The No Strings Challenge
Part 13: Gifted and Talented

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Erotica Sex Story: Part 13: Gifted and Talented - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I woke up in the middle of the afternoon. Charley was already awake and looking at me tenderly. He has a gift for making a woman feel beautiful, a quality no female ever tires of.

"How long have you been staring like that?"

I kissed him sweetly.

"Maybe ten minutes. I didn't want to wake you up."

"Charley, I'm still supposed to be your whore."

"I still want to fuck, but can we just be Charley and Tabby?"

"Is that what you want?"

I glanced down and noticed a ready to go cock. Charley blushed.

"Too much looking at you, I guess. I feel so lucky."

He stroked my hair. We began to kiss. I felt Charley's mouth open as our tongues met.

"I could kiss you all day, Tabby."

"I don't know if I could do that."

"Really?"

"Because, I can't imagine spending a day with you where I didn't get to suck your cock."

Moments later, I was massaging my face with Charley's cock and making him beg me to suck him. I slipped him in my mouth and went straight to work. I loved the way his cock twitched with pleasure as I ran my tongue along his shaft and began to hum.

The humming and the other sound effects have always been my trademark. I've never met a man who didn't excited by the mix of noise and the vibration across his penis and balls.

"Oh, that feels so good. I want to make you feel good too."

"I want you to come in my mouth again first."

Charley squirmed. He was obviously trying to hold back his orgasm which only made me more determined to get him off.

"Sweetie, don't worry, you'll still have plenty left to fuck me afterwards. You need to learn to just let go sometimes. If we're going to be together, you need to understand that there are times when I just want a mouthful of your cum."

"Oh God!" he groaned.

Charley's cock shaft slid against my tongue. The skin of his cock was wonderfully smooth and fresh tasting because it was stretched so tight. I licked him tenderly as I did my best to synch the swirl of my tongue to the pulse of his penis.

"Tabby, I'm going to cum too fast!"

I picked up the intensity of my humming.

"God Dammit! It feels too good!"

I slipped Charley's cock out of my mouth, pouted, and kissed the tip of his perfect little suck me dick.

"Charley, just because you come doesn't mean you have to stop feeling good. It's not the end of our fun, it's just the beginning. You should know that by now."

Charley sighed.

"Resistance is futile. Think of me as your personal six of nine. My mouth reacts before you can even think to ask for it."

He nodded and seconds later, his cock got harder and bigger and warm spurts were coating my tongue. I won't lie. There are definitely men I've been with who didn't taste very good, but they would never know that I thought that. I learned a long time ago that all men want to believe their sperm tastes delicious and for most of them a woman swallowing their genetic juice is a huge thrill. Once you do it for a guy, you can pretty much get him to do anything you want. I think that's the reason Mother Nature made it taste so bad usually. Otherwise, women would control the world more than they already do.

Charley's though really does taste good. His cock is essentially an extension of who he is inside, a sweet soul. Bottom line, when I swallow for Charley or play with his ejaculate I'm not putting on a show for him. It's pretty natural for me to look up at him lovingly, show him my tongue covered in his cum, and tell him, "Now you see it, now you don't."

Charley sighed and pulled me close. My head nested just above his shoulder. He kissed me on the lips then whispered, "Tabby, you're amazing. It's like I'd never lived until I met you."

For the next fifteen minutes, he played with my breasts, ran his tongue lightly around my nipples just the way I like it, then went down on me. Charley's got an amazing tongue and he instinctively knows what he's doing. I've told him that he's even better than most women at it. Stefani's probably his only competition, but real life was starting to intrude. Well, it was that and the fact that I'd had three orgasms earlier in the morning.

"Tabby, are you okay?"

"It feels great, please don't stop."

I wasn't sure that I was too convincing. I then hedged my bets by flipping around to sixty nine with me on top. I figured with his cock in my throat, Charley might not notice that my mind was wandering. Much to my surprise and relief, Charley was so skilled that I had a small orgasm even with my mind on Sierra and the last week.

"Put it in me, Charley. Fuck me!"

Fortunately, Charley's refractory period is shorter than most nineteen year boys. By the way, I wasn't nineteen the last time I was with a nineteen year old. A year ago, I was contacted by a very wealthy man who gave a weekend with me as a gift to his nineteen year old stepson for making the dean's list his first semester at Cornell. The kid was cute enough, but he was also like a jack rabbit in all ways. The boy must have sent me daily e-mails for most of the next four months until he got a girlfriend. I wound up getting a bunch of similar referrals. The difference with Charley is that he knows what he's doing.

After slipping into my vagina, Charley began thrusting and I began wiggling beneath him as our bodies pressed together.

"Harder, baby!"

A couple minutes in, Charley and I began breaking a sweat as if we were on the cardio setting of some especially pleasurable elliptical trainer. I could feel one of those chain reaction orgasms build up through my body. I was bucking below the waist and my vaginal walls were squeezing Charley's cock. I wrapped my legs around him. I knew there was no chance that either of us was going to get under control. I came, he came, I came some more, and Charley kept on pushing into me well after his orgasm.

At the end, all he could do was kiss me, roll off, and collapse. For a moment, I was afraid that I'd killed him. The only sign that I hadn't was that his penis was still spongy hard. I slipped down to lick him clean as Charley moaned softly.

"I need to take a raincheck on part of my order here."

"It's okay, Charley. Just let me know and my ass will be ready for your cock."

After Charley's cock was completely clean, I licked his balls for a few seconds, then collapsed too after he cried "Uncle."

This time, I was the first one to wake up. I slipped to the side of the room to call Utah. They wouldn't let me talk to Seirra, but the staff assured me that she was settled into her dorm, enjoying the horses there, and looking forward to seeing me at the first parent weekend six weeks hence. I couldn't hold back the tears.

Charley woke up, "It's going to be all right, Tabby. I know how much you love your daughter. She'll figure it out."

"You've never met my daughter. You don't know that and I don't know that. I have sex with men for money. I'm better at being a slut than a mom."

"You did it to support her financially."

"But I haven't needed the money in years. I've kept doing it because I love it. The whole time I knew that Sierra was going to figure it out one day. I did nothing to prepare her for it. I always just told her I was on business trips."

"What did she think you did?"

"Bio-feedback for executive stress relief."

I started to reach into my purse for my business card, but Charley was laughing. I couldn't really blame him.

"Why don't we go for a walk?"

"Charley, I don't know if you looked out the window, but it's raining."

"It is?"

"It's pouring."

"I guess everything I wanted to look at was next to me in bed. My eyes haven't been anywhere else for hours."

I kissed him.

"We can walk around inside, it's a big hotel and they've got an indoor pool."

Charley shrugged. We pulled on our bathing suits and went towards the pool hand in hand. Charley wasn't ready for the scene. Of the dozen women by the pool, I had the most clothes on and I was in a purple suit that was more string than bikini.

"I know we're here to talk, Charley, but if you want a blow job or anything just let me know. All the ladies are available."

Charley's mouth fell open. When Darcy came by, his suit tented up.

"You know sweetie, you don't really need the bathing suit."

"Charley, this is Darcy. She wanted to meet you."

I gave Darcy a lingering kiss which she returned a bit more passionately than usual. Darcy then gave Charley a welcome hug, making a point of pressing her boobs into him and making contact with the tent in his shorts.

"Glad to meet you, Darcy."

"I can see that," she giggled "And I felt it too."

"Darcy honey, why don't you help Charley out of his trunks? He doesn't need them here. Don't you agree?"

Darcy's shook her long blonde hair as she squatted in front of Charley. She reached out and pulled down his trunks as Charley's boner pointed straight towards her face. Tease that she is, Darcy licked her lips and blew warm air at the intruder. She was naked except for a tiny g-string and a pair of red heels.

"It's such a beautiful shape," she cooed.

Charley's cock bounced up and down with excitement. I found myself unexpectedly jealous. Darcy stuck her tongue out and began to move her head tantalizingly forward.

"Darcy, I'm really flattered, but I'm with Tabby."

Charley squeezed my hand as he said it and a feeling of security pulsed up my arm straight for my heart. He even began to pull up his swimsuit.

"It's okay, Charley. I told you, you can have whatever you want with my staff."

"Your staff?"

"This is my gentlemen's resort. Darcy here is our rising star. I didn't get rich just selling my own pussy."

Darcy was starting to get up but I motioned for her to stay on her knees in front of Charley. I slipped behind Charley, licked his ear, then pulled his suit down yet again.

"Charley, a gentleman should never disappoint a lady in Darcy's position. I'd consider it an insult if you turned away my hospitality here."

I pushed my boobs into Charley's back and ran my fingers along the inside of his thighs.

"You're sure about this Tabby?"

I pulled my right hand back, slipped my finger along the crack of Charley's ass, slithered along his prostrate, then ran my tongue around his ear.

"Charley, I want you to learn to feel good without feeling guilty. Think of it as my gift to you. Darcy, I think Charley has something for you."

Charley whispered back at me, "I feel like I'm at a ballroom dance class learning etiquette."

"Charley, you can't tell me that you don't think she's hot."

Darcy was 5"7", blonde, and her body was remarkably like mine only her boobs were all natural and her legs just a bit longer and better toned. She was also 23 and a dance student at Carnegie Mellon. As a teenager, she'd modeled for tv commercials. She also clearly had a thing for older men and was almost as orally fixated as Stefani. In fact, her clients kept complaining that they never got past Darcy's French lesson. Well, they weren't actually complaining, because they kept rebooking her.

"Darcy, I'd love it if you'd suck my cock."

Darcy didn't waste any time. Her technique was exceptionally gentle and slow. She combined a very active tongue with flirtatious blue eyes and one of the sexiest smiles I'd ever seen. I fondled Charley's balls from behind as he began to give into the warmth of Darcy's tongue and mouth. My guess is that had he not had three orgasms earlier in the day, even Charley wouldn't have been able to hold out. Darcy was simply too pretty, too fresh, and way too talented.

Charley bent down and took Darcy's face between his hands. He pulled her away from his cock and began kissing her sweetly on the mouth.

"Thank you. That was exquisite."

"But Charley, don't you want to come?" Darcy and I somehow asked our question in unison.

"I wish I could, but I have to save myself for Tabby. Can I take a rain check?"

"Only if your rain winds up all over my face Charley. You've got such a great cock."

"Charley, if you'd like I thought Darcy might join us for a nightcap later tonight?"

As polite as he is, Charley didn't even try to say "no". After they finished kissing, Darcy wiggled away. Charley couldn't help but stare at her heart-shaped butt and toned calves.

"If you're wondering, this is a training day. That's why only the ladies are here. We work on techniques, discuss clients, that sort of thing. Sometimes, we have girl fun around the pool too."

I led Charley to the smaller more secluded hot tub. Sandy, a short black girl who used to be a gymnast brought us drinks and a tray of fruit. I'd taken my suit off now and sat on Charley's lap in the hot tub as he buried his face in my breasts for a few moments.

"Charley, I thought for sure you were going to come in Darcy's mouth."

He shook his head. "I certainly could have had an orgasm, but we need to talk. Just a few minutes ago you were crying."

I nodded. Charley slid me off his lap. I slipped my bikini top back on.

Charley's question surprised me, "How would you feel if Sierra wound up following you into this business?"

"Honestly, I wouldn't like it."

"But you say you love it for yourself, why do you have such mixed feelings?"

"Sierra, didn't have my childhood. My parents were out of it and I got sexualized earlier than I should have. All my adult life, I've needed the sense of control that escorting gives me. They're very limited relationships and the limits make me feel safe."

"I'm sorry Tabby."

"Don't be. They're just the cards I got dealt. It's like I was designed to be the perfect call girl. I'm pretty enough and I know I'm good, but it's my emotional limits that get the guys so addicted. From the beginning, they've always seemed to want just a bit more of me than I offer. Good for business, but it hasn't been so great for my personal life."

"Can I ask about Sierra's father?"

"He was married. I was still young and dumb enough to believe that he was going to leave his wife. When it was clear that he wouldn't, it was too late for other options."

"Ouch!"

I thought about the two year period when Sierra was a baby. Up to then, I'd always been very sexual. That's putting it mildly. Once I turned eighteen, I was a freak. I even did regular gang bangs in the backroom of a pizza parlor and loved them. I was a single mom. I couldn't work a full-time job. I wanted to go to college and didn't want to be 30 when I graduated. It made sense to continue having random sex, but to get paid for it too made more sense. Would I trust Charley with my past?

"Charley, even I sometimes think that I've led a fucked up complicated life. I'm just terrified that Sierra's paying the price for who I've been."

He stroked my hair.

"Tabby, I think you're complicated, but I don't think you're fucked up. I don't think there's anything you could tell me that change my mind."

"I could have stolen. I could have done cruel things. You don't know."

"But I know you've never hurt anyone on purpose. I know you've always wanted the best for Sierra and yourself"

I collapsed into Charley's shoulder.

"I've never committed any non-consensual crimes."

"It sounds like mostly you've let a bunch of men live out their fantasies with a beautiful woman. I think Sierra will figure that out. Her father's the one she should be mad at."

"And you can handle this?"

"If Sierra's anything like you, I'm sure that I'll love her too."

I took a deep breath, "Charley, you know that I've had sex with at least a thousand men and a couple hundred women."

He didn't pause, "But how many of them have touched your heart?"

I took another deep breath, "You're not the first one who's done that."

"I don't need to be the first. I just need to know that I'm in your heart now."

"Well, a bunch of you is in my stomach too right now."

I squeezed Charley's hand. A quick glimpse into the hot tub also told me that he was hard.

"Charley, you know a thousand's probably on the low side."

"Okay. I don't need to know exact numbers. If we moved forward, would you want to keep escorting?"

"I don't really know. It makes me feel in control and I'm honestly addicted to the thrill. But, you make me feel safe and I know the thrill's not worth it if it means losing my daughter. Would you want me to quit?"

"I don't know. I know that I would never make you quit. I'd want to love you for who you are. To tell you the truth Tabby, I guess I don't get why you'd be interested in me as a serious boyfriend. You're a goddess. I'm a middle-aged schlub."

"Charley, I've had dozens of men offer to rescue Sierra and me. I guess "rescue" is the magic word. I want to be loved."

Charley looked down and for several seconds he said nothing. The ladies were doing a nude yoga class by the pool.

"I want to be loved too, Tabby. I just don't know that I can say that we know each other yet. We don't even talk on the phone between our visits. We've connected, but a lot of the time has been like the best ride ever at a sex amusement park. I didn't even have an inkling that we were a possibility until after Vicky left that night. And..."

"And there's Alix," I completed Charley's thought.

"And Nikki."

Well, I didn't totally complete Charley's thoughts.

"Take your time Charley, any other names on your Christmas list?"

"Tabby, there's probably a lot you don't know about me too, maybe too much. There's a lot I never knew about me until I did this challenge thing."

"I can't disagree with that, Charley."

"Right now, I worry that it's still like love at first suck."

I laughed. "Well maybe more like love at first swallow for me. I don't fall quite that quickly."

I started to go down on Charley. For years, that had been my reflexive strategy with guys in response to difficult emotional moments. It sounds stupid, but it's been amazingly effective.

"Tabby, please don't! Not right now."

Charley's cock had softened. I pulled a nearby towel around myself.

"Tabby, I think you've gotten so used to controlling men with your mouth and tongue, and that you sometimes use it to keep them away instead of bringing them closer. We were talking about some pretty serious stuff."

I was sitting up. I closed my eyes and nodded.

"Sorry, Charley."

"I mean what are we doing here?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you wanted to get me to know you, shouldn't we have gone to your home or something instead of a sex resort?"

"This is my home too in a sense, Charley. It's more mine than where Sierra and I have been living."

Charley made a face and shook his head,"Tabby, have you even broken up with your boyfriend?"

I've never slapped anyone before and it was clear to me that Charley had never been slapped. He jumped back momentarily. He then turned away from me for a fraction of a second. I was sure that he was going to get up and walk away. Instead, he took a deep breath and asked calmly, "Did you slap me because what I said was wrong or because what I said was true?"

"It's not completely true."

It felt more like I'd slapped myself.

"What part is true?"

"I've broken up with him, I just haven't finished moving out. He's never done well with Sierra and this was sort of the last thing."

"And the part that isn't true?"

"I keep men away by sucking them off sometimes."

"Tabby, believe me I'm not complaining, but what's not true about that?"

"I swear Charley, I wasn't doing that with you. I know the whole thing with Darcy was sort of stupid, but I want you closer not farther from me."

"Let me ask this, would you use blow jobs to keep your now ex-boyfriend away?"

"When we started, yeah definitely. To tell you the truth though we might have sex like once every two weeks these days."

"You're kidding."

"Vicky says that he's been more like an uncle to me than a boyfriend and that's why. I told you my life was a complicated mess."

Charley stood up. He still hadn't put his trunks back on and his cock was now noticeably small and soft. He took my hand and pointed us back to the room.

"How do you know that wouldn't happen with me too?"

"Rick's a very good guy with a great heart, but beyond that you're very different. Sometimes when I'm with a client, I pretend I'm with you instead. I've never pretended I was with Rick."

"Does Rick know that I came out here this weekend?"

I nodded.

"Rick and I will always be friends and business partners in some way, but he understand that it wouldn't have worked forever. He's very sad about it, but that doesn't change anything."

Charley squeezed my hand and I squeezed back.

"So what scared you just a few minutes ago?"

"You mentioned Alix and Nikki." It was hard for me to even say the names of my competition beyond the no strings challenge.

"Tabby, I get why Alix is always nervous about you, but I don't get why you feel threatened by Alix."

"Charley, Alix has everything. I'm just a big emotional hole. Of course, I'm jealous of her. She's secure about things in the world that I can't ever take for granted."

"How do you know that, Tabby?"

"I'm not stupid, Charley. I see how the two of you slid into your friendship together and how comfortable she is about telling you things about herself and her feelings. With me, it's all stop signs and yellow lights inside. I guess it's part of why I brought you here. Seducing you and getting you turned on is the one thing I'm absolutely secure about."

"With damn good reason, I'd say."

For the next couple hours, Charley and I continued to talk. It took a while to explain why I would have him come out when I was still living with Rick, but he did get it after a while. I told him more about Sierra, about the different fears that made me so comfortable in the courtesan role, and I even confessed to him about some of the wilder things I'd done sexually both as a call girl and as a long time swinger. The latter actually appeared to turn him on some.

Slowly, I even managed to get Charley to talk about himself. We talked about how he'd never felt that successful either with women or in his career. He explained that he'd had acne as a teenager and how that made him feel socially awkward even now. He even began talking about some of his fears about Alix. He worried some that she was too young and had too much in front of her to be with him. He worried even more about how competitive Alix appeared to be and her tendency to plan elaborate fantasies made him afraid that he ultimately couldn't keep up with her. Stepsister-gate had especially upset him because of that. He believed Alix and Nikki about their having no idea, but he just couldn't shake it.

We were lying on the bed, still mostly undressed, when there was a pause in the conversation and Charley moved forward to kiss me. After that, it was as if we melted into one another. It might have been the first time that I'd kissed a naked man so passionately without it feeling sexual. It was completely new to me, yet incredibly comfortable. Naturally, there was a knock at our door.

"Just ignore it Tabby," Charley whispered.

"It's Darcy. I forgot that I invited her up for the nightcap."

"Can't we pretend to be either not here or asleep?"

Charley was running his fingers through my hair and kissing me lightly on my eyelids.

"Oh God! I'm afraid I'm the one who always tells my girls how important it is to be dependable. I've got to at least answer the door. She's already my best girl and I really can't lose her. I know you want to kill me right now. Look, Charley, I don't want to spoil this either. I guess I can explain it to her tomorrow."

Charley sat up.

"No, go ahead, we can pick up where we left off. It's not like this is going to be our last date."

"So you're not upset at me for letting a blonde with a perfect dancer body and amazing oral talent come join us for a threesome?"

"I guess I'll have to manage somehow."

I felt Charley's now harder cock brush against my thigh.

"Believe me, I'll find some way to make this up to you sweetheart. I know what a pain it'll be for you to have to have two soft mouths pleasuring your dick all night."

Charley laughed.

"You better answer that door before that girl gets away."

I slipped on a short robe and went to the door. Darcy was in a little black dress and holding a bottle of champagne and ready for action. Clients often commented that Darcy was so fresh looking that they never could quite believe she was actually escorting, something they once used to tell me. She was indeed straight out of some "friend's incredibly hot daughter fantasy" and she was already a master of acting naive about what she was doing. Older men were her thing and frankly speaking, she was theirs. I'm not sure exactly how many of her clients believed that she had never swallowed for anyone else before.

I kissed Darcy on the lips and we briefly huddled at the door.

"Oh damn, I forgot to mention that Charley doesn't drink."

"Tabby, it doesn't matter, we're going to drink it off of him."

Just because of logistics, I'd never done a threesome with Darcy before and the prospect of getting my tongue on her perfect breasts and tight perfectly-formed clit was already making me a little wet. She'd already slipped her finger inside my robe and was caressing my left nipple. We kissed again. It was obvious that Darcy, like me, didn't just do the gay thing for pay.

"So Tabby, what's the plan going to be?"

I shook my head.

"Darcy honey, I'm not going to be the one driving the boat tonight. I want to see just how good you are at this."

"And if I do?"

"You get to be the one who swallows for him and I have a feeling that you'll be the frontrunner in the No Strings Challenge. You'll pretty much be able to command any price you ask for."

"Does that include a chance at Charley too?"

My eyes widened and I felt something drop in my stomach.

"You're kidding?"

"You probably wish that I were, but no."

I sighed. "Well, young lady. I guess we're going to see what you've got. Let the show begin."

This is just how good Darcy was. For the next half hour, nothing overtly sexual happened. Even though we all knew where this was headed, Darcy had some serious skill with the whole exchange that you do with a client where you simultaneously check him out, warm him up, and build the tension. A few hours ago, she'd blown Charley for five minutes, but Darcy knew just how to make it feel like the end result of this encounter might not even result in anyone taking off a single item of clothing.

She chatted Charley up about California, his weekend, while coyly admitting that she'd seen his website. She talked about the dance program at Carnegie Mellon, slipped in something about how her boyfriends had always been at least ten years older than she was. At one point, she bent over to adjust the strap on her heels. Her dress slipped tantalizingly up her thigh in the process to expose her garter. Within minutes, Charley's entire attention had shifted to Darcy.

She broke out the champagne and poured us each a glass then got Charley a glass of water instead. As she poured, her long blonde hair brushed Charley's elbow. Almost seamlessly, she slipped into a story about how one of her father's friends had tried to kiss her when she was just thirteen.

I fell for the bait, "Oh my God, Darcy that must have been horrifying."

"He thought I was nineteen. He was twenty nine. He felt terrible when he found out. I knew it was wrong, but it was like the most exciting thing I'd ever felt. He was really handsome and it was so forbidden."

Darcy kept looking at Charley as she told her story. Somehow, and I'm still not sure how, Darcy slipped into a story about how she first learned to give quality head from a forty five year old man when she was twenty. Apparently he was on blood pressure medication and was having erection problems. With a little coaching, Darcy had figured out how to fix his problem. "I got really good at long, slow, gentle, with a buildup. I really got to love doing it that way, but he dumped me for a nineteen year old. It broke my heart."

It struck me that Darcy had chosen the perfect story for Charley. She knew that he had come at least three times already today and I had mentioned something to her about our having to outdo Stefani's performance from two nights ago. Darcy was subtly sending him the message that any performance anxiety he might have about getting it up just wasn't going to bother her in the least. I did think her claim that she often went twenty minutes with her lover's cock in her mouth before he got anything like an erection highly unlikely though.

At this point, Darcy had slipped off a shoe and was running her white-stockinged foot lightly around Charley's still bare calf. Part of me was genuinely impressed by Darcy's skill level. I happened to know that Darcy actually lived with a first year med student more or less her own age whom she was putting through the University of Pittsburgh's Medical School. Another part of me couldn't believe that Charley was buying into this.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.