The No Strings Challenge - Cover

The No Strings Challenge

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Part 5: Neighborhood Watch

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5: Neighborhood Watch - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Even before he left Houston, Charley invited me to California for the weekend. He must have really felt guilty about whatever happened with Tabby after Vicky left. His write up on his No Strings Website the next day stopped with the two of them walking Vicky to the car. It was obvious from the moment he called me that something had happened that night with Tabby, because he kept finding reasons to cut our calls short.

After a couple days of teasing him, I finally told him, "Charley, you don't seriously think that you're going to get away without telling me what happened between Tabby and you in Houston after Vicky left?"

"Alix, I'm not trying to avoid it."

"Charley, yes you are."

"Are we having our first argument?"

He was hoping to get me to laugh, but I didn't give in.

"It might be our last Charley. I just want to know what happened after you two walked Vicky to her car."

"Alix, couldn't we talk about it in person?"

"You can post in graphic detail for thousands of people on the internet about your threesome with Vicky and Tabby, your semi-legal adventures at a strip club, and your shot glass adventure with me, but you can't tell me one to one over the phone what happened that night? What do you want me to make of that Charley?"

"Alix ... I'm happy to talk to you about it in detail once we're together. I just feel awkward about some of it."

"Charley, I told you that you could fuck her in the ass, if you wanted. I even told you that I wanted you to tell me all about it."

"We did and I will ... but..."

"See, that was easy wasn't it?"

My stomach tightened. Regardless of what I had just told Charley, I was jealous, almost uncontrollably so. It didn't necessarily bother me that Tabby had found a way to pull ahead of me in the no strings challenge by literally coming from behind or getting Charley to come in her behind, it was the sudden wall Charley was drawing around his experience with her.

Of course, the next thing Charley said only made it worse.

"What I did physically with Tabby isn't the part that's making it awkward."

"Oh..."

"Alix, that's why I want you to come to California this weekend. I want to talk about it."

"And here I thought you just missed my mouth on your cock."

"Well, as good as things were with Vicky and Tabby, I missed being with you that way too."

At the airport, Charley met me with a bouquet of flowers and a small gift, a book of poetry by Lucille Clifton, a California poet whose works can be hard to find whom I'd mentioned liking during one of our phone calls. They say that men want to sleep with beautiful women and women want to be made to feel beautiful. Charley had a way of paying close attention to what I said and did that made me feel his pleasure in being with me. He wasn't necessarily physically beautiful though he certainly wasn't bad, but he paid such attention to me without being excessive about it. What he looked like mattered less than how he made me feel.

I've grown out of the stage when I was a teenager when I shied away from the prospect of having guys look at me. I'm aware that I'm attractive, but I also know that I'm not like Gina, Tabby, or Vicky. If I walked into a strip club, the men would still look at the stage. I don't make that kind of first impression. There was one time, I was waiting to meet Gina at a club in Minneapolis (she was a few minutes late as usual) when a guy came up to me and asked very shyly if I was Ginger Lee. I had no idea who that was and that seemed to embarrass him even more.

"I'm really sorry. My mistake..." He then turned red, dropped his head, turned around, and headed for the other side of the bar. I was so thrown that I didn't try to stop him.

When I got home, I googled Ginger Lee and found out that she was a petite blonde porn star who actually looked more than a little bit like me. There are probably a lot of women who would be offended to be confused for a porn star or stripper. I was flattered enough that I fantasized about it that night when I was playing with myself. Strangely, I didn't necessarily look like Ginger Lee that much facially. It was more that our bodies were really similar. When the guy thought I was her, I was pretty covered up, so it had to be more of a blind coincidence when he mistook me for her. If you don't follow these things, she's a little different from most porn girls in that all her body parts are normal-sized. It was the second nicest compliment I'd ever gotten from a stranger right up there with the guy who thought that I looked like Julianne Hough, the dancer, from behind.

Clearly, it made Charley feel good to be seen with me at the airport so after we finished hugging, I held him especially close as we waited for our luggage.

"Alix, some of these people must be wondering what you're doing with me. Some of them might even think that you're my daughter or niece even though we don't look alike."

I took that occasion to open mouth kiss him and pull him closer to me which both clearly embarrassed Charley and obviously turned him on. Charley also seemed to be embarrassed by the fact that he drove a recent model but not brand new Toyota Camry.

"Charley, you do get that I'm a grad student in English Lit. I don't really care about things like that."

I put my hand in his lap as we pulled out of the parking garage.

"Uh, what are you doing?"

"Well, you did miss me and it feels like Vicky and Tabby didn't drain you completely last weekend. So how long is the drive from the airport to your house?"

It's so easy to get Charley excited. He was already squirming.

"Highway 101 isn't the sort of place I can uh relax ... All these lanes merging."

I unzipped him.

"Charley, I promise not to get you too excited."

Fortunately, his car had an automatic transmission. I dropped my head into his lap and gave him a quick lick and suck. Charley then stepped on the gas accidentally and I heard the sound of an air horn.

"Alix, do you think we can wait a bit. I almost sideswiped that truck there."

I pulled up, refastened my seat belt, and pouted.

"Tease..."

"Believe me, it's not my choice. I'm just not a good enough driver to do anything like that on these roads. Besides, it makes me think of that scene in the World According to Garp."

"Ew..."

"Alix, I have to confess. I worry."

"Worry about what?"

"I worry that you might be getting off on the Challenge. When the whole game thing is over, you're going to open your eyes and see that I'm some older guy who doesn't have a six pack, doesn't have six million dollars in the bank, and doesn't even have six inches."

I put my hand over his mouth and kissed him on the cheek.

"Charley, would you cut it out? I'm twenty six not sixteen. I'm not the sort of woman who cares about perfect abs on men. Most guys who work out obsessively are incredibly boring. Money doesn't matter to me much. It's not like I'm not happy to have either when they come along, but other things matter a whole lot more to me and I happen to know that they're harder to find ... Anyway, I'm not that big a girl. Yours is perfect for me. You read too many porn stories."

"So I'm just supposed to sit back and enjoy the fact that I've got to be the luckiest guy in the world?"

"Once we get to your house, you can sit back and feel even luckier."

We pulled into his garage, got into his shower together, and minutes later were naked on his bed together. Charley's place was in better shape than I would have expected for a middle-aged bachelor then again so was he. Other than the tv and computer being the center of his living room and there being a few stray towels here and there, it was clean and orderly, his furniture probably came from Ikea instead of Good Will, and most of the items in his household seemed to be in a place rather than just scattered randomly. The thing that got to me most was that he had the 8X10 photo of me that I'd sent him in a silver frame next to his bed.

In the shower we had kissed romantically. Once on the bed, I got straight down to business. Charley was already moaning as I ran the flat of my tongue along his balls.

"Oh my God Alix. It's like you read my body perfectly."

I looked up at him making sure that his eyes met mine and smiled.

"I hope this doesn't seem too selfish, but I just want to taste your come right away. I know you had all that fun in Houston, but I haven't seen anyone since we saw each other in Minnesota. I'm thirsty. You do have some left over for me?"

I slipped my finger underneath him as Charley arched his back.

"Alix, you're making me feel awfully selfish."

I came up and kissed him.

"Charley, you're in luck. Your fetish happens to be my fetish. Just lie back and relax. I know that you'll take care of me tonight. It really makes me feel sexy to get you off like this."

Before he could say anything, I ran my tongue down his chest, across his stomach, and then slipped his hard cock straight into my mouth not stopping until my lips touched the spot where the base of his cock met his body. My tongue scooted out to gently explore his balls then I pulled up.

"You remember this? I recall you kind of liked it."

I have no idea how Charley held out as long as he did or why, but it took a few minutes before he seized up and I felt him spurt in my mouth. Rather than swallowing it immediately, I put on a little show for him by letting him see his own come pooled up in my mouth. It wasn't easy to do, because there was a lot of it and some of it spilled onto my chin, something which got Charley even more excited. I scooped it up with my finger, dropped the last bit into my mouth, and swallowed for him.

Charley didn't wait long. After cuddling for a minute, his head was between my thighs and he was licking gently around my clitoris.

"My turn."

I haven't been with a lot of men or any women, but Charley is unusually gentle. He knows how to vary the pressure with his tongue, how to set up a rhythm, and how to explore the rest of my body with his hands while his mouth was otherwise occupied in a way that made me feel his attentions through my entire body. It didn't take me long. After the second one and a back rub from him, we both fell asleep.

In the two times we'd been together, Charley and I had this habit of falling asleep almost immediately after orgasm. They felt more complete somehow with him and maybe that accounted for that feeling of being totally relaxed afterwards. I'd also been on a plane for most of the day.

Just like the time before, I woke up first and gently slipped Charley's soft cock in my mouth. By the time he was hard, I felt him sweetly stroking my hair with his hand.

"Wow, I was having the best dream again!" he whispered.

I moved up towards him and we began a single kiss that seemed to go on for five minutes. After having had sex a handful of times, this was the first time we had made love. By the time Charley put his penis inside of me, the no strings challenge and any notion of "performing" for one another had melted away. We had stopped being two people trying to push limits. Instead, we were two individuals who just wanted to be with one another in the most intimate possible way. Charley's cock felt perfectly-fitted to my vagina, but that was just a detail. I only came once and he only came once inside of me a couple minutes after mine, but the sensation of my own orgasm and feeling his inside me was complex and subtle like fine wine.

"You know, boyfriend-girlfriend sex really may be the best kind," Charley said as we cuddled.

"If you have the right boyfriend."

We then fell asleep until morning.

This probably contributed to the shock the next morning when Charley woke up and found himself tied to his own bed.

"What the fuck? Alix..."

I came into his bedroom and put my finger to my lips.

"Charley, we need to keep it quiet. You don't want to wake your neighbors."

"What's going on here? You've got to untie me. I've really got to pee ... You don't know how bad it hurts to hold it."

I moved to the bed and kissed him on the lips.

"Oh ... I thought you were getting hard there just for me. I have to say I'm disappointed."

I slipped an empty plastic juice container rescued from his recycling bin over his cock.

"I wouldn't want you to hurt the plumbing for your most valuable organ sweetheart. Just go in here."

Charley obliged.

"I had no idea you were this kinky."

"It is kind of fun, but no this isn't my regular kind of thing."

I had brought a couple warm washcloths over to the bedside. I helped Charley wash off his cock which started to get him hard again, I helped him shave, brushed his teeth (that was really awkward and had it not been for his electric toothbrush almost impossible), washed his face, then handed him a pineapple juice smoothie.

"See Charley darling, breakfast in bed. Isn't that romantic?"

"Alix, last night was romantic. This is a little scary."

I slipped my hand down to Charley's cock and lightly tickled his balls. He responded immediately.

"Mmmmm ... there's a part of you that doesn't seem to find this all that scary. By the way, I hope you don't mind my borrowing one of your dress shirts. I didn't even get time last night to unpack. "

"You look incredible in it."

"Thank you Charley. I love the way it feels on me. I can smell you on me and it's like being surrounded by you."

Charley struggled with the ropes.

"Charley, don't do that. The more you move, the tighter they get. My mom remarried a guy who had a sailboat. We were on the water every other weekend for most of my childhood. I know my slip knots."

"Alix, you're going to have to let me loose some time this weekend. When you do, you better watch out."

"I'm looking forward to it sweetheart. Now, before we get started here, would you like a little head? I know how much you love my mouth on you and you know what they say about pineapple juice? Would you really want to be with a woman who does it the same way every time?"

I bent over and kissed Charley just below his belly button as I let the tails of his blue dress shirt slip over his penis but purposely did not take him in my mouth.

"Alix, what is it you want?"

"Well, it is fun just to torture you for its own sake, but I seem to remember you promised to tell me about the rest of your visit with Tabby."

I took his cock in my mouth and sucked on it ever so briefly.

"Did she do this to you some more?"

"Yes..."

He trembled as he said it.

"Mmmmm ... I know you wrote that she did it. I can't believe that slut stole the trick I learned from Gina."

I began to deep throat him then quickly pulled off again?

"Did Tabby do it as well as I do it?"

"No, of course not. You're the best Alix."

I sat up.

"Charley sweetie, there's no need to lie to me. I'm a big girl. You can tell me the truth."

I was looking up at him and smiling. Charley began to smile back then he blinked a couple times and an evil grin slipped across his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.