The No Strings Challenge - Cover

The No Strings Challenge

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Part 3: Vicki's 3 Point Play

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Vicki's 3 Point Play - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

For the next week, Alix and I talked every day. Sometimes it was about what she might have planned for me on our second meeting. Other times she would tease me about Gina or with Gina.

"You know, I've never gone all the way with a girl, but I almost did with Gina."

"What do you mean almost all the way?"

"Well, Gina and I got sort of silly one night and she was mad at one of the guys she'd been fucking. Anyway, we started joking around about how great she is in bed. Suddenly she's offering to show me and we start making out. She tells me, "What guy wouldn't die for these tits?"

She pulls them out and I have to agree. Next thing I know, I was playing with those incredible tits of hers, you know licking them kind of the way you were licking mine. Except that there's a lot more of hers to lick..."

"Alix, why do I get the feeling that you've got something planned here?"

"You don't want to hear the end of my story?"

"Well, you did already tell me that you didn't go all the way with Gina, whatever that means when women get it on. Can you maybe just cut to the ending?"

"Geez, Charley, you're a tough audience. Here I thought I gave good ear."

"You give even better head. Every time I see a shot glass the last few days, I get an immediate hard on."

"Can you hold on a minute. I'm really thirsty all of a sudden."

"Okay, so what did happen with Gina? I think you were doing something with her breasts."

"Well, she reciprocated and wanted to go down on me which she started to do."

"And?"

"Gina's idiot boyfriend just happens to knock on the door at right that moment because he wants to apologize."

"Oh geez, so he gets makeup sex, while you're kind of left there."

"Not exactly, Gina dumped him anyway and got the dickhead out of her apartment in about seven minutes, but it was just sort of hard to get back in the mood. Especially when she started talking about getting me to do her with her strap-on."

"Gina really sounds like the romantic type."

"She loves to be looked at, which if you think about it sort of figures. She has a big mirror and a video camera in her bedroom. The strap on is one of her props. I wouldn't knock it though, that's what she used to teach me that trick that you liked so much."

"But you didn't?"

"I would have and I wanted to, but I suddenly had this image of Gina doing it with Dickhead and well it just wasn't the night for that kind of fun."

"Is getting fucked with a strap on, what you mean by going all the way with another woman? I mean that's a pretty high standard."

My cock strained against my zipper. I loosened my belt. Alix was really good at phone sex.

"Good god, no. I think going all the way is having an orgasm together ... Did I tell you that Gina has guys who pay her to make private tapes for them, just posing and playing with herself. I can send you one if you want."

"I've seen that sort of stuff on the Internet. Not, that I'd buy anything like that, of course."

"Right!"

"Well it's kind of like you're never having gone all the way with another woman. You can talk like this about Gina, but you've never done the Sapphic Samba?"

"Nope, I've never been fucked in the ass either."

"You're kidding."

"By the way, Gina's tapes aren't like the cheesy stuff you see on the internet. I mean I've seen them and they got me hot. She knows how to pose and she just has this knack for being classy and nasty at the same time."

"I don't care about that. Why would you tell me you want me to have anal sex with you if you've never done that before?"

"I told you that I'd only been with three other guys before you. I'm kind of careful in my regular life. It's part of why I liked your fantasy."

"Okay..."

"Yeah, relationship sex is pretty different from what we did."

"You afraid of that with me?"

"You mean if we dated each other? What are you asking me here?"

In just a few days, Alix felt like my girlfriend. Actually, she felt like the best girlfriend I'd ever had in my not terribly stellar lovelife.

"Uh ... I."

"Charley, I'm teasing you. I want you to finish the challenge. It wouldn't be fair to any of the ladies if you were involved with one of the contestants."

"Alix, this isn't like the Supreme Court or even Jeopardy. It's more like the Justice Department. It's my challenge, I can do whatever I want. They're my rules."

"Not anymore they aren't. Two of us went into this with the understanding that this would be a real contest."

"Aren't you also the one who volunteered to be like my confidante while all this was going on? Isn't that cheating too in a way?"

"You didn't have any rule against it, so it's not cheating. Besides, I can do whatever I need to do to win."

"Oh..."

The disappointment in my voice must have come through the phone.

"Charley, I guess that was my turn to say something the wrong way. I'm definitely interested in you, but we have to respect the thing you set up that happened to bring us together. You know, it's like the Bachelor but instead of roses, it's done with blow jobs."

"So is this like dating a student or something. We have to wait until the end of the semester?"

"As someone who has some experience in that realm. Yeah, I'd say that's a fair comparison and I want to do it the right way this time through."

"So this time, which one of us is the student and which one is the teacher?"

"Mmmm ... I think it might go both ways in our case. That's why I'm sort of hopeful."

"So, if we do this and you wind up losing the challenge say even to your strap-on wielding yet classy girlfriend Gina, what happens to us?"

Enough silence passed that I had to check, "Alix, you still there. This isn't like one of those bad cell phone commercials?"

"Sorry, just had to think for a second. It's not like it hasn't occurred to me. I know what you wrote about Tabby and I know Gina pretty intimately. I know the effect girls like that have on guys. I hold my own once things get started, but bottom line I'm not like that. I mean I go to dinner with Gina and I don't think any guys in the place even see me. It's been a little awkward sometimes.

I guess, I'll have to take the chance that if I lose, you might decide that a great relationship and the best possible sex don't have to go together. I know we have pretty incredible sex anyway."

"You're not afraid that I'll fall for one of these other women."

"Naw, even if you do. Who would seriously fall for you back?"

"Owww..."

"I'm just kidding."

"Maybe we should talk about something else..."

"Sure, but before we do, I'll make you a promise. If we wind up in any kind of relationship, I can't guarantee that the sex is always going to be as high energy as we had, but I'll make sure you come in my mouth at least once a day even when it's that time of month."

"You willing to put that in writing."

"No, but I'll swear to it. Suck your cock and hope to die."

"Now, that's a pledge I've never heard before."

"Okay, so do you have your cock out yet, because I'm really wet for some reason just thinking about getting a year's worth of your cum in my stomach. Or do you want to talk about how I've decided to save my first real time with a woman and getting fucked in the ass just for you?"

The funny thing is that at least half the time Alix and I talked we didn't talk about sex or the challenge at all. Sometimes she'd call if she just saw something funny while she was wandering campus. Other times, we'd talk about goofy stuff like weird web sites, reality television, ideas she was working on for her thesis. We even spent an hour talking about Minnesota politics one afternoon. Alix wasn't exactly a Norm Coleman fan. I then teased by asking her if Jesse Ventura had been one of her three. She told me "No, but if you were to ask about Walter Mondale."

"You can't have sex with the dead."

"Mondale's not dead, he was just vice-president for four years."

"Isn't that the same thing?"

Much of the time we talked, I could swear that we spent more time laughing than actually saying anything.

Did I feel guilty about the fact that I hadn't said a word to Alix about the Tabby tapes? Yes, but that hadn't stopped me from watching and masturbating to them at least once a day.

In the meantime, there was the minor matter of who the third lady was going to be for the challenge. As much as Alix had piqued my interest in at least trying the Gina experience, either alone or in tandem, it felt like I should wait at least once before seeing a third lady from the Midwest. Yes, I'd also thought about broaching the subject of meeting Tabby and Alix together, but that one felt a little premature too at least partly because of what Alix had told me about not having quite gone all the way yet. It was bad enough that I had one or the other of my first two contestants constantly on my mind. It was obvious to me that I needed to spend some time with a lady who wouldn't pose more problems for what was turning out to be the real challenge behind the challenge, the whole "no strings" part.

It probably didn't help that I'd sent another e-mail and even left a message on Tabby's cell phone to thank her for the movies and for some reason I'd still heard nothing from her. I also had about eight million questions about this whole Bella Luna thing, but intuition told me that if I wanted to match Alix's chess gambit I shouldn't ask her about it yet. Did I forget to mention that I was still trying to figure out Gina's reference to "reviews".

Even though she hadn't been in my top six, I decided to see a Texas lady who called herself "MILF 38". It sounded like the title of one of those endless porno series, but Vicky from Houston had mentioned a few intriguing things in her database form and there was the matter of her pictures. Besides, I was ready to spend some time with a woman who was closer to my age.

Part of this was guilt. BBW Dom who had been a regular on the message board had sent me a critical e-mail after I wrote up my meeting with Alix. At this point, traffic on the site had continued to grow and my pop-up ads were starting to make me enough money where I had to give it some thought. It did bother me that the selection engine in the ads kept posting Viagra and size-enhancement product promotions on my site, but there was so much money involved I didn't want to take Ad-sense out of my template. At this point, it paid the travel costs for my challenge, got me a higher speed internet connection, and left me some spending money on top of that.

For whatever reason, BBW Dom and I had a surprisingly cordial e-mail relationship which had started with my sending her a note.

"You're welcome to stay and I appreciate your input, but I have to be honest with you. You're not going to be part of my challenge. I assume you know that. So why do you still post on the board?"

Her response cracked me up.

"You don't think I know that. Why would I want have anything to do with a little boy like you? If you get your mind blown by the likes of Tabby and Alix, you would be way too easy for me.

You want to know why I hang out here? You wouldn't believe the number of guys I'm meeting through your board. A couple of them have even been man enough for me. Your loss, guy."

Somehow, I just lost it when I tried to picture the guys she'd been hooking up with on my site and what she was doing to them. I had, after all, seen a picture of BBW Dom. One of the great things about the world is that everyone is a little different and virtually anyone can be someone else's fantasy.

I sent an e-mail to BBW dom to that effect and her reply was frank.

"Charley Darling, Believe me, it's no big deal that we're not each other's type. You don't have to pity me. I'm getting plenty just the way I am. You're the one I feel sorry for because your sexual imagination is so simple.

1) cute skinny coed type who's a lot younger than you 2) she teases the hell out of you 3) she gives halfway decent head and she makes this big show of swallowing for you.

I mean, seriously. Doesn't that get kind of boring? You ever think about expanding your horizons a little from your variation on the nerd catching the cheerleader fantasy. You're a middle-aged guy in not perfect shape with a smaller than average cock. Maybe that's all you can deal with. You know what they say about women not reaching their peak until they turn 34? Well, it's true and you're not going to find out. You probably won't even know what it's like to do it with a lady who weighs more than a hundred and twenty eight pounds and has what it takes to push back.

Poor little boring horn dog. How interested is anyone going to be where you basically have the same sex with some version of the same girl?

Your friend and only that, BBW Dom "

I sent her an e-mail back, "Hey, that's not fair."

"So prove it," she wrote back.

So Vicki was thirty eight years old. She was 5'9" and weighed more than 128, but much of that was due to the fact that she was spectacularly endowed. She had full lips and had made a point of telling me that I might enjoy the thing she did best with them.

"Something happened after I turned thirty four ... I'd always been very sexual, but it's like I entered into another zone. Unfortunately, that's when my husband Frank started having to take high blood pressure medication. We're very happily married though. He's a big fan of your site and really wanted me to do this. Btw ... we have two beautiful children together. It's just that I'm incredibly horny and yet we've both decided to stay together, so Frank has gotten into sharing my adventures.

Frank still tells me that I'm the best he's ever been with. He used to be a star athlete, so that was a lot of women."

More e-mail revealed that Frank was Frank Mitchell, the 8 time all star power forward and enforcer for the Trailblazers. He'd once been my favorite player in the NBA.

"Imagine that, you'll get to fuck the hot wife of like your favorite basketball player. How many guys get to do that?" Alix and I were in the midst of our pre-bedtime phone call.

"Wouldn't that make me kind of gay?"

"If he joined you for a double penetration, shot, and missed and you liked it anyway, that would make you gay. But, no I don't see it.

I still wish you'd decided to see Gina third. She's getting pretty impatient and we would have gotten to spend some time together in Minneapolis."

"I think if I saw you or even your girlfriend right now, I'd get myself in even more trouble with the "no strings" thing."

"I understand, but it would have been fun to maybe have you come all over Gina's face and tits and maybe have me do clean up."

"Alix, how is it that someone who hasn't done all these things or had all these partners can be so nasty?"

"I guess I got corrupted by the internet."

In the meantime, I had a couple more questions for Vicki before I committed to meeting her. I was relieved to find out that the only Bella Luna she knew about was an Italian restaurant near the Galleria. Second, she told me that I'd have to meet Frank, it was one of his conditions before her adventures.

"It's not a jealousy or territory thing, it's because he wants to make sure I'm safe. One time, these young college kids, they must have been freshmen just happened to recognize him and wanted his autograph. They got a lot more than his autograph."

I told Alix about it over the phone, "Well I guess this one's going to be safe. No way, I want Frank Mitchell beating the shit out of me if I get too attached to his wife."

"You know Charley, I'm not sure why you think it's so important to prove yourself to BBW Dom. I mean I totally get your wanting to do it with this famous MILF, but it's like I wonder if you're just going third with Vicky to show that you can add a woman to your challenge who's older and wears something larger than a size 5 dress."

"I don't know. I guess it's what she said about you and Tabby. It was exotic, but it was sort of vanilla exotic."

"I think I had about three doses of your vanilla. You didn't strike me as exactly bored with that."

"No, no. You were incredible, but I should use the opportunity to find out a bit more about myself."

"Look BBW dom might just be playing with your head. How do you know she is who she says she is? It could be some weird guy playing on his computer in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. BBW dom could be me for all you know."

"Wow..."

"Don't worry, it's not me."

"Geez, Alix. You scared the shit out of me for a second. I can deal with your being smarter than I am, but I have to draw the line at evil megalomaniacal sexual genius."

Alix laughed.

"You want me to phone Vicki and check her out for you, like get a reference?"

"Alix, you and I know that would be going too far. I love having you to talk to about this, but talk about weird."

"Just testing. You were the one who said you were ready for exotic."

Vicki and her husband met me in a hotel outside Houston while their kids stayed with their grandparents. Vicki was, as advertised, a tall statuesque blonde who seemed to be pure sex in person. The way she talked and moved made me just want to jump in bed with her. Frank was the largest most muscular human being I'd ever met in person.

"Frank, I just wanted to tell you, I'm a big fan of yours. You were the best. I still remember that block you pulled off on Michael Jordan when he thought he had a slam dunk."

Frank shook his head and there was a twinkle in his eye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.