry Ron."

Ron was a body builder type with several tattoos and a very noticeable piercing on his oversized cock.

"Ron helped Audrey get in the business. They were supposed to be exclusive, then like three days later she dumped him to make more money."

It occurred to me that this was the most tattoos I'd ever seen up close. It was also the first time, I'd ever been recognized as the "No Strings Challenge" guy. Part of me felt good about it and part kept saying "Shit, what have I done?"

"Charley, I'm sure you know that your challenge might make a great porn movie."

"To be honest, I hadn't thought about it."

"You have that bit with Tabby and Alix filming you and it's never occurred to you? ... Look, if you ever decide you want to, let me help you find a real agent. These are nice guys, but most of them aren't serious business people except maybe Scotty."

"Sure, thanks Cynthia."

She handed me a card for an agency in Chatsworth.

"Guys, I do have a question."

"Sure."

"You've been with Audrey. What's she like?"

"Um, except for Ron none of us have been with Audrey. We've been with Samantha."

"Oh?"

Cynthia interrupted, "Most of us maintain a little wall. Audrey's been as successful as long as she has maybe because her wall is even better maintained than anyone else's. She's worked with guys and girls whom she doesn't especially like at a personal level, but on video you'd never guess. You can do twenty scenes with Audrey, but that doesn't mean that you've been with Samantha."

"Wow."

"She's had at least ten guys absolutely convinced that whatever she was doing with them on the set was real somehow. She had to change her number a couple times and a couple perfectly good woodsmen kind of got pushed out of the community."

"So she's just acting?"

"Not exactly. It's really more like what I was saying. Audrey and Samantha are different people in the same body. The Director breaks the scene and it's Audrey, the lights go on and she's Samantha."

"You're making her sound a little scary."

"No, she's way cool, might be the smartest person in the biz on the talent side."

The sliding door behind Cynthia slid open. A thirtyish looking woman pulling a wheeled suitcase and carrying a business portfolio on a strap on her other shoulder appeared. Her hair was up in a pony tail, she had on minimal makeup, but she carried herself more like a young executive than a porn star. The only giveaway was that even Samantha Sierra's conservative non-sexy outfit couldn't completely hide her body which stuck out in all the right places in somewhat exaggerated fashion.

I turned toward her and started to indroduce myself, "Um, Samantha ... I'm"

She stopped, smiled, opened her arms and hugged me...

"You're way too modest about your looks in your posts, Charley" she whispered in my ear. "I'm glad you could make it to watch the shoot, I'm sorry I won't have a lot of time to visit with you until afterwards. I really am looking forward to getting to know you."

She had on a sweet, but not cloying perfume. I'd read on a message board that Samantha was Dominican, something that wasn't necessarily obvious on screen, but in person Samantha had this radiant skin tone that may only come with generations of sunshine. In fact, it felt like the sexiest aspects of Samantha Sierra's presence weren't the sort of things that porn fans noticed much. For the first time today, I felt myself getting aroused.

Moments later, I saw Samantha huddled in a corner of the kitchen with Cynthia deep in discussion. Samantha then touched Cynthia's elbow and pointed towards the living room. I next heard Samantha's business voice, "Everyone, I don't want to be a pest, but I was booked for a scene that was supposed to start at 1:30 this afternoon. As some of you are aware, I have an engagement this evening with a very important friend. Now I'm here and everyone who needs to be here for the 1:30 shoot is here, so how is it that it's nearly noon and you haven't even finished the cum shot and the stills for your morning scene?"

The guys who were milling around the food table and off in various corners of the house doing who knows what jumped to. In seconds they were all back in the living room standing on their marks and getting themselves ready to go. The crew too had clambered back into position for the shoot.

"Thank you all, but I think there's still someone missing."

"I think she's out back somewhere."

Samantha narrowed her eyes and shook her head. "Why the heck do these agents sign girls who have done what two shoots to do 7 guy blowbangs?"

"Because they still make money off of them?" It was Ron, the guy who helped get Samantha into the business.

"Am I the only one who's noticed that this business is dying and just maybe it's because so much of the product is made by people who don't know what the fuck they're doing," Samantha stood in the middle of the living room and all eyes were on her.

Cynthia signaled her from the kitchen, apparently she'd brought back the newcomer who visibly shook as she sat at the table where the pizzas used to be. "So, everyone's going to be back here in ten minutes ready to go ready to make something they'd actually want to get off to themselves?"

She then summoned the would be porn starlet for a chat. I started to walk away to give them their privacy, but Cynthia told me to stay. "Charley, you need to see this."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.