The Violation Of Eden Riegel - Cover

The Violation Of Eden Riegel

by OldBoy101

Copyright© 2007 by OldBoy101

Erotica Sex Story: This ia a fantasy tale about a talented actress for whom we have respect. But we imagine her to become involved in some violent rape by several men and a couple of women too, not to mention the dogs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   .

Written in collaboration with duane

Eden returned home after a long day on the set of All My Children. Very tired, she started to get undressed. Eden was unaware that she was being watched by a woman who broke into the soap star's home earlier in the day. The woman was named Maddie and she was an obsessed fan of Eden's character Bianca on the daytime show.

Eden removed her blouse as Maddie watched her from the closet, enjoying the sight of Eden's medium size white breasts in her sheer white bra. Eden removed her skirt. Now in just her bra and panties she decided to go to the kitchen to grab a drink. When Eden returned to her bedroom she put her diet Coke on her nightstand and headed off to the bathroom.

Maddie slipped out of the closet walking over to Eden's drink on the nightstand. She added some powder mix to her drink. "This should take care of her," she thought. Suddenly Maddie heard a noise from the bathroom and she darted back into the closet.

Eden came out of the bathroom still wearing her white bra and panties. She walked over to the nightstand, grabbed her drink and took a sip. After a few more sips of her drink Eden started to feel a little dizzy so she lay down on her bed.

The female intruder looked on, happy with the results from the drink. Emerging from the closet Maddie walked over to the bed and stared at her favorite daytime soap star. Maddie the fan was a 52 year old black female and she wasn't in touch with reality. She thought of Eden in terms of her character Bianca who was a lesbian on the daytime show.

Now Maddie looked at Eden's half naked beautiful white body, her full young breasts and pink nipples poking through her bra and her flat tummy down to her panties. Maddie enjoyed the sight as she also looked at Eden's pussy, and clearly visible through her white panties, her dark pubic hair.

Maddie reached out to touch Eden's breasts, giving them a little feel. Then grabbing more of Eden's tit flesh in her large black hands she decided to give her breasts a squeeze.Maddie heard her moan a little but otherwise nothing happened. So now she was content that the drug had worked and Bianca was out cold. She decided to set her plan in motion.

Maddie didn't just want to sleep with Bianca. In her mind she was in love with Bianca and so she wanted to take the actress Eden home with her. Maddie now set her plan in motion by calling her friends to come over to help her. She wanted to remove Bianca's sleeping body from her apartment and take her to Maddie's place.

The plan had been thought out not by Maddie herself but by Taryn, Maddie's younger daughter. To Maddie, Bianca was a beautiful brunette lesbian that she was in love with, but to Taryn the abduction of Eden Riegel meant a lot more. Taryn actually knew Eden and her plan was to humiliate the young actress.

Later when Eden began to wake up opening her brown eyes she realized immediately that something was wrong. Her head hurt and she was unable to move her limbs.

"Oh my god!" she screamed when she realized that the reason she was unable to move was because her arms and legs were tied to the bed.

Taryn told her, "Shut up, Eden!" Confused Eden continued to scream. Taryn slapped her hard in the face telling her again to shut up. Crying and confused Eden looked up at the black girl not recognizing her.

"Hi Eden, how are you?" Taryn asked as though she cared. The brunette's eyes were still playing tricks on her, making her unable to focus clearly on the black girl. Taryn looked at Eden tied to the bed, still in her white bra and panties. "Not a bad body but not great either. Mines much better," she thought to herself.

Taryn was a very beautiful girl in her mid 20s. She had very black skin and and her boobs were huge double EE cups. So even though Eden had nice medium size white breasts compared to Taryn's mammoth tits they were not impressive, at least not to Taryn. But the black girl looked at Eden with pure venom in her eyes.

Taryn not being a lesbian never even thought of girls in a sexual way. But what she did think was that Eden was going to be her new plaything and Taryn was busy thinking of ways to humiliate the brunette actress. Taryn wasn't sure what to do with Eden but what she did know was that Eden was going to suffer a lot of pain. Taryn reached out to grab Eden's white breasts with both her hands and started to squeeze her tits hard.

"Ouch! Don't! Please stop, oh please, that hurts, don't!" Eden cried out in pain. Taryn looked at the brunette's big brown eyes as Eden started to cry.

Taryn laughing said, "You know Eden, you are now going to be my little white slut. You're my little bitch, aren't you!" when Eden did not answer Taryn squeezed her breasts even harder bringing more pain to Eden. "Say it, you bitch. I own you now, slut. Do you understand?"

Eden cried out, "Yesss! Please stop!"

"Do I own you, slut?" Taryn shouted at her.

Eden replied, "Yes! Just stop, please!" Taryn said "OK" and then the girl let go of Eden's aching breasts. Even though the actress still had her bra on Taryn could still make out the red marks she left on Eden's breasts from squeezing them.

Taryn smiled at Eden. "Maybe you would like to see a real body, slut." Taryn started to remove her blouse, slowly unbuttoning it and making sure that Eden was watching her. As she removed her blouse Eden could not help but notice how big Taryn 's black breasts were. They looked huge.

Taryn smiled down at Eden. "Do you like what you see, slut?" Eden only played a lesbian on TV. Never in her young life had she even noticed another women or thought of one in a sexual way before. But she was in awe of Taryn's EE cups. As Taryn removed her bra Eden noticed her large aureolas and her big nipples.

"Wow!" Eden thought to herself. Taryn looking at Eden's brown eyes looking at her breasts and thought, "I don't believe what I'm seeing. Could Eden really be turned on by me? This might be better than I imagined, but I'm still going to make the bitch suffer."

Taryn looked down at the helpless actress tied up spread eagle. She was enjoying the view, seeing the beautiful soap star helpless. But Taryn also noticed the brunette's body, her pale white skin, her medium size breasts, her little pink nipples poking up through her sheer bra, her flat tummy, her black pussy hair visible through her white panties.Taryn's pussy was getting wet just from thinking about what she had planned for Eden.

Taryn decided to call some friends to come over. "Hi Jack. Come on over and bring some friends with you. Oh yeah, bring over Manaconda too. Great, can't wait. See ya soon, Babe." Taryn had a wicked if not an evil grin on her face looking at Eden's tied-up half naked body still on the bed.

"I doubt if the little bitch can handle my little surprise." Taryn thought to herself. "Well maybe not so little." Taryn laughed. Manaconda was a large African male porn star. She mused, "I wonder if that little white pussy can handle his famous horse cock. And his little friends should rip that little cunt to shreads." Manaconda's friends were two large black Dobermans. And then there was Manaconda himself with a very fat 16 inches of horse cock.

Before long the doorbell rang. Taryn answered it and let her friends in. She took them all to the bedroom where Eden was tied to the bed. "What do you think, guys?" she asked them. Taryn had a video camera ready. She was going to tape everything that they did to the pretty actress.

Eden was horrified to see a gang of black men ogling her half-naked body. There were two huge dogs also growling at her. Then she saw Manaconda's huge black cock when he whipped it out of his pants and showed it to her. Eden was horrified as she realized that they all intended to rape her. She screamed and passed out.

Maddie had been watching her daughter Taryn abuse poor Bianca. In her mind Maddie had expected to make love to Bianca but she was afraid of her daughter Taryn and had held back. Now though, seeing all these men threatening her Bianca, Maddie rushed over to the unconscious Eden and took her in her arms protectively.

"Oh Bianca, wake up! Don't be afraid of all these men. Maddie won't let them hurt you!" Taryn and the men were amused by the deranged woman. But they decided to play along with her a little.

"Go ahead Mom, you can take Bianca's bra off and play with her pretty white tits. That's what you want to do isn't it, Mom?" Taryn suggested.

"Oh yes, Taryn. Thank you!" Maddie reached around her upper body and unhooked Eden's strapless bra. She took it off, baring the actress' pretty breasts. "Oh Bianca, such pretty tits!" she exclaimed, kissing them all over. Taryn and the men were amused but they also were interested in playing with Eden's tits. Taryn quietly took her mother aside and made her sit down and watch what they were going to do next.

The men gathered around Eden and took turns fondling her tits. Then Jack decided it was time to remove her panties too. Because her legs were spread and tied down he simply took a knife and cut her panties off. By now Eden was beginning to stir and wake up. She was horrified to see black men gathered around her, playing with her tits and pussy. She was naked and tied down helpless!

"Oh good, you're awake, Eden." Taryn said. "I'd like to introduce you to my friend Jack, his friends Mike, Tony, and Harry, and this magnificent man is Manaconda. He's an actor just as you are, but his films are not shown on daytime TV. He has brought along his pets, Devil and Satan. Do you like dogs, Eden?" Taryn laughed as the dogs growled.

Eden stared with horror at the men leering at her naked body. Their black hands were all over her, feeling and prodding her. Manaconda was standing beside her tits and his huge black schlong was lightly slapping against her tits. She was ashamed to see her nipples erect in response to the cock whipping, poking up and welcoming his schlong caresses.

Jack said, "That's quite a bush you have Eden, but it's hiding your pussy from us. Taryn, fetch us some scissors, shave cream and a razor, will you?" She hurried to gather the things he asked for. This should be fun! She returned to the room and resumed taping the things they were doing to Eden.

Jack used the scissors to trim her pubic hair, cutting it close to her pussy. Then he lathered it up with the shave cream and used the razor to shave her clean. When he was done he wiped her off. Eden's pussy was now as bald as a baby's.

"There, that's much better!" Jack said. Indeed her cunt lips were now fully exposed and gaping open, showing some shiny wetness as she let down her juices in response to all the manhandling of her privates. By now the men had undressed and their cocks were all wagging stiffly at Eden.

She realized that the men all intended to rape her. But she feared the huge schlong of Manaconda most of all. She could handle the rest of the men, no problem, but his huge cock monster could rip her open and kill her.

"Maybe if I just suck him off, he won't need to fuck me," Eden thought. So she asked the African if she could suck his big cock for him. He was used to such requests from admiring women and so he brought his schlong to her lips. Eden opened wide and sought to take him in her mouth. It was all she could do to get the big mushroom head in.

Eden sucked diligently, hoping to get the African cumming and cumming until he was drained. That was not going to happen though because he was used to cumming multiple times. Indeed he had once fucked 6 bitches in a row and had cum in each of their cunts, after stretching them painfully with his huge meat.

After a few minutes of intense sucking by Eden, Manaconda grunted and flooded her mouth with his first load of sperm. There was so much of the stuff that Eden nearly choked on it. Somehow she managed to swallow it down though. Then she looked hopefully at his huge cock, hoping to see it deflate. But it still seemed as stiff as ever. She started sucking it again.

Meanwhile Jack had plugged his cock into the pretty white woman's cunt and he was fucking her as hard as he could, enjoying the slippery tightness of her warm vagina. Before long he was followed by Mike, Tony and Harry. Each of the men fucked her hard and got Eden to cum nicely. But nothing could distract her from trying to drain the huge cock of Manaconda. He seem amused by her efforts but he fed her a second load of cum.

Now he took charge. "Untie the white bitch and let's get her on all fours on the floor. I'm going to take her from behind doggy fashion, and then my pets with get their turns at her cunt too." Taryn came in her panties when she heard that, it was so exciting to her. This should really teach the bitch Eden, who she felt had slighted her when she wanted an acting job. She wondered if the actress would survive the ordeal of Manaconda's cock.

Eden whimpered as she was forced onto all fours on the floor. Her cunt was oozing cum from the 4 men who had already raped her. Manaconda positioned himself behind the trembling woman. He positioned his cockhead at the orifice of her vagina and suddenly shoved himself at her. It took several attempts but he finally got his schlong started into her tight vagina.

Then he hunched himself at her, gradually invading her body as she screamed. He felt his cockhead pressing against her cervix as she cried out in pain from the terrible stretching of her cunt tissues. She had managed to take nearly half of his cock inside her body which was better than most women could do. Manaconda was pleased with her.

The big dark African fucked her slowly and gently. He had learned that it was necessary to do this with his bitches. Otherwise his big cock would split them open and that was always a messy ending to his fucking. So he took his time fucking her as Eden screamed with every in thrust on his huge cock.

He got her to cumming in an amazing multiple orgasm where Eden came and came, unable to stop, and screaming her head off. "Good, this is one of my better bitches," he thought to himself. Manaconda also came a few more times and finally he was drained.

He pulled out of the woman's tight cunt and there was a sloppy sucking noise as his black cock emerged from the woman's white pussy. Taryn was fascinated. She asked if she could lick him off and so he let her, amused as she masturbated while licking him clean.

Eden had passed out again. The men threw water in her face to revive her. As she regained consciousness she became aware of the two big Dobermans sniffing at her dripping cunt. The dogs' red cocks had erected and were sticking out stiffly. Jack put a towel over her back to protect her from the dogs' toenails. That was thoughtful of him.

Manaconda now guided his dog Satan, getting him to mount the bitch. Soon the dog had slammed his red cock into her cunt and he proceeded to fuck her hard and rapidly. Eden screamed and screamed but the dog just continued to fuck her. Finally though he howled and released his puppy making sperm inside the white bitch.

Satan pulled out then, satisfied, and he went over to a corner and began licking himself off as dogs will do. Now it was Devil's turn at the bitch. Again Manaconda guided the dog into Eden's sloppy wet, stretched cunt. Soon the dog was happily hunching himself at her cunt, fucking her fast and fiercely. Again Eden screamed with pain but the big dog continued screwing his red cock into her. Then he also howled and came inside the bitch.

Eden lay face down on the floor crying and humiliated by what had just happened to her. First the men and now the animals. Eden nearly blacked out but this time she remained conscious. Surely this terrible rape was over now, wasn't it? She still didn't recognize Taryn as someone she had offended.

But Eden's nightmare had just begun. Taryn looked down at Eden who was lying on her stomach with her white ass staring back at Taryn. Eden's face had cum all over it and her brown hair had cum in it. The beautiful actress was a mess. Eden's eyes were closed but she was awake.

"Get her, boys," Taryn said. A couple of the guys tried to pick up the actress' limp body."No wait, just roll the bitch over," Taryn shouted. The men complied and rolled Eden over on her back.

Taryn said, "Look at me, bitch. Open your eyes."

Eden looked up at Taryn. "Oh god no! You won't, you can't!"

Taryn was standing in front of Eden nude but Taryn wanted to fuck the actress and had put on a strap-on cock. While it was 10 inches long it seemed small compared to the size of the men who had already fucked her.

"No way." she thought. Eden had been fucked by the black men and by Manaconda and his dogs but she was not going to allow this to happen to her. Eden tried to sit up but she was too weak. Eden's body had never experienced anything like this. Her sex life was normal. Her boyfriends had all been white with average size penises.

Eden had to admit to herself that Taryn was beautiful. Her body was amazing. Her breasts were the largest tits she ever saw nude. Her pussy was hairy and her thighs were massive, not fat but muscular. Taryn was pleased as she noticed Eden's big brown eyes roving over her curvy body.

Taryn thought, "Maybe if things could have been different but this was payback, and payback's a bitch." But even Taryn had to admit that Eden was beautiful and she was amazed at what Eden had already done so well. She knew that from now on she owned the white beauty, or so she thought. No way could she explain this. The men, yes. The dogs? No way!

Taryn told Eden to lie down on her back. The actress looked around the room. She saw the naked black men looking at her and she noticed Manaconda and his amazing black cock. Eden's face turned red when she remembered what he did to her with his huge cock. Her newly shaved pussy was sore and her jaw hurt from her trying to suck on his massive black cock.

Eden had never felt so used. But Manaconda smiled at her knowing the white actress was impressed. He knew that Eden had just received the best fucking of her life. Eden was sore, tired and embarrassed that she actually was mesmerized by the black man's huge cock. Taryn pushed on Eden's shoulders causing the actress to fall back on her back.

"No, please don't." The black girl gripped Eden's white tits and squeezed them hard. "Ouch! No, please stop!" Eden moaned.

Taryn said, "Lie still bitch, it's my turn, you fucking slut." Eden knew she was defeated and she was too tired to fight off the much bigger black female. So she just lay there not moving as Taryn mounted her pussy. The black girl had no trouble doing so because Eden's pussy was so wet. She pushed the dildo cock into the actress' white wet pussy.Taryn lay with her body over Eden's, her huge tits pressing down on Eden's smaller white boobs.

Taryn started to pump her dildo in and out of Eden's pussy while she rubbed her huge boobs over Eden's white titties. The white girl started to moan. Her nipples were getting hard from Taryn's nipples rubbing against them. Both young women started to moan as the men watched the lesbian action. Eden had her eyes open and they had a glazed look.

Taryn did not fully realize what she was doing as she continued to pump Eden's pussy.She tried to kiss Eden. The actress found her mouth open and both girls began to kiss.Taryn's tongue was slipping into Eden's mouth and then Eden started cumming

"Oh my god, yessss. Oh my, I'mmm cummming!" Taryn realized what she was doing then. She got off of Eden's naked white body. She looked down and saw that Edens body was convulsing and her young hips and breasts were shaking from her intense orgasm. Taryn was happy she had fucked the white girl so well but she was mad at herself for enjoying it herself.

Taryn's mood quickly changed. She glanced over at the men who were watching her and Eden together. The black men all had knowing smiles written on their faces. Taryn's venom came back in full force. She told the black males to "Get the fuck out!" The men were not happy but they had already fucked the girl and so they didn't argue the point.

Jack was Taryn's friend and he was familiar with her moods. "We'll just wait outside the room in case you change your mind, Taryn. You might want a little more man meat later. C'mon, guys, let's give the ladies some space." With that he and his buddies left the room, except for Manaconda who stayed behind.

Manaconda looked at the anger on Taryn's face. He understood why she was so upset. Obviously she was embarrassed by the pleasure she got from her encounter with Eden and she lost control of herself. The man himself was impressed with Eden's beauty also, her soft white breasts, her big brown eyes, tapered wide hips, her cute face. She wasn't like the cheap looking white fuck meats he ran across in the porn business. Eden looked so innocent and cute.

Taryn was also affected by the white girl but she was determined to not let her own desires get the best of her. She grabbed Eden's arms and tried to pull her up.

"Stand up, you bitch!" Eden tried to stand up but was too shaky to stand on her own.Manaconda reached out and helped her get to her feet. He had his arms wrapped around her stomach to help support her. Eden felt the man's huge black cock pressing against her soft white ass. She couldn't help but think how big this man was, like no one she had ever seen before.

She felt flushed thinking about earlier when she was trying to fit his dickhead inside her small mouth, and the amazing orgasms she had when he fucked her like a dog. How good it had felt having his huge schlong moving in and out of her tight pussy when he fucked her. Eden was unaware of the movements of her ass, gently rubbing back at the black man's cock. Manaconda moved his hands up from Eden's tummy to cup her breasts.

Taryn looked at Eden. "Look, the bitch is in heat." she thought to herself, looking at Eden rubbing her white ass against Manconda's huge dick while the black stud was gently feeling up Eden's soft breasts. Her nipples stood out like little pink rosebuds. Taryn knew pretty Eden was lost in the moment.

Eden was not sure what she was doing but she felt the large black cock pressing against her soft ass. She knew his large black hands were now cupping her bare breasts and it felt good, so good having his big hands covering her breasts.

The black beauty had a special room prepared for Eden's abduction. She instructed Maddie who was just watching, unsure as to what to do to help out Bianca. Maddie knew her daughter was very mean to her if she argued back so she always did what Taryn wanted her to do. Also Maddie knew that when her daughter was done with Bianca it would be her turn to console and help the girl.

"Open the damn door," she heard her daughter shout at her. Maddie ran to the door and opened it for Taryn. Inside the special room there was an examination table with restraints and various BDSM devices. Manaconda helped Taryn get Eden into the room and strapped down on the table. The African decided that he would just watch the abuse but wouldn't let it get out of hand.

Taryn proceeded to insert small pins in Eden's breasts making her cry out in pain. Then she took a riding crop and used it to whip the actress' lovely breasts. She watched them bobble about on her chest and turn red from the whipping. Manaconda told her not to hit Eden's tits too hard though. He didn't want them to be whipped raw and scarred.

So loosened the bindings and turned Eden over with her butt sticking up in the air, and then she tied her to the table again. Then Taryn used the riding crop to whip her butt. It became quite red before Manaconda intervened again and made Taryn stop spanking her butt with the riding crop.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.