Bedroom Bondage - Cover

Bedroom Bondage

Copyright© 2007 by reddbunnz

Chapter 2: The Next Day

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Next Day - He meets a lovely lady in a local watering hole, only to be invited to her home the following day. When he arrives, he finds a surprise.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As she approaches his apartment, she re-reads the note that she found tacked onto her apartment door. "My place, 7 PM, don't' be late". She does not know what to expect, but remembers the hot sex she had the night before. She slowly opens the door, only to find another note. "My bedroom". She slowly walks down the hall, unaware of what is awaiting her. She slowly opens the door, and there he is. He is lying on the bed face up with his head at the foot of the bed. His arms are bound with ropes to the corners of the bed's legs at the foot. He is wearing a blindfold and a belt around his waist. Attached to the belt are two more ropes, each pulled to opposite corners at the headboard. Attached to his ankles are two other ropes, but they are not attached anywhere on the bed. Then, she notices lying next to his hips is a leather flogger with 1/2" leather strands about 12" long. Then, she also notices another note. "Bottoms Up or Face Sit -- Your Choice". What to do?

She remembers last night. He had an option to spank her butt and pussy, but chose to drive her wild with passion instead. But, she also remembers during some of their earlier talks that he loves to be spanked. He also hinted at a desire for some mild CBT. What should she do? She stares at his body, and sees his big cock is already ready. She also feels her mons getting wet. But, the desire to see some stripes on his but is getting to her.

She decides that whatever she does must be done nude and begins to strip her clothes. She strips down to her tong panties — a see-through G String that barley covers her cunt. And, she feels that the back string has become imbedded between her ass cheeks. Other than that, she is only wearing her stilettos. She looks in the mirror. She loves what she sees. A sexy lady clad only in a G string and stilettos. Her nipples are aroused. Standing straight up and out waiting for some attention. And, she now sees a wet spot forming on her G string. She knows she cannot wait too long or the moment could pass. But, she also desires to see some color on his ass!

She reaches for the two loose ropes connected to his ankles. She gently begins pulling them upward, forcing his legs back toward his face. She gets each leg over his chest and tells him to hold them there. Then she pulls the rope attached to the left leg over to the corner of the bed and down to the left footboard leg. She ties it lightly. Next she does the same to the right leg, tying it to the right footboard leg. This one she pulls tightly, forcing the leg down against his right shoulder. Then she tightens the rope on the left leg, pulling it tightly down on his left shoulder. There he is, ass in the air and his asshole, cock and balls totally exposed. Then, she notices that his rock hard cock is only inches from his face. She gets a nasty idea.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.