The No Strings Challenge
Part 17: String Theory

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Erotica Sex Story: Part 17: String Theory - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

At our first meeting, Gina's black cocktail dress clung to her curves in a way that answered any questions I might have had about the "cock" part in "cocktail dress." Where Doctor Tarah stuck out in ways that challenged physics, Gina had a natural slinkiness than made me keep looking up and down her body. Even though I'd met Gina briefly during my first encounter with Alix and seen any numbers of photos of Gina both through the challenge and from her modeling work, they didn't do her in person presence justice.

She had a multi-ethnic look reminiscent of Brooke Burke, the tv spokesmodel, though unlike her, I suspect that Gina really was part Asian except maybe for her breasts which like Brooke Burke's were clearly more Playboy Playmate than any particular ethnicity. Again, like Brooke Burke, Gina's rear end was either Middle Eastern, African, or Latina.

Her olive skin shimmered in the subdued light at the restaurant. Her eyes were inviting but exotic at the same time. She had a full mouth, always a good sign for someone with my fetish. We were in a busy restaurant in Las Vegas, but all I could think about was peeling off her dress, bending her over our table, and going at it by either going down on her or fucking her.

Making matters worse, it was clear to me that Gina knew exactly what I was thinking. She had this sly smile and I'm certain she caught a glimpse of the little bulge in my pants. She kissed me lightly on the cheek then invited me to sit down.

One of Gina's requests before our meeting was that we spend a few hours in public before we did anything in private. I had teased her back by saying, "What if I find you irresistible?"

She wrote back immediately, "You wouldn't be the first guy or girl who did, but there are some things I need to tell you first."

As we waited to order drinks, I was trying to imagine what Gina had on underneath her dress. My educated guess based on the little bits of undergarment that showed when she bent forward was that she had on white silk panties and bra. I also imagined that she had a little diamond in her navel and smelled of oranges and coconuts. Gina was the kind of lady who paid attention to every detail of her outfit. Her pearl earrings were the exact right luster to offset the black of her dress. Bits of carefully placed glitter drew my attention to the space between her high breasts as they pushed out the top of her dress. If Gina moved the wrong way, I was convinced they were going to pop out. Of course, that was the idea.

It seemed like every man and some of the women in the restaurant were finding some way to take a lingering gaze at Gina. I couldn't believe how many guys were taking off coats, turning to look for the waiter, or acting like they'd dropped something, always in Gina's direction.

Gina reached out and ran her fingers over the top of my hand. She didn't flirt, she gave electric shocks. "Charley, I have a feeling that every many in this restaurant wants to be you right now."

Coming from most any other woman, it would have put me off, but Gina was just being direct and honest. She was used to being looked at in public and wasn't afraid to enjoy it. I thanked heaven for my good fortune. I'd enjoyed the company of several beautiful women thanks to the challenge, but Gina was the ultimate arm candy. I'd had the pleasure of going out with Tabby and Vicky together, but that was to a strip club. This was an upscale restaurant where there were several other beautiful women dressed for the setting. Gina was some modern version of a sorceress who mesmerized any man who crossed her path.

Gina went on, "But, Charley. What none of these men or women know is just how happy and excited I am to be with you right now."

I blushed then tried to change the subject, "So, remind me, why are we meeting in Las Vegas instead of Minneapolis?"

"They decided to have MLA here this year."

"MLA?"

"Modern Literature Association. Remember, I'm a doctoral candidate in English. I need to network a little if I'm going to get a job."

"I would think any department chair with a pulse would hire you in a second."

"But that's not the way I want to be hired. I don't dress like this when I go to professional gatherings."

"So what's your thesis on?"

"I compare seduction in modern literature to 19th century literature. I'm very careful when I submit for publication to use my initials instead of my first name. I want my ideas judged on their own merits."

"That's admirable. I'd love to read your thesis some time."

Gina reached into her black girl purse and pulled out an E-reader, "Have at it, Charley. It's just 800 pages and only 250 of the pages are footnotes."

I reached for it.

"I was just kidding Charley."

"I wasn't. I'd love to read your thesis."

Gina nodded, "I get the feeling you really would read the whole thing."

"I'd read it even if you were 300 pounds and worked as a dominatrix."

"Charley, that sort of brings me to my first confession."

Gina's stockinged foot had hooked underneath my pants cuff. The feel of nylon on my ankle went straight to my dick.

"Before you confess anything, Gina, could we talk about Alix a little? I don't want to spoil the mood, but I've been worried about her."

"Why don't you ask her yourself this weekend?"

"She's in Las Vegas too?"

"We're both looking for teaching jobs. We were sharing a room here at the Bellagio until this morning. We both figured it wouldn't be such a good idea for her to be around while you and I do the Challenge. She found other accommodations closer to the conference."

"I do need to see her in person."

"Trust me, Charley. Alix will be okay. You've been fucking her sister. It takes a while to work through something like that. I did a swimwear shoot with Nikki about six years ago. For what it's worth, I don't blame you. No one into women would ever turn her down."

"So you're into women too?"

"I appreciate beautiful women. I've wanted to fuck our mutual friend Alix for two years now. Didn't she tell you?"

I shrugged and smiled, "Until Alix got upset, I was having pretty regular fantasies about the three of us getting together for a night or two."

Gina winked at me. "Assuming that the two of us get along and assuming Alix find a way to get past your cumming in her sister's face and fucking her in the ass multiple times, Santa might consider the possibility. But Charley, you'll have to be a very very good boy to both of us."

"Well, I can be a very good boy or a very bad one if that's what it takes to be good."

"Charley, Alix and I talked last night about this. We agreed that we should take care of first things first. You need to finish the challenge with me, then you can get things straightened out with Alix and then we can maybe talk about the two of us having special drinks with you."

"Special drinks?"

"If you remember, those were my shot glasses the first time you met Alix."

"That's something I definitely remembered ever since you and I set up this date."

"So, let me say one last thing about Alix. The girl's in love with you. A lot of her stuff just has to do with your getting sucked off by all these women. It's just the way most of us are wired. I've always loved the fact that Alix has no idea how fucking gorgeous and sexy she is. The downside is that she could be a hell of a lot more secure. Take it from me, Charley. She's not used to guys and she's definitely not used to being with a good guy."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Gina shifted in her chair which made her breasts move. She touched my right knee. "It definitely was. Anyway, if I have lose to anyone in this, I hope it's Alix. She deserves a good guy."

"Even one who came all over her sister's face."

"Charley, in some girls' books, that's a plus. Not the sister part, the cumming in her face part. It is in mine so long as it's the right guy. I love it and I know that Alix loved it when you decorated her."

I was worried about having an accident in my pants without Gina even touching me. Gina held up her drink for a toast. I started to say, "Here's to getting to know a beautiful and lovely woman," but Gina interrupted me at beautiful.

"Here's to my swallowing every drop of your cum tonight, Charley."

I choked on my drink, but managed to recover my composure with the help of my napkin and several coughs.

"Charley, after seeing all these Bella Luna ladies, I thought you'd be used to that sort of talk."

"Honestly, Gina, it never ceases to give me a thrill. I guess you caught me by surprise."

"Well, now that we've finished talking Alix and since we're talking about Bella Luna, this might be as good a time as any for me to get back to my confession."

I honestly had no idea what Gina needed to tell me. There had been so many surprises since I started the No String Challenge from Tabby and Vicky being old friends to Alix and Nikki being stepsisters, to the existence of the Bella Luna Society itself that I figured anything was possible.

I opened my hands as a signal for her to lay it on me.

"Charley, I'm a little nervous about this one. I don't want you to get mad."

"Are you saying you have more than one confession?"

Gina nodded her head which also made her sensational boobs jiggle. She could have told me she was a serial killer and I likely wouldn't have cared.

"Look, Gina, I've heard about everything at this point. Unless you're really a man, I don't think it's going to change anything about tonight."

"I hope you're right."

"Out with it young lady."

"Well, you may have noticed that you have heard from BBW Dom for a while."

"Is she a friend of yours or something?"

"Actually, I'm BBW Dom."

I fell back in my chair. My heart accelerated,"You can't be. You're definitely not 300 pounds. She sent me pictures."

"Those were pictures of a friend, but the lady you were chatting with and e-mailing as BBW Dom was me."

"But why?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Isn't what obvious?"

It was hard to say how I was feeling. I wasn't really hurt as much as I was bewildered. Strangely, a part of me wanted Dom to be real.

"Charley, didn't you notice that BBW Dom and you never spoke by phone or skype?"

"Actually, no. I was always too busy defending myself from her teasing."

Gina put her arms to her side, straightened her posture, then crossed her legs which exposed some of her white panty line through the slit in her dress.

"I've attracted men ever since I hit puberty. To be honest, they even came around before that, though obviously I never let any of them act on it. Anyway, I guess I'm very wary of guys' motives. Are they being nice or friendly because they think maybe they can get naked with me or do they like me for some other reason?"

"Definitely understandable. Personally, I've always figured that women only want me for my good looks and giant dick."

"Charley, you really have to cut that out. I think you've met 12 women in this challenge now and if I recall only one of them was a size queen. Maybe, I'm wrong, but I don't think Chelsea's a serious threat to win your challenge. At least a few of the other ladies don't seem to have any size issues. I do think it's because you read too much online porn."

"I was joking."

"You weren't really joking. Hasn't this experience taught you anything about what women really want? A guy definitely doesn't need a six pack or six inches to get me hot."

I remembered that Alix had used the same line. I wondered which one of the two had come up with it.

"What does?"

"It's not like looks don't matter, but it's about the mind, the heart, and the quality of our connection."

"And you want the same thing back?"

"Exactly, that's exactly why I created BBW Dom. Before I put you in my mouth, I wanted to make sure you passed my test, which you obviously did."

"Mostly, I remember our insulting one another."

"Charley, was BBW Dom one of your friends in the challenge?"

"Absolutely, but I never wanted to date her or invite her to join the challenge. Looks mattered a lot to me."

"But you always treated her as a friend even though you weren't attracted physically. That confirmed something for me."

"And that was?"

"That you and I could enjoy each other's company even if I happened to be a 300 pound dominatrix who constantly insulted you."

"I do miss laughing with BBW Dom."

"Well, she's right here."

I looked at Gina and briefly tried to imagine her bigger and in bondage gear.

"You got to know Dom and befriended her when you thought she was someone who wasn't your physical type. Would you consider still being her friend even though she looks like me?"

"I have to say, Dom, you definitely look better in person."

I held my hand out to shake hers. Gina laughed. She was the sort of woman who wasn't afraid to laugh out loud in public and I realized how many of my favorite ladies both in the challenge and in life were like that. I laughed with her.

"So does that mean you forgive me for pretending to be a 300 pound dominatrix?"

"I submit completely."

Gina laughed again. Her plunging neckline and stupendous breasts made her laughter even more fun for me to watch.

"Gina, does this mean that we can go upstairs now?"

"Not yet, sweetie, I've got an even harder confession here."

"You really did do it with Dick Cheney?"

"No, I wish it were that easy."

"You've got to be kidding. At this point, what's the big deal?"

"Charley, we've met before."

"Well, what's so big about that? We met at the Holiday Inn in Minneapolis when you came to drive Alix to class."

"Actually, I meant a long time before. That wasn't the first time."

"Okay, if we've met before I'm not sure why it's anything that's going to upset me."

"We met in San Francisco and I was about ten years old. It was twenty four years ago. I'm sure you barely remember it, if you remember it at all."

"I guess I don't."

"It was when my favorite aunt was still alive. You were her boyfriend then."

How was I supposed to remember a ten year old?

"What was your aunt's name?"

"I don't look much like her. I wouldn't expect you to see any resemblance. Lisa Kleinhoffer."

My mouth fell open. There was only one woman prior to the challenge who had provided me with one of my truly memorable sexual experiences. It was Lisa. Interestingly it had nothing to do with either fellatio or swallowing semen. In fact, Lisa didn't do the latter. Pretty much every woman in the No Strings Challenge had found some reason to remark about how well I performed cunnilingus. Lisa was the girlfriend who taught me and I still remember the Sunday afternoon in bed when Lisa told me that I had stopped being a student.

Lisa was the one woman who I maybe should have married. We were very serious and did spend time with one another's families. In fact, my mother loved Lisa and kept urging me to marry her.

So, why didn't it happen? I think some of it was that I'd been married before and I was still nervous. I was also uncomfortable with the fact that Lisa was seven years older than I was. The other thing is hard to pinpoint, but it did have to do with our sex life. I definitely wasn't good at asking for it, but like my first girlfriend, Lisa didn't like the taste of cum. She always wanted me to finish in some other way and though she was perfectly willing to give head, she was cautious about the way she gave it out of fear that I might lose control while in her mouth.

The last bit felt completely shallow to me at the time and I felt terribly guilty about it even being a reason. Sadly, Lisa and I never talked about it directly. It felt wrong for me to say anything close to, "If you gave better blow jobs, I might marry you. Besides, you're older than I am." Nonetheless, we were definitely attracted to one another in all other ways even sexually. In fact, Lisa frequently commented about how much she loved our sex life. It was good enough that even after we broke up, we got together a few times. I hate to confess, it didn't stop even after Lisa started seeing someone else.

"Charley?"

"I'm sorry Gina. Did you say that your Aunt Lisa passed away?"

"Breast cancer about twelve years ago."

I couldn't say anything for a moment and neither could Gina.

"Why didn't I know?"

"She didn't want you to. She said it was too hard to just be friends with you."

"There were so many times when I thought about calling her."

"She missed you. She never completely got over your break up."

I covered my face with my hands and bent over. I remembered that Lisa's brother was married to a Vietnamese woman and that they had a daughter who didn't look like either of them.

"You were at that dinner?"

"I still remember it and you Charley."

We were at a French restaurant in San Francisco to celebrate Lisa's parents' wedding anniversary. Lisa was on one side of me and Gina was on the other. It was clear that her parents weren't getting along and there were no other children at the table.

"I remember your giggle now."

"You talked to me Charley. I was so bored and I didn't know what was going on with my parents, but you were really nice. You made these dumb jokes that only kids would get. We talked about my favorite books. I remember the way Aunt Lisa kept looking at you that night and how it made her seem so proud to be there with you."

"Gina, you were a charming little girl. It wasn't like I was trying to be nice. Your mom and dad certainly weren't going to talk to me that night."

"You know for two years after that, I kept asking Aunt Lisa why you hadn't come along with her. She used to tease me about it."

"Well, it's nice to see that you've grown up to be such a beautiful woman."

I offered my glass in toast, then realized what it all meant.

"Gina, ummm, do you really want to go through with this with your aunt's ex-boyfriend?"

Gina took a moment then toasted me back, "I know it's a little weird, but I've never wanted anything more in my life. Besides, it's sort of the point."

"Really?"

"Are you okay with it?"

Gina moved her stockinged foot against my calf as she asked the question. Whatever my mind thought of the whole Uncle Charley bit, my penis had voted a long time ago. I figured the safest thing to do was just to say exactly what was on my mind, "Gina, my eyes and cock are telling me yes, but my head is honestly sort of spinning about this. I want to go upstairs with you, but I'm afraid it might be for some really perverted reason."

"First Charley, I'm thirty four, not ten. Aunt Lisa's been gone for twelve years now and on top of that, for me to say that she doesn't mind would be a gross understatement."

"How's that?"

Gina took my hand in hers.

"I'm also Bella Luna 814."

I had accused Alix once of being too much of a planner, but if Gina was Bella Luna 814, the first member of the Bella Luna society to contact me after I posted the No Strings Challenge, it would mean that Gina had orchestrated something beyond even Alix's wildest scheme. I took a deep breath, actually three of them before I again said what was on my mind, "Holy fucking shit!"

"Charley, you must have wondered why you?"

"Of course, but I had just decided that I was randomly lucky to be noticed by Bella Luna. I mean, I've since discovered that I have this high-performance penis according to Doctor Tarah, but that was eleven women into a twelve woman challenge. I had no idea there was anything sexually unusual about me when I entered the challenge."

"Aunt Lisa knew it though."

It's not like I hadn't considered the matter. I had leaned towards the belief that Tabby was Bella Luna 814 or that Alix was sort of like Keyzer Soze from the movie "Usual Suspects" only female and with the ability to deep throat. I had even once considered the possibility that Chelsea was behind it all. And yes, I had also seriously considered the possibility that BBW Dom was the mastermind of my entire adventure. Actually, most of the time I figured it was all a really good dream and that once I woke up I was going to be seriously seriously disappointed.

"But, Gina, believe me your Aunt Lisa couldn't possibly have anything to do with the Bella Luna society. There are things I know that maybe you wouldn't."

Gina sat straight up almost as if I'd just verbally slapped her.

"Charley, I think you're going to have to understand something. My Aunt Lisa and I were incredibly close. She told me everything. I mean everything."

My eyes widened. They felt like hub caps. Moments ago, I was completely aroused by the prospect of spending time naked with Gina. Now, my cock was soft and my mind was fully erect.

"Shall I start at the beginning?"

I nodded. We hadn't ordered dinner, but we needed a break.

"Gina, could we maybe finish this conversation elsewhere?"

"Sure, I know just the place."

"You do?"

"Why don't you meet me by the pool in an hour. It'll give you some time to get your head around all this and maybe we can cool off in the pool."

I got the check and Lisa slipped me a room key.

"See you by the pool, Charley."

She kissed me on the forehead and disappeared though only after attracting another thirty or forty stares. I spent the next several minutes in a daze. My suitcase was already in the room. It didn't look to me as if Gina had been up there yet. I sat down on the bed for a second and pictured the two of us side by side. It was a more than pleasant fantasy, but before I knew it I was also seeing images of Lisa. The two women definitely didn't look alike. Lisa had lighter hair, paler complexion, was four inches shorter, and had a much more boyish body. To be exact, her breasts were 32 AA. Like Gina, she had a great ass and a wonderfully tight flat stomach. Now that I was aware of the connection though, there was something about Gina's presence that reminded me of Lisa. Both were extremely confident around me, they loved to laugh, and they had an annoying habit of being one step ahead of me in conversation.

I had always imagined that Lisa and I would be friends again someday. I missed the way we could always talk so easily and Lisa's own natural sense of calm. I tried to imagine a conversation with her about my dating her niece, but had no sense how Lisa would have reacted. About certain matters, she was surprisingly conservative. I put on my bathing suit, a t-shirt, and sandals, and headed down to the pool convinced that I'd tell Gina that regardless of what she was going to tell me that it just wasn't a good idea to do anything more than chat.

I grossly underestimated the impact of Gina in a bikini though. I honestly didn't see her at first. A crowd of men surrounded her poolside chaise lounge. Gina had made the mistake of dropping her suntan lotion and a bizarre scramble ensued.

"Thanks, so much guys. I think I've got this."

She picked up the orange bottle and was beginning to squeeze some of the white lotion into her palm when she spotted me.

"Charley, you're just in time. Can you help me?"

As I approached, the guys didn't give me the friendliest looks, but they did move away.

Gina was in a metallic red string bikini. Sometimes, you see a woman clothed and wonder if she looks as good naked. Gina had the kind of body that caused guys to do crazy things. It wasn't just that she had great breasts and a round tight butt. It was things like her ankles, her shoulders, even the length of her neck seemed perfectly formed. She handed me the bottle of suntan lotion, moved onto her stomach, and undid her top. I kneeled next to her as I let out a gasp.

I rubbed the suntan lotion into my palms and started with Gina's shoulders and the back of her neck. She moaned softly as I rubbed, "Charley, that feels really nice."

"I'm having even more fun than you, Gina."

My hands were now where the strap of her bikini top should have been. Gina was naturally tanned. There were also no signs of bikini lines anywhere on the backside of her body.

"So, should I finish what I needed to tell you?"

"This is as good a time as any."

"My parents divorced three months after that dinner. They maybe should have done it years earlier. It was a really confusing couple years. We lived in New Mexico, but after the divorce I moved with my dad to San Francisco. I hit puberty early and was getting noticed by boys all the time. My mom got me into modeling, which maybe wasn't the best idea. Dad was just awkward talking about that stuff with me. For all I knew, men and women spent all their time being angry at each other. Aunt Lisa stepped in. She guided me through the whole boy thing safely. I gave up my virginity when I wanted to at seventeen. It was with someone I cared about and I had a good experience. That was thanks to Aunt Lisa."

"Gina, maybe you didn't have to start at the very beginning."

She held a hand up. I noticed for the first time that it was beautifully manicured and her nails were painted an immaculate red.

"Charley, Aunt Lisa talked about you all the time. It was because of you that when I was fifteen, Aunt Lisa got me into the Bella Luna Society."

"Isn't that a little young?"

"Bella Luna is very ethical. They didn't let me practice on live subjects until I was 17."

"I'm sorry, Gina, but this might be too much information for me. Did you say that Lisa got you into Bella Luna?"

"She gave me a card on my fifteenth birthday and inside it was my letter of membership with an e-mail address."

"But."

"Charley, Lisa said she never told you about this. When she was very young, she had a boyfriend who was sort of rough sexually. He forced himself on her that way a couple times towards the end and she never completely got over the experience. She loved how gentle you were. She knew what you wanted, but she just couldn't get there. She was convinced that was the real reason you broke up and it was devastating for her. She said you were the best lover she'd ever had, but she couldn't be yours."

I pulled my hands away from the top of Gina's thighs.

"She wanted to. She was just a bit too traditional to go to a sex therapist."

"Well it's not like a woman has to do anything if she doesn't want to. I mean everyone's different and that's okay. I learned that from BBW Dom."

Gina laughed and her lower back vibrated beneath my hands.

"She used to tell me. If you ever find a man as good as Charley, I just want to make sure you're able to please him in the way he deserves. The Bella Luna society is an incredible resource. It really shouldn't be so secret. I learned so much through them."

"I don't know what to say, Gina."

"Charley, you were Aunt Lisa's one regret when she passed away. She wanted to see you happy and was sorry that she couldn't be the one to do that. Did you know that she left two million dollars to Bella Luna and the rest to me? Anyway, as I got older and more experienced, I just imagined that you would have found a perfect fit for yourself out there."

"Did you find one for yourself?"

Gina shook her head slowly, "I've had some very happy boyfriends, but I've never been completely in love. No one ever measured up, so to speak."

"Measured up to what?"

Gina was silent. For the first time since we'd gotten poolside, she seemed genuinely embarrassed.

"Measured up to what Aunt Lisa had told me about you. I used to fantasize about licking your cock. To be honest, I still do from time to time."

I bent forward and kissed Gina on the mouth for the first time. After a few seconds, her lips parted and our tongues met. I had thought that it would be an electric moment, but oddly it wasn't. It was soft, gentle, and tender, but I was still overwhelmed. I pulled away momentarily.

"Gina, this is kind of a weird question, but does Alix know anything about this?"

She turned her head. Our eyes met and Gina looked away. I had no idea what she was thinking. I also had no idea why I had suddenly brought Alix up again.

"Someone on Bella Luna had found your No Strings Challenge post. The ladies on the board thought it was pretty funny and completely doomed. Anyway, there was a lot of talk about what guy would have tried anything so sure to fail. Alix had told me how to trace an ISP and, just for kicks, I tracked your server to a spot north of San Francisco. That piqued my interest. For a couple weeks, I'd do these little tech tricks that Alix had shared to figure out who had posted the No Strings Challenge. When I realized it might be you, I started trembling. For some odd reason, Alix never asked me what I was up to."

"And?"

"Well, it was obvious from your posting that you'd never found your perfect sexual fit. It made me sad. It struck me that Aunt Lisa would have wanted you to be completely sexually satisfied at least once. Tabby's a very prominent member of Bella Luna. To be honest, she's sort of a sexual show off. Just for the hell of it, I sent her a copy of your challenge and told her that I could vouch for you. I sent you a photo and e-mail of myself too. I didn't really know why at the time or I wasn't really ready to say why. I was sure you'd have no idea who I was, but there's a part of me that likes to show off too."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.