Latent Desires - Cover

Latent Desires

Copyright© 2007 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A friend provides a woman a potion to improve her sex with her husband but "the best laid plans..."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The next day I did my chores in record time and then went out. I had shopping to do. It was going to be a very special night -- candlelight dinner, wine, and the biggest surprise of Ron's life, not necessarily in that order.

When I returned home I placed the fresh daffodils in the center of the dining room table, between the two silver candlesticks holding long, blue candles. The yellow flower brightened the room. And then I ran upstairs, throwing my packages on the bed and then placing half a dozen red roses in each vase on the end tables on either side of our king-size bed.

Checking my watch I realized I didn't have time to waste. For half an hour I soaked in a tub of warm water with headphones on, humming to the tunes and blowing soapy bubbles as they accumulated around my chin. After the bath I did my hair and make-up, and then opened the packages from the shopping excursion. I blushed thinking back at the looks the salesgirls had given me.

And then it was time. Janice told me the potion took 10 to 15 minutes to take affect. She again warned me that there was no turning back. I would have to have sex, no matter what. So regardless how Ron looked or whatever he said, it would not deter me. Once ingested, my fate was sealed.

Fidgeting, checking on the defrosted steaks yet one more time, straightening the candles again, I kept glancing at the clock. For me, to be dressed like I was in the bedroom would be embarrassing, but to be downstairs in the more public parts of the house almost caused me several times to run upstairs and change.

"Where is he?" I muttered again and again, tapping my toe while sitting, or wringing my hands when pacing.

I kept finding myself back in the kitchen, staring at the little bottle on the counter next to the canister containing flour. What will it feel like? I kept thinking. What if it doesn't work? Janice said it always works, but what if it doesn't on me? Will I be able to go through with this without the potion?

My head tilted, ears straining. It was a car. Not in the street driving by, but pulling into my driveway. "Ron's home," I said out loud as if to make sure I knew. I quickly spun and reached for the bottle. My hand collided with it, sending it rolling across the granite countertop. I lunged and slapped the hard surface where the bottle had been. "Oh no, don't fall!" I screamed. It kept rolling ... it reached the very end of the countertop. My heart pounded inside my chest.

"Whew!" The sigh erupted when the bottle miraculously stopped. My head shot up; the car door had slammed. "Oh no, I better hurry," I gasped. My sweaty fingers slipped as I frantically tried to unscrew the cap, but after wiping them on my thigh I opened the bottle and poured the contents into a tablespoon. My mouth opened wide, exaggeratingly so, and then my lips closed around the metal. The spoon withdrew and I swallowed in one loud gulp.

Mmm, not bad, I thought, relaxing my scrunched up medicine-face and smacking my lips. But then I got nervous and wondered if it would work on me. Quickly, I filled another tablespoon and downed the second dose. I just had time to seal the bottle and hide it when the front door slammed shut.

I had planned to be standing in the foyer when Ron opened the door, but things don't always go as planned. I shuffled on the new five inch high heels, ones higher than I had ever worn before. But when I got to the front foyer I stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn't believe my eyes. And then I heard him speak.

"What's going on?" The thump of the duffle bag dropping onto the wooden floor caused me to flinch.

"What are you doing here?!" I shouted.

"We had a fire in the dorm so they cancelled classes for a week and told us to find other living quarters. So I came home." Mike's eyes were rapidly moving to the floor and back to me. "I tried calling several times but you never answered so I just hopped in my car and ... Mom, why are you dressed like that?"

We were no longer making eye contact. I followed Mike's stare and glanced down my body to the shimmering tassels dangling from my nipples. I screamed. Quickly yanking them off, my hands covered my naked tits. The outfit was supposed to entice my husband, not be seen by my son. My mind cleared only marginally, but it reminded me that the bright red thongs were so skimpy that even after trimming my bush some hairs stuck out the sides. And the black fishnets held up by a red garter belt made them look even more slutty. My hands went everywhere at once. I must have looked like an octopus falling from a tree.

I shrieked. My right forearm swung across my breasts and my left hand cupped my crotch. I spun around, running on the high heels like a giraffe on ice. The result was inevitable. I crashed to the floor, arms and legs flaying in all directions. Looking over my shoulder I saw my butt with the red material wedged inside the crack. I screamed again, scrambling to my knees, knowing the movement thrust my naked ass at my son. Then I scampered to my feet and, with both hands behind me trying to shield my ass, I walked as quickly as I could to the safety of my room.

Plopping onto my bed I covered my face in my hands. "Oh my god," I cried out over and over again.

The phone ringing jolted me, and in my haste I dropped it once before placing it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Honey, it's Ron. You sound out of brea--"

"Ron? Where are you?!"

"I'm at the office. Our meeting from yesterday ran over. You were sleeping when I got home and when I left this morning. I was going to call you but this is the first chance I got. Sorry for the short notice, but we're going to close the deal tonight. It will be an all-nighter. I'll be staying in the city."

"Oh no! Not tonight!"

"Sorry, but I must. I don't have a choice. I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Oh, by the way, I left Jack Taylor's shirt on the chair in our bedroom. He got drunk and fell on one of the waitresses. It was hysterical to see him clinging to her body as they tumbled to the floor. They were entangled with Jack on top and the poor waitress trying to push him off. Later we saw the lipstick on his collar and teased him so much he was afraid to wear it home. So I took his shirt with me. You can't miss it. It's white like my shirts but a smaller size. Anyway, keep it aside. I told him I'd have it dry cleaned. No need getting him in trouble with the missus. Right? Not all wives are as trusting as mine. Anyway, I gotta run. I only had a minute. Sorry again but this is a big contract and we'll celebrate this weekend. Love ya. Gotta go. Bye."

I stared at the silent phone, mouth gaping. Jumping from the bed, I fell on my face and scrambled to a sitting position glaring at the high heels as I rubbed the carpet burn on my elbow. After ripping the shoes from my feet, I scurried to the dresser, dug through my underwear, and pulled out the plastic bag. My fingers slipped off the locking device and I dropped it once, but finally managed to open it and quickly removed the shirt. Looking inside the collar at the label, I dropped the shirt and sat on the edge of the bed. Sure enough, it was not my husband's.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.